The Bully, The Cuck and The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologize for getting in your business," Cindy is finally able to spit out, the words streaming forth. Norman can tell that she is enjoying what he's doing to her boobs, so he keeps slapping at them, even after she does as he wants. He's not slapping them hard at all, but puts just enough behind the slaps to make sure her tits swing and that she feels it.

"Apologize again. Only as punishment, shake your fat titties when you do," Norman then orders, taking a step back to watch the show. This humiliating new punishment isn't what Cindy was expecting him to say, so she stares at him with an open mouth. To look at her, you might think Norman is an alien.

"I...I'm sorry," Cindy then says, going to her tiptoes and back down several times. Doing so makes her breasts softly bounce. Doing this causes another wave of humiliation to move over her as it's such a unique feeling. Sure she's felt her breasts move about more times than can be counted, but never has she done it on purpose. She's never been made to make them more, which is far more powerful.

"Do it better," Norman tells her, his voice becoming a bit stern. Cindy notices this change, so she starts to bounce harder now, moving faster on her tiptoes and back down. She almost starts to hop up and down.

"I'm sorry for getting in your business," she says with more confidence, her tits really bouncing now. The harder they bounce, the more she finds she likes it, even if it hurts. Inside her, a secret battle wages as she sort of wants to jump up and down to see what it would feel like, but she knows if she does, he would know how badly she likes what is happening.

Norman just smirks after she says this, but the goons actually laugh. And why shouldn't they? She's practically begging them to think she's this pathetic as she makes her tits bounce.

Still smirking, Norman steps forward to get in grabbing distance. Cindy tenses at this, showing she is worried about what he might do. With the speed of a cat, Norman reaches out, making Cindy yelp as she thinks she's about to be hit. But he grabs her wrists and then lifts them upward. He then slams both of her own hands on top of her head, saying without words for her to keep them there.

With a red face from the humiliation and arousal, Cindy looks away after he takes his hands away. She says without words that yes, she will leave her hands here. That she is going to do whatever he wants.

A moment later, Norman puts his face between her breasts. In a comical fashion, he motorboats her, making as many sloppy noises as possible as he shakes his head between her tits. He then brings his hands up to grab the sides of her breasts to push them against his face while his friends laugh.

Cindy stands there, keeping her hands on top of her head as he does this. Again, no one has ever done this to her. She knows what he is doing, but it wasn't anything that people wanted to do to her. Her lovers were classy, sweet men that would never think of doing such a humiliating act. But Norman is so different. He's low class and horrible, nearly a thug that only wants the crudest of pleasure.

Pulling his head back, Norman grabs both of her breasts with his hands. He then leans forward to take her right nipple in his mouth. He sucks on it hard while trying to hold as much of her tit as possible. He grabs her tit painfully hard too, which makes Cindy whimper. Then to embarrass her, he starts sucking on it like a baby would, going so far as to say "Mama" as he does. This causes his goons to burst out laughing and for Cindy's face to go red, especially as he begins to suck on her other tit now.

"I'm letting my boyfriend's bully suck on my tits," Cindy thinks to herself as she keeps her hands on top of her head. Norman now switches from breast to breast, sucking and licking away, even flicking his tongue at her nipples. And all the while she stands there like this and lets him.

"I'm gonna tittyfuck the hell out of these in a moment," Norman tells her, accenting the point by slapping her left tit very hard. So hard that her boob smacks into her right boob to make both swing hard for a few moments.

Norman then lifts his foot and puts it down between Cindy's legs. Doing this makes her pants which where around her knees, to slide down. He keeps doing this until her pants are pooled around her ankles.

Knowing why he is doing this, Cindy takes it upon herself to lift her left leg out of her pants as he continues to step on them. When she does, her shoe slides off, leaving her barefoot. After a head nod from Norman, she does the same for her right foot, becoming completely bottomless.

"You know you deserve this, don't you bitch?" Norman asks her right after he cups her pussy. Once again Cindy gasps at no one has ever done this. He just grabs her precious spot, making it feel like he owns this part of her.

His eyes bore into hers as he moves his fingers up and down her slit gently, feeling this private part of her. He does this over and over before his fingers find her clit. Once there, he gently rubs it, causing a moan to come out of her. A moan of pleasure caused by the man molesting her.

"Y-Y-Yes," Cindy answers after gulping as he keeps toying with her clit. He rubs very gently for a few moments, but then pinches her clit rather hard while chuckling. She whimpers as he pinches it, liking the helpless look on her face as she keeps her hands on her head. He repeats this process, rubbing nice and gentle, then pinching. And then he adds in a soft slap to her pussy which makes her jerk.

Suddenly Norman grabs her by the shoulders again and spins her back around. Cindy is made to look at the bricks as Norman kicks at her ankles. She slowly starts to spread her legs, which is another surprising humiliating feeling. Sure, she's spread her legs before to allow her lover to enter her, but this is different. Never has she felt like a whore on display, having to part her legs for a dominating man.

Soon her legs are spread very wide, which makes her pussy feel so wide open and helpless. Not wasting any time, Norman steps up and pulls down his gym shorts and underwear. With his hard cock out and ready, he positions himself behind her, pressing up against her nearly naked body.

"Oh gosh," Cindy says in a breathless manner as Norman positions his cock at her entrance. Then he slides it in, allowing his hard, bullying cock to slide deep inside of her wet womanhood. He slides it as far as it can go, pressing her body against the wall as he does. Doing so makes her tits get squeezed by the wall and in general makes her body feel like it is being crushed.

"That's my cock in your pussy bitch. Get used to it," Norman hisses in her ear and then grabs a handful of her hair. Then he starts to fuck her. There's no romance, no caution, not even a question if she is ready. He just starts to fuck her, hard.

Norman makes sure to keep her pressed against the wall as it seems his goal is to truly crush her body. He thrusts into her at an upward motion each time, which causes her to moan fast and sharp moans. What he does isn't so much thrusting, but ramming into her.

The wet sounds of sex are clearly heard, as is the familiar clapping sound of him slapping against her ass. Her high pitched moans start and are heard as it's clear she's loving this. That this is probably the best sex of her life, if she wants to admit it or not. And she doesn't even realize that she's kept her hands on top of her head.

Holding her down, Norman keeps fucking her as hard as he can. As he does, he talks a lot of trash directly into her ear. Things like how she deserves this, that this is for having a loser boyfriend, that she better get used to his cock in her snatch and so on. Each thing he says serves to only strengthen Cindy's arousal and love of being dominated.

Several minutes go by with Norman fucking her behind the building. No one knows how he is violating her or how she moans like a porn star as he does as he wants. Nor does anyone know how her tits start to feel swollen from being pressed against the brick wall so hard.

"Got a surprise for you bitch," Norman says upon looking towards his goons. Cindy doesn't reply in words, just keeps moaning, no longer even trying to hide how much she is loving this. For now she's even trying to thrust her ass back when he thrusts to try and make his cock go deeper.

Suddenly Norman yanks Cindy off the wall by her hair. He pulls his cock out of her and yanks her back, only to turn her, as if to show her off to his goons. As Cindy had closed her eyes long ago, she doesn't see anything at first, but then opens her eyes. If her eyes had been opened, she might have noticed that one of the goons actually left, but now he's returned.

"Jacob!" Cindy exclaims in shock. Standing there with the back of his shirt being held up by one of the goons, is her boyfriend. It's clear that the goon not only found him, but roughed him up even more before bringing him here. Now the goon holds him in place, forcing him to watch.

Jacob's mouth drops open as he watches. His eyes travel down on his girlfriend, looking at her exposed tits and then her shaved pussy as she is all but naked. Norman then laughs loudly before sliding his cock back inside of Cindy's pussy. Only now he grabs both of her arms and holds them behind her back for leverage.

Now with her boyfriend forced to watch, Norman resumes fucking her. With no wall to press against, her tits bounce wildly as Norman isn't gentle at all. In fact, he fucks her roughly as he wants it to hurt. He wants her pussy to be sore for days as a reminder of what he did. He wants to make her tits bounce.

"Like this loverboy, huh?" Norman taunts Jacob as he fucks his girlfriend, the clapping sound very loud now. Even Cindy's moans have gotten louder, even if she tries hard to be quiet. The entire scene is so overwhelming that Cindy can't help but feel pleasure at every little touch and feeling.

"I'm fucking ya bitch, you gonna do anything about it?" Norman taunts hard as Cindy's moans get faster, showing she's going to cum. Norman makes sure to look Jacob in the eye as he fucks her, going so far as to briefly reach a hand around to grab at one of her tits.

"Look at her tits bounce, loverboy. You should have used those fun bags properly and she wouldn't need a real man to fuck her," Norman says in a series of taunting statements. But Norman does notice Jacob look down at her breasts and the wild way they bounce. Jacob seems to notice how wet her tits are, and knows that Norman must have licked and sucked on them for quite a while.

"You sick fuck," Norman suddenly says to Jacob and then laughs. It's a cruel and powerful laugh too, like he just found the best blackmail material on his victim.

Norman doesn't stop fucking Cindy's pussy, but he does slow down a bit. Oddly Jacob's eyes widen and his mouth drops open, showing a large amount of fear towards Norman. Jacob even shakes his head no, as if begging Norman not to do something, but Norman just laughs at him.

"You want to know how fucking pathetic your boyfriend is, bitch?" Norman asks Cindy. It looks as if she's not even paying attention as her eyes are closed and she keeps a constant look of painful pleasure on her face as she constantly moans. But her eyes open as if knowing she needs to see what is happening. And her eyes do directly look into her boyfriend's eyes.

"Pull his shorts down," Norman orders his goons. Immediately Jacob begs for them to stop. To not do this to him. And unlike before, there is true panic in his voice, as if he really is scared.

Pulling down a man's shorts seems like a very strange request for the goons, one they have never done before. The two friends just look at each other confused for a moment as if not sure what to do. Then one sort of shrugs and grabs the waistband of Jacob's shorts. A moment later, Jacob's shorts and tighty-whity underwear are pulled to his ankles.

"Would you look at that. He's getting off on you getting fucked by a real man," Norman tells Cindy. Her eyes then look from her boyfriend's eyes down to his crotch. There she sees what they all see, Jacob's hard cock. In fact, it's harder than she has ever remember seeing it. So hard it is constantly throbbing.

Jacob turns his head, trying to hide his very red face, having been completely humiliated. Not only is he not doing anything to stop his girlfriend being fucked, but now they all know how much it excites him. That this might have been one of his fantasies all along. And the laughter he hears only makes his cock throb even harder.

Norman laughs as he goes back to fully fucking Cindy and giving her all his attention. He goes as fast and as hard as she can, loving the noises that Cindy is making as he does. The sex noises she makes sound so painful but hot, like she loves it when it hurts. He can tell that she too is loving being fucked in front of her boyfriend because, she has become even wetter as Norman feels her wetness getting on his legs.

And then all 4 guys know that Cindy has started to cum. They all can tell the moment it starts as she reacts almost violently from it. Her moans get louder and guttural, showing a huge change in her. Her eyes roll back and her body squirms wildly. She moves so much that for a moment Norman has trouble holding her. But he gets a grip, and even has a goon hand over her panties which he uses to gag her as she starts to scream in pleasure.

Jacob watches as his girlfriend orgasms off another man's cock. What doesn't help is that in all the times they had sex, he's only known her to cum from him eating her out. He didn't even know she could cum from cock like this. He thinks to all the times he's had sex with her, and no matter how hard he fucked her, she never once came.

Cindy cums harder than she ever has, and it shows. Her body becomes hot to the touch and she is unable to be quiet. If her life depended on being quiet it at the moment, she would die. She even tries to break free of Norman's grip, not to stop him or to save herself, but to rub her own clit as it screams to be played with. If she wasn't gagged, they would hear her beg for someone, anyone to play with her clit.

"There we go, take it bitch, take all of it," Norman grunts as he too cums. As he isn't wearing a condom and doesn't care, he cums inside of her pussy. His cock shoots his seed deep inside of her, which seems to make her cum even harder at the disrespect. Even as he slows down his thrusts, she keeps thrusting back at him, her orgasm demanding more.

For a brief moment Cindy becomes like a wild animal. With Norman no longer fucking her as hard as possible, she tries to do it herself. She thrusts her ass back, trying to get his cock to go deep. On purpose she makes her tits bounce wildly, wanting to feel them swing and bounce as hard as they were.

Finally Cindy's orgasm begins to fade, to which she starts to return to herself. Her moans get softer and she doesn't squirm as she realizes how badly she was just acting. She is coated in sweat and shame and looks very tired and ashamed. This shame stays as Norman, on purpose, keeps his cock planted inside of her, even after he's cummed.

"Nah, you have an ok pussy," Norman says with a verbal shrug after taking his cock out of her. To disrespect her even more, he actually throws Cindy to the ground. She falls face first as she is too tired and embarrassed to protect herself. She lands at Jacob's feet where she doesn't move or look up at him, just stays face first on the ground.

Norman, as if everything is normal, pulls his gym shorts back up to hide his cock. There's a smirk on his face as he looks at Jacob while doing this, knowing just how badly he's dominated him. That he's been made into a cuck. That his relationship with the girl is probably over after what's happened.

Jacob doesn't say anything. The goon stopped holding him the moment his shorts were pulled down. It goes to show his cowardice as in the entire time Jacob never even tried to pull his pants up. Just stood there, hard cock out for everyone to see.

"You know..." Norman says as he gets a truly evil idea to do to Jacob. This whole thing has already gone much further than what he normally does, not that he cares. Sure, he's fucked his victims' girlfriends or sisters before, but this is different. This is more intense.

"Lay loverboy on the ground," Norman tells his goons. Once again they look confused as by now it would be time to go. After all the noise, someone might be wondering what is happening back here. But after a stern look from Norman, the two grab hold of Jacob and push him forward before pushing him to the ground.

"Lay down little cuck. Lay on your back, arms at your sides," Norman orders. Normally Jacob wouldn't do as he is told. He would fight, even if it meant getting beat up. But as if he knows Norman is a real man, he does what he's told, laying on the ground straight, looking up at the sky, his shorts an underwear still around his ankles while his cock points upward.

"Hey bitch. BITCH. Get up. Sit on that pussy's cock, reverse cowgirl style," Norman orders Cindy. She still lays on the ground, barely moving. If not for her breathing, one might think she died.

When she doesn't respond, Norman walks to her and open hand slaps her ass hard, making her cry out. This makes her come to life, to which she crawls on her hands and knees towards her boyfriend. As she does, all of them are treated to watching her tits swing like udders as she moves. If they had more time, Norman thinks that he might make her drag those tits on the ground so he can laugh.

Cindy does as she is told too, feeling like a slave with another man's cum inside of her pussy. She then climbs and mounts Jacob, thankful she doesn't have to face him. She positions herself on top of him, guiding his cock to her freshly pounded pussy. And a moment later, she sits on his cock, allowing it to slide inside of her to make her moan again. The couple both feel the weird feeling of Jacob's cock inside her pussy which is filled with another man's cum.

"Like sticking your dick in a pussy flooded with my cum, pussy boy?" Norman taunts Jacob. Jacob just stays up at the sky while Cindy keeps looking at Norman. Both have different expressions but are born of the same sort of emotions; shame, embarrassment, humiliation and pleasure.

After an order from Norman, the goons take not just Jacob's shirt, but Cindy's too, leaving her completely naked. Soon after, Jacob's shorts and underwear are taken as well to make sure he's just as naked. Norman then makes the couple watch as he and his friends take turns throwing their clothes on top of the Advanced tech building.

Neither Cindy nor Jacob ask what Norman is about to do. If he's going to make them fuck as he watches or record them, they really don't care. Both feel basically the same thing, that they love being dominated like this. That the humiliation and submission are like being on drugs and they want to feel more.

"Hey you two, hand over your belts," Norman tells his goons. They again look confused but quickly do as they are told, wanting to see what is about to happen. Meanwhile, Cindy stays on her boyfriend's throbbing cock. At one point she did start to rock her hips, wanting more than anything to be fucked again, but this got her a slap to the back of the head. Norman told them both if they started to fuck he would beat both badly. That they are to sit there and not move.

It takes Norman about 3 or so minutes to do what he wanted to do. Most of that time was spent thinking how to go about doing what he wanted, as he's never done anything like it. That's probably why it was so hot to him. Not just that he got to do it, but that they let him.

Norman used one belt to tie Cindy's bent right leg to Jacob's right thigh. In this belt loop, Norman also got Jacob's right hand, so his arm is tied to his thigh. Norman made sure to tie the belt very, very tight to ensure they couldn't get out of it. He then did the same to the left side, making it impossible for the two to separate from this position. Cindy was going to have to stay sitting on Jacob's cock while Jacob would have to lay there.