The Bunker Ch. 03

Story Info
Grief and adjustment to a new life.
7.6k words
4.76
12.4k
33

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are fictional and over the age of 18.

Thanks for continuing to read The Bunker!

******

The pain on Bel's face stabbed me in the heart. I took her in my arms and she began wailing. I just held her. That's when I took notice of the other young lady on the porch. I had seen her, but Bel's distress had focused all my attention on her.

Leslie Roark, one of my daughter's friends from band. Leslie had stayed over a few times when I'd had Bel for the weekend. She was a good friend to my little girl. Also, a bit of a mentor. Leslie was a senior, making her college plans. Well, she had been making college plans. I had given her some advice off and on for the past year in that regard. Both of her parents had been to college, but they had gotten Ag degrees and Leslie was intent on network and cybersecurity, so she came to me for a STEM perspective.

Her parents thriving chicken farm gave them the wherewithal to support her endeavors more than most parents could. Her dedication and their money meant she already had entry-level certifications in her field. Some folks had suggested she get an IT job right out of high school. She said no. She was aiming for a high position, and wanted to get a Master's degree before taking a full time job.

The scraggly look of Leslie's wet, strawberry blonde hair sticking to her face, neck, and shoulders jolted me back to immediate needs. "Come inside you two." I held Bel by her shoulders and led her to the couch. I sat on one end, Bel beside me. Leslie took the other end. Jess took one look at Bel's and Leslie's faces and immediately knew what ever was about to be discussed would be too much for the kids. She shooed them upstairs, probably to open a box of toys for them to amuse themselves with.

I put one bent finger under Belinda's chin to lift her face to look at me. When I asked her what happened, she just let out another cry and dove her head into my chest. I stroked her hair for a bit, then raised my gaze to Leslie.

"Les, can you fill me in here?"

Leslie looked around the room, uncertain. Sarah, Jennifer, and Constance had all settled into chairs, waiting to be helpful, ready to lend moral support.

"It's ok, Leslie. They can hear whatever you are going to say."

"Beth killed herself. Bel found the body."

My eyes closed. Aside from a few months of bitterness, I held no ill will towards my ex. My baby girl surely deserved better than to walk into her own home to find her mother dead by her own hand. What a fucked up world. And just when I was beginning to like it. "She can stay here. I'll settle her into the downstairs bedroom. Are you going to be okay to drive back in this?" The weather had picked up beyond simple rain. It was falling in sheets now, lit by frequent lightning strikes and constant peals of thunder.

"Actually, I'd like to stay, please. To help Bel. There's something else I'd like to ask of you, but after we get Bel taken care of." Leslie looked nervously towards the other ladies, and back to me. I was about to ask her for clarification, but Bel started yawning between snuffles. She was leaning heavily against me. She was not going to make the walk to the room. Feeling flashbacks from a decade back, I slipped one arm under her knees and adjusted the arm at her back, lifting her as I stood. It was more work than it had been, but my baby Bel was a slender girl. I carried her to the room with Leslie trailing behind. She pulled the comforter and sheets back and I gently laid my daughter in the bed. She was snoring by now.

"I'll get her dressed a bit more comfortably, and then come out to talk, ok?"

Jessica was seated on one end of the couch when I returned to the living room. Well, seated, until all the ladies rose to hug me when I entered. Jessica introduced herself to the other three once we were seated again. They shared things about themselves as well. I just sat there, staring silently into nothing. My mind was spinning out of control. My ex-wife's suicide. My daughter's trauma at the event, compounded by discovering the body herself. A bit of guilt, knowing I should be involved in the discussion I barely registered as background noise. Curiosity - what else did Leslie have to discuss?

"I have a few bags with things I grabbed quickly before getting her out of there. Could someone help me get them?" All four of them leapt to their feet. They looked at each other and laughed, Les included. "Well, you all are well-suited to Mr. Ansen." Les said through her chuckling.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Oh, you are the first person to volunteer to help and you always go the extra mile for people."

"Damn, Kev, this girl knows you," said Sarah. "Come on, I'll go with."

Sarah and Leslie disappeared into the rain, coming back a few minutes later with two gym bags and two instrument cases. "One is her clothes, the other is my clothes that I had at her place, plus toiletries and prescriptions."

"Along with her clarinet and your violin?"

Leslie nodded affirmative to my inquiry. "I left the bass out there. It's raining too hard and I don't have the case with me."

"Wait, you play bass and violin?" Sarah asked.

"Not symphonic bass, electric bass. For jazz band."

Connie, smiling, piped up "So you're a bad ass rock chick huh?"

Leslie rolled her eyes. "That might be overstating it a bit. But I do enjoy both styles."

"HHHmmm. Both styles huh?" Connie snickered at Sarah's implication. Leslie looked blank for a moment, then blushed. "Um, I don't know?"

"Sarah, maybe let's hold off on the recruiting drive? I think she's been through enough tonight. Thank you so much for all your help Les. You've got to be a bit wiped yourself after all this. We can setup a place for you to sleep in my office if you like. Or we can fix up the couch."

"Oh, I thought I'd just share Bel's bed. Wouldn't be the first time." A chorus of 'OOOOOooohh's' rang out. "Not like that, we've never done anything like that!" Leslie blushed fiercely and looked like she might have a heart attack.

"We all know what you meant Les, they're just being rotten."

"Another way in which they match well with you."

"Hey! I resemble that remark."

Leslie started laughing, normally at first, then much too hard for that lame joke. Then she started crying. I stepped in and caught her. I led her to the couch, half carrying her. Sarah took a seat on the other side of Leslie and soothed her by stroking her hair. Slowly, the sobbing stopped and she shook herself back in control.

"I'm sorry, this is not how I wanted this to go."

"It's fine Leslie. You've been through a lot today. Why don't you go get some rest?"

"There's something else I really want to do first." Leslie slid off the couch and knelt in front of me. She placed her hands together, like a high diver would, slipping them between my knees before pressing outward to separate them. And that's when my mind registered what was happening.

My daughter's friend. Beautiful little girl. Strawberry blonde hair reaching a few inches past her shoulders. Lovely light green eyes that danced when she laughed. Incredibly slender frame that managed to avoid looking skeletal. She seemed to have little muscle and no fat, but I'd seen her hauling heavy stuff around and getting work done. And she was sliding her hands up my thighs to -

"How old are you?" I asked skeptically, as I grasped her hands to stop her.

"Eighteen."

"I seem to recall your eighteenth birthday is pending, not past tense."

"It's in two days. I was rounding. You are familiar with that concept Dr. Science Professor?" She looked up at me, afraid, anxious, and a little snarky.

"Then we are definitely not doing this."

"But - "

"No Leslie. You are welcome to stay here. Bel surely needs you. You are always welcome in my home. But you and I are not getting frisky together." She lowered her head and allowed her hands to drop to her sides. Sarah rose from her chair and swiftly walked over, kneeling beside Leslie. She whispered to her for a moment. The two of them stood and walked to the bedroom. Sarah returned shortly.

Jessica, Jennifer, Constance and Sarah all appeared to have something to say. I think I knew what it was.

"You all know there are rules imposed on all of us in this process. No underage girls is on that list. If I take her, I endanger us all. Everything you've risked to be with me is lost." The ladies exchanged looks that I couldn't decipher. I suspected they would have their own discussion on this. "Jess, do you have child-care arrangements that can work now that you are moved in here?"

"Well no, but I have to stay at the house or at your side. I thought I'd stay here and watch the kids myself. I can have dinner ready for all of you when you get back tomorrow evening."

"Oh, that would work. And thank you," I smiled, "A homecooked meal would be nice. Since we meet the criteria now, I can log into the site and report our status. Then we can see if they have any other surprises for us."

"What about the other criteria?" Sarah asked.

"I can report accomplishment of each one separately."

"Oh, okay."

"What are the criteria?" asked Connie.

"I have to find at least three and no more than six women willing to join me. One has to agree to be a slave. Jessica has helped us on that one."

"Should we get you a metal bikini?" teased Sarah. Jessica shook her head with a smile. I kept very quiet.

"He likes that idea!" squealed Jennifer.

"Okay, yeah I think cosplay could be fun, but I'm no longer Jabba the Gut. I've gotten in much better shape than I used to be." That one had all the girls laughing. Sarah was madly tapping and scrolling on her phone. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Oh, God. I'm gonna be running around in a braid and a metal bikini soon aren't I?" Sarah giggled and nodded. "Fine, might as well get a nurse outfit and a French maid." All the girls universally liked the idea.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I was definitely not in control here, but I didn't have to be. I probably should put in my two cents though. "I don't really have a nurse fetish. If you are willing, the maid thing might cool. When I said cosplay earlier, I meant, like, scifi characters. Star Trek, Babylon 5, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica - the original one though. No offense, Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell are epic actors, and the others were convincing too, but the story just kinda sucked for me."

"Is Firefly the space western where they used Chinese for the curse words?" asked Sarah.

"Yes."

"OOOOooo, girl I have some ideas for that!" Jessica looked as if she wasn't sure if she was going to like Sarah's latest brainstorm. "We'll need to get you a long dark brown wig though."

"Ok, this is a nice side venture, but can we get back on to business? We need to get certain things done so we can all survive this." That sobered up the room. "The other general requirement is we all complete a family confidence course."

"What's that?"

"It's a group obstacle course. We have to get through it together. Some obstacles or tasks are individual, but some we can only accomplish working together. I suspect it's only in there to help build cohesiveness, not as an actual challenge. Once I report we met the first two general criteria, we get a timeslot for the confidence course."

"So like those business team building courses?"

"Similar, although I think they are going to use the courses from Army basic training." I paused for a moment. "Now, I also have some individual criteria. I have to lose ten pounds or 2% body fat by the end of the month. "I've lost a lot of weight over the past several years, but I can still meet that one with time to spare. I went to the health science department to get weighed and measured Monday morning. I'll check in once a week until I meet that one." None looked worried about that prospect.

"Now, the remaining personal criteria is a bit touchy. I have to get one of you pregnant in one month's time, starting two days ago." I put my hand up as Connie and Jess leaned in to speak. "Jenn has already agreed to do this. She's never been on birth control and she's approaching the most fertile part of her cycle. We've been with each other first thing in the morning each morning and then once more later in the day, usually at bedtime."

"Master, I do not mean to disparage anyone, but would it not be a good idea to try with more than one of us?"

"I've stopped taking my birth control, but it takes a while to get out of my system," Sarah said.

Jess replied "I'm on progestin only. It will flush out of my system in less than a week. At that time, I would also be entering my peak phase. If I stop taking mine now, then once Jennifer is past her peak, you could focus your efforts on getting me pregnant. That would double the odds of meeting the requirement." The girls all nodded at Jess's idea.

"Ok, lets do that then."

"What about me?" asked Connie "I could stop now too, though it would take a few weeks to clear, like with Sarah."

"Let's not get too hasty. Jessica has a good point about trying with more than one of you. At the same time, do we really want to move into the bunker as all of you are weeks away from giving birth?" That got a few uncertain looks, and a grimace from Jess. "Ok, let's stick with Jenn and Jess. Two shots at it is a smart plan, but we have to keep all issues in consideration for the longer term. So yes, Jessica, go off your pills." I looked to Jennifer. "Jenn, when is your ovulation day?"

"Wednesday I think."

"Okay, and since we're talking biology, not mechanics, let's assume it could be Tuesday or Thursday." Heads nodded. "So Thursday will be the last day you get first and one more - "

"Actually, on Tuesday and Wednesday she should probably get all of your attention. And lots of it." This came from Sarah.

Connie looked at Jenn "Damn, greedy much bitch?" They both giggled.

"That would work out perfect," said Jessica, "my ovulation date would be the following Tuesday."

"Okay, so Jenn gets him first plus one other through Monday, then Tuesday and Wednesday all day, and Thursday until lunchtime she gets him all to herself. Thursday lunchtime Jessica takes priority, getting whatever he has left after Jenn gets through with him that day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, we all get a turn, but Jess gets him first plus at least one more. Monday and Tuesday he's all Jessica's." Sarah's voice slipped into efficient business woman mode. Until she looked at me. Then she laughed. "You okay over there?"

"You're efficiently and clinically planning my sexual time. How the hell am I supposed to feel?" I was both amused and annoyed and trying to put a jovial spin on it.

Sarah was not sympathizing. "Oh poor baby, you have to listen while four women plan when and how often they get to fuck you for the next two weeks." Snickers softly filled the room. There was a reason Sarah had consistently high end-of-semester reviews. She made good use of humor and fact, and she knew how to read a room.

I lifted my hand like I was adjusting an imaginary tie. "No respect. I get no respect at all I tell ya."

Jenn stood and came to me. She held out her hand. "Come along darling. It's time for my hips to show you some respect."

"And them hips don't lie." Connie's comment had her and the other two giggling again. Jenn just sashayed her way to the stairs, one hand trailing behind her, pulling me along. Not that I was resisting, mind you.

We got to the bed and Jenn turned me to face her, with my back to the bed. She unbuttoned and removed my shirt. She unbuckled my pants, then slid my pants and boxers halfway down my thighs. Jenn gently shoved me onto the bed. She grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them off. Then the same for my boxers. I lay naked on the bed, with my legs dangling off at the knees.

Jennifer began to disrobe. Slowly. Rhythmically. As if she had a sensuous tune playing in her head, orchestrating her movements. As she removed her bra, she looked shy and uncertain. I knew she was comparing herself to Connie and Jess. I sat back up to get a better view of her performance.

"Me encantan tus tetas."

She bit her lower lip and smiled, eyes shining, as she slipped her panties off her hips and released them to fall to her ankles. She stepped out of them with one leg and then snapped the other, sending them straight to my face. They smelled richly of her arousal.

I lifted my arms, hands clenched, and called out "Goooaaaaaaallllll." Jenn snickered and then slinked over to me. She flicked her fingers, signaling for me to scoot all the way up the bed. Jenn climbed on, eyes riveted on me. As her head passed over my pelvis, she looked down. She looked back up with hunger in her eyes, then dove her face on my soft, but swiftly growing, member. She popped the head into her mouth, giving it soft licks while suckling at it. She used her lips to pull more of me into her oral cavity, urging my organ to reach full size and solidity.

Once my cock was firm, she pogo'd her head on it several times, pausing on the last down stroke to look up my body at me with her lips wrapped around little me. She pulled back with a grin, then stalked on all fours up my body. She gently kissed my forehead, then my nose, repeating exactly the pattern I used on her our first night together. Reaching my collarbone, she sat up, reached behind her and took hold of my cock. She nestled it to her entrance and eased herself down. I was clearly not the only one turned on. She was quite slippery. She paused with about two inches buried in her. She wriggled around a bit, then slid further, stopping with only an inch remaining. Then she determinedly shoved herself down, pressing her body down firmly to make sure she had every bit of me in her. She sat there for a few minutes, gently rocking back and forth. She switched from rocking to rotations. She lifted her hands through her hair, settling them on her scalp. Her movements reminded me of dancers in 90's rock videos. I placed my hands on her thighs and began massaging my way upward, slowly. Tenderly. This was our time. Our union. Us, together as one. I felt like the king of the world.

Her motions stuttered a few times. I realized she was getting close. She placed her hands on my chest and began snapping her hips back and forth, causing my length to pass over her g-spot and grinding her clitoris against my pelvis. Her body shuddered. She cried out her pleasure and collapsed on me, still shaking. We fell asleep just like that.

******

I woke the next morning dreaming about last night. A blowjob from Jenn, then her riding me. No, wait, I woke up with Jennifer riding me. When I opened my eyes, she was glowing, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Except that she appeared rather than disappeared. An apparition manifesting in my wakefulness.

Jennifer and Constance decided to remain at the house, electing to do classwork remotely. They would also be available to help Jessica with house stuff, or give support to Leslie and Belinda. I thanked them both, then Sarah and I headed to campus.

When I returned from my morning class - with very few in attendance, even by Zoom - I noticed a familiar mass of blonde hair in the anteroom of the science office suite. Melissa Ballas, one of last semester's students. She'd taken the class last semester so she could attend in person for lecture and lab both and not miss any rodeos. She competed independently, not on any team, as a barrel racer. Her family ran a sheep and goat farm, which I'm sure she knew a few things about. And she was beautiful. Short, barely 5'6" in boots, slender frame and a riot of blonde hair that she pulled back for riding or anytime she was task-focused, but unleashed in a mad, lovely bush otherwise.