The Bully Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an incredible orgasm, made even more enjoyable by the fact that Stacey and Crystal were in no hurry for me to finish. In fact, as I milked my cock dry on Stacey's nose, the two young women continued to lick and nibble my scrotum until I stepped back and admired my handiwork.

I had always assumed that once you blow your wad on a girl's face, they are inclined to get to the bathroom as quickly as possible to clean up the mess. However, Stacey and Crystal remained on their knees before me, smiling and acting as if I had done them a favor.

"That was amazing," I gushed appreciatively. "Fucking awesome. I came so fucking hard. Thank you both."

"Thank you, Papa," Crystal said with a huge smile on her face. "Would you like to watch us eat your load?"

I couldn't even verbalize a response such was my level of excitement. I simply nodded my assent, and watched on in awe as the two young blondes began to lick my ejaculate from each other's faces. They really made a show of it too, snowballing my semen between the two of them, as they kissed and finally ingested the entire load. As if to demonstrate that they had eagerly swallowed every drop, Stacey and Crystal looked up at me and opened their mouths wide. It truly was a visual that would stick with me for months.

The three of us showered together once I had composed myself, a fun-filled escapade with lots of kissing and mutual soaping. By the time we were clean my cock was flaccid, and Stacey seemed to anticipate my bodily needs.

"Digest the question, and think about what you really desire before you answer, Mark," Stacey said quietly, seemingly as a warning to me not to respond reflexively. "Would you like to urinate on us?"

The offer was so unexpected, and so far out of my frame of reference, that I was lost for an answer. John had urinated on Lela and I as a form of control and disrespect. And, despite it being one of the low-lights of my sexual history, I had pissed on Lela once, after she got deep under my skin. However, this was different. Lela was a dirty CumSlut, and she routinely offered her customers the option to give her a golden shower, as part of her extensive menu of extras.

Stacey and Crystal were teenage hotties. Sure, they had both been addicted to methamphetamine, and by their own admission had used sex to settle their drug debts. However, they were both inarguably out of my league, and by rights I should have been required to put either of them on a pedestal, had I been fortunate enough to date one of them. Now, if I understood Stacey correctly, I was being invited to empty my bladder on two teenage goddesses. It just didn't compute, and for this reason I was unable to formulate a response.

"Don't be shy, Mark," Stacey said in a cajoling manner. "This is your one chance with us to check this off of your bucket list. Once my hair and makeup is done, the golden shower is definitely not happening."

"Yes, Stacey," I finally blurted out. "I would love to give the two of you a golden shower."

"How do you want us?" Stacey responded without hesitation. "On our knees? Lying on the shower floor together?"

"Kneeling," I said hesitantly, almost as if I was on autopilot. "Holding hands," I added, as the thought of them expressing their solidarity through their joined hands excited me. "Smiling, as if this is your dream scenario."

As Crystal and Stacey dropped to their knees, held hands, and looked up at me in adoration with huge smiles plastered across their youthful faces, it occurred to me that I had experienced a similar amount of agreeable accommodation the last time I went through the drive-through at McDonald's.

My nuts were empty, I was in the throes of my post-orgasmic bliss, and I had two nubile teens kneeling before me who had just given me the green light to urinate all over them. It was the opportunity of a lifetime, and I wasn't going to waste it.

"Smile girls," I said in a respectful manner. "Papa needs to take a piss."

I often find it difficult to pee when I use a public urinal, particularly if another man enters the facility, and stands right next to me. So, it was not surprising that my bladder failed to cooperate when faced with two blonde teens kneeling just under the tip of my cock.

Stacey sensed my reticence and began to encourage me to urinate on her. Shortly after, Crystal joined in, and with both of them urging me on, a slight trickle of piss fell straight down from my cock, splattering their knees.

"You can piss on our faces, Mark," Stacey offered, as the trickle slowly turned into a stream.

Emboldened by their obvious acceptance, I took hold of my cock and aimed the piss stream right at Stacey's nose.

"Bullseye," Stacey squealed playfully, as she raised her chin slightly so that my urine went right into her open mouth.

After a couple of seconds, I aimed for the top of Stacey's head, soaking her platinum blonde locks with my pale yellow piss. Redirecting the steady flow, I took aim at Crystal's mouth, and was encouraged to see her swallow the amber nectar. Similarly, I gave Crystal's blonde hair a quick rinse, before aiming right into Stacey's open mouth.

"Swallow it, Stacey," Crystal said with a giggle. "I just did."

Stacey looked directly into my eyes as she swallowed the mouthful of my liquid waste, and I realized that she was up for just about anything tonight. Halting my flow, I politely addressed the pair of them.

"Can you change positions, guys?" I said respectfully. "Will you both lay on your backs for me?"

"Of course, Mark," Stacey said agreeably, as the two of them repositioned themselves, with their heads pressed tightly together.

"You can kneel next to us if you prefer, Mark," Crystal invited me. "Most men prefer to finish that way."

"Most men, Crystal?" I asked reflexively, wondering how many other guys had pissed on my current girlfriend.

"Snake," Crystal added for clarification. "And his cronies. It's Snake's thing, Mark," Crystal continued, as if it was perfectly normal behavior. "You know that. You watched him empty his bladder all over your wife. It's just what he does to women."

"Did," Stacey corrected my girlfriend. "It's what Snake did. Remember that prick is dead now."

"You knew Snake, too, Stacey?" I asked the beautiful platinum blonde, as I repositioned myself on my knees right next to her.

"Every strawberry within ten miles of the Dolphin Motel knew Snake," Stacey answered quietly. "And yes, Mark, before you ask the question, Snake urinated all over Crystal and I numerous times. It's just the fucked-up dynamic between addict and dealer in the drug world. We all have a past. Don't let our history with Snake spoil your evening."

"Crystal, I thought you told me that you met Stacey in rehab?" I said, my confusion evident in the tone of my voice.

"No, Mark," Crystal said defensively. "I chose my words very carefully when you expressed an interest in Stacey. What I said was that she entered my program at Promises about a month after me."

"But why didn't you tell me that you knew Stacey from the streets, Crystal?" I asked. "Surely that was pertinent information?"

It took Stacey's intervention to prevent things from escalating, but she diffused any tension with aplomb.

"Mark, Crystal," she began calmly. "We all have a past, and you guys, as a relatively new couple, will probably continue to learn new things about each other, good and bad. Let's not allow our history with Snake to interfere with what promises to be a fun evening."

"I agree," Crystal said quietly. "I love you Mark and would do anything for you. Why don't you finish your business on us, and we can talk about things over dinner."

I was thankful for Stacey's calming words. It wasn't ideal that Crystal had omitted some key information about their shared history. However, I was in the enviable position of being permitted to urinate on two teenage hotties, and I needed to focus on the task at hand.

It took me a few moments to compose myself, but I did eventually release the remaining contents of my bladder all over the young teens' faces as they lay passively just beneath my cock-head. Once I had emptied my urine sac, I surveyed the aftermath. Crystal and Stacey, apparently no strangers to being used as a urinal, lay contentedly in a puddle of my piss, their heads pressed closely together, and both smiling agreeably at me.

I wondered if Snake had conditioned them to feign delight at being peed on, when he extracted that demeaning form of payment in exchange for drugs. I knew methamphetamine addiction was a powerful force, but Stacey and Crystal were beautiful, teenage goddesses, and could have been treated with much more respect, had they chosen a different path.

"Are you done urinating on us, Mark?" Stacey asked in a friendly manner. "If so, we are going to shower and get dolled-up for you. Can you please order room service delivery, for about an hour from now?"

After a brief discussion about what the girls wanted to eat, I left the shower enclosure to call the front desk of the Four Seasons. Again, presumably conditioned by Snake, Crystal and Stacey lay passively in the puddle of piss until I had left the room. Seconds later I heard the multiple shower heads fire up, and the girls chatted animatedly as they cleansed my liquid waste from their nubile bodies.

Room service delivered our meal right on time, and as I prepared the table, Stacey and Crystal emerged from the guest bedroom, all dolled-up, as Stacey had so eloquently stated. Dressed identically, which was an additional level of visual stimulation, the teens both wore light pink silk minidresses, with matching lingerie underneath. Their hair and make-up was impeccable, and I understood immediately why Stacey wanted the golden shower to occur early in the evening. The girls had clearly taken some time and effort to prepare themselves for me, and I almost wanted to forgo dinner and get started on the next sexual activity.

"Pace yourself, Mark," Stacey said calmly, as I pulled her chair out for her. "Under the right provocation, a man your age can probably get off four times in one evening. There is no rush. We will check off everything on your sexual bucket list. But first, let's eat."

Once Stacey was comfortably seated, I pulled Crystal's chair out for her, and was excited to see the outline of her garter-belt under the silky fabric of her minidress. We ate our dinner in a leisurely manner, discussing all manner of things freely, as the girls were willing to open up about their lives. Of course, because I have cuckold tendencies, it wasn't long before I steered the conversation around to Snake.

As it turned out, Stacey had also suffered tremendously at the hands of Snake. He hadn't been able to force Stacey to work the streets, the way he had coerced my girlfriend into prostitution. However, Snake had exacted a huge price for accommodating Stacey's rapacious drug addiction, and it had been equal parts sexual demands and psychological abuse.

"I never allowed Snake to burn me with a lit cigarette," Stacey said, as if that were some kind of accomplishment. "However, once he had his hooks in me with the methamphetamine, I would do anything sexually that he desired, no matter how perverse."

"That explains why you no longer respond to dominant men, Stacey," I said, quickly forging the connection.

"Exactly," Stacey replied. "It took hitting rock-bottom, and a four month stint at Promises to break the cycle of addiction. Despite weeks of counseling I still haven't learned my true self-worth. But I have developed well-defined hard limits."

"Snake took everything from Stacey and I, Mark," Crystal added wistfully. "Once he had us hooked, we were his fuck-toys. His entire gang used us too, and Snake enjoyed passing us around like a joint."

"Lela was your wife, right Mark?" Stacey asked, in search of clarification.

"Yes, Stacey," I replied. "Snake got his hooks into Lela too, although her addiction is humiliation, not drugs."

"Lela got off lightly," Stacey said quietly. "Especially after Snake got her pregnant."

"You knew about that, Stacey?" I said, unable to contain my surprise.

"Everyone knew," Stacey responded with a giggle. "It was the neighborhood joke. Local hot-shot lawyer gets cuckolded by black gangster. Snake shared the fact that he was the father of Lela's baby with everyone he ever spoke to, on condition that you remained in the dark until the birth."

While it was certainly a kick in the nuts to learn that I was the last person to learn the paternity of Lela's baby, the cuckold in me responded the way it always did, and I felt my cock slowly stiffening. I should have let the matter go, and enjoyed the company of these two teenage goddesses, but I needed to know more details.

"When did you first meet my wife, Stacey?" I asked hesitantly, knowing that I was opening up a can of worms.

"Tell him, Stacey," Crystal urged her young friend. "Mark is a cuckold. He likes hearing the sordid details. It turns him on to hear about the sexual escapades of his slut-wife."

I felt my face redden as Crystal outed me to her friend, but waited with baited breath to hear what Stacey was about to reveal.

"Lela was with John the night I met her," Stacey said matter of factly. "From memory, I think John was your co-worker, but he was also having an affair with your wife."

"Not really an affair, Stacey," I corrected her. "John was blackmailing me for years, and used Lela as he saw fit. There was nothing I could do about it. My wife was a submissive CumSlut, and John knew how to push her buttons. John even fucked my wife at my wedding," I added, unwilling to share the full details of the ensuing gang-bang.

"Ouch," Stacey said playfully. "At the actual wedding? That must have been beyond humiliating. Was Lela really drunk?"

"Lela is just a slut, Stacey," Crystal added derisively. "She let John fuck her in her wedding dress, for Christ's sake."

"Ugh," Stacey said disdainfully. "Men are such pigs."

Crystal and Stacey looked at me momentarily to see if I wanted to say anything that might add context, but I simply lowered my head in shame.

"Anyway," Stacey continued. "John showed up with Lela and for some reason decided to punish her. Snake got involved somehow, and ended up putting a rather indelicate tattoo on the back of your wife's neck."

"John's bitch," Crystal added innocently, unaware that she was opening up old wounds.

"Exactly," Stacey said with a giggle. "John's bitch. Anyway, I think Snake and John set your wife up, because payment was demanded and Lela didn't have any cash on her. I think she may have even called you, Mark," Stacey continued. "In fact, numerous times if my memory serves me correctly. Anyway, that is a minor detail. Snake wanted forty dollars and Lela was broke, so John forced your wife to give Snake a Rusty Trombone."

"You witnessed that, Stacey?" I said with incredulity.

"We both did, Mark," Stacey said calmly, putting Crystal on the hot seat for not sharing this information with me.

"You have to remember that we were both high as a kite, Mark," Crystal offered in her defense. "I was a methamphetamine junkie and did whatever Snake ordered me to."

I knew that this was heading in a terrible direction, and I should have terminated the conversation and got balls-deep inside the alluring Stacey. However, the human psyche is a complex thing, and in much the same way that an exhibitionist craves attention, a cuckold craves details, and I wanted every sordid one.

"What happened after my wife rimmed Snake, Crystal?" I asked my girlfriend. "And was John involved?"

"Stacey?" Crystal asked weakly. "Can you remember exactly what transpired?"

"As you probably know, Mark," Stacey began empathetically, "John used Lela regularly at the Dolphin Motel. Your wife was marketing herself as a lifestyle submissive at the time, and was known in the local neighborhood as the CumSlut."

My cock was at full attention now, and I could barely wait to hear the rest of the story. I know how fucked-up that sounds but my cuckold tendencies were fully engaged.

"John boasted that he enjoyed the services of the CumSlut without any charge," Stacey said calmly. "Sorry, Lela," Stacey corrected herself. "So Snake and John exchanged their bitches that night."

"Exchanged their bitches? How so?" I asked, as the gravity of the situation overwhelmed me. "In what capacity? What happened exactly?"

"Well," Stacey continued hesitantly, unsure how to break the news to me. "Lela gave Snake a combination of blow-job, rim-job, and Rusty Trombone, although John referred to it as the Klixen Experience. After Snake had used Lela, John made some remarks about being reluctant to have any sexual contact with Lela until she had tested negative for STIs."

"Did this inference piss Snake off?" Stacey, I asked. "He has major issues with anger control."

"No, not at all, Mark," Stacey responded. "John didn't make any inferences about Snake, he merely pointed out that he wasn't down for sloppy seconds. And, in exchange, Snake gifted Crystal and I to John."

"John fucked you too, Crystal?" I lamented, my humiliation washing over me even as my cock danced in my underwear. "No. Please tell me that didn't happen."

"John fucked us both that night, Mark," Stacey said matter of factly. "I don't remember all of the details but John definitely got balls-deep inside all three of my orifices, so I assume that he used Crystal in the same manner. He had a rapacious sexual appetite, and an ungodly amount of stamina. I think John was a martial artist or something, because even in the hood he carried himself in such a way that Snake didn't want to fuck with him. And Snake loves to fuck with people."

"Mark is well aware of Snake's dominant streak, Stacey," Crystal said with a giggle. "Mark almost pissed himself when Snake threatened to burn him with a lit Cohiba."

This conversation was extremely emasculating for me, and made me look like a total pussy. However, as my cock started to leak pre-cum into my underwear, I needed to know the specifics.

"What else did you guys do for John, that night?" I said in an anguished tone.

"Pretty much everything, Mark," Stacey replied calmly. "Snake handed John our reins and, as you know, John is a demanding task-master. I was high on methamphetamine but I know that Crystal and I got on our knees and sucked him off. John took ages to come too, so Crystal rimmed him while I jerked him off onto my face."

"Jesus Christ," I whispered under my breath. "That asshole has fucked everyone that I ever loved. Did you have anal sex with John, Crystal?" I asked shakily.

"John used me the same way that he used Stacey," my girlfriend admitted. "I was strung out on drugs and Snake offered to keep me medicated as long as we took care of John. He possessed a large cock and the stamina to wield it. John got balls-deep in all three of my orifices too."

My heart sank at the news that my nemesis had sodomized my latest girlfriend, and I cursed my naivety for even thinking that I was only the second man to butt-fuck Crystal, after Snake. What other unsavory sex acts had John subjected Crystal to?

"Stacey and I sucked his cock," Crystal continued. "However, after several minutes of the two of us trying every trick that we knew to get John off, it became apparent that he was also blessed with ungodly amounts of self-control. We had never encountered a man who could resist our combined cock-sucking talents. I wasn't going to be denied the opportunity to feel John's knees buckle, so I moved round behind him and stuck my tongue deep inside his anal-passage."

"Fuck, no," I muttered. "Anything else?"

"Well, the increased stimulation certainly caused John's knees to buckle," Crystal said proudly. "He whimpered like a little girl when we finally extracted his load from his nuts."