The Bunker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't bite you know" said as I unlocked my office, tapped the light switch and moved to my desk.

"I am wondering why you picked me. I mean Sherry was right, I'm probably the least experienced girl in class."

"There's a lot more to this than sex. Hell, the sex is primarily a means to making babies. The few times you've missed class, it's been to deal with needs of your younger siblings. In discussions before class, you mentioned doing most of the tasks needed to take care of a kid. You probably know more about how to raise kids than most of the other young women on campus."

"So you want me as a nanny or nursery worker?"

"Not exclusively. You ask good questions in class, you learn from your mistakes, you speak up when you aren't sure what to do and you get your work done on time and to a good standard. As a family we will need to count on each other, and we have to adapt to a changing world. You show all the qualities of an adaptable mind and I know I can count on you to get something done, or ask for help."

"Oh." Her eyes had been downcast for most of my last statement.

"And one more thing. You absolutely inspire the necessary activity to make babies."

She snapped her head up, eyes wide in shock, and a big, embarrassed grin on her face. "Really?"

"Hell yeah." I nodded.

"But I have small breasts."

"So?"

"So there not as nice as..."

"As Sherry Lindsor's? Size is nice, but it's not everything. And you are much more attractive as a person than she is. She doubled down on that with today's outburst."

She brightened up, but only a little. "But they're a bit saggy too. Not a lot" she rolled her eyes " 'cuz there's not much there anyway, but yeah."

"They're your boobs and that's what matters. And now you've given me an idea for later." She colored a bit, clearly recognizing I was talking about the two of us having sex. "If you don't want this, then by all means say so. Just don't back out because you think you aren't good enough. You are one of two names that came to mind as soon as I learned of this polyamory arrangement. Before I had been selected even. The thought of your smiling face helped keep me on task making those videos." Her face really brightened up, and she slowly straightened in her seat. Was she pushing out her chest a bit? Well, I guess I can give a pretty decent pep talk. And I meant every word.

"No. I mean, no I don't want to back out. I would like to do this. With you." She colored for a second, suddenly realizing one possible way of taking that statement. "I mean not like that, ... well yes, like that too, but....oh god." She dropped her head in her hands.

I kept myself to a light chuckle before responding. "It's ok, I understand what you're saying. Honestly, with my history with women, it's kind nice to see a woman get flustered over me. That's usually my thing."

She lifted her head to give me a mildly amused glare. "Wow, I can actually see your desire to flip me off right now." I said with a wink.

She put one hand over her mouth to stifle her giggling, while vigorously shaking her head no. Once she recovered "No, seriously, I love reading and movies and party games. I'm not big on video games, but I don't get cranky about someone playing them." She paused for a second. "and, um, well....You know that Monday a month back that I missed because I sprained my wrist?" I thought for a moment and nodded. "Well, um..." her face colored again. "I uh, I sprained it falling out of bed. When I was um..."

Taking a cue from her embarrassment, I prompted her "Masturbating?" She nodded. "A normal activity that went slightly wrong."

"Well, I was um... I mean, while I was doing it.....I was thinking about, um...." She was staring right at me.

"ME?" I was shocked and grinning like an idiot. She buried her head in her hands and nodded. "Well hot damn, I at least I scored in someone else's head." Now she flipped me off. I laughed. My cellphone beeped it's text message signal. It was Sarah Moran, one of the business professors and my frequent lunch partner asking if I was heading to the cafeteria.

How about Juan's? My treat. I countered.

Big spender. U drivin?

Sure, meet in the parking lot?

Ok.

I looked up to see Jennifer watching me, waiting. "That was Professor Moran. Sarah. She wants to meet for lunch. I suggested Juan's. She'll meet us in the parking lot at my car.

"You sure I should come? I'm a student, you two are professors, she might not - "

"She's the other name."

"Other na - oh"

"Your presence is very appropriate. Come on, I'm buying."

She colored a bit again. "Ok" she said softly.

"You do like Mexican food right?" I said with a wink.

Her eyes narrowed as she unsuccessfully suppressed a smile. "That's worse than the jokes you tell in class."

"Ah, but I did warn you at the beginning of the semester." I locked my office door behind us and led her out to my car. A few steps away from my office door, I realized I had left out an important step. I stopped for a moment. Jen stopped with me, with a questioning look. I bent down and gave her a light peck on the cheek. She blushed hard, and beamed like the first burst of sunshine after a week of rain.

As we cleared the building, I spotted Sarah's bushy, coppery locks at about half the distance from my car as we were, from the opposite direction. She must have left her office the instant she hit send. She waited next to the car as we finished our approach. I walk fast, and Jennifer kept up, so we were only barely out of speaking distance when Sarah had gotten to the car. I unlocked the car, but Sarah didn't move to get in. I stuck the key in the ignition to get the A/C going and told Jennifer to hop in the back. Sarah still waited by the back bumper. I moved to face her. Then I stepped in closer than I ever had before. "You know I've been selected right?" Those copper curls bounced as she nodded. "When I first heard of the family structure they were setting up, I thought of two women I knew I would be a fool not to ask." She looked up at me expectantly. I kissed her softly, square on the lips, with no attempt to use tongue. Into that kiss I poured every laugh we'd shared, every passionate disagreement, every ounce of longing I'd had for her. She stood stock still at first, then moaned into the kiss and draped her arms around my neck. As I pulled back, she whimpered. She opened her eyes and blushed bright red. "So, lunch on me?"

She laughed and moved to the passenger door. "Ok, Mr. Smooth Operator."

I opened the driver door, but did not sit down yet. "Sarah, this is Jennifer Rodriguez. Jennifer this is Sarah Moran." The ladies shook hands and had a small, nervous laugh over saying "Nice to meet you" simultaneously.

******

After we ordered, over chips & salsa and gauc, I told them about the general and specific requirements. When I brought up the fitness requirement, I told them I'd made an appointment with the health science faculty to conduct an initial assessment this afternoon, with a follow up in two weeks and a final assessment in one month. Neither considered that a problem, and both offered to work out with me, which of course, I turned into an innuendo. Sarah laughed and said, "that too." Jennifer looked happy and embarrassed.

"And now I know why you ordered water instead of your usual Dr Pepper" said Sarah. She turned to Jennifer "He has this meme about Dr Pepper, but substituted as some special mind-enhancing elixir from one of his sci-fi movies."

"It is by Dr Pepper alone I put my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Waco thoughts acquire speed, the gut acquires weight, the weight becomes a warning. It is by Dr Pepper alone I put my mind in motion."

"Weirdo." Sarah had that amused girlfriend look on her face. Well that didn't take long. I woke up alone, and now I have two beautiful girlfriends. Fuck what the government calls them.

"Our weirdo."

"Why thank you" I said to Jen. Turning to Sarah, "Both of you." Sarah chuckled in response.

Our food arrived. We paused talking as the waitress approached. We ate and exchanged bits of information about ourselves. Sarah and I had been friendly for six years now, so we mostly listened to Jen or prompted her. After several minutes of other topics, I asked her about her cooking abilities.

"Oh, mom may have been too busy working to teach me to cook, but abuela was not letting her granddaughter out in the world without being able to maintain the family honor in the kitchen."

I smiled. "Lucky me." I paused for a moment. "Can you make tamales?" Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah. My uncles love my pork tamales. Well, abuela's pork tamales that I learned."

"Girl, you just clenched your spot. This man absolutely loves homemade tamales."

Jen giggled, then grew serious. "About what you said earlier, about fertility..."

"Yeah. I have to get one woman pregnant, by a month from today. It does not have to be one of you. I'd like to find at least one more by the end of the week. Maybe she would be willing to - "

"Kevin, you are going to be flooded with offers by the end of the day tomorrow. You'll probably have a few more come to your office today."

"I get that there is some concern for survival that will drive women my way, but I'm fifty, and kinda nerdy. It may take a few days for some one to show up interested."

"Kinda nerdy?" Sarah asked with a smirk. Jen's wry smile signaled her agreement. "Aren't you the one who described your fandom level as 'I Trek therefore I am' bucko?"

"My point exactly." I said, holding my face as neutral as possible, with one eyebrow raised.

"Damn, it's always made me hot when you do that."

"Yeah? You never let on."

"Ahem. We are getting away from the topic" Sarah said turning towards Jennifer. "You were bringing up the point that he has to get someone pregnant in short order?"

"Uh-huh. See, I'm not catholic, but most of family is, so I was raised that way. I've never been on birth control. And I'm uh.. I've never, uh.."

"You're a virgin?" I said levelly, trying not to test her nerves more than they already had been. She nodded. "Pregnancy is a big commitment Jen, you don't have to make that -"

"I want to do this for you. For us." She locked eyes with me as she said that. There was an undeniable certainty in her eyes. Then she turned her face to share the same certainty with Sarah.

"Well alright girl. My birth control would take most of the month to clear out of my system. Plus, I'm over thirty, so my odds for each encounter are lower."

Jen nodded, then spoke softly, so that only we could hear her. "One more thing. My last period ended six days ago."

"I don't know biology that well, but I'm guessing that means you are near or at peak fertility soon?"

"What it means, our darling," Sarah and Jennifer grinned at each other, "is for the next week, she gets your first load of the day, and at least one more." Jen's blushing smile held anticipation and hope. I don't deserve this. No one deserves this. But I'm gonna bust my ass for these ladies every damn day.

******

Sarah was right. One student came by shortly after lunch. She had a kind face, hidden behind so many piercings she'd probably set off a metal detector even after taking them out just from the residue. And she was heavily tatted. I asked if she had read my profile, and she admitted she had not. She left sad, but not angry.

Angry came in later. Well, she wasn't angry when she walked in. She thought she was hot shit though. Probably late twenties, early thirties, dyed red hair that came out purple. She came in wearing a t-shirt and daisy dukes, which revealed a tattoo peaking out of the shirt sleeve on one shoulder and a large thigh piece on the opposite leg. That wasn't my ideal, but it wasn't enough to shut her down. She dropped to the floor in front of my desk chair without bothering to close the door. Sarah looked up at me with a smirk.

Yeah, there was some rule that once a woman offered herself, she had to be at the house or in my sight until we had consummated the relationship. After that, it was strongly recommended we maintain the proximity arrangement as much as possible. Except slaves. If a woman gave herself as a slave, or accepted a slave role proposed by a man, she could only be in public in the presence of her master.

So Sarah was set up with her laptop at the table in the middle of the office suite. She had cordial relationships with the other science professors, so the only problem was the occasional friendly chat that makes the day lighter, but interrupts work. Or did it help to focus the mind between interruptions? Hmm. Maybe I should ask my business professor girlfriend, or my sociology major other girlfriend about any research on work efficiency and casual conversation. But that's something for later.

Jen rotated between some of the comfy chairs in the lobby area and the student chair in my office. She moved about every fifteen or twenty minutes. It was probably a carry over from her high school athlete days. Too much nervous energy to sit still long. She did tend to get fidgety by the middle of every class.

As purple-hair hit her knees (with Sarah smirking in the background), I just felt the need to change direction or slow things down. So with one finger under her chin, I brought her back up and kissed her on the lips. Then I kissed her neck. I slid the shoulder of her t-shirt aside and began kissing and licking her shoulder. That's when I tasted ash. As in cigarettes.

I leaned back and she lowered back to her knees in front of me. It was a good thing the shirt was not low cut, or I would have paused longer than I should. Her tits stretched out her shirt nicely. She slid her hands up my thighs, obviously heading for my zipper, but stopped when I shook my head no.

"How long has it been since your last puff?"

Her eyes deflated.

"The taste is in your skin."

Then she got angry. "It's just cigarettes, god why are you such an asshole about this?"

"Because it fucks with my head and everything else, makes everything nasty."

"So you'll fuck that little spic out there but not me? My tits are bigger than her prissy little head! You just can't handle a real woman, that's it isn't it? Can't handle a real-bodied white woman, so you go for the skinny little wetb -"

My hand clamped over her mouth. My breathing was heavy and rapid. My eyes had darkened with barely contained rage. I had never laid my hands on a woman. I was not going to 'just let it go.' I started pushing her back with the hand on her mouth, guiding her backwards, out of my office, and partly down the hall as I spoke. "That young woman is one of the finest human beings I know. She has a giving heart, an inquisitive mind, and a vibrant personality. She is at least twenty times the woman you are and she's not even twenty years old. I'm going to be one lucky bastard to be around as she grows into someone truly spectacular. I couldn't ask for a better mother to my children. Get out of my sight and never come back." With that, I gave a light shove with the hand I had held her with. I turned and walked away. She muttered something, and then I heard receding footsteps. I hadn't raised my voice, so Jennifer probably didn't hear most of what I'd said. My rage would have been clear on my face and in my tone though.

I walked straight to Jen. Sarah was already sitting beside her, holding hands and talking in low tones. Jen stood as I approached. She leaned in as I took her in my arms. We never said a word, just held each other for awhile.

******

At lunch time, we had made arrangements to get our three cars to my house while maintaining line of sight. Sarah drove first in her Jetta. We stopped by her house first to pickup a suitcase and some clothes. We'd move more later. Jenn lived closer to my place, so we would stop there after dinner. Sarah knew the way to my place because had been there a few times before for various events, or to just hang out. Jennifer followed behind my little hatchback in her little hatchback. We stopped at a Japanese restaurant on the way. No one wanted hibachi, so the ladies had bento boxes while I tore into some sushi. Not the fancy, seventeen items plus sauce mega rolls. A tuna roll, a salmon roll, plus several sushi pieces.

My ex called during dinner. I had called her over the weekend, letting her know I'd been selected and asking her to give me custody of our daughter. I had no love left for my ex, but my daughter is a fantastic kid. I had no intention of leaving her behind when I went into the bunker. I'd just have to make good connections over the next few years so I could guarantee a guy she liked would accept her as a wife or concubine.

When my ex refused, I'd contacted a lawyer that morning before going to class. Evidently, he'd worked quickly. She'd just begin given an Order to Appear and she was not happy. That's okay, I'd spent three of our four years together utterly miserable - and several years after as well. Never thought I'd get a divorce, but there I was, living the nightmare. Not any more though. I'd spent the last eight years recovering my self-respect. And now I had two fantastic ladies in my life.

We got to the house and carried the ladies' things up. Each took a different bedroom upstairs, but agreed they wanted to spend as much time as possible with me. No one mentioned anything about a threesome or any bisexual activity.

I visited with Sarah for a bit as she organized her things, then walked back to my room to shower before my encounter with Jennifer. As I entered, I could hear the shower in the ensuite running. My first instinct was to wait my turn. After all, it wasn't just our first time, it was her first ever. Then I saw the note taped to the bathroom door. "Please join me." I stripped down, tossing my clothes in the hamper and slowly opened the door.

My shower curtain is translucent - you can see shapes, but no detail. I was treated to the sight of a trim, light brown shape with a dark mane moving slowly under the cascading water.

"Jennifer?"

The shape turned from the hips up. "Come on in, the water's fine."

I pulled the curtain back just enough to slip in, did so, then closed it. Facing Jen, I gently placed my hands on the topside of her hips. I looked at her, seeking signs of apprehension, fear, arousal, or joy. I wasn't entirely sure, but she didn't seem to want to back out. "Trying to one up me on bad jokes?"

"Not an bad joke, just one with lots of experience in the world" she said with a cheeky grin. I shook my head lightly for a moment, then gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. Then on the top of her nose, right between those lovely dark eyes. Again on the tip of her nose. As I moved to her lips, they parted slightly and she gave a soft exhale. I made soft contact at first. As her lips moved with me, I raised my hands along her sides to the base of her rib cage. She lifted her arms, placing her forearms at an upward angle along my back, more holding herself to me than pulling me in. I put more intensity into the kiss, and lightly nibbled her lower lip. She moaned quietly and pulled herself tightly into me, lifting up on her toes to get our torsos in full contact. I felt her small, soft breasts and rigid nipples against me. As our hips approached, she felt my growing excitement. We broke the kiss and giggled softly as she rolled her hips to rub herself against my cock, all while gazing intently into my eyes.

Okay, so she clearly wants this. She's given you every possible signal. You've told her multiple times today she can back out anytime she wants. Baring a signal to stop, no more hesitation. You said you respect her, so respect her desire.