The Bully Pt. 25

Story Info
Crystal invites her young friend to live with us.
10k words
3.71
3.9k
4
5

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we moved into the corporate housing together, Crystal became a lot more comfortable with her status as my girlfriend. I had filed for divorce from Lela, and despite my prior concerns about Crystal's history with John, I was actually contemplating getting engaged to her. The teenager used my credit card freely, pushing up against the five thousand dollar limit nearly every month. In exchange for my generosity, Crystal rewarded me the only way that she knew how, with virtually limitless sex.

I enjoyed my young girlfriend multiple times each day, and Crystal was receptive to trying anything that I wanted. She would normally suck me off in the morning before work, and I would occasionally awaken with her teenage lips already around the tip of my cock, trying to stir it into action. It was a highly satisfying period of my life sexually, and my nuts were continuously being drained by the beautiful young girl. It seemed as if Crystal could read my mind when it came to my sexual fantasies, and I later learned that she would search my browsing history to see exactly what kind of pornography floated my boat. In addition, a couple of times a month Crystal would return home with another teenage girl and I would enjoy an impromptu threesome.

I loved threesomes, and as Crystal continuously pressed me for my fantasies, I finally admitted that fucking two girls was my favorite sexual encounter. Shortly after that revelation, Crystal surprised me one night, right after our latest conquest had left in an Uber.

"I just want you to be happy, Mark," Crystal said, as I relaxed in my post-orgasmic bliss.

"You make me very happy, Crystal," I said, as I kissed her on the forehead. "Tonight was fantastic."

"Can I ask you a favor, Mark?" Crystal said quietly, as she raked her nails across my stomach. "One of my high school friends from Wisconsin wants to move to California. I was wondering if she could stay with us until she gets her feet on the ground?"

"How well do you know her, Crystal?" I responded. "And can you trust her?"

"I have known Amber since Junior High," my girlfriend replied. "She comes from a very nice family and doesn't use drugs or alcohol. She has a level head, just graduated from community college, and is not at all promiscuous. Amber has had the same boyfriend for two years and they just broke up. She is looking for a change of scenery."

"From what you are saying, your friend sounds like she would be a really good roommate," I responded. "Why don't we call her tomorrow and have a quick chat about the expectations?" I suggested. "I am referring in general to cleanliness, respect for the fact that I work from home, and my desire to have minimal visitors and possibly even a curfew."

"Oh, I made the expectations very clear to Amber," Crystal said with an excited giggle. "Let's FaceTime her now. She is looking forward to meeting you."

Without any attempt to secure my agreement, Crystal propped her iPad up on its stand, and dialed Amber's number. A few seconds later an adorable blonde appeared on the screen of Crystal's tablet. Amber was stunning in a 'girl next door' kind of way. Fresh-faced, with light blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, the young girl piqued my interest from the second we began to FaceTime. It was evident that Amber had been coached by Crystal, because she knew exactly what to say to secure my agreement. After a few minutes of polite pre-amble, Amber laid bare her ambitions and what she was prepared to offer.

"I need to get out of Wisconsin, Mark," Amber began innocently enough. "I live in a very small town, and my recent break-up has been emotionally taxing on me. I still live with my ex-boyfriend for financial reasons but I think a change of scenery would be good for me."

"Are your family supportive of your move to California, Amber?" I asked, trying to ascertain how involved her parents would be with her new living arrangements.

"My parents are very religious," Amber began. "They were vehemently opposed to me cohabiting with my boyfriend. They cut ties with me after I moved out of their house about a year ago," Amber continued. "I have been living with my boyfriend but that arrangement is not working. I need to start new somewhere and going back home is not an option for me. Crystal said that California is full of opportunities for an obedient teenage girl."

"So what would your ideal scenario be, Amber?" I asked, well aware that my cock was slowly stiffening despite enjoying the youthful lips of Crystal and her young friend just a couple of hours ago. "Please be honest."

"I know rents are ridiculously expensive in California," Amber began. "Crystal told me that you guys pay six thousand dollars per month, which is hard for me to get my head around. If the two of you permit me to live with you, I am happy to contribute towards the household in ways other than financial."

"Get to the point, Amber," Crystal said playfully. "We have discussed this at length. You know what value you bring to this relationship. Tell Mark exactly what you are willing to offer him."

As I listened on intently, Amber painted a graphic picture of which sexual acts she had already enjoyed with her boyfriend, which ones she was open to, and exactly where her hard-limits were. Surprisingly, the list of Amber's hard limits was extremely short.

"I don't want you to brand me or tattoo me without my consent," Amber said shakily. "And please, if you feel the need to punish me don't use lit cigarettes, or anything that will leave a permanent mark."

"Continue, Amber," I said sternly, aware that she had Snake and I mixed up. "Now is the time to voice your non-negotiables."

"Please don't make me have unprotected sex with strangers, Mark," Amber added nervously, obviously still confused about the roles that Snake and I played in Crystal's life.

"Fair enough, Amber," I said. "Any more hard limits?"

"I know that you enjoy golden showers, Mark," Amber whispered as if she were mortified. "I think I will be okay with that but I don't want you to shit on me."

"Fair enough," I responded, absolutely thrilled that Amber was open to getting pissed on.

"Is that it, Amber?" I asked, after a prolonged silence.

"One more thing, Mark," Amber said quietly. "I know that you changed Mary's name to Crystal to more accurately reflect her relationship with drugs. I would like to be permitted to continue to use my real name, if that is okay?"

"That was Snake, Amber," Crystal interjected. "Snake changed my name. Snake punished me with a lit cigar. Snake tattooed another man's name on the back of my neck. Snake made me fluff his gangster brothers whenever there was a Bukkake party. Mark has been completely respectful towards me the entire time that I have known him."

"Will this Snake guy be looking for reasons to punish me too, Mary?" Amber asked timidly. "Sorry, I mean Crystal."

"Snake is no longer in the picture, Amber," Crystal assured her nervous young friend. "Snake is dead. Killed by another drug dealer in the parking lot of a seedy motel."

"You have no reason to fear Snake, or any one else if you decide to take refuge under my roof, Amber," I said quietly. "I will treat you with the same level of respect that I have extended to Crystal, particularly now that you have shared your hard-limits with me. Most of which I am inclined to honor," I added.

"Most?" Amber repeated shakily, now fully aware that I was in control.

"Yes, Amber, most," I said authoritatively. "Every person has a pre-conceived idea of their hard limits. My previous long-term partner, Lela, steadfastly drew the line at having sex with black men. It was one of her non-negotiables until she had an unexpected encounter with an African-American man, that was so all-encompassing in its fulfillment that she reversed her stance. Lela now happily fucks black men and the so-called hard limit evaporated."

"I really don't want to be tattooed, branded, or punished in such a way that I am permanently marked," Amber said fearfully. "And the thought of someone emptying their bowels on me is utterly repulsive."

"Which is why I am totally fine with honoring those two non-negotiables, Amber," I said, as she breathed a palpable sigh of relief. "I am also prepared to offer you my assurance that I won't require you to have any unprotected sex with strangers."

"That just leaves my name, Mark," Amber said, taking solace with these developments.

"If I agree to all of your demands without any pushback you may think I am weak, Amber," I said firmly. "I can assure you nothing could be further from the truth. If you get on a plane tomorrow and fly to Los Angeles you will be submitting to the rules of my house. You will be treated with respect but also with a firm hand, which is exactly what a young runaway needs. You lack parental guidance so I plan to assume that role for you, as I have done for Crystal. When I assume guardianship of you, it gives me the right to address you as I see fit. So, for that reason I do intend to change your name, if not in a legal sense."

"I can live with that, Mark," Amber said quietly, as she seemed to weigh her limited options.

"Good girl, Amber," I said with a chuckle. "You are a quick learner. We are going to get on fine."

After accepting my assurance that she would be respected within my household, the agreement with Amber was reached.

"I will send you a one-way ticket from Madison, Wisconsin to Los Angeles, Amber," I continued. "You will have a three hour layover in Minneapolis-St.Paul. There is a large mall located within the airport, so I will transfer you some money so that you can go shopping for some necessities. Text me your Venmo details as soon as possible. If you need anything else, just let me know."

"I will do, Mark," Amber said softly. "And thank you for allowing me to live under your roof."

"I need to get back to work," I lied, as I moved out of the view of Crystal's iPad so that I could continue to listen-in as she talked to her young friend over FaceTime.

"Mark's gone, Amber," Crystal lied. "How are you feeling about everything?"

"Is Mark always so controlling?" Amber asked, under the assumption that they could talk privately.

"You will get used to it, Amber," Crystal assured her. "Mark has high expectations but he is respectful and treats me well. Besides, your options are limited. You have to get out of your ex-boyfriend's place, you can't go home to your parents' house and you have no other family in Wisconsin. If you come to Los Angeles without a plan, you could end up like I did. Addicted to drugs and working the streets for a black pimp. At least you will be safe here under Mark's protection."

"You are right, Crystal," Amber said with a touch of resignation in her voice. "I need to get with his program. I will text Mark my Venmo account right now."

Those words were music to my ears as I contemplated the fact that I would have two young, very dependent women living under my roof. Over time I would assert myself and bring them both under my command.

Upon securing Amber's Venmo details, I transferred twenty-five hundred dollars to the young girl, in an attempt to demonstrate my generosity. Moments later, after I left the two High School friends an opportunity to catch up in private, I heard an excited squeal of delight as Amber shared the amount of the money transfer. I wasn't eavesdropping but their collective elevated level of excitement had increased the volume of their voices and I couldn't help overhearing the bulk of their conversation.

"Mark's favorite color is light pink, Amber," Crystal said to her young girlfriend. "He loves the feel of silk or satin. Also, go easy on the make-up and accentuate your youth."

"Understood, Mary," Amber said quietly.

"Personal hygiene is of paramount importance to Mark," Crystal continued. "You need to use some of the money to treat yourself to a Brazilian wax. That will make Mark very happy, which will be your primary goal in life once you are living under his roof."

Amber seemed to be in complete agreement as Crystal detailed my preferences, occasionally stopping my excited girlfriend from rambling on, in order to ask questions.

"Does Mark like garter-belts and stockings, Mary?" Amber asked, before correcting Mary to Crystal.

"Mark loves lingerie, Amber," Crystal enthused. "Only certain high-end brands though, in very feminine shades. I will send you an inventory of Mark's favorite things in my closet. I think it would be really fun to dress identically for him on special occasions."

"How high should my pumps be, Crystal?" Amber continued, finally getting my girlfriend's name right. "And what colors?"

"Sky-high," Crystal said with a giggle. "Think fuck-me pumps. And the color of the shoes should always match the exact shade of the lingerie. Mark is a good looking man with a lot of options. You need to bring an agreeable attitude and your 'A' game if we intend to keep him for ourselves."

I had heard enough. My cock was rock-hard as I absorbed the conversation between Crystal and Amber. If this went to plan, I was going to be cohabiting with two nubile teenagers, who seemed to understand the ramifications of living rent-free in one of the most expensive cities in the United States. About twenty minutes later I heard Crystal and Amber say their goodbyes, and Crystal emerged waving her credit card.

"I booked Amber's flight, Mark," Crystal said playfully. "She arrives late tomorrow afternoon at Los Angeles Airport. I think you are going to be extremely happy with your decision to help her out."

I made no attempt to hide my erection, so it wasn't really surprising when Crystal noticed it. Giving it a playful squeeze, Crystal's eyes lit up as she made a suggestion.

"Can we try something fun, Mark?" Crystal asked with a glint in her eye.

"What's on your mind, Crystal?" I responded.

"Can I edge you until Amber arrives?" Crystal replied with a giggle.

It was only about twenty hours until Amber was due at LAX, and I had just had my balls completely drained during the threesome with Crystal and one of her friends. It was an easy decision to make with an empty nut-sack, so I nodded my consent, and Crystal got to work.

Edging should have been Crystal's specialty because she fucking excelled at it. I knew exactly how to take a man to the edge of insanity, because I had been John's sex slave for seven years, and that dominant asshole loved nothing more than a prolonged edge and pamper session. However, Crystal possessed the same skill set, having been taught the art by Snake. Crystal had told me that she edged Snake for twenty-four hours right before my wife sucked him off in the bathroom of the Dolphin Motel. By her own admission, Crystal had taken Snake to the edge of reason that day, and she was having the same effect on me.

By mid-morning, the following day, with a few hours left until Amber's flight arrived, I was absolutely desperate for release, but Crystal continued to mess with me. In fact, even as we drove my SUV to Los Angeles airport, Crystal continued to tease my cock with her teenage lips. For this reason, I was uncharacteristically agitated as Crystal and I waited at the terminal entrance for Amber to arrive.

"There she is, Mark," Crystal gestured animatedly, as a tall, skinny blonde walked confidently across the concourse.

Despite having FaceTimed the teenage girl, I hadn't garnered Amber's measurements, and I was pleasantly surprised at her perfect proportions. Amber had followed Crystal's instructions to the letter, and arrived looking like an innocent girl next door. Her make-up, though perfectly applied, was understated. Amber had clear gloss on her youthful lips, a light touch of mascara and just the barest hint of pink blush on her cheeks. She was wearing a light pink crop-top and miniskirt, with a pink silk jacket draped across her shoulders for modesty.

The three of us walked to my SUV, and once Amber realized that I had an oversized bench seating arrangement in the front, she claimed the middle seat.

If there was one thing that I would have changed about Amber it was her self-confidence. She possessed way too much of it for my liking, and I decided that I needed to rid her of some of it. Crystal and I had discussed taking a circuitous route from the airport to my corporate housing, but Amber was clueless. I watched the growing look of concern that was written across her face as we took in the sights that I wanted the young Wisconsin transplant to see.

Union Station, with its ever-present teenage runaways strung out on drugs, and either begging or working the streets for their train fare home. Venice Beach, with a multitude of teenage prostitutes hanging out on the boardwalk, hustling for their next hit. Skid row, probably the worst part of Los Angeles, where those who had completely given up all hope came to live out their remaining days. As Amber watch wide-eyed, she seemed to comprehend the complete lack of resources available to the wayward bound in this unforgiving megalopolis. My impromptu tour of the impoverished parts of Los Angeles was a resounding success, and I watched on in amusement as Amber's self-confidence, which had apparently been a facade, crumbled before my eyes.

All of the color had drained from her face, and Amber looked like she was going to throw up. It was at this point that I decided that I was going to change Amber's name to something that she hated. It was not going to be related to her drug of choice, since I was going to require both of my young charges to be sober. I needed a few days to exercise some control over my new lodger, and then I was going to re-Christen Amber with a humiliating moniker.

"Can we pull over at the nearest gas station, Mark?" Amber implored me. "I need to use the restroom."

I am not sure if Amber needed to pee or vomit, but when she emerged from the dirty restroom at the Shell station, she seemed to have more clarity of mind. Approaching the passenger door of my SUV, she addressed Crystal.

"Why don't you sit in the back seat, Crystal?" Amber said firmly. "I need to talk to Mark in private."

Crystal obediently sat in the back of my SUV, and Amber removed her silk jacket, exposing her beautifully honed upper body. Partly due to the genetics of a healthy teenage girl, and partly the reward for countless hours spent at the gym, Amber had a lean torso, nicely sculpted shoulders, and visible abs. Amber slid towards me across the leather bench seat, snuggled up real close, and began to whisper in my ear.

"Thank you for providing me with a safe haven, Mark," Amber began with gratitude evident in her voice. "After our tour of the

city, I realize how naive I was for actually thinking I could survive in LA on my own. Especially after hearing about Crystal's nightmare with the manager of the Dolphin Motel."

"The Dolphin Motel is a particularly seedy establishment, Amber," I said in a somber tone. "And Moe, the fat prick who runs it, is a disgusting human specimen. However, there are teenage runaways all over Los Angeles paying their rent by blowing the landlord," I added. "You are in very safe hands, Amber," I assured her. "I will take only what is freely offered."

"Well, from the bottom of my heart, I am grateful to you, Mark," Amber whispered as her lips grazed my earlobe. "Crystal told me that it has been a while since your last orgasm. Did you enjoy your prolonged edging session?"

"I found it to be both incredibly pleasurable and frustrating, Amber," I responded truthfully.

"Why don't you concentrate on the road while I give you a small token of my appreciation, Mark?" Amber invited me.

Having laid her plans on the table, Amber unzipped my jeans and released my cock from my underwear. There were obvious signs of pre-cum pooling around the tip, and Amber wiped it up with the tip of her index finger and raised her hand to her lips. After playfully ingesting my pre-cum, Amber scooted over to the end of the bench seat, lowered the passenger-side mirror and applied some light pink lipgloss.