The Bully Pt. 23

Story Info
I fuck two teenage blondes vaginally and anally.
16k words
4.75
10.5k
7
3

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I blew my load inside Crystal's tight, teenage pussy, it took me a long time to compose myself. Crystal kissed my neck, raked her nails across my ass, and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I lapped it up, feeling loved by a woman for the first time. I had only been in two relationships, unless you count my sexual slavery to John as such. With Lela, there had always been an imbalance in her favor, and the entire time that we were together she was fucking other men. My brief courtship with Samantha was more equal, and contained significantly less drama, but her primary goal was to add me to the list of men that she had pegged.

With Crystal, it felt like the young woman actually loved me for who I was. And, if I was being honest, I was falling in love with her. It wasn't ideal that Crystal was a recovering drug-addict and a former prostitute, but based on sexual chemistry and general attraction, my feelings for her were off the charts. When I finally got my breathing under control, Crystal spoke.

"Can I show you my new clothes, Mark?" she asked excitedly. "I want to see what colors you like me in. I can exchange anything that you don't love."

I thought that Crystal's gratitude and enthusiasm were cute. A teenager, excited with her new wardrobe who wanted the opportunity to show her benefactor how appreciative she was. However, as the impromptu fashion show evolved, it was evident that she harbored a much deeper desire to please me.

"Do you like this on me, Mark?" Crystal asked, as she rotated in front of me wearing a light pink, pleated tennis skirt. "They had it in yellow, white and red if you want me to exchange it for a different color."

Crystal modeled her new wardrobe for me, as I sat there contemplating how the fuck I was hard again. I would later learn that my wife and I had spent fifteen hundred dollars on the teenager, and in addition, Lela had given Crystal five hundred in cash for her to purchase intimate apparel.

"For when you have a boyfriend, Crystal," my wife had told our young lodger.

"The pink garter-belt that I wore when you butt-fucked me is part of my intimate apparel," Crystal said enthusiastically. "Would you like to see some of my other lingerie, Mark?"

About two hours into the fashion show, I got a text from Lela. Brief and businesslike, it read:

"VIP has extended session to twenty-four hours. I need you to pick the baby up from the sitter at ten o'clock tomorrow morning. See you tomorrow afternoon or early evening."

It was just the news that I wanted to hear, even though we didn't really need the money. Lela's twenty-four hour rate, while discounted considerably from her six hundred dollar per hour fee, was still ten grand. Most of the clients that booked my wife for an hour wanted to check off a sexual bucket list in the abbreviated time-frame. A man who was willing to stump up ten thousand dollars for a day with the CumSlut, was looking for companionship not just sex. You couldn't ejaculate enough times in a twenty-four hour period to justify the outlay, unless it was for a connection on a deeper level.

At this point I didn't really care what the fuck Lela was doing with this wealthy black man. I knew that she would regale me with tales of his masculinity and virility, as I ate his semen from her well-used pussy. I knew that my reward, in addition to the ingestion of another man's ejaculate, would be a brief coupling as my wife verbally taunted me about the fact that I was enjoying sloppy seconds.

My reaction to the news of the VIP's extension was one of excitement. Lela's delayed return afforded me more time to get to know Crystal, and even though there was no way to know that this would end my marriage to Lela, I was willing to accept any consequences of our fledgling relationship.

By the time Crystal had modeled all of her lingerie for me, I was rock-hard and in a highly agitated sexual state. I had never been so desirous of another person, and Crystal sensed my sexual frustration, and simultaneously offered ways to take care of it.

"It's time for bed, Mark," Crystal advised me. "I would love to suck you off before you hit the sack. Which is your favorite outfit and what color lipgloss would you like me to wear for your bedtime blowjob?"

Crystal sucked me off that night, right before I drifted off into a peaceful slumber. Wearing her new peach-colored chemise, with the matching garter-belt and stockings, the teenager positioned herself in such a way that I was able to lay on my side and fuck her mouth to completion. It was an incredible sensation to thrust between her peach-glossed lips until I blew my load. Then, as if to solidify our fledgling connection, the last words I heard before I fell asleep were "I love you, Mark."

In the morning, waking up next to a beautiful teenager seemed like a dream come true. Even as I watched Crystal sleeping peacefully, I was overcome with a feeling of euphoria. However, as I slowly came to my senses, reality stared me in the face. My wife, the filthy CumSlut, was probably coaxing another load from her client as he woke from his own slumber with morning wood. My morning duties involved picking up Lela's black baby, for whom I harbored no animosity, but also had forged no connection. It would have been difficult enough to marry Lela had she already bore an offspring. However, this child, that quite obviously by the shade of his skin belonged to another man, was conceived during our marriage. My angst was compounded by the fact that I had witnessed their coupling, as Snake fucked my wife into oblivion. To add to the misery, Lela had voluntarily removed her diaphragm to accommodate Snake's mammoth cock, prioritizing his pleasure over the sanctity of our marriage.

My life with Lela was a fucking mess, and I wanted a brief respite from it, if only for a few days. I had a couple of hours before I had to pick up Lela's baby, and I fully intended to get some work done. As the old expression goes, 'the best laid plans'...

I work a lot from home, having a fully functional office in my house. I have never had an issue with self-discipline, and am able to get just as much work done from my home-office, as when I report to the law firm. I never even heard Crystal get out of bed, but about thirty minutes before I was due to pick up Lela's baby, I went into the kitchen to brew some coffee. When I returned to my office Crystal was bent over my large mahogany desk, wearing only a red garter-belt, red stockings and matching fuck-me pumps. In the interest of efficiency, Crystal had eschewed the panties, and a black latex butt-plug was wedged in her teenage asshole.

"We don't have much time left, Mark," Crystal whispered seductively, as she made eye-contact with me over her shoulder. "And I still have one orifice that you haven't ejaculated inside yet."

I certainly didn't need a second invitation, and if this was going to be a one-time fling, the thought of busting a nut in all three of Crystal's holes was enticing. Crystal was learning quickly and had done a wonderful job of preparing herself to be sodomized. As she deftly removed the butt-plug, it was apparent that the sex-toy had opened her anus up nicely. As a bonus, it was evident that Crystal had pre-lubricated to facilitate my entry. I dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles, lined the tip of my cock up with her rosebud, and slowly eased myself forward. Crystal let out a gasp as I forced my way through her sphincter, and a few moments later I was balls-deep inside her anal-cavity.

"Just a quick pump and dump, Mark," Crystal said crudely. "We have to pick Lela's baby up soon."

Despite having enjoyed several orgasms courtesy of the stunning teen, I knew that I wasn't going to last long under the provocative visual stimulation. Crystal was very young, absolutely gorgeous, and ripe for the taking. I slid my thumbs under Crystal's garter-belt straps as I held her ass-cheeks in my hands, and started to butt-fuck her.

"Slap my ass if it turns you on," Crystal invited me.

A few moments later, as she wriggled around seductively over the top of my desk, while I admired my red handprints on her buttocks, I unloaded deep within Crystal's anus. In an act of submission, Crystal remained bent over my desk while I emptied my nutsack. Once I stopped thrusting, and Crystal ascertained that I was done with my orgasm, she spoke.

"Pull out of me slowly, Mark," she whispered. "I used a fleet enema to cleanse my back-passage just so that I can clean you up myself. I would love to perform ass to mouth if it is something that you enjoy."

Crystal took my lack of resistance as implied consent, and let out a contented giggle. After I withdrew my cock from her anal-cavity, she turned around, lowered herself to her knees, and began to clean me up with her tongue.

Forty-five minutes later, as Crystal and I were driving back from the sitter with a screaming baby in the back seat that wasn't mine, I began to evaluate my options. I wanted more from life than to be married to the CumSlut and to be responsible for a baby that I couldn't even pass off as my own. I had loved Lela at one point, but now I saw her for what she was, damaged goods.

Crystal was singing away to the latest hits on the radio, familiar with the lyrics of every song the way teenagers are. Occasionally she would look over towards me and smile, her bright blue eyes twinkling with delight at her current situation. By contrast, I felt melancholy as I saw that my time with the alluring teen was coming to a close.

"I will sit in the back with the baby when we get home in case Lela is there," Crystal said quietly, as if she too was coming to the understanding that our brief time together was over.

"What would you do if I wasn't married, Crystal?" I asked, as we got within ten minutes of my house.

"Be your devoted girlfriend, Mark," Crystal responded unequivocally. "Suck your cock every single morning. Let you fulfill every one of your fantasies, no matter how perverse. Arrange threesomes with hot chicks that are my age on a regular basis."

"How about if I was married, but ready to leave my wife, Crystal?" I asked, as we closed the distance to my house.

"I would be content with that situation, Mark," Crystal assured me. "As long as your intent was to leave Lela and petition for divorce."

I knew that I was thinking with my dick. Reacting to the fact that I had a beautiful teenager willing to fulfill my every sexual fantasy. However, despite the age difference between Crystal and I, and the fact that she was a recovering drug addict and a former prostitute, the decision made sense. The only difficult part was how to break the news to Lela.

Lela and I had been High School sweethearts. The general ugliness of life had changed Lela from a sweet Catholic Schoolgirl who was proudly committed to her celibacy, into a self-loathing dirty CumSlut. During her years-long descent into depravity, I had remained steadfastly in Lela's corner, offering her unconditional financial and emotional support. Lela fulfilled her monetary obligations to me, taking great pride in paying me back quickly, once she began working as a submissive escort. Reciprocation of emotional support was unfortunately another matter, one at which my wife failed miserably.

Lela nurtured the cuckold in me, taking delight in my involuntary physical response to her detailed verbal stimulation. Lela only had to mention her subjugation at the hands of a paying client, and my cock would twitch in my pants. It was humiliating for me to be a cuckold, but no matter how hard I fought it, the end result was always the same. Lela would extract my erection from its confines, and coax a load out of me using little more than a few choices words and some tender caresses. I truly was putty in her hands, and we both knew it.

The emotional disconnect would began immediately after I ejaculated. Feeling completely different about my wife's role as a wealthy man's fuck-toy once my nuts were empty, I just wanted a cessation of Lela's taunts. I verbalized my feelings on several occasions to no avail. Whether my wife forgot about my requests, or just enjoyed fucking with me, I will never know. However, Lela would continue to regale me with tales of her sexual exploits, often saving the most graphic and demeaning details until after I had ejaculated. For me, this was the prime example of her complete lack of emotional support, but there were many other ways in which Lela demonstrated that she really didn't give a shit about how I felt.

Fucking my co-workers exemplified this character flaw in my wife. Obviously Lela had an ongoing sexual relationship with John, even as we worked at the same Law Firm. Not content with rubbing my nose in her dalliances, Lela started to fuck my boss, Danny Marshall, at our mutual place of employment. If you count the freebies that were presented on a platter to my peers at our company retreat, Lela probably fucked over a dozen of my fellow employees. We discussed this particularly cruel betrayal at length later on in our relationship. Lela recognized how much her behavior hurt me, and solemnly promised not to have sexual contact with anybody at my company.

Deciding to meet John, dressed in the pink Fendi suit that Lela had given me exclusive rights to enjoy her in, was another example of her emotional disconnect. I managed to thwart the actual encounter by tossing a glass of red wine at my wife, although my reckless act cost Lela dearly. Returning home in the morning with a fresh tattoo, the scent of a black man's asshole on her tongue, and the physical evidence of John's disapproval all over her feet and nipples, Lela had truly paid the price.

Lela had a long history of fucking with me, and as I cataloged the most memorable scenarios, I found my resolve to leave her strengthening. Another quick glance at Crystal, as she sang along with the radio and winked seductively at me, and my decision was solidified.

"I am going to tell Lela that I am moving out today, Crystal," I announced firmly. "With your support, I can deal with the consequences of her wrath."

Surprisingly enough, there was no fury on Lela's part when she learned that I was terminating our relationship.

"When are you moving out, Mark?" Lela asked calmly. "And where are you going to live?"

"I will pack my stuff right now, Lela," I responded, surprised at her lack of vitriol.

''And where are you going, Mark?" Lela asked for the second time.

It really was none of her fucking business, but in an attempt to maintain our cordial relations, I shared my intentions with her.

"I will book into the Four Seasons for a couple of days, Lela," I began. "Until I figure out alternate accommodation."

"How about you, Crystal?" Lela asked our young lodger. "You know you are still welcome to stay here with me, until such time that you get back on your feet."

"Thank you, Lela," Crystal said pleasantly. "I appreciate all that you have done for me, but it is time for me to move on, too."

I never really understood quite why Lela had been so accommodating towards Crystal, but it was evident from their body language that they shared some kind of connection. Surely they hadn't bonded over sucking methamphetamine from Snake's mammoth cock.

"Where are you going to go, Crystal?" Lela enquired. "Hopefully somewhere safe that is also a good environment to help you maintain your sobriety. Do you need any help packing, or can I offer you a ride somewhere after Mark leaves?"

I was hoping that Crystal wouldn't take the bait. I certainly didn't want to antagonize Lela unnecessarily, realizing that nothing good could ever come from that. Crystal however wasn't going to back down, and moving closer to me to indicate that we were leaving together, slipped her dainty hand into the back pocket of my jeans.

"I am with Mark now, Lela," Crystal said firmly. "I am staying at the Four Seasons too."

Never one to hide her feelings, Lela's rage surfaced immediately.

"You ungrateful little cunt," Lela shouted at Crystal. "Fresh out of rehab just looking to latch onto any man who can put a roof over your head. Well, know this, you worthless druggie. Mark is useless in bed and only gets off when he is being cuckolded."

In an attempt to prevent further escalation between the two women, I suggested to Crystal that she grab her stuff so that we could beat a hasty retreat. However, the young girl was having none of Lela's abuse, and pushed right back.

"Mark managed to get me over the edge, Lela," Crystal said with a giggle. "Several times in actuality, when we fucked yesterday. In fact, in the last twenty-four hours Mark has busted a nut in all three of my holes, without any mention of another man's name."

Sensing that Crystal wasn't going to back down, Lela turned on me. Inexplicably, her rage dissipated, and even though she began spewing mean-spirited threats, they were uttered calmly, which made me even more certain that she would carry them through.

"If you leave with this worthless street-walker, Mark," my wife started, "your life will never be the same. First of all, I will fuck every single person in your universe. I will seduce all of your friends. Your relatives will all experience my otherworldly Klixen blowjob, before they enjoy my other two holes. I will have sexual relations with every single man at your work, systematically working my way through your peers, your bosses and even your subordinates. I will have monthly Bukkake parties at the Dolphin and invite the entire office, including Danny Marshall and John. Christ, I will blow the janitorial staff just to make you look like a wimp."

"Lela, please," I said shakily, hating myself for the fact that my cock started to twitch. "You swore a solemn oath that you would never have sexual contact with anyone at my Law Firm."

"Well, that's a promise that I don't plan to keep," Lela said haughtily. "You will never be able to show your face around here again, Mark," Lela added quietly. "I am going to fuck the mailman, the UPS guy, even the garbage collectors. Everyone will know that your wife is a dirty CumSlut and that you are a cuckold."

"Lela, please," I begged, as my cock continued to stiffen. "We have known each other since we were teenagers. Don't be so mean. It doesn't have to end this way."

Lela strode out of the room as if on a mission. Returning moments later with a huge wad of cash, she tossed it in my general direction, the crisp hundred dollar bills scattering as they floated to the floor.

"That's what I made last night, Mark," Lela said coldly. "Twelve grand including the generous tip. You probably have some idea of what I had to do for that black man to earn that kind of gratuity," she added, taunting me. "Keep the cash. It's my parting gift to you, Mark. I got fucked into oblivion last night by a black stallion. My client made me cum so hard that I would have done it for free."

"Lela, please," I said quietly, trying to process how much of what she was saying was in anger, and how much was her real intention.

"Get out and take the twelve grand with you, Mark," Lela ordered me. "For the next three months, my escort services will be restricted to people who are personally acquainted with you. And they will be free of charge to all of your male friends, family and co-workers. That pink Fendi suit that you had exclusive rights to is going to get worn on a lot of dates."

I was shaking by the time Crystal and I had packed our belongings and were getting in my car in the driveway. I was also erect, and my face was red from the humiliation of my involuntary response to Lela's taunts.

Crystal had gathered up all one hundred and twenty of the crisp hundred dollar bills, stuffing the cash inside one of her new handbags. Lela stood at the front door of our marital home, arms folded, giving me the death stare as I backed the car out onto the street. Lela's threats rang around my head as I pulled away from my house for the last time.