The Bully Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are naturally right-handed, Mark," Crystal continued. "So you will have better balance if you place your left knee on the ground, and raise your right knee off to the side, while supporting your weight equally between the left knee and right foot. Trust me on that. It may take a couple of moments to get acclimated to the stance. However, once you are comfortable let me know and I will lower myself into position."

It wasn't ideal to learn beyond a doubt that Crystal had performed this sex act in the past. However, I had to hand it to her, once I was comfortably situated, my girlfriend had easy access to my anal-cavity. Crystal scooted into position, and slipped her tongue through my sphincter, locating my prostate gland with surprising ease.

"Ok," Stacey said cheerfully. "Everyone in position?"

I responded in the affirmative, and Crystal let out a muffled grunt.

"Alright, Mark," Stacey encouraged me. "Let's fuck."

As I started to butt-fuck Stacey, and Crystal flicked the tip of her tongue across my prostate, the sensations were overwhelming. So much of this was new to me, the threesome with two gorgeous teens, bare-back anal sex, being rimmed at the same time as being balls-deep inside someone.

The visual stimulation was incredible too, and as I surveyed the scene, I couldn't decide where to look. Stacey's platinum hair cascaded down her toned back as she arched it seductively. Every time I looked down at her pert ass, I could see my cock on the outward stroke, unsheathed and devoid of any numbing effect that a condom provides. I tucked my thumbs possessively under Stacey's pink garter-belt straps for a few moments, enjoying the visual of owning someone that this provided me. If I leaned slightly forward and looked under my nutsack, my raised right knee, positioned as it was off to the side of Stacey's ass, allowed me the alluring visual of the bottom of Crystal's youthful face, as she tongue-fucked my ass.

If I looked over my left shoulder, I could see my girlfriend's reflection in the mirror that she had taken the time to position correctly. Viewed from the side, with her long blonde hair hanging down to the plush carpet of the Four Seasons Executive Room, and her pink garter-belt and stockings an identical match to Stacey's, Crystal looked absolutely stunning with her nose buried between my buttocks and her tongue deep inside my ass.

I knew I wasn't going to last long under the combined mental, physical and visual stimulation. However, I was fine with that, and the girls seemed happy too. By her own admission, Stacey's needs were met, and having enjoyed at least half a dozen orgasms, she was ready to play her part in my own climax. I couldn't imagine how this encounter could possibly get any better, until Stacey began to taunt me.

"John has also enjoyed this particular experience, Mark," Stacey informed me, as I thrust in and out of her anal passage. "Numerous times, in fact. Except he had some additional stimulation."

"What else did you guys do for that prick, Stacey?" I asked with equal parts jealousy and excitement.

"Not what else?" Stacey responded. "Who else?"

I knew who it was even before Stacey uttered my wife's name. However, hearing it from her was simultaneously a kick in the nuts, and a significant accelerant to my impending orgasm.

"The CumSlut, Crystal, and I, routinely pampered John this way, Mark," Stacey taunted. "However, as your nemesis enjoyed the heady combination of unprotected anal sex and rimming, the third girl knelt by his side, alternating between whispering words of encouragement and french-kissing him."

"What part did Lela play in this, Stacey?" I asked, knowing my wife's propensity for anal sex.

"Well, initially we rotated positions," Stacey informed me. "I think John enjoyed the variety at first. However, the health risks associated with rimming necessitate a thorough cleanse before the transition to oral or vaginal penetration. John tired of the delay and assigned us permanent roles," she added, as I felt my sap rising.

"What part?" I asked for the second time. "Please Stacey, what part did my wife play in John's dream scenario?"

"John stated on numerous occasions that he found me the most attractive," Stacey replied. "So it made sense that I would be knelt by his side, kissing him and encouraging him as he looked into my bright blue eyes. Crystal, despite being used as a plaything by Snake and his cronies, still had the tightest anal cavity, and the three of us were in total agreement that John deserved the best."

My heart sank as I realized that Lela, my wife and first love, had been assigned the most demeaning task. But the cuckold in me still needed to hear it.

"What part, Stacey?" I begged.

"The part that she was born to play, Mark," Stacey mocked. "Lela, or rim-job girl as John referred to her, was destined to be kneeling behind his muscular ass, with her tongue deep inside his rectum as he butt-fucked Crystal and french-kissed me."

Finally the combination of physical, visual, verbal, and mental stimulation overwhelmed me. As Crystal gently caressed my prostate gland with the tip of her tongue, I let out an almighty roar and I unloaded inside Stacey's tight anal cavity. It was a phenomenal orgasm, made better by the fact that the two teens remained in position for several moments, until I had completely emptied my nuts.

Stacey understood the mechanics of arousing a cuckold too, and stopped talking about John's sexual prowess immediately after I blew my wad. Like most cuckolds, I had no desire to be taunted, post orgasm. Stacey remained silent, back arched, head tilted back, as Crystal continued to tenderly lick my prostate. It wasn't until I said that I was ready, that the two of them leapt into action. Crystal crawled out from under my raised knee, and helped me to slowly withdraw from Stacey's rectum. Then, as I watched on in awe, the two teen blondes performed an erotic ass to mouth clean-up on me. After they deemed me clean, Stacey patted the bed and invited me to rest. I lay flat on my back and watched their pert little asses wiggle playfully as they skipped off to take a quick shower.

I could hear them talking animatedly as they showered together, and there was the occasional giggle or squeal of excitement. I lay alone on the bed with my thoughts, and quickly started to realize that Crystal had more in common with Lela than I knew. Certainly the CumSlut was more submissive, and commanded a much higher hourly rate, but Crystal had also sucked, fucked and rimmed multiple men for drugs. Post orgasm, it really stung to learn that John had enjoyed all three of my new girlfriend's orifices. However, I had a feeling that if verbalized at the appropriate time, this particular information would also serve to get me hard, and considerably enhance my climax.

I had fallen for Crystal, and her relaxed attitude to sex, and apparent lack of hard-limits was a bonus in our fledgling relationship. However, long term, I couldn't imagine ever marrying Crystal, knowing that my nemesis had enjoyed every conceivable sex act with my life partner. The events of this evening definitely cemented the fact that I wanted more threesomes in my life, and I set in motion a plan to have another young hottie co-habit with Crystal and I. The third piece of our puzzle needed to be a nice girl, not some submissive CumSlut like Lela, or some druggie who paid for her fix on her knees. And she absolutely, positively, had to have never met John in her life.

My emotional state adjusted after I came down from my post-orgasmic high, and I began to fantasize about the perfect relationship for me. I was pretty sure it would involve two women, particularly after this evening's sexual experiences. Some level of formal education would be a bonus, as I found spirited debate with Samantha to be almost as stimulating as foreplay.

Life experience would be appreciated, as the depth of someone's character seemed directly related to the amount of travel and meaningful work that they had done. Samantha was a prime example of that. Graduating top of her class, rising rapidly through the all-male ranks of a prestigious law firm, Samantha was a sure thing to be the first female partner of the company.

My dream girl had to be selective about her sexual partners too. Being married to the CumSlut taught me that, and now finding out that my new girlfriend was a fuck-toy for Snake's entire gang, changed the way I viewed Crystal. I was prepared to overlook the fact that Crystal had been Snake's plaything, especially now that he was deceased. But the thought of Crystal pampering John on a regular basis, or charging an extra ten dollars for unprotected anal sex, was downright demoralizing. By contrast, the last time I checked her list of conquests, Samantha had only been with seven sexual partners, and she was more than ten years older than Crystal.

Crystal was definitely fun in the sack, but she came with a lot of baggage, some of which was emotionally taxing on me. As I ran through the specifics of my dream girl, it only confirmed my suspicions that I had already let her slip through my fingers. I was still madly in love with Samantha, although the only sexual play I would ever get from her would be a brutal pegging if I fucked up at work. Plus, even if we miraculously got back together, I would never own Samantha, at least not in the way that I could assert myself over Crystal.

A wave of melancholy washed over me as I relaxed on the bed and pondered lost opportunities. This feeling was short-lived as Stacey and Crystal entered my bedroom, freshly showered, divinely scented and apparently still sharing a secret joke. They were both completely naked except for their hot-pink high heels, and matching crotchless panties.

"You like?" Stacey said suggestively, as she lifted her foot onto the bed and lewdly splayed her labia through the gaping hole in the crotch of the provocative underwear. "Only dirty girls wear crotchless panties."

I was lost for words but Crystal chimed in, "What were you thinking about when we were showering, Mark?" my girlfriend asked playfully.

I wasn't going to tell Crystal that I was ruminating over my failed relationship with Samantha, so I responded with what I thought she needed to hear.

"I was wondering what is next on the menu, Crystal?" I asked politely. "What have you guys been whispering and giggling about?"

"The giggling was mainly me, Mark," Stacey admitted freely. "Your devoted girlfriend lapped up the remnants of your load from my asshole, as we showered together," she added crudely.

"And the whispering was mostly me, Mark," Crystal said with a smile. "Trying to get Stacey to agree to do something that you love."

My interest was well and truly piqued now, and I felt my cock twitch as I contemplated what it was that Crystal alluded to.

"I told Stacey that you loved having your feet pampered, Mark," Crystal said playfully.

"And even though I never thought I would say this, Mark," Stacey added. "As long as we can wash your feet first, and your posture is not one of dominance, I am willing to learn exactly how you like this. I really like you, Mark, and am willing to go the extra mile, so to speak."