The Bully Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unorthodox way to extract a concession from my nemesis, and we certainly had no intention of permanently injuring John. However, under threat of such a painful procedure, once we loosened the ball-gag, John readily agreed to wear a cock-cage.

I drove down to the local adult bookstore, and purchased an ominous-looking chastity cage. Dark grey in color, and constructed of anodized stainless steel, John's new cock-cage was very different than the one that he and Lela had forced me to wear, all those years ago. Designed to thoroughly emasculate the wearer, mine had been a very feminine shade of light pink, had a little kitten face painted on the top of the cage, and the word "pussy" stenciled down the side in an elaborate, girly calligraphy font.

By contrast John's was very solid looking and masculine. However, its rigid construction was for a reason, as embedded inside the cage were dozens of tiny studs. These metal teeth made sure that any erection was extremely painful, as they dug into the flesh if your cock stiffened in the slightest.

Samantha opened the package right under John's nose, as if to further demonstrate her leverage over him. The steel contraption hit the desk with a resounding thud, attesting to its size and weight. I smiled as I realized that this chastity device was going to be much harder for John to conceal than the petite pink one that he and Lela forced me to wear. Samantha reached under John and secured the cock-cage to his shriveled-up penis, before outlining her requirements to him.

"Mark will be the second key-holder," Samantha informed John. "You are to wear this at all times. If you have any excessive chafing let one of us know and we will decide if you need a little time out of the device. Once a week, after close of business on Friday night, report to my office. I will remove the cock-cage and permit you to use the shower in my office to thoroughly clean your genital area. I will not be supervising you during this time, so I will turn a blind eye if you decide to satisfy your primal urges. However, if you do jerk off in my shower, it had better be fucking spotless by the time you leave. Capiche?"

"Capiche," John whispered quietly, the defeat evident in his voice.

"Good," Samantha intoned coldly. "Now, let's see if this thing works."

Slowly raking her manicured nails across John's muscular buttocks, Samantha began to verbally tease John.

"You know, John," she whispered seductively. "If you weren't such a cock-hound when we first met, you are exactly the kind of man that I would have submitted to. You were handsome, confident, and had a fantastic body. It took a lot of restraint on my part not to fall to my knees and suck you off on our first date."

Samantha ran the nail of her middle finger slowly down the crack of John's ass, and across his perineum, heading in the general direction of his purple balls.

"I would have probably even given you a rim-job, John," Samantha whispered. "Had you asserted yourself more fully over me."

Samantha's middle fingernail grazed the back of John's scrotum, right as he cried out in pain. Apparently, despite John's attempts to fight his body's response to Samantha's physical and verbal teasing, the stiffening of his cock was involuntary, and extremely painful.

"Please, Samantha," John howled, his anguish written all over his contorted face. "Leave me alone."

"I guess it works, Mark," Samantha said cheerfully, as she removed her hand from John's nut-sack.

John was breathing rapidly and sweating profusely as he processed and dealt with the pain inflicted by the metal teeth inside of his chastity device. Samantha had a broad smile on her face, and was thoroughly enjoying John's capitulation.

"I can take it from here, Mark," Samantha said cheerfully. "I might untie John after you leave, or I might fuck his ass one more time, for good measure. Either way, if he ever addresses you in any tone other than total reverence, we will enjoy another Bastinado session."

I was done with John after that day, and even as he limped down the corridors of the law firm on his return to work three weeks later, I bore him no further malice. I don't think anyone else at the law firm was aware that Samantha had clipped John's nuts, although someone would occasionally mention that he no longer acted like an Alpha Male. I knew the truth though, and every time I passed John in the hallways of our office, I could clearly see the bulge of the cock-cage in his tailored pants. John and I co-existed in relative peace from that day forward, although I would occasionally remind him that I was still having sexual relations with Samantha, which must have destroyed him inside.

Samantha and I kept John in chastity for four thousand, one hundred and twenty nine days, which was a little over eleven years. This matched, to the day, the exact period of time from when John took both of Lela's cherries, vaginal and anal, on the day of our Winter Formal, until I beat John's feet with a rattan cane and butt-fucked his ass. Even though I had only been sexually enslaved by John for seven of those years, I still had to deal with his constant intervention into my relationships with Lela, Samantha, Crystal and Stacey. It wasn't until I had some concrete leverage over John, in the form of his commingling of funds screw-up, that I felt completely free of his influence.

For a little over eleven years, Samantha and I were key-holders to the cock-cage that John was forced to wear. Every Friday evening John would report to Samantha's office and be released briefly from chastity, in order to give his genitals a thorough cleansing. Samantha had permitted John a weekly release, and he would jerk off in the shower during his brief period of freedom from the cage. That was all the sexual pleasure that Samantha allowed John, and I never saw any sign of him with a woman, either in person, or on social media. Of course, I can't be sure that John never dated anyone during that extended period of time, but if he did it must have been a platonic relationship, as Samantha and I had clipped his nuts, and rendered the act of intercourse impossible for John.

12