The Bunker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said hello as I passed her, then unlocked my office. As sat in my chair, she was standing in the doorway. "Something on your mind Melissa?"

"Yes sir." Melissa closed the door as she moved inside. She didn't sit, just approached to the opposite edge of my desk. "What the hell Mr Ansen?" Her arms flew up in a universal sign of excited confusion. At the beginning of any semester, I informed my students that I would answer to either 'Dr. Ansen' or 'Mr. Ansen', but that others might not be so forgiving, so be careful when first encountering someone with an advanced degree.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what has you worked up Mel."

"I flirted with you all last semester. I ride horses and I have experience tending sheep and goats. I showed them in FFA. Hell, I even know how to dress and butcher them. Why not me?"

"Um." My brain was still processing the first sentence. "You were flirting with me?"

Melissa rolled her eyes. "Well I wasn't wearing those low cut shirts for the chuckleheads in class!"

"I'm sorry Melissa, I had no idea. I'm a fifty year old man teaching at a rural community college and you are a beautiful young woman with a sunny personality and a respectable list of accomplishments already. Without some signal that you were dressing for me, I had to assume you were just wearing what was comfortable, dressing for someone else in particular, or dressing to get attention from boys in general."

"Well, I was dressing for you. I wanted you. I still do."

I stood and walked around my desk to her. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She whimpered and then sighed into the kiss. Mel lifted her hands along my back, holding me in. She'd waited this long and almost lost out. She was not letting go. The kiss grew passionate, urgent. She pressed her body against me.

We finally came up for air, panting, staring into each other's eyes. Melissa grasped the hem of her shirt and whipped it off, throwing it somewhere behind my desk. Her face bore a familiar look - country girl in 'no time for bullshit' mode. She stripped of her pants quickly as I removed my shirt. Off came her panties as I kicked off my shoes. She grasped the top of my pants, hooking her thumbs inside pants and boxers both. Then she shoved them to my ankles in one swift motion. Her earnestness and forwardness already had me expanding and hardening, but not there yet. Mel took hold of my cock & balls with one hand and began to massage them. Her touch was firm, insistent and still gentle. Just like her. Her other hand she placed behind my back to steady herself. She slipped her active hand to my shaft and began stroking me to full firmness.

I led her over to a part of the floor large enough to lay out on. I moved to lower her down, she shook her head, placed a single finger at - not in - the crook of my collarbone, and pushed downward. I took the hint and laid down, my erection standing proud, angled towards my head. Melissa straddled me and lowered herself, her warmth settling against my scrotum, our bodies perpendicular, my shaft still uncovered, at an angle directly between our torsos. She grinned. She lowered her face to mine and took a hungry kiss. She lifted her hips for clearance, took hold of my shaft, and lined us up.

Melissa thrust her hips backwards, spearing herself on me. Her head came up and she groaned.

"Fuuuuck yes. You could have had this pussy months ago, you know." She began jockeying her body back and forth along mine, working me deeper into her.

"Not while you were in my classes."

"I've heard students ...... have hooked up with ........ profess—" she paused to shudder "—ors before and ...... no one ..... got expelled ........ or fired. One couple eventually married."

"Two parts campus myth, one part possibility. If the student isn't in the professor's class at the time ...... they become involved, the admin might look the other way. With a severe frown."

Melissa raised her body to the vertical and began riding me. I've never watched someone ride a horse, but it sure seemed to me she swayed in the same manner. "MMMMmmm, best.... saddle .... ever." I caressed her thighs and sides. She swayed and rode up and down, eyes closed, face up turned, making small sounds of happiness as her inner walls squeezed and rippled about me. Then she snapped her head downward to look at me, placing her hands on my chest. "Ok, cowboy, your turn to drive this bus. Get me home."

I smiled and chuckled as I rolled us over, maintaining our connection. "You're gonna get carpet burn you know."

"Pump me full and make it worth my while."

I planted my knees and drew back, without fully leaving her. I moved full length inward, then back out until only my head remained with her. I held a smooth, steady pace, moving firmly, unhurried, but not a slow screw.

She took my chin between her thumb and forefinger. "I ride horses nearly every day for at least two hours at a time. You're going to have to make me feel it."

I picked up my pace and applied more force with each thrust. She responded by opening her legs wider, knees further back, but her feet still on the floor. She gave off small grunts every few thrusts. A smile spread across her face and a pleased humming came from her throat as she stretched her torso and neck longer, arms past her head, much like a waking cat. Her eyes had closed and there was a similarity between the humming and a purr.

I decided to up the ante a bit. I leaned back, hooking my arms at the elbows under her knees. I pressed forward, folding her legs back, nearly to her torso. Her eyes flashed and she bit her lower lip. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked up my pace. I began thrusting faster. I adjusted my hip angle and the angle of her legs until I could feel the head of my cock sliding continuously along the upper wall of her vagina. This guaranteed I was stimulating her g-spot on each thrust and each withdrawal. Her eyes widened after the first several thrusts. Her grunts became more emphatic. I was pounding furiously by the time her legs squeezed against my hold. Her passage gripped me tightly. She let out a long moan, rising from an initial low tone and volume, but rising as it continued until she exhausted herself. The actions of her vaginal muscles set me off and I let loose inside her.

"Mmmmmm, now there's a payoff worth a little carpet burn."

******

I took Melissa to lunch at the diner. Sarah met us there. They chatted while we waited for our orders. Three bites into my patty melt, my phone buzzed with a new text message. Sarah and Melissa's phones did as well. I checked mine, reading silently at first, then read aloud to my companions: "Due to declining attendance, effective immediately all classes are moving online. Instructors, at their discretion, may require synchronous attendance via Zoom, but only within pre-established times for the course. Dorms are closing in two days. Those affected, make appropriate arrangements to move out. Instructors are expected to be in their offices for at least a half day tomorrow. Instructors are free to remain on campus for a normal full day today, or depart as soon as they have prepared their courses for the new expectations."

"Well, I can use the afternoon to move now."

Sarah and I looked at each other and shrugged. We expected a move like this coming and had already placed the needed links and documents in our Blackboard courses. We just had to activate them now.

"How 'bout I help you with that?" I appear to have time as well. Sarah can check in with the house, make sure it hasn't burned down." Sarah rolled her eyes at the ending hyperbole, but nodded her agreement with the plan.

"So, you're maxed out now," Sarah observed.

"No, I have five - which is plenty. And we have a great balance of skill sets."

"Leslie."

"Leslie is underage and I am not taking her to my bed."

"Her eighteenth birthday is tomorrow and she knows exactly what she wants for her birthday present."

I stared levelly at Sarah, but she gave no ground. I looked to Melissa. "You're stepping into a real mess here kitten, you sure you want to do this?"

"I ride horses and I live on a sheep and goat farm. I've been stepping in messes since I could step."

Just as we were rising to leave, I got a second text, one the others did not receive. It came from the text blast system used to disseminate information to selectees. Seems someone finally realized few if any of use came into this with sufficient housing space to add so many women to our lives. We were instructed to find appropriate housing, within twenty miles of our current domicile. We were also given a link to a website detailing resources we could promise in exchange for said housing. A follow-up text suggested if anyone was short of the six woman max, they could trade the house in exchange for taking the realtor, if female, or the realtor's of-age female relative - daughter, sister, cousin, etc. Said woman could not be placed as a slave. Those with six women already would have to bargain with the suggested resources. We were encouraged to make the shrewdest deal possible. I showed the texts to Sarah.

"So I'll head to the house and discuss this with the others. I can start a list of needs and wants that we can use to whittle down the available houses."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Take some time to review the resource list also." My phone dinged again. One more follow-up, informing us to take security concerns into consideration. Once we had chosen a house, a security system would be installed for us. Potentially, essential or selected military personnel may be assigned to provide additional security. I relayed the information to Sarah.

"Alright then, I'll have a few ideas ready by the time you make it home. See ya then."

"As you wish."

Sarah smiled and turned to walk away then froze. She turned back, her face in shock. I nodded. I should have said that long ago. Maybe while we were watching the movie together any of twenty times or so. She took on a giddy smile. Gave a little hop, and then took off, afraid to say anything that might burst the bubble on a beautiful moment.

Sarah went straight home from the diner, not needing anything from her office until tomorrow. I didn't either, but we had to pickup Melissa's truck to move her things. She led me to her place, where we packed up some essential items - two weeks' worth of clothes, some mementos she couldn't risk losing, and a few games she thought would be fun for all of us to play. A quick mental check suggested we still had room in the storage space attached to the garage, but it was rapidly filling. Good thing we were looking for a bigger place.

******

When we got back to the house, I discovered Leslie had moved her car into the carport. This left just barely enough room for my hatchback behind her and Melissa's dualie beside the both of us. Before unloading Mel's things, I sought out Sarah.

"Hey babe." Sarah turned and leaped into my arms. She pressed her lips against mine and soon after our tongues were exploring each other's mouth. We came up for air reluctantly. I was sporting wood. Her arousal was not evident - female privilege ya know? "I was thinking, you should move in the main bedroom with me."

"Are you sure? Shouldn't that be your room where you interact with whomever you've chosen at a given time?" Sarah was hopeful, but also rational, business-like.

"There are other rooms in this house available for privacy. If I'd gotten my shit together earlier, you'd probably already be living here. It's your rightful place."

"He's right you know." Jenn had walked up while we were talking. She turned to me. "I take it you finally told her you love her today? She's been walking on clouds with a dreamy look on her face since she got back."

Sarah blushed radiantly.

"Sort of. I told her 'As you wish.'" Jenn looked at me, puzzled. "You know, from the movie?" She shrugged. "Oh dear god. Okay, tonight we begin ya'lls education on the great movies and music of the eighties and nineties. And maybe a few iconic terrible ones."

Sarah snorted with a small laugh. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then walked to her room to begin moving things.

"You two should have some one-on-one time tonight. To cement the relationship." When I began to object, she added, "We all respect that she was first and holds a special place for you. That's good for all of us. Don't mess it up with some artificial attempt to make us all equal. Connie and I know you value us. It's clear in your eyes and the way you treat us, even over just a short time. Jess probably gets that too, or soon will." She paused as Sarah passed by with an armful of loose items. "Trust me."

"Honestly, I'd love to. Are you sure it won't cause problems?"

"Yes. Not doing it has a greater likelihood of causing conflict."

"Ok, what about you? You usually take a second turn at bedtime."

"I think we're safe skipping one time."

"I have a better idea." I pulled her into the hallway bathroom and closed the door. I kissed her fiercely, hands roaming. She gasped and then gave a soft moan, which turned feral. I pulled up her shirt, and unbuttoned it rapidly. I pulled her bra up, not even bothering to unclasp it. I took her whole left breast (my right) in my mouth and suckled it while massaging and tracing the nipple with my tongue. She cried out, cutting herself off by slapping her hand over her mouth. I popped off and said "Sherry Lindsor will never know what that feels like."

Jennifer laughed uncontrollably. I knelt as I unbuttoned her jeans and shoved them to her ankles along with her panties. She stepped out of them. I pulled one leg at a time over my shoulder and her leaned back against the wall. I placed my hands under her rump and lifted, planting my face on in her wet, musky core. I nibbled, licked and sucked while she tried to muffle her moans and whimpers.

I stood, wedging her body in place, my hands lowering to my jeans. I unbuttoned them, shoving them to mid-thigh. My boxers immediately after. I was already full size and hardness. Jennifer looked at me hungrily. I lined up and plunged in full to the hilt. Jenn moaned, her back arching. I thrust in, fully engulfed by my need. I half-registered Jenn reaching climax as I ravaged her. Then I erupted, filling her. I stopped thrusting, temporarily spent. My shoulders pressed against hers, my hips pulled back, I softened and fell out of her. I nuzzled her neck for a bit.

I lowered her legs so she could stand on her own, then stepped back. She was beaming. "I like afternoon delight. That was fun." I chuckled quietly and gave her a soft kiss as I pulled up my boxers and pants and fixed myself. She picked up her panties and began dressing. Panties on, but no jeans yet, she pulled me to her for another kiss. "Go on, you've got a household to manage. And thank you. This was really good."

******

When I accepted Jenn's suggestion, I began planning a date night with Sarah. Well, I had a practical task that needed doing, plus a dinner for two, and maybe some minigolf if the timing worked out. Dinner was out once I recognized the smell of lasagna. Jess had sent Connie out for ingredients earlier in the day and replicated the meal I'd made on the 'cook' skill video. She did a good job too. Everyone said so. Nelly, Jessica's seven year old daughter, loved it. Matt, her four year old boy giggled while eating it. Well, eating mostly - he wore a bit of it. He and Nelly ate three pieces of garlic bread each. Matt wasn't fond of the Caesar salad, but Nelly liked it after giving it several test chews. Samantha, the two and a half year old chewed some pasta and smeared sauce all over her face. She very enthusiastically gnawed a piece of garlic bread. Belinda volunteered to scrub Sam down.

After dinner, Sarah and I took her car to a nearby dealership. We needed a better way of transporting all or most of us than taking three or four vehicles. So we bought a minivan. Sarah couldn't stop laughing. Her exact words were 'You sure know how to show a girl a wild time, Kevin.' A side reason for taking Sarah was practical - she's a great negotiator. We got a good price and then paid in full. Sarah was surprised until I later told her I had made very careful investments with my outside income. The dealer was pissed. We'd gotten some good deals in the process, but they had been expecting to make it up in interest payments on a loan financed by them. I mean really dude, the apocalypse is coming and you wanna play interest rate games? I'm surprised they were still taking money at all.

When we got home, the girls all agreed with Sarah and had a good laugh. Jess had already put the kids to bed. Since they were completely out, she was back downstairs with the others. My family was coming together nicely. They invited us to join them in a card game, but I shook my head no, took Sarah's hand and led her to the stairs. We were followed by whistles and catcalls. Sarah blushed hard, but there was no hiding that grin. She leaned against me as we climbed the stairs. Not for support, just to have the closeness. As we reached the top of the stairs, her phone dinged. She checked the text and looked at me puzzled.

"Jenn says to tell you I deserve the 'not Sherry Lindsor' treatment?" I rolled my eyes and laughed softly.

"That girl."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll find out. You can thank her in the morning." Sarah pranced into the bedroom, stood by the corner of the bed and turned to face me. She was biting the corner of her mouth nervously. I stepped up to her and took her gently in my arms. I kissed her. Softly at first. I ramped up the passion without going primal. This would be the wedding night I should have given her if I'd gotten my head out of my ass before all of this.

Slowly, unhurriedly, I began removing our clothes. First her blouse, then my shirt. My pants, followed by hers. Dressed only in our undergarments, we held each other and kissed passionately, rubbing our bodies together. I scooped her up and lowered her onto the middle of the bed.

I crawled on the bed, crouched over her on all fours. I softly kissed her forehead, choosing specific places to target. Then I kissed places on the tip of her nose. I moved to her right cheek, then her left.

"What are you doing?" she sounded amused.

"Kissing your freckles."

She laughed, and hugged me to her. "You're a weirdo, but you are sooo my weirdo."

I took that as encouragement. When she released the hug, I kissed along her jawline, then down her neck. She hummed, removed her bra, and settled in to enjoy my ministrations. I kissed along her collarbone. Her freckles thinned out as I descended. I made a point to kiss each one as I moved down the slope of her left breast. I kissed her delicate underboob, extending each kiss into a soft suckle. I took her nipple into my mouth, sucking and teasing it. Her gasp was quite rewarding.

I shifted to her right breast. I didn't touch it. I breathed across it, waking the nerves. The upper slope. The underside. Then a cool breeze across her nipple.

Now I took her entire breast into my mouth, running my tongue along the underside, then across the top before pressing my tongue against her nipple while undulating it. "OH GOD!" she nearly levitated off the bed.

Feeling pleased with myself, I moved my attention to her belly, kissing and suckling. I left a hickey next to her belly button. I moved on to the crease between her leg and pelvis. I kissed and nibbled my way, inching closer and closer to the place that was calling me with it's warmth and the clear scent of arousal. I breathed hot air along the creases around her sex. Then into her soft, triangular, coppery bush. I ran my tongue over the same spots I had just breathed on. I kept ignoring her clit and labia. Sarah squirmed. Then she gasped and moaned as I pressed my tongue against the bottom of her right outer labia and slowly drug it upward to the top. I went downward on the other side. She had flowered open, her sensitive inner labia exposed. I took them in my mouth and suckled. I slipped my tongue in between them and probed deeper. The tension her small motions relayed she could barely resist thrusting her hips at me.