The Bunker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my tongue out of her, returning to suckle on the upper part of her inner labia and slid one finger into her moist interior.

"HHuuuunnnh. Oh, Kevin, oh fuck yeah baby. Fucking play me like a damn fiddle." Small tremors ran along her body as she spoke.

Her clit hood had retracted, unveiling the lovely nub. I took it softly in my mouth while adding a second finger inside her. Her breathing came in ragged pants. I accelerated the motion of my fingers. I wrapped my lips over my teeth, took her clitoris between them and gently nibbled in a vibrating motion.

"HOLY SHIT YES!!! KEVIN!!!!!" Her inner walls convulsed and seized around my fingers. She collapsed back onto the bed. I extracted my fingers, licked them clean, then moved up the bed. I positioned myself over her. As her breathing recovered, she opened her eyes. She hugged me fiercely, our heads beside each other. Then she lowered herself partially, then came back up for an intense kiss. Sarah lowered herself fully to the bed, took my head in her hands I held my gaze.

"If I had known you were even half that good, I would have seduced your ass a longtime ago."

In response, I kissed her. I adjusted my hips and lined myself up with her entrance. She lifted her legs. I inserted myself and she groaned, clutching me around my shoulders. As I slid all the way in, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I thrust without pulling back, keeping my whole length within her. My pelvis pressed against her clit, never coming off of it, not slamming into it, just giving oscillating pressure. Her breathing timed with my motions. She pulsed her inner walls, massaging me. Together, we built ourselves to a crescendo and released together.

We stayed like that for a while, trading soft kisses until well after I had softened, shrunk, and fallen out of her. Eventually, I slipped to the side. I pulled the sheet up and we snuggled into each other for a very pleasant sleep.