The Bully Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, nine months into our corporate housing lease, the inevitable happened, and Crystal suffered a relapse. It couldn't have been under worse circumstances either. Craving a hit of her drug of choice, methamphetamine, Crystal called Joker, who had taken Snake's place as the neighborhood drug dealer.

Joker was a full service drug dealer, but he didn't accept credit cards as payment, and I had denied Crystal access to cash. Driven by her insatiable desire to get high, my gorgeous girlfriend got down on her knees and sucked the black gangster off for a twenty dollar bag of crystal meth. To make matters even worse, I happened to stumble upon Crystal and Joker when I came home early from a canceled meeting.

Upon entering my home, I realized that Crystal and Bambi were not there, which wasn't unusual in the middle of the day. I checked the "Find my phone" app on my iPhone to see where my girlfriends were. To my surprise, the app initially indicated that the approximate location of Crystal's phone was in a circle that surrounded the very close vicinity of my home.

As the app triangulated, and then zoomed in on the exact location of Crystal's phone, it was evident that she was taking out the recyclables. I made myself a coffee, and when Crystal didn't return I decided to check out the recycling dumpster. As I rounded the corner and entered the gate to the large communal receptacle, I saw Crystal on her knees with Joker's huge black cock in her mouth.

"What the fuck, Joker?" I yelled reflexively. "What the hell do you think you are doing with my girlfriend?"

"What does it look like, cracker?" Joker responded aggressively, as he withdrew his cock from Crystal's mouth and squared up to me. "And what the fuck are you going to do about it, cuckold? Stand there and watch like you did when Snake used your slut-wife, Lela?"

Crystal remained passively in her kneeling position, and looked up at me briefly. I knew that she had relapsed the second that I saw her face. Her eyes were glazed over and she hardly acknowledged me, having put the payment for her drugs at the top of her priority list. Joker further confirmed my suspicions, albeit in an aggressive tone.

"Your bitch was always going to remain the local strawberry," Joker said, as he flashed me a death stare. "Crystal told me that you are fully aware that I ripped her crop-top off and copped a feel of her tits," he continued crudely. "You didn't even have the balls to defend your woman's honor. Now fuck off, Mark. Can't you see Crystal and I are working on a deal?"

Joker's pants were around his ankles, and I noticed that he had placed his handgun on the floor next to the dumpster as Crystal fellated him. I felt my anger rise as Joker taunted me about feeling up Crystal's tits during Stacey's Bukkake party. He had even tried to force Crystal to her knees, and she had only escaped because Joker was drunk. I knew that I should have confronted the gangster for his disrespectful behavior towards my girl. However, my cowardice quickly surfaced, and I realized that with or without the gun, I wasn't planning to challenge him. Unsure of what to do, I remained rooted to the spot.

"Fuck off, cuckold," Joker repeated sternly. "Or I will get you on your knees, too. I know all about your escapades with Snake in room 46 of the Dolphin. Pussy."

In retrospect, I should have beat a hasty retreat. However, as I watched my girlfriend on her knees in front of Joker, my indecision ended up costing me dearly. Joker retrieved his handgun from the floor and pointed it directly at my face.

"Kneel, Mark," Joker ordered me, his death-stare as intimidating as his firearm. "You are going to witness your bitch suck me off for her drugs."

The look on Joker's face left no room for negotiation, so even though I was wearing a thousand dollar suit and some Prada dress shoes, I lowered myself to my knees next to the dumpster. Joker pulled a small vial of methamphetamine from his pocket and sprinkled a few crystals on his glans.

"This is exactly why Snake renamed the dirty bitch," Joker said with a laugh, as Crystal greedily descended on his cock-head and ingested the drug. "Now, suck my cock, Crystal."

As I knelt there forlornly watching my girlfriend blow the local drug dealer for a hit of meth, Joker began to taunt me.

"You are a fucking pussy, Mark," Joker started, as Crystal bobbed up and down on his cock. "You didn't do shit at Lela's Bukkake party when I jerked off on your wife's face. You didn't do shit when you learned that I organized another Bukkake party for Stacey, after her relapse. In fact, even after you found out that I forcibly removed Crystal's crop-top and gave her tits a good feel-up, you still didn't have the balls to confront me."

Joker's breathing was labored by this time, although I wasn't sure if it was due to the expert cock-sucking skills of my girlfriend, or from his exertion when he was aggressively berating me.

"I am close, Crystal," Joker informed my girlfriend, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to masturbate right in front of her face. "Look up at me sweetheart," he said condescendingly. "Big smile."

My heart sank as Crystal looked up at Joker, and flashed him the kind of adoring smile that I truly thought she would only ever give me. Part flirtatious, presumably to get her drug dealer over the edge, and part grateful, I assume because of the drugs, Crystal's bright blue eyes were glazed over rather than twinkling brightly.

"You dirty meth-whore," Joker said derisively, just before he emptied the contents of his nuts across my girlfriend's upturned face.

Joker gave Crystal a huge facial, blowing his load all over her face and hair. Finally, as he slowed the cadence of his hand-job, he instructed my girlfriend to clean his cock with her tongue. It was humiliating to be forced to kneel there and watch as Crystal lovingly licked up Joker's seminal fluids from his cock-head and shaft. Occasionally, Joker would sprinkle a few crystals of meth into the palm of his large black hand, and proffer it to my girlfriend, who would stop worshiping his cock for just long enough to ingest her latest reward.

About fifteen minutes after Joker had blown his wad across my girlfriend's upturned, smiling face, he finally ordered Crystal to stop. Crystal knelt there obediently with Joker's ejaculate drying on her face and hair, as Joker rotated to face me. His cock was now flaccid, and even as it hung limply between his legs, it was still significantly larger in length and girth than my best erection.

"Nice suit, cuckold," Joker said derisively, as he grabbed his cock between his thumb and forefinger and pointed it in my general direction.

As Crystal looked on with the detachment of a spaced-out druggie, Joker began to urinate on me as I knelt before him. Thankfully he made no effort to aim for my face, or further demean me by making me drink his yellow stream. Joker simply let his huge black cock hang in a natural position to take a piss, and used my legs and pelvic region as a makeshift urinal. The steady stream of his bodily waste fluid was dark yellow and foul smelling, and it was nauseating to be forced to endure such overt disrespect.

Just when I thought that it couldn't possibly get worse, Bambi rounded the corner of the communal dumpster area, quickly surveyed the scene, and let out a scream of terror.

"Who is this young lady, Crystal?" Joker asked with a leer, as he continued to urinate on the pants of my thousand dollar suit. "And what is her drug of choice?"

"We call her Bambi," Crystal responded quietly, the evidence of her defilement still plastered all over her face. "She is a friend from Junior High School, and she doesn't do any drugs, Joker."

Bambi had seen enough. She had one last lingering look at Crystal's semen-coated face, and then high tailed it out of there, obviously in a state of panic. Joker's stream slowed to a trickle, and that asshole turned back towards Crystal and aimed the diminished flow right at the hem of my girlfriend's miniskirt. The light pink material darkened as it got wet, and Joker let out a satisfied sigh.

"Clean me up, Crystal," Joker instructed my girlfriend, as she took his glans back between her lips. "Tell Bambi she is next, Mark," he ordered me. "I am going to get my hooks in that young girl and then extract the same method of payment that Lela, Stacey and this meth-whore kneeling before me all gladly paid. Now beat it, cuckold," Joker added derisively. "This strawberry still owes me for her last hit."

That was the third time that Joker had referred to my girlfriend as a 'strawberry' and despite being curious about the meaning of the disparaging term, like a scolded puppy I ran off with my tail between my legs.

In one of the most humiliating moments of my entire life, I entered the front door of my corporate housing, and made a beeline for the laundry hamper. Stripping naked and tossing my piss-stained suit into a plastic laundry bag, I was fully aware that I had enjoyed Crystal's tight teenage pussy for the very last time. Despite the overwhelming feeling of loss, I knew that Joker's assessment of me was right. I was a cuckold, and as if on autopilot, I retrieved a pair of Crystal's worn panties from within the hamper. With the visual of Crystal on her knees before her black drug dealer seared into my memory, I closed my eyes and jerked off into the crotch of her pink silky intimates.

After I blew my load, I was disgusted with myself. My shame enveloped me and I wanted to go back to the scene of the sordid encounter and confront Joker, even though deep in my soul, I knew that I was too much of a pussy. Joker knew it too, and in an overt display of control, he enjoyed Crystal for over an hour. In the grimy location of the communal trash receptacle, and having already jerked himself off on her face, Joker kept offering Crystal another hit of meth.

Nothing on the streets is free, and I am sure that the method of payment was going through Crystal's mind as she ingested her next dose. Unfortunately for my girl, Joker knew exactly what he wanted in exchange for his generosity. Taking my girlfriend behind the dumpster for more privacy, he ordered Crystal to assume the doggystyle position.

Joker knew that he was in complete control, and once Crystal was on all fours, he lined up his unprotected cock with my girlfriend's pussy. Then as he rained insults down on Crystal, Joker pounded away until he blew his load inside my girl. Inexplicably, such is the power of drugs that Crystal took several more hits, and once Joker was hard again, he decided to enjoy her third hole as payment, brutally sodomizing her.

When Crystal finally limped into our shared home she was a complete mess. Her pink silk miniskirt was noticeably stained, and the hem was still damp from Joker's urine. Her matching pink stockings had holes in the front of them. Joker's ejaculate had dried on my girlfriend's face and was matted in her hair. More semen leaked from her pussy and her anus, evidence that Joker had enjoyed unfettered access to all of Crystal's orifices. The palms of her hands and both of her knees were grimy from where Crystal had been on all fours behind the community dumpster. Her eyes were glazed over and she possessed a vacant stare. In addition, Crystal had a combination of semen and methamphetamine residue on her lips and nose.

A few minutes later, Crystal was sobbing uncontrollably as she relayed the specifics of her ordeal. Once she realized that Joker had split, Bambi emerged from her hiding place under the bed in the guest bedroom, abject fear evident in her eyes. Bambi looked more traumatized than Crystal, and I knew that I had lost her too.

Crystal begged me for forgiveness, assuring me that it was a temporary setback, and would never happen again. I knew that Joker had put the hooks into my girlfriend, and now that he knew exactly where we lived, Crystal was not safe. I needed to get her back into rehab immediately. The fact that Crystal had allowed an un-tested partner to fuck her vaginally, and anally, without a condom, further attested to her diminished judgment and solidified my decision to return her to the rehab facility. Despite her protestations, it was with a heavy heart that I drove Crystal back to Promises, with just a few necessities in a small back-pack. Bambi rode with us, the poor girl absolutely terrified to stay alone in our home in case Joker returned.

"You can't protect me from men like Joker and Snake, can you Mark?" Bambi whispered shakily, as we drove towards the rehab facility. "Please, Mark. Be honest."

"No, Bambi," I responded dejectedly. "There is absolutely nothing I can do if Joker kicks down my front door and decides to take something of mine that he wants."

"Or someone?" Bambi asked fearfully, already fully aware of the answer.

"Or someone, Bambi," I replied quietly.

After I checked Crystal back into Promises, Bambi and I returned home. She packed all of her worldly possessions, and probably most of Crystal's, I imagine, into four huge suitcases. Once Bambi was packed, she got herself all dolled-up in an alluring pink silk pant-suit. She looked like a trophy wife in that particular outfit, classy yet with a hint of sexuality.

"I need one last thing from you, Mark," Bambi asked me as we stood awkwardly in my entryway, surrounded by suitcases. "Will you drive me up to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills?"

I already knew Bambi's game-plan, and couldn't deny such a reasonable last request from this clearly traumatized teen. We drove in silence directly to Rodeo Drive, both aware that our time together was coming to a close.

"Will you wait in the car with my suitcases, Mark?" Bambi asked me quietly, as I parked on the busy retail street. "Just until I find my new benefactor."

It was emasculating to sit in my SUV and watch my young charge go to work. Looking every bit like a 'Housewife of Beverly Hills,' Bambi donned an oversized pair of pink Prada sunglasses, and stood outside the luxury retailer, as if she were window shopping. It took mere moments before the first opportunistic man made his move, although he was summarily dismissed by the discerning young blonde. Over the course of the next ninety minutes, over a dozen men approached Bambi, most I imagine, with nefarious intentions. I sat in my SUV, offering one last protective stint as Bambi weighed up her offers.

Finally Bambi settled on an older, sophisticated-looking man, and after flirting incessantly with him, they seemed to strike up a deal. Bambi was talking to the grey-haired gentleman, and pointed in the direction of my SUV. Once she brought him up to speed, he acted decisively. The man motioned for the valet parking attendant, and a few moments later a Lincoln TownCar pulled up next to my SUV. After a brief introduction, the driver transferred Bambi's four suitcases from my SUV into the trunk of the large, black Lincoln. Simultaneously, a bright red Ferrari LaFerrari pulled up in front of the Prada store, and a young valet parking attendant emerged and held open the passenger side door of the limited edition exotic, so that Bambi could get in.

Bambi removed her Prada sunglasses and looked in my general direction, as I sat parked on the other side of the street. I thought I saw her mouth the words 'Thank you,' although upon reflection, as I replayed that humiliating scene repeatedly in my head, it could have been 'Fuck you.' Either way, it was completely emasculating to hand over possession of my girlfriend to an older wealthy man, particularly as I knew the likely details of their quid pro quo contract.

Replacing her pink sunglasses Bambi disappeared from my life into the opulent leather and Alcantara interior of the LaFerrari. At the same moment, the Lincoln TownCar, and thirty thousand dollars of clothing, lingerie and high-heeled pumps sped away from the curb. The TownCar settled in behind the Ferrari exotic, as Bambi's new benefactor took ownership of her. Just like that I was single, and the only reminder that Crystal and Bambi had ever existed, was the dirty laundry hamper which contained several pairs of the young girls' soiled intimates.

I was distraught at losing both of my girlfriends within a four hour period, and as soon as I got home I poured myself a stiff cocktail. Later that day, after several vodkas and a prolonged crying session, I would consult the urban dictionary for the meaning of 'strawberry,' at least in the derogatory way that Joker had referred to Crystal. Learning that it was a pejorative for someone who willingly exchanges sexual services for drugs made sense, but only added to my misery.