All Comments on 'The Bunker Ch. 05'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too much emphasis on the love making. (I skip a lot of that.)

The number of team mates is dizzying. We do not really get to know them as persons.

Too little attention to his love for teaching and physics.

Too little attention to the Rock.

Too little attention to what is going on in the outside world.

Please give some more attention to the story and the people in it; instead of to the sexual acts and the cooking.

NursesNurses8 months ago

One tiny suggestion. Have a cast list at the start of each chapter. I am reading 5 different books and it took me a half hour to refresh myself about which woman was which. Just name and 4 or 5 words to identify. Yes, I am the guy in real life who forgets people's names.

cindyp1976cindyp19768 months ago

I was thinking they should use their time at the new house to build a wall around the property and make a bunker under the house and some of the property for the people they are leaving the house to so they will be safe and the families of the women have a place to go that they can be protected.

this story could be made really interesting if you introduce government funded experiments and drugs. Like one that gave men more stamina, shorter recovery time maybe gene therapies or nanites that help keep people healthy and live longer.

I love the story and adding some twists like that could make for an interesting time after they get to the bunker.

justToViewjustToView7 months ago

Yup I have to agree with annon, this chapter was 5% story telling 95% sex scenes. Sex scenes are great don't get me wrong but they get repetitive after a while.

1Sam20231Sam20237 months ago

Very glad you are continuing this story! It is very good..

Thank you

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

I think that the pace of the interpersonal relationships (read sex scenes and playful jabs) is about right for this scenario. I expect that as the group gets settled in the new digs, the planning and building out of the new defenses will become more of a priority. Since the military is involved, I would let the combat engineers design the bunker system and any defensive wall that might be needed. That doesn't preclude the new family Ansen from having significant input all during the planning process and the build out. Also, character development will undoubtedly pick up pace to flesh out the story arc.

All the ✨, 👍s and other kudos to RJW. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 chapters in and missionary and cowgirl are all there is in this pre Apocalypse?

MocmoMocmo3 months ago

Must agree with anonymous here. Cowgirl and missionary seem to be all the rage during this apocalypse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES