All Comments on 'The Bunker Ch. 08 - The Cullings Pt. 02'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ArediaAredia3 months ago

I have a soft spot for harem stories, especially good harem stories. This is just about the best one I've encountered. I love the premise, really like the main character and how he reacts to a distressing and potentially very embarrassing situation.

My most common complaint is using MS Word as a spell-checker - someone said "coifed a drink" or was it "professionally quaffed hair". You don't appear to be using Word's spell-check - one more reason to applaud your writing. :)

Thank-you for a great story!

patient1patient13 months ago

Well done! At this point he probably needs a designee to "wrangle' his slaves. Somebody to escort them in public, help them get oriented with the home and family, advocate for their needs and meet some of the needs of the submissive ones.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. Good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can see some of the elites gunning for each other as well, with them hiring assassins to take out their enemies. Great writing, keep up the good work.

MikeManMikeMan3 months ago

Nice in joke to the QT universe as well, loved it

KernflakesKernflakes3 months ago

Very good Sir! However with Destiny being a Dom, should would have probably fit better with that sub guy, but bring them so closely related with work and such, still a good choice. Can't wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All the women from the 6 dead men should have been accepted into the Bunkers! If that was what they wanted. The 27 other races could have taken at least 1 lady into their family.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett3 months ago

Good chapter even if, of the new girls, only Ellie really does anything for me. I'll give it 5 stars because the characters are well written and the story is interesting. One suggestion I would make. You have the character list at the beginning, and that's great, but including physical descriptions of the women in that writeup would be really helpful. It's been long enough since chapter 7 came out that I don't remember at all what most of these women are supposed to look like and it's a huge pain to have to go back to previous chapters and search for that information.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

Another great chapter! Keep them coming!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

A good bit of writing! I reread the previous chapter to get my brain reset yo the story, and the two flowed well to the conclusion o this one. 5 ✨ and 2 👍 up.

Thanks for a great read....

bear1999bear19993 months ago

well written as usual..pairs well with my wine and cigar

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy673 months ago

This series has been steadily improving with each chapter. I only started reading it today but couldn't stop until now. (I had been reading the Quarenteam stories)

Now all I can think to say about this story is a quote from a country song "I like, I love it, I want some more of it".

LevindlLevindl5 days ago

I don’t know why, but for some reason, I was imagining that Ellie was a virgin. I guess that’s because she was the younger sister of one of the racers. I was actually afraid that he did not realize this and that with the penetration, she was going to be torn apart because she was not treating her as a virgin. thank goodness that she was not. Either way, fantastic story as I have said before, and I can’t wait for the next chapter! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
748 Followers
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES