The Bunker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her passionately as a placed my hands in the crease between her ass and her legs. She quealed happily as I lifted quickly and turned to press her against the tile wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist automatically, my cock sandwiched between us, her arms over my shoulders, hands braced against the back of my head and neck. I kissed her neck and teased her earlobe gently with my teeth. She groaned in approval. I kissed and nipped at her collar bone. She panted heavily. Hungrily. I paused. "So, feeling clean yet?"

She rolled her eyes.

"How about you dry off and hop in bed. I'll clean up quickly and be there in a minute." With a relectnace that bowed to the reasonableness of the suggestion, she stepped out of the shower and began to towel off. I really wanted to watch, but I really wanted to be in bed with her. I did a quick pits, nuts and butt scrubbing, only looking through the curtain at her once. Okay, I looked twice, but the second time she'd already stepped out. I toweled off quickly, trying not to rub myself raw, or miss any moisture. I didn't want either of use to lose our grip at an inopportune time.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I was greeted by one the greatest sights mortal man can be privileged to witness. My beautiful young (soon to be) paramour laying sideways on the bed. Her head to my left, propped up on her right arm. Her left (upper) leg demure crossed over her right. "Let me just take this moment to say - " I lifted my eyes towards heaven, "thank you. Thank you. Thank you" I said with emphatic shakes of my head. She giggled and blushed. Then she patted the bed beside her.

I climbed onto the bed and settled in beside her. Her eyes glimmered. I kissed her firmly while trailing one hand along the arm atop her body, starting at the shoulder, moving leisurely down to her wrist, and back up. Her responsive lips and the hums emanating from her chest urged me on. Her lips parted easily as I slid my tongue forward. I moved forward, rotating her on to her back. Slowly, I moved myself over her keeping my torso elevated and rubbing my pelvis across hers as I settled over her. Her breathing accelerated, but not alarmedly so. I began kissing my way down her body, along the inner edge of one breast, tonguing her navel and kissing across the top of her pelvis from hip to hip. Her body undulated in response to my actions. I looked up her body. She brought her head up, having been relaxed into my ministrations. Her eyes implored me to continue.

I grinned and began kissing down the crease between her leg and pelvis. As I reached the tendon, I paused and suckled on it. She moaned and settled her head back on the pillow. She surrender herself to me, trusting me to give and take in equal measure. Not wanting to agonize her with waiting, I moved directly to her entrance I breathed softly, warmly across her vulva. She was partly groomed, her mons showing a moderately wide strip rising above her entrance. The lips themselves bore a light smattering of hair, while around them was bare. I would rather no hair on the lips, but I could work with this. I was not going to deny her pleasure now, knowing that the penetrative act might not bring her pleasure tonight. I rolled my lips inward over my teeth and took her lower lips between mine, making a light munching motion.

"HHHuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh" deep and guttural she moaned as her body rose from the waist up, her head remaining back, pert breasts presented to the sky. I released her vulva, slipped my tongue marginally out of my mouth and brought it to her entrance without penetrating. I slid my tongue up her slit, ringing around her clitoris without touching it. She shuddered. As her labia began to flower open, I gently kissed her inner lips alone. I drew them into my mouth and suckled on them, trilling my tongue on them as well.

"Oh please, oh please, give me more, please more, I want you!"

I let go her labia minora, but pressed in, tip of my tongue emerging from my lips as a met her entrance. I firmly pressed my tongue to her entrance, gaining only a short distance before meeting resistance. I wiggled my tongue in the small space available.

"DIOS MIO!" Her body shuddered and her legs clamped onto my head. I inhaled her scent and continued to massage her entrance with my tongue, riding out her convulsions of pleasure. Her body slackened. I moved up her body, pausing to kiss one breast and suckle at her nipple. Her body shuddered again. I kissed her lips gently. She responded with hunger. Her eyes flew open. She grasped desperately at me, arms clutching my back, pulling me down to her, pressing our bodies together. I lifted my hips, working to aim myself at her opening. Her hips quested too, eager to feel me enter her. Realizing our cross purposes, she lowered her hips and spread her legs, bracing her feet on the bed, knees high and apart. She did not release my upper body, instead keeping my moderately toned chest pressed firmly against her lovely little breasts and rigid nipples. I found her entrance and eased my tip into the small space my tongue had recently occupied. Her eyes opened once again. She gave me a brief nod and bit her lip.I pressed forward firmly. She grimaced for a moment, then cried out as I breached that restrictive tightness. I paused there, giving her time to adapt. She panted, eyes closed, before looking at e and nodding again. I drove forward another small bit. She grunted, but moved her hands from my shoulders to my lower back. Tugging. Urging me forward. I pulled back a bit, then move forward further than I had been. I kept that pattern until I was fully engulfed by her. We held each other, breathing deeply, forcefully, gazing into each other's eyes. Her entrance still clamped tightly around me, like a knife edge. I had no experience with virgins, so I had no idea if this was common. I cold only assume it would loosen as we go. And possibly hurt her in the process. I moved slowly. Out half way. In one quarter. Out another half. In another quarter. Out maybe an inch, in one quarter. Repeatedly working my way in small steps, in and out. My attentions earlier had her well lubricated. That worked in our favor. Small grunts came from her. Initially the sounds of slight pains, reminding me to take it slow and careful. As we progressed, the grunts morphed, sounding less like pain, a bit more guttural. A sound of yearning.

Patience was rewarded. The constriction near her entrance loosened. I could work my hips more freely. Her eyes opened, pain showed briefly at certain points, but mostly a dancing mirthfulness shown outward. She smiled up at me. She lifted her head to kiss me. She moaned into the kiss as I began moving my full length in and out.

The sharp tightness earlier had reduced my exactment somewhat. Not enough to lose my erection. As her motions and sounds began to reflect pleasure, my full firmness returned. A familiar tingle danced along the skin of my cock. I began moving more rapidly. Her hands on my lower back tightened & pulled, urging me for more. Her breathing accelerated. Her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Huunnnhhh.... yes.....yyeeeessss, Mmist- K-K-Kevin, more (we'd had a talk earlier in the day that she really should use my first name outside of class) more baby, oh God, mmmmph ...Yes...YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" her arms and legs squeezed me like a vice. Sensing what was coming, I had plunged full length into her just as her vaginal muscles clamped down. The rippling of her interior pushed me over the edge and I erupted within her. We both froze, holding the moment. We held each's other's gaze and began kissed softly. I softened within her. Her inner muscles pushed me out.

I settled beside her, facing her. She turned with me, placing slow, soft kisses on my lips, and hummed contendedly. "Now I understand why this is viewed as a passage to womanhood. It's not the sex itself. I chose one man and gave myself to him fully. I am content sharing all of me, all of life with you. All of me is yours, mi corazon."

I smiled at her warmly and kissed her on the tip of her nose.

""You should go see to Sarah now, mi amore."

I wanted to grin at the affection, but groaned at the thought of leaving her.

"You are coming back afterwards right?"

I nodded.

"Can I make a suggestion?"

Again I nodded.

"After you two are finished, both of you come back here."

"Really? We hadn't talked about you two doing anything togeth -"

She laughed as she blushed "no, not like that. I simply think it is unfair for her to spend the night separate from you. We can al spoon, with you in between the two of us. That is not sexual, that is familia."

"Okay Ms Family Therapist, I'll make the offer to Sarah."

She grinned and settled back into the bed as I stepped into the bathroom to wipe myself with a wash cloth. I gave Jennifer a brief kiss before striding out, naked, into the hallway and down to Sarah's room. I knocked. I swear I could hear the smirk as she said "Come in."

"Your house, your concubine, and you still knock?"

"You know you mean more than that to me," I said, striding to her bedside. Sarah watched me from her pace on her bed, centered, upper body braced against headboard, sheet crossing her hips, a simple black negligee adorning her pale body. I lifted the sheet and slipped in beside her. She turned herself, and scooted to the side to make room. I leaned in to kiss her. She lifted her arms to encircle my neck. We made out, kissing and softly touching each other, hands wandering, teasing, groping. I began to work my way downward. First her jawline, then her neck I inhaled deeply at the junction of her neck and body. I placed my hands under her breasts and lifted them as I lowered my head to kiss their upper slopes as the peeked above the negligee. I worked my thumbs across her nipples in unison. We both slid ourselves down, getting our bodies horizontal and away from the headboard. I took one nipple in my mouth through the silky material and she cried out softly, which turned into a moan. I began to work my way lower down her body, but she grabbed my head.

"I've wanted you for a few years now. I heard at least half of what was going on in the other room, and it has me fully worked up. I want you in me now." Her eyes were warm, and brooked no argument.

I slipped my hands lower, expecting the need to remove her panties. All I felt only skin. Luscious, soft skin of a woman I had fantasized about several times. And now it wasn't a fantasy. And no shame. No guilt.

I moved myself over top of her, lowering my head to kiss her, my legs slipping in between hers as she spread herself open to receive me. I worked my hips to make our connection and she smiled at me when I settled in the right spot. She was indeed quite wet. Eyes gazing into each other, noses touching, I pushed myself forward, stopping with half my length inside her. Her head rolled back and she softly hummed while her legs wrapped around me. I pushed forward again, reaching full penetration.

"Oh my god, this is fucking perfect Kevin." I smiled down at her and kissed her as I began working myself in and out of her. She hummed and gripped me by the shoulders. Her legs held me loosely enough that I had space to work, but not so much I could fully withdraw. Her kisses became hungry. I took my cue to thrust more energetically. The sounds from her throat grew ravenous, raw, and urgent. I pulled my head up to get more air. Her tremoring reached a crescendo. I thrust full length within her just as her legs tightened and her back arched to press us together from collarbone to genitals.

"HHHuuunnnnhhhhhh, Yeeeeessssss." She cried throatily as her climax washed over her. The rippling of her vaginal walls worked me over, bringing me closer to release. She lowered her self back down and loosened her legs. I slowly began working in and out again, taking care not to overstimulate her.

Once her breathing calmed, she looked at me. "Pound me Kevin. Make me feel it. Claim me and fill me up."

So I did. I steadily increased my speed and depth. She tilted her pelvis upward, giving me easier access. She grunted with each stroke, mingled with happy cries and a few words of encouragement.

"Sarah. Oh God Sarah." I looked straight into her eyes, pouring my soul into her as I poured my seed into her. She hummed like the cat that had caught the canary and the mouse. Spent, I lowered myself onto her, without putting my full weight on her. I nibbled at her neck and earlobe sporadically as I caught my breath. It wasn't coming in the tight confines between her neck, my head and the pillow.

I rolled off. Sarah whimpered good-naturedly, recognizing my physical need. She turned to face me. We lay there, basking in the glow of our union for several minutes. Leaning in (or down) to drop soft kisses on each other's lips. Or shoulders. Or chest.

"You should go snuggle with Jen now. Don't leave her hanging, Kevin."

"Jen suggested you come back with me. She offered we could all spoon, with me in the middle."

Sarah thought about it, a small smile on her face. "That sounds nice. I'll wash up in the hall bathroom and be in in a minute." We rose together, fingers of one hand each interlaced as we walked to the bedroom door and down the hall. We paused at the bathroom door, then Sarah stepped inside. My gaze lingered for a moment before I proceeded into the master bedroom and into the ensuite bathroom to wipe myself down again.

Jennifer had already arranged herself near the edge of the bed opposite the bathroom door. I lifted the sheet and crawled across the bed and moved into position behind her. She turned her head, but not her body and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun baby?"

I chuckled "Yes." I shook my head. "My life has gone from mediocre to awesome in a very short span." I hugged her tightly and kissed her neck. Sarah walked in, slipped into bed and snuggled up behind me.

"Thank you Jen. This was a very thoughtful offer."

"I didn't want to be without him tonight, and I didn't think it was fair to expect you to. One family, as a team?"

"Damn right girl."

******

Well, that concludes chapter one of this new series. Hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to rate and comment below. I'm projecting about ten or twelve chapters, maybe as few as eight (doubtful).