The Bully Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I get the shade right, Mark?" Amber cooed, looking at me for approval.

"Good girl, Amber," I said sweetly, without any hint of condescension. "Your lips are an exact match to your crop-top. You are a quick study. Attention to detail is important to me."

Amber flashed me a wide grin, her perfect white teeth on display as she smiled.

"My panties too," Amber added playfully, as she slid back across the leather bench seat towards me. "Look, Mark."

Amber's beautiful blue eyes locked onto mine, and she gracefully raised both of her knees to her chest. Then, in one deft move Amber reached her hands under the hem of her miniskirt and emerged seconds later holding a tiny pair of pink silky panties.

"Hang them from the rear-view mirror, Amber," I instructed her. "That way all of the truckers on the freeway will know that I am getting road-head."

Amber draped her silkies over my mirror in such a way that they didn't obstruct my view, and then lowered her head into my crotch. As I sped down the 405 Freeway, my new lodger began planting tender kisses all over my throbbing glans. I was quivering with anticipation at the prospect of my first release in twenty hours, but Amber edged me continuously, with no attempt to get me to orgasm. By the time we entered the city limits of my corporate housing, I was desperate to blow my load.

I didn't mind Amber's little game but I felt the need to show her how high the stakes were if she fucked up. Cranking up the air-conditioning in my SUV, I gave Amber her next directive.

"Okay, Amber," I instructed. "That's enough you little prick-tease. Sit up straight until we arrive."

Unbeknownst to either Amber or Crystal, I decided to take a quick detour. The temperature in the SUV was plummeting as the air-conditioning worked its magic. Crystal was sitting in the back seat and grabbed Amber's silk jacket to try and fend off the cold. Amber was sat inches from the vents, and her nipples hardened reflexively from the chilly blast that was emerging. About five minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of the Dolphin Motel. Amber sat upright, her nipples poking through her silk crop-top, and her apprehension written all over her face. As soon as I had parked my SUV, and zipped up my jeans, we were accosted by two gangsters selling dope. Luckily for me, one of them was Joker and he recognized me immediately.

"It's that cracker lawyer and his strawberry," Joker announced to his fellow gang-banger. "They ain't here to score."

I only comprehended about one third of what Joker said, but as soon as the two black guys walked away from my vehicle, I knew that they posed no threat to us. Of course, I wasn't going to share that with Amber. I needed her to remain fearful of the possible consequences.

"Stay in the car, Crystal," I said firmly, my tone leaving no room for discussion. "Keep the doors locked until we get back. Amber, follow me. There is someone you are going to meet."

Amber was visibly trembling as we headed towards the dingy office of the Dolphin Motel. Immediately upon entering we were greeted by the unappealing sight of Moe, the fat, balding manager. He was rough-shaven, and was wearing a dirty 'wife-beater' vest, which was off-white and replete with stains. Sitting at a small table, he was scarfing down a plate of spaghetti, although when he saw Amber he stopped chewing and put down his fork.

"Don't get up, Moe," I instructed him. "This won't take long."

Despite my admonishment to remain seated, Moe rose unsteadily to his feet. Licking his lips lewdly, he seemed unable to avert his gaze from Amber, as she stood before him in her pink crop-top and short matching mini-skirt, her pert nipples clearly visible.

"Does this young lady need a roof over her head?" Moe asked with a mouthful of spaghetti. "I will give her the same deal as I offered Crystal," he added with a leer, as a noticeable bulge appeared in his pants.

"Not yet, Moe," I replied firmly. "I am just acquainting Amber with her options should she decide to leave the protection of my home. Can we see one of the rooms, please? Number 46 if it is vacant."

"They are nearly all vacant tonight," Moe replied, as he reached over to the key board and grabbed the one marked 46. "There was another murder here this afternoon, and the police presence cleared the place out. I am sure all of the druggies and hookers will be back by this time tomorrow."

Moe shuffled around from behind the desk, his erection now patently obvious as it strained against the material of his thrift-store pants. After a lengthy ogle of Amber's erect nipples, he handed me the key.

Amber and I weren't in room 46 for very long, but she was able to register her disgust as she took in the semen-stained carpet. When we entered the filthy shower enclosure, which probably hadn't been cleaned since I was in there on my hands and knees preparing the room for Snake, Amber looked like she might throw up.

"If you are a good girl, Amber," I said slowly, my voice now dripping with condescension, "you will be able to avoid places like this. And men like Moe," I added for effect.

I knew that our impromptu visit to the Dolphin Motel had forged a lasting impression on Amber, but on the way out I instructed the frightened teen to take Moe's cell phone number. Amber's hand was shaking as she held her phone aloft and Moe punched in his digits.

"Just for emergencies, Amber," I advised her. "Moe will always put a roof over your head. And he has a flexible payment plan."

The rest of the short ride to my corporate housing was conducted in silence. This was intentional on my part, to allow Amber to consider her limited options, if things didn't work out with me. Learning that her parents had severed ties with her certainly gave me more leverage over the girl.

"I need to take a hot shower after being in that rank motel room, Crystal," Amber announced, as she entered our shared accommodation for the first time.

Crystal led Amber to the guest room and shortly after I heard the shower running.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Crystal asked, as she gave my erection a squeeze.

"Frustrated, to be honest," I said quietly. "I was expecting Amber to suck me off in the car, not just continue my prolonged edging session."

"Just relax, Mark," Crystal said softly, as I struggled to mask my disappointment on my face. "We have big plans for you tonight and it never was going to involve some quick road-head. Pour yourself a glass of some wine. I am going to see if Amber needs anything."

After Crystal left the room, I poured myself a large glass of Merlot. I had only taken a couple of sips before a very naked Crystal entered the living room, took my hand and walked me into the en-suite bathroom of the guest bedroom. Crystal deftly removed my clothes, and then led me into the shower enclosure holding the tip of my erection.

Crystal and Amber soaped me up and then washed me thoroughly, paying great attention to my cock, nuts, and ass-crack. Once I was deemed squeaky clean, Amber sank to her knees in front of me and began to fellate me. Over time I had taught Crystal my preferred techniques when it came to blowjobs. My girlfriend had obviously imparted that information to Amber, because Amber sucked me off slowly just the way I had taught Crystal to perform oral sex. Amber brought me close to release several times before she got back to her feet and kissed me passionately.

"My turn," Crystal said cheerfully, as she lowered herself to her knees and fellated me, while Amber and I french-kissed.

After several moments of passionate kissing, Amber withdrew her lips from mine and looked directly into my eyes.

"Let's fuck, Mark," she whispered seductively. "I haven't had sexual relations in a few months and I am on birth-control. You can blow your load inside me."

Amber rotated slowly, a full one hundred and eighty degrees so that her pert buttocks were directly in front of me. She rested her pink manicured fingertips against the marble tiles of my shower enclosure, and leaned her upper body into the wall. I parted her buttocks slightly, and was greeted by the sight of a copious amount of lubrication evident at the entrance to both of Amber's orifices.

"Take whatever you desire, Mark," Amber whispered provocatively.

There would be plenty of time to enjoy Amber's anal-cavity, but tonight I wanted to bust a nut inside her teenage pussy. I eased inside her slowly, and soon learned that her barely-used pussy was incredibly tight, very warm, and rapidly self-lubricating.

Crystal moved behind me and began to nibble the back of my neck, as I got balls-deep inside her young friend. Once I began to slowly thrust into Amber, Crystal lowered herself to her knees, and tapped the inside of my right calf. Recognizing her intent to provide me with additional stimulation, I lifted my right leg about eighteen inches and rested my foot on the small seat that was built into the shower wall. Initially designed to allow you to wash your feet, I repurposed it as a foot support so that Crystal could pamper my undercarriage while I took her best friend from behind.

"That feels fantastic, Mark," Amber said as she looked back over her shoulder. "Your only decision is whether you want to blow your load in my pussy or my anus," she teased, as I felt my nuts constrict.

I wish I could say that I put the wood to the two of them that evening in the shower enclosure. I wish I had heard Amber's cries of pleasure as I brought her repeatedly to climax. However, truth be known, under the intense stimulation of my latest threesome, I climaxed quite prematurely. Pounding deeper into Amber's tight vaginal-cavity while Crystal sucked my swollen nuts, it took maybe three minutes for my sap to rise beyond my control. It was a heady combination of having been edged by Crystal for the last twenty four hours, then fellated almost to completion by Amber on the two hour drive home from the airport. Now as my two young lodgers worked in tandem to coax my load from my throbbing nuts, I couldn't fight my impending orgasm any longer.

"Mark's about to blow his load, Amber," Crystal informed her young friend as my nuts tightened noticeably between her moist lips.

"You can come in my ass if you prefer, Mark," Amber offered enticingly.

It was too late. Reaching behind myself to hold Crystal's head in place against my scrotum, I cried out in pleasure and ejaculated deep inside Amber's tight, wet pussy.

Whatever tutorial Crystal had given Amber paid dividends because the young blonde seemed to anticipate my every desire. After I blew my load inside Amber, she remained motionless for several moments, allowing me to fully enjoy my post-orgasmic bliss. Crystal kissed and sucked my nut-sack until I announced my desire to uncouple from her friend.

My cock made an audible plop as I backed out of Amber, and the two of them descended upon it greedily, cleaning it with their tongues as it slowly softened. Later that evening I fucked Crystal in the ass, as she assumed the doggy-style position. Amber positioned herself on her back beneath us, nibbling my nuts as I slid in and out of Crystal's anal-cavity. What followed was another stupendous orgasm followed by the two young women eagerly performing the filthy ass to mouth sex-act.

When bedtime arrived there was no discussion of sleeping arrangements and apparently no jealousy between the friends from High School. They simply entered my bedroom, scented to high-heaven, and both dressed in identical pink silk babydolls with matching panties. Crystal pulled back my comforter and invited me to sleep in the middle. I was in sensory overload as they kissed me goodnight and promised me a two-girl blowjob in the morning.

Looking back, living with Amber and Crystal was one of the most sexually charged episodes of my life. The two young Wisconsin transplants were eternally grateful to me, albeit for distinctly different reasons. Like most young people they had little to offer, other than their youthful looks and sex. Fortunately for me, Amber and Crystal were willing to satisfy my every desire, no matter how perverse.

In addition to my expectation that the girls accommodate my every sexual fantasy, I also demanded respect. I gave the two of them a little leeway as they navigated the complex road to my fulfillment, but at the end of the day the three of us knew who was in charge.

"Mark runs a tight ship, Amber," Crystal exclaimed, as she tried to impart the importance of keeping our shared accommodation spotless.

Having spent close to thirty thousand dollars on their collective closets, it seemed reasonable to me to decree that they dress the same at all times. Again, after minimal pushback, the girls fell into step, coordinated their outfits, and presented themselves to me identically attired on a daily basis.

I waited three days after our first sexual encounter to inform Amber of her new name. Designed specifically to humiliate my young charge, I at least allowed her to participate.

"Amber, I am going to permit you to choose your new name," I said, as she knelt before me. "I will give you three choices and will abide by your decision."

The stress was palpable on Amber's youthful face as she processed my words. In much the same way that Kunta Kinte fought against his new Anglicized name 'Toby' in the dramatic series 'Roots,' Amber offered an underlying resistance.

"Bimbo, Boom-Boom, or Bambi," I said, barely able to conceal my amusement. "Which do you prefer?"

I knew the answer even before I asked the question. No self-respecting woman would want to be referred to as Bimbo, and Boom-Boom was the universally known Thai word for paid sex. It had to be Bambi, even though that would be a humiliating moniker for a teenager who was craving independence.

"Bambi," Amber responded, the shame evident on her face. "You can rename me Bambi."

While I appreciated Amber's act of submission, I felt that there was always an underlying current of questioning, as if she knew that each and every action was a choice. I never had that option when I was sexually enslaved by John, and I often wondered what it would be like to completely own someone.

Crystal joined us shortly after the renaming ceremony. In her usual flirtatious manner she posed a provocative question.

"You have exercised your right to rename us, Mark," Crystal began. "Can we, in return, give you a nickname that we can use in public?"

It seemed playful and innocuous at the time, so I readily agreed.

"What are you thinking, Crystal?" I asked.

"You have take us under your wing, offered us protection, acted in a paternal manner," Crystal began. "I think of you as a father figure. May we address you as Papa?"

"I think that my new name is appropriate under the circumstances," I said with a grin. "Papa, it is."

From that day forward, whether within the sanctity of our shared home, or in the most public of places, Crystal and Bambi addressed me as Papa. It must have been obvious to the waitress that served us lunch, or the young man who valet-parked my SUV, that the teenagers were too old to have been my offspring, even as they called me Papa in our interactions. My young charges addressed me in such a respectful manner, that I am sure that even the woman who owned the dry-cleaners, for whom English was her second language, understood the complex dynamic of our relationship. I owned Crystal and Bambi, and anyone who ever encountered us would have known it.

My employment as a Lawyer placed a huge demand on my time, and I spent most of the daytime hours working. Initially, Bambi and Crystal were content to hang out in our luxury apartment, particularly as the corporate housing complex had a swimming pool, sauna and an expansive gym.

However, as the weeks passed, I encouraged them to get out and see the myriad of entertainment venues in Southern California. Borrowing my SUV, which gave them freedom to explore further afield, the two young women visited theme parks, beaches, malls and other local attractions.

Of course, two teenage blondes, dressed identically as they ventured around Southern California, were always going to attract attention. Bambi and Crystal got hit on constantly, and they would share the often comical stories with me as we prepared to spend the evening together. They found the chat-up lines that were heaped upon them from young men, merely flattering. However, it was the direct offers from older, more established, wealthy men, that piqued their interest.

Los Angeles has cemented its position as the center of the country for acting, dancing, modeling and all other artistic pursuits. For this reason, the city attracts young, beautiful women from all over the world. LA is also home to a huge number of successful men, many of whom live a bachelor's existence, preying on the seemingly endless supply of young female transplants to the city. Relationships between these wealthy men and the young beauties is often highly transactional, with neither party making much effort to hide it. In fact, so accepted is the quid pro quo nature of the couplings, that successful men often open the conversation with their offer. Needless to say, Bambi and Crystal were besieged with such invitations, particularly as they presented themselves as a package deal.

The three of us would have a good laugh about it as we shared dinner together, or sat in the hot tub late at night. However, part of me recognized that the multitude of offers eroded my leverage over Bambi. It was apparent that she no longer feared ending up on the streets, or being forced to seek refuge from Moe. Bambi knew that she could simply show up on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, do a little window shopping, and some wealthy man would make her an offer.

I had no such qualms about Crystal. By this time, Crystal and I had truly fallen in love, and I knew that she wasn't going anywhere. Fortunately for me, Bambi didn't possess the courage to venture out on her own, so as long as I had Crystal, the two Wisconsin transplants came as a package.

My girlfriends were still completely accommodating when it came to sex, and just when I thought I had fulfilled all of my fantasies, Crystal encouraged me to broaden my horizons. The three of us would watch porn together, scrolling a diverse range of genres. They would ask me to get naked before we browsed the internet, so that they could accurately assess my level of interest. Some of the fetish websites were too bizarre for my taste, but occasionally we would stumble upon something that I found titillating, and my cock would stiffen involuntarily. To Crystal's credit, the depth of the depravity didn't really matter. If I got erect, Crystal would take a screen shot of the video that we were watching, and my two young charges would reenact the scenario, later that evening.

I enjoyed things that I never thought were possible for a regular guy like me. I am sure Arab Sheiks and billionaire playboys were treated to some of these sexual delights, but I was a normal working man, albeit with a reasonable income. Sometimes, if I was short on time, Bambi and Crystal would get themselves dolled-up and I would jerk off on them as they kissed. On multiple occasions I would fuck one of the teens while the other one rimmed me. I butt-fucked them both regularly, and urinated inside their tight asses after I ejaculated. I frequently pissed on them both in the shower, and would make them wear something that added to my visual, like matching cocktail dresses, or schoolgirl uniforms.

For the first time in my adult life, I was completely happy. I loved my job, I loved Crystal, and having two girlfriends ensured that every single night when I finally fell asleep, my nuts were completely drained.

If I had a single worry in the world, it was the ninety percent recidivism rate for drug-addicts, which when viewed objectively, made relapse seem an almost certainty. While this often quoted number was disconcerting, I felt like I had things under control. Crystal had no access to cash, and with the 'Find My Phone' app installed on her iPhone, at least I knew her exact whereabouts at all times. Crystal also had a live-in chaperone, as she never went anywhere without Bambi.