The Bully, The Cuck and The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman then used Jacob's own shoelace to bind Cindy's hands. She gets her hands tied behind her with a super tight knot. It makes her completely helpless now, with her not able to move or get off the dick that's inside her.

In short, Norman managed to tie them together in this sex position. At this, he laughs and laughs, seeing how pathetic they both look. He keeps on laughing at the thought of what people will say when they find the pair of them. That it's sure to be a fresh rumor tomorrow about a kinky couple. That when someone goes to look, they will think they are having sex when they really need someone to help.

"This is just because you were such a good girl," Norman tells Cindy as Cindy stares up at him, looking pale. He then moves forward and slides his shorts down again. When he does, his hard cock springs out yet again. Norman doesn't say anything to her, doesn't order her, but she knows what he wants. So when he brings his cock towards her face, she opens her mouth.

Cindy then starts to perform oral on him while her pussy has her boyfriend's cock in it. And that cock starts to throb the moment she puts Norman's cock in her mouth. She is very eager to do it too, her head starting to bob up and down his shaft, putting so much energy into it. Gagging sounds start as she willingly takes his cock all the way to the back of her mouth which she's never done before.

As he has his dick sucked, Norman looks down at Jacob. There's a smirk on Norman's face that will forever be imprinted in Jacob's mind. Not because of how evil it is, but because of how damn aroused it makes Jacob. For he knows he's liable to explode inside Cindy's pussy at any moment, even if they aren't moving from her having to satisfy another man.

After a couple of minutes of getting this blowjob, Norman removes his cock out of Cindy's mouth. He then grabs Cindy's hair and pulls upward to make her kneel up as much as she can. Even with this, Norman has to sink down some as he slaps his wet cock between her tits. At once he grabs the pair of them and presses them together, hard.

"Told you I would tittyfuck you bitch," Norman reminds her, and then starts to move her tits up and down his cock. He gnashes them together painfully, making his cock disappear between the large pair. Like before, he goes fast and hard, not caring how it feels for her in the slightest.

Looking entranced, Cindy watches what he is doing. Never has anyone ever tittyfucked her before. It feels unique to her, mainly from the way her breasts are whipped about. Again, no one has ever treated her breasts in such a crude and rough manner.

"What am I doing bitch?" Norman demands of Cindy after seeing the look on her face. He's truly started to bounce her tits on his cock now. Thanks to already cumming earlier, his cock is a bit numb so he is much rougher than normal to try and get his cock hard again. Thankfully the sight of such huge tits around his member helps to make his cock spring back to life.

"You...you're fucking my tits," Cindy tells everyone, her voice dripping with humiliation and submission as well as pleasure. Again she feels her boyfriend's cock twitch inside of her at her saying this. She never knew just how badly her boyfriend wanted to see her like this. That he wanted her to be bullied and fucked.

"Tell me to tittyfuck you...until I cum on your face," Norman orders, grunting now as he whips her tits up and down his shaft. Cindy can feel how swollen her breasts now are from this treatment. That they probably won't even fit in any of her bras any longer, making her have to go without them.

"Tittyfuck me until you cum on my face," Cindy tells him at once. Only she says it a couple of moments later. And then says it again. She repeats it over and over as he tittyfucks her, making it clear she is getting off on it as much as he is.

This causes Cindy to have another orgasm, only Norman doesn't care. In the midst of her orgasm, while she was moaning, he cums as well. So he made sure to aim right at her open mouth so a good stream of his cum shoots inside, which she coughs and swallows. The rest of his cum is shot onto her face as promised, coating her pretty face all over with the thick goo. Stream after stream goes over her face, making her look like a porn star after a session. He goes so far as to wipe his cock off on her forehead, knowing she can't stop him.

Having cummed twice now, Norman puts his tired cock away. He then steps back to look at the scene. There's a smile on his face that won't come off any time soon.

Cindy sits reversed cowgirl on her boyfriend while his cuck cock is deep in her pussy, surrounded by Norman's cum. Both are completely naked and helpless, unable to move from their position. Better still, her tits are on full display and she has a full covered in cum. And like the cowardly cuck he is, Jacob just lays there.

As a final bit of humiliation, Norman pics up Cindy's panties that were on the ground. He walks up to her and stuffs them in her mouth, again, to which she willingly opens her mouth for. He's not sure when she spat them out, but he figured she looked better gagged with those pink panties. Not to mention it'll be better to make the cuck call out for help instead of her.

Making it feel like a dream, Norman tells his two goons that he's hungry. That they should go and get something at the courtyard. After this, the three of them walk off, leaving behind Jacob and Cindy, helpless, naked and humiliated.

As he walks off, Norman can hear the sound of Cindy's gagged protests as well as Jacob's grunts. He guessed it would happen, that Jacob would start to fuck her the moment they left. Only from the sound of it, she no longer wants to be fucked by Jacob, not that she can stop him. Stuck together the way they are, Jacob can fuck her for as long as he wants if she likes it or not.

Laughing, Norman knows that the bitch much rather have a real man fuck her now.