The Confession of a Sub

Info
So horny, so slutty. Fuck. I just love it.
208 words
3.11
1.6k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how to say this, but... the way you make me feel... the way you make me feel so small and... so safe at the same time. So protected, so loved. So, so cared for. And still so fucking powerless. So horny, so slutty. Fuck. I just love it.

I just wanted to tell you this. I just wanted to spell it out for you, to wear my heart on my sleeve for a few minutes because... it just feels right. So, please, don't judge me. Okay? I'm making myself vulnerable to you because I trust you. Because you make me feel this way.

And, you know I just want to feel exposed and helpless. To feel the power that you have over me. Your directions guiding me, your commands forcing me, your hands free to do whatever they want with me. I want you to tell me to undress. For you to drop my pants, to kneel down in front of you. I need to serve and prove myself, you know? I just want you to control me, to tell me what to do for you. How to make you happy, how to satisfy you, please you. How to be a good submissive.

Writer: HighlyAdventurous

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Twin Decision Alice gets tricked with twins and goes on an adventure.in BDSM
How About a Threesome? I want to give you the fantasy of being with someone else.in Audio
The Biker's Nightmare! The Biker's Nightmare - I love you... Please don't go... in Audio
The Foreign Exchange Student! You’re getting faster, love! I’m still going to catch youin Audio
Sugar Daddy's Revenge! That dress really is stunning on you. Especially in the moonin Audio
More Stories