The Bunker Ch. 08 - The Cullings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before third place, Ellie's brother, came in, I asked her to sit beside me. I thought about having her sit in my lap, but that seemed excessive. He entered with a chubby girl with an undercut flop of the most obvious dye-job red hair. No flags were thrown on that play either. He thanked me for taking Ellie in, and asked that we find time to bring the families together in the bunker or before.

There was nothing remarkable or alarming about any of the other matches. Not quite anyway. The fifth place finisher was just over six foot, a gruff looking guy in his late thirties. Scruffy beard showing a touch of grey. Leather vest with no under shirt, but plenty of muscle and bulk. Patches on the vest all expressed angst or aggression and one club affiliation. Leather gloves with exposed fingers. Spoke reasonably though. In fact, his behavior was a sharp contrast to his apparel.

The girl that entered with him was the complete opposite. Five-two max, slender build, long, wispy blonde hair that was probably natural. And very self assured. Strangely, I got the impression he was demurring to her . They got along well enough though. Best of luck to them to work out how that dynamic would work though. One guy and seven women, were they all dominating him? And how would that work out with the BA's pressure? Or was I the only one getting that kind of scrutiny?

After those two left Melissa piped up. "Did anyone else get the idea that little feather of a girl would have him on his knees, in a fetal position, pegging him with a strap on tonight?"

"Brain bleach!" I cried. "I do not need that mental image in my skull. And for the record NO." That had them all howling in laughter.

******

I sent off the list of 'assignments' to the BA contact, and informed the racers their arrangements were official now. Ten minutes later, I received a text informing me a BA official would arrive shortly 'to confirm consummation of ownership' for each of the three new family members. They didn't say family member. I gave my family a heads up. Ellie, Andrea, and Destiny were in the suite with us.

It was thirty minutes from the text to the knock at the door. A young woman stood there, looking bored -- and a little apologetic -- fumbling with the satchel she carried.

"Ansen?"

"Yes."

"I'm expected to confirm the new relationships you've made."

At least she sounded a bit more human about the situation than the last jerk. "Do you have to watch?"

"No, that's not necessary. My apologies, Frank and I have somewhat different outlooks on this matter."

"So you know that asshole?" That came out a bit louder than I intended. She shrank a bit, into herself. It was barely noticeable, but there. I recognized it from my mother's reactions to Dad when I was a child. Now I felt like a shit.

"He has some good qualities. He's just a little over-enamored with the caste system and slave concept. He takes your resistance to it personally."

"Don't tell me." I said, rolling my eyes and my head.

"We dated a few times a year ago. I was the first one he and his girlfriend thought of once he was marked 'essential' by the BA. We're all good friends."

I just stared at her. Why can't assholes just be pure monsters? This girl seems nice, and yet she likes that sonofabitch. Still, the hitch in her voice suggested the relationship was not champagne and roses.

"So what is required?" I brought my hand up to brush through my hair, trying to calm myself. She nearly suppressed a flinch. Nearly.

"You can take just the new women into one of the rooms. I stand outside, where I can hear everything. When you have... completed the act, they come out and I ... take a sample to prove they have semen in or on them. You'll have to tell me ahead of time where you ... intend to ... deposit."

All three of my newest family members looked at me, expectant and exhibiting varying degrees of worry. I motioned each of them nearer to me and our observer. The others took the hint and gave us some separation.

"Ok, so in order, Andrea, on the breasts, Ellie, vaginal, and Destiny, oral."

Each nodded as I specified their name and act. Destiny's still waters managed a ripple at her designated act. I'm guessing she wasn't fond of oral and did not often engage in it as a dominant partner in the past. Well, I couldn't change it now, not given the BA's mindset, or Destiny's earlier statement. The ladies slipped into the room without comment.

"We'll, uh, finish up as quickly as possible so you're not stuck here all night." A quick look to Gabby and Connie had them offering her coffee or a snack. I entered the room.

Andrea was already stripped to her panties, her enormous breasts standing firm and proud, testifying to their artificial nature. Destiny was not far behind, reaching back to unlatch her bra as I shut the door. Ellie, looking uneasy, had her shirt off and on the floor, and was just beginning to lower her unbuttoned and unzipped slacks. Her lovely, large, natural breasts jiggled in their confinement with her every motion.

"Oh. I was only going to suggest you strip just enough for the act I'd specified."

Destiny replied. "Well, the eye candy might help, especially by the time you're getting to round three. Master." The last word carried reluctance, but no petulance.

These women should have been given time to mourn and adjust. That wasn't being allowed, but I would do my best to ease them into this new life without incurring more wrath than I could handle from the BA. Surf the chaos.

Destiny and Andrea looked at each other, looked at me and sashayed towards me, sidling up on either side. Each began kissing a cheek as they pressed their bodies into my sides. Andrea stroked one hand on my chest while Destiny ran a hand along my leg. That quickly moved towards my zipper, and then to my crotch. She firmly, but gently, massaged my package through my pants. Andrea began stroking her other hand in small circles around my lower back. I turned my head to take Andrea's lips with my own. Destiny kissed her way down to my neck and made small kissing circles there.

Andrea's hand along my front went to my buttons, starting at the top. Her hand at my back reached down and squeezed my ass. Destiny unbuckled my belt and started working on my button and zipper.

I broke the kiss with Andrea, who whimpered. Destiny hummed as I met her lips. Andrea started kissing my ear, intermingled with light, nearly dry licks.

"We're all yours, master. You can take us anyway you wish, and we'll be grateful. One dedicated slut, one experienced woman that knows exactly how to please you, and one eager young hottie that will probably scream in ecstasy just from the feel of your cock sliding inside of her." She dropped the narration to nibble on my earlobe.

Destiny dropped my pants to the floor. She slid her hand inside my boxers. My breath caught as she started stroking my half-hard erection.

Andrea released the last button of my shirt and slid it off me. "Does she feel good, her hand on your dick? Hmmm, I bet it feels good. I bet she knows how to touch a man just right. In a few minutes, she'll have you good and hard. Then I'll push my big titties together, around that lovely manhood that owns me, and stroke you with 'em until your balls blow a nice, creamy load all over my big, round jugs."

I groaned. "Gonna ... gonna need ... lube ... in the ... nightstand." The ladies of my family had come prepared, packing multiple bottles of lube for the trip and stashing one in the nightstand of each bedroom of the suite. Fuck, at this rate, these two would have me popping before Andrea had her tits around me.

Destiny called out softly, "Ellie, sweety, be a dear and bring us the bottle of lube in the nightstand please."

Andrea's hand at my back lost contact. It came into my view, bearing the bottle of lube. Destiny took it from her, with a gleam in her eye.

"You know, master, you can order us to do anything your heart desires." She opened the bottle and drizzled two lines across Andrea's tits, left to right and back. She capped the bottle and tossed it to the bed. Then she placed one hand on each breast and began massaging the lube into Andrea's cleavage. Andrea squeaked, but managed to stop herself from jumping back. Ellie gasped in the background. Destiny used her thumbs to brush Andrea's swollen nipples.

"Hunnn. She's a wanton one, master. Dirty, dirty girl likes playing with boys and girls." Andrea was struggling with her composure. She was enjoying the contact, but it appeared to be outside her usual comfort zone.

"Master's dirty girl. I'll do everything he wants, even if he doesn't know he wants it yet." At that, she took a gentle, but firm hold Andrea's breasts and pulled. Destiny met Andrea's lips with her own. Andrea's enormous, enhanced rack pressed against Destiny's natural chest that would be enviably large in comparison to most women, but currently the smallest in the room.

Time to take control. I reached a hand between them, grasping Andrea's underboob of the breast furthest from me. I turned her while rubbing circles around her nipple with my thumb. She gasped into our kiss. Pulling her with me, I sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled gently down, signaling her to get on her knees. She immediately brought those mammoth globes around my rigid member and pressed them together around it. Then she began slowly moving her torso up and down, rocking from her knees, causing her breasts to slide up and down my length. With all the stimulation I'd had, I only lasted a few minutes before a geyser of creamy white erupted, covering the upper slopes of her breasts. Andrea beamed, sat up fully and kissed me. Then she stood and strode out of the room, all confidence, swaying those shapely hips.

"Well, you have your slut marked, master. Time for the little hottie."

Ellie looked eager and a little scared as Destiny turned me towards her. She must have noticed my hesitation because she nodded briefly and spread her legs as she reclined on the bed. Her E-cup breasts sloughed to the sides of her body, testifying to the natural genesis. Probably not today, but I'm going to make this girl cum just from playing with her tits .

I leaned down and kissed her raised knee. I proceeded down her thigh kissing in a wavy path wandering along her inner leg, with an occasional nibble. Ellie mewed as her breathing increased. I settled between her legs, my kisses continuing up her body. I paused between her breasts. I grasped them and gently massaged those luscious mounds. I kissed them and allowed my weight to press down on her pelvis, giving her something to grind against. Moans slipped between the mews as Ellie gave voice to her pleasure.

I drew myself up, raising my torso so that I could maintain eye contact with my 5'4" lover as I aligned my erection with her sopping wet entrance. Breathing heavily, her hands gripping my arms just below the shoulders, Ellie gave me a quick nod. I pushed in, unhurried, smoothly, as Ellie gasped. Her eyes were large. I stroked into her balls deep. A groan and a shudder from Ellie as her grip tightened. A few slow, small strokes kept her tremors going until a loud, long groan accompanied Ellie's eyes rolling back.

I held still as the waves passed over her.

Her breathing settled and she opened her eyes again. "That was ... awesome." She stared at me, slightly bewildered and very happy. "It's ... a ... I mean you are ..." I kissed her jawline. I made small in and out motions without moving far. "...bigger. Definitely bigger. Sorry, um ..."

"Girl, don't apologize for telling your man he's bigger than another guy. Go ahead, stroke that ego while he's stroking into you."

I snickered and shook my head. I gave Ellie a kiss on her lips. "You don't have to talk about that, just relax and enjoy it."

"But what about you?"

"Oh, babydoll, I am very much enjoying this."

Ellie blushed and grinned. I started rocking my hips deliberately, two inches in and out. I slowly built speed and stroke length until I was pistoning in and out of her and a good pace. She squirmed and mewed beneath me. Her inner passage rippled as her passion climbed once more. The gripping sensation was driving me towards the heights as well. Our breathing matched, heavy, hungry, staring into each other's eyes as I burst forth. The first spurt into her set her off as well. I stopped and held her as we tremored.

Her shaking reached an ebb, then surged. I looked at her face to see she was crying quietly. I held her tightly and whispered into her ear. "It's okay, just let it out. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. It's okay to feel what you're feeling."

She started bawling out loud. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry ..."

I cut her off with a kiss. "There's no reason for you to be sorry. You've been through a lot. It's okay, Eleanor. I'm just gonna hold you for as long as you want." I softened and fell out of her at some point, but I couldn't tell you when. Her crying softened to quiet shudders, and then a yawn. A few minutes later, she was asleep. It wasn't terribly late in the day, but the past few days were emotionally taxing on the girl.

I climbed carefully off Ellie and the bed. Andrea, having come back in after her test, pulled a spare comforter from the room's closet and we gently laid it over the sleeping girl. I pulled my boxers back on as Destiny went to the room door to get the BA woman's attention.

"She fell asleep." At Destiny's comment, and the sight of Ellie, the woman looked at me with a smirk. "Not during, good god, surely you heard her happy sounds. She's emotionally wrung out and needed some cuddling afterward. Then she passed out."

"Ok," she stilled suppressed a chuckle. I can swab her while she's asleep. How long since you ... ah ..."

"Maybe ten minutes?" Andrea and Destiny both nodded.

"It'll have dried some, but I should still be able to get what I need,"

"Could one of us do it?"

"Touching, but no, I must do this." She quickly went about her business, but at least had the decency to cover Ellie back up. I tried to hang back and keep my voice low so I didn't set off any more reactions in her. Then she stepped back out.

Destiny immediately began kissing me when the door closed. Andrea joined her, kissing my shoulder. Destiny descended, kissing her way down my neck, chest, and abdomen. Andrea took up kissing my face. Her hands roamed my back and front. Destiny's hands locked onto my hips as she kissed my pelvis, working her way to my package.

I had finally acquiesced to shaving my junk several weeks ago. It had been paying off nicely and tonight was no exception. Andrea softly kissed and nibbled my neck as I looked down my body to see Destiny staring back up at me, one hand massaging my cock as she sucked one ball into her mouth. Their ministrations had me fully erect quickly.

Destiny kept her eyes locked on me as she took my helmet into her mouth. She paused at that small penetration, suckling and licking, her eyes fixed on me. No remorse, no condemnation. A woman fixated on giving me all the pleasures her mouth could dole out. She lavished my cock with her tongue, her lips, the insides of her cheeks. She sucked like my cock was a straw filled with the tastiest liquid chocolate and she had that kind of day . She worked her mouth up and down my shaft. She pushed my cockhead against the entrance of her throat before backing off.

Andrea wrapped my lips with hers, her hand played with my nipple. She rubbed her breasts up and down my side as I gripped her ass. Destiny's stimulation built up, urging me to climax, crying out for my eruption. I broke from the kiss to look back down at Destiny. Her pleading face, wrapped resolutely around my cock set me off.

"I'm --" was as far as I got.

Destiny started as my first spurt blasted against her tonsils. She pulled back, but kept the tip in her mouth, coaxing more emission by stroking the underside with her tongue. Andrea held me as I shuddered, helping me stay standing. I panted as Destiny worked the last drops out of my organ. She stood, then sauntered over to the door. She stepped out and stood before the official. Destiny opened her mouth, then lowered herself so that the shorter woman could see inside. A moment later, the official dabbed a swab in Destiny's mouth and removed it. Then Destiny swallowed, visibly and audibly, leaving no question in anyone's mind that she had done so. She flashed her empty, open mouth at the official, then walked back to me, displaying her sign of obedience.

******

Well, I hope you found that exciting. Been a couple of rough chapters for the family Ansen. Maybe they get some happier times coming up?

Please take a moment to rate & comment.