The Bunker Ch. 09 - Homecoming

Story Info
Kevin and his family return from the race.
8k words
4.78
3.8k
18

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here we are folks, Kevin and his again expanding family are coming home after the race and its aftermath. If you're just joining, I'd recommend starting from chapter 1, so you know what's going on.

For you returning readers, it's incredibly awesome you are still along for this ride. I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am. Also, as requested I have included a brief list of characters at the beginning.

******

Characters

Kevin Ansen -- a community college physics professor selected by lottery to enter one of four government bunkers to ride out the impact of The Rock.

Jennifer Rodriguez -- a former student of Kevin's; intended to major in Family Therapy, applies those interests to helping her new family, the first of Kevin's ladies to get pregnant

Sarah Moran -- a fellow faculty member and friend of Kevin's for several years. Sarah and Kevin were both interested and failed to recognize the signs in each other.

Constance Worthington -- a student at Simpson college, but never in Kevin's classes, learning canning and pickling techniques from a Mennonite friend and her mother.

Jessica Peters -- widowed mother of three that agreed to serve as Kevin's slave to save her children. Also pregnant with Kevin's child.

Belinda Ansen -- 16 year old daughter of Kevin Ansen

Leslie Roark -- just barely eighteen, a friend of Belinda and her mentor in band.

Melissa Ballas -- a former student of Kevin's from a prior semester, Kevin was surprised to learn she'd been flirting with him most of the semester.

Gabriela Fernandez -- the realty agent that helped the Ansens select a new home for the growing family, denied her commission by the seller and her boss.

Melanie Nakamura -- formerly partnered to Devon, a man Kevin killed in the melee. She had been a professor of reading techniques at a large university's teaching program.

Nicole Pharris -- formerly partnered to Devon. She had been a local news anchor when Devon selected her.

Shaunice Yancy -- 14yo old daughter of Devon, adopted by Nicole.

Levon Yancy -- 7yo son of Devon, adopted by Nicole.

Eleanor Estrovich -- 18yo surviving partner of one of the men who died in the crash. She came to Kevin to avoid her brother's suggestion she would have to partner with him in order to get in the Bunker.

Andrea Gadsen -- 24yo Instagram model. Chose Kevin because she's always been 'a winner's girl.'

Destiny Rawlings -- 41yo former chemistry teacher who physically matches Kevin's described preferences more closely than any woman in his family.

******

Ch 9 -- Homecoming

After dinner that night, I spent some time talking with my gathered family. We laid out our plans for our return and swapped stories about ourselves, and our past lives. There was still a lot that I didn't know about most of them, and vice versa. The ladies took turns stepping out to pack.

Throughout the conversation, someone was either in my lap, or snuggled up close. Jennifer and Connie tagged teamed me, Jenn in my lap and Connie tucked in tight as a tick. I ... spent quite a bit of time listening, with a tongue in my mouth. A second one, I mean.

Jessica and Sarah, who each took their turns individually, got the bulk of my time. For Sarah, everyone was showing respect for our prior relationship. For Jessica, it was a respect for her taking on the initial role of slave, how attentive she'd been to the family's needs, and her continuing emotional trauma from watching the wreck at the end of the race. She wasn't jittery, was not showing any obvious signs of anxiety, but each woman seemed to be giving her 'just a little extra space, a little extra time'. Both spent their time with me in a soft, comfy snuggle, with their butt just off my lap, their legs dangling over mine, head on my shoulder with their arms draped around my neck.

As the discussion wound down, I decided to spend the night with Destiny, Ellie, and Andrea. Yes, they'd just been with me, and some of the others hadn't 'gotten their turn' in a few days, but I felt it important to sleep through the night with them, to develop the emotional attachment as well as the physical.

Not that I skipped out on the physical. After explaining to Destiny that she, among all the ladies in my family (and I was careful to phrase it exactly that way) came the closest to the physical ideal I described in my profile.

"Um, so why don't you just have redheads only?" Ellie asked nervously.

"I have varied tastes. Having an ideal does not mean that's the only appearance I find desirable." I replied.

"He means while he may prefer a particular dish, he enjoys sampling from the pussy buffet." Destiny interjected with a smirk and a wink. Andrea busted out laughing. Destiny's outburst broke through Ellie's nervous worry and she added her girlish giggle, with a hand over her mouth.

I walked up to Destiny and began kissing her lips and fondling her body. She hummed into the kiss, placing one hand between my shoulder blades and the other roaming over my chest. As I started removing her clothes, her roaming hand migrated downward. By then, she was pressed against me wearing only her bra and panties, her hand gently massaging my cock and balls inside my clothes.

Andrea stepped in to begin undressing me. Ellie joined her after a few minutes, likely signaled by one of the older two. They were shaping up to be a well coordinated team. Maybe two minutes past and I was rock hard and butt naked.

I massaged Destiny's lovely, soft, D-cup tits through her satiny black bra. The hungry look in her eyes satisfied my need for her to want this not merely accept this. For now anyways, for this moment, we were two horny little primates ready to fuck.

Andrea removed Destiny's bra. As it came loose, I slipped my hands under it to cup her bare breasts. Yes, I'd seen them just a few hours ago, but damn, they were still lovely. As I admired them, Ellie on one side, and Andrea on the other, pulled Destiny's black thong down and she stepped out of it.

Have I mentioned that Destiny is damn near exact match for my imagined perfect beauty? Auburn hair, emerald eyes, and a beautifully balanced smattering of freckles. From her hairline, all the way down. All. The. Way. Down. And a nicely trimmed bush of auburn curls just above her swollen outer labia. There were even beads of her juices clinging to the lower hairs of her fertile grove. Fuck yeah, I was happy.

Destiny's chest rose and fell deeply, rapidly. Just looking at her, I knew her skin must be on fire with anticipation. I kissed her aggressively and caught her under the curve of her butt. She wrapped her legs around me, capturing my ragingly erect penis between us. Two steps brought us to the bed. I lay her on it, her legs in the air and spread. After a quick alignment, I slotted my cockhead into her soaking wet entrance and drove myself home. Destiny groaned wantonly.

I placed her knees over my shoulders and slipped my hands under her shoulders. Not breaking our connection, the base of my cock firmly pressed against her nether lips, I knee-walked us further up the bed so my knees and feet had plenty of room to work with. I set a fast pace, driving full-length in and out of her quickly. Destiny's eyes were wide and fixed on me. Her mouth hung open, breathing hard.

No longer needing to move her, I brought my hands around and grasped her breasts. I kneaded them firmly, possessively, but not painfully. I ran my thumbs over her nipples, taking care to move them separately, not in unison, to maximize the different stimulations rushing through her brain. Destiny hit a small orgasm a few minutes in. Not long after, her whole body convulsed, her back arching as her vaginal muscles rippled and writhed around my fully sheathed cock. She bucked up and down, adding more stimulation to her clit, sending her into another orgasm even as the second was barely descending. I held her as the shuddering flashed across her body like ripples in a tank of water, rebounding from every edge, echoing repeatedly.

It took a few minutes for her breathing to reach something near normal. When it did, she curled up to meet my lips with hers, a hand behind my neck to hold her in place as she poured her soul into the kiss. I lowered myself down so we could maintain contact, but her torso could relax. The glow on her face was only slightly diminished by the whimper she emitted when I pulled out.

Before I could say anything suggestive to either Ellie or Andrea, my model hottie speared her face on my cock and started bobbing her head as she sucked Destiny's juices off me and swirled her tongue around my shaft and head. I sat back on my heels and motioned for Ellie to approach. Pulling her in close, I kissed her lips softly while running my hands along her sides from thigh to just under her arm.

What Andrea lacked in talent she made up for with enthusiasm and determination. Having just finished with Destiny without climaxing myself, and now with Ellie in my arms, she had some help going her way. I could feel myself rising to give her a reward for her troubles, but not yet. I had something else I wanted to accomplish before my energy dropped briefly.

I let my hands finally begin to stroke Ellie's wonderfully soft breasts. She was fully relaxed into our passion, enjoying our kiss and the touch of my hands. I felt a soft gasp against my lips as my fingers first ventured along the sensitive sides of her large, supple young breasts. I caressed her gently, like coaxing an injured creature in to give it care. Her whimpers and heavy breathing gave the reassurance of her enjoyment.

Finally, one thumb forayed in circles just beyond the edge of her large, soft pink areolas. Her gumdrop nipples were rigidly erect, but I stayed well away for a bit longer. The look in her eyes was hungry, pleading for me to take more, to give more. As a man that takes pride in his work, I planned on doing exactly that.

I kissed my way down her cheek and jaw, then alternated kissing and nuzzling down her neck to her clavicle. Ellie's body shuddered with desire as I kept feeding the flame, nurturing the hunger til it would consume her.

And now I was in a race with Andrea. My own breathing was accelerated and deep. That old familiar tingle was rising from the bottom of my ballsack. I knew when I rushed over the precipice, I'd lose focused and Ellie would come down from whatever height I'd brought her to. I really wanted to bring her to the crest first. I took a moment to catch Andrea's eye, giving her a wink and a nod to make sure she knew her efforts were not in vain. The responding grin, with her lips firmly wrapped around my cock, was incredibly erotic. The head bobbing built power and speed to a face-fucking. I could feel my cockhead slamming into her tonsils, but she didn't gag. Either she had no gag reflex, or she was quite good at suppressing it.

I dipped my head to Ellie's nipple suddenly and took the whole areola in my mouth. She cried out, a cross between a wail and a moan as her hands latched on to the back of my neck. I suckled eagerly while massaging her nipple with my tongue. I placed my thumb over her other nipple and pressed in while making small circles. Ellie started gasping and shaking. The tremors grew as her wordless utterances became louder.

"OOOOOOHHHHHMMMMYYYYYYYGGGGOOOOODDDDDD!!!" Ellie's shriek was like energy leaving her body as she collapsed against me. Destiny reached up and lowered Ellie to the bed beside her, her own grin a time-faded version of the one the young girl now wore.

Excellent timing as I felt the undeniable urge rising along my shaft. I stroked Andrea's face with one hand and her breast with the other before I let loose in her mouth. She flinched with the first spurt, but did not pull away. All told, I spent four good shots of cum into her waiting mouth as she swallowed each one down in time for the next.

We took a break, then resumed. This time I took Destiny doggie style, ending with vigorous thrusting while my hand grasped her hair by the root, pulling her back into me. That ended with a load in Destiny's hot hole once she'd had two more orgasms. Andrea was so turned on watching it, she begged for a turn at that once my cock rewoke. With help from Ellie, she worked to shorten the time needed.

By the end, I must have gotten three blowjobs, pumped one load each into Ellie and Andrea, and pounded Destiny's pussy until she was sore and I was utterly spent. And I do mean pounded. This night was raw and primal. And we all collapsed in one big naked heap.

I slept that night with the three women just added to my family. I wanted to emphasize my acceptance of them. If they were being forced to go all in physically from the get-go, I would do the full-court press on inclusion. Not that it was a burden really. Three exceedingly well-endowed women, one of whom was close to my age and experience, one barely legal and full of hope, and one woman with no qualms about getting a head by showing off her body -- or 'giving it up'.

******

All three ladies woke within just a few minutes of me the next morning. Ellie's grin was shy and embarrassed, but no less enthusiastic than Andrea's. Destiny smiled at me, stretching over to give me a warm kiss.

"I had no idea it could be so much fun to be the bottom." She said with a sparkle in her eye. She threw her head back and laughed when I squeezed her ass cheek.

The other ladies had packed my things for me last night. We all dressed and got breakfast before meeting Destiny's former ... sister-wives? Anyway, they had her things packed neatly for her and promised to send her things at their house on to our address, which Sarah provided. The goodbyes were not long, but they where heartfelt. The scene with Ellie's former family was very similar, though two of the older women held the hug for a bit longer, like they were saying goodbye to a daughter off to make her new life.

The other women of Andrea's deceased partner made their position clear when they threw her out. We tried twice to make contact to no avail. Before we left town, we stopped by a department store for a week's worth of basics for Andrea, then the mall for a few 'special' clothes. It's a girl thing. I didn't mind. Well, a little. I wanted to get on the road an get home, but I couldn't begrudge Andrea the need for some normalcy or femininity. Nor could I deny the whole family's desire for some 'girl time' with the new additions. All told, Andrea now had about a week's worth of clothing. Well, so I thought. When I said so, they all guffawed or looked at me like I was simple.

******

Our well-packed caravan was an hour from home when I got the text I had anticipated but expected much earlier.

-- Heads up man, that Garfield guy is here. has several guys with guns with him. Says the house is his and we have to leave.

I looked at Sarah and got her attention. "Drive like me in a hurry." Sarah lifted one eyebrow, then nodded, accelerating. Then I replied to the text.

Distribute weapons and post people in a dispersed pattern like we discussed. We're about an hour out, give or take fifteen min. Keep him talking if you can but watch out for someone circling behind you.

-- Already done. I went with deployment alpha as practiced.

thumbs up emoji

We are speeding up, will arrive ASAP.

-- I'll keep you posted. Already called sheriff's office and police. Sheriff said they'd get here when they could. Police said we are out of town limits.

Think Garfield has sheriff in his pocket, and pd scared. Hold on and keep a cool head. Stout hearts.

My biggest worry, after getting my ass killed in the race, was that jackass Jefferson Garfield making a play while I was out. Manny and his buddies were no warriors, but a couple had served in noncombat roles, so they had some discipline, and basic weapon skills.

The consignment of M16's I'd asked for arrived about a week before leaving for the race. I'd asked for M16's since there would likely be plenty of surplus, after the military had transitioned to the M4, and though heavier, it had capabilities not possible in the M4. Like smashing someone's head in with the buttstock. It also had a lower recoil.

I'd ordered a lot of zeroing and practice targets, then proceeded to run a two day BRM training. By the end, everybody staying could shoot reasonably well, and had some confidence in their ability to use the rifle. They also knew how to clean & disassemble it properly. That was lesson one of course. I held the refresher course on assembly outside, in the grass just to emphasize the necessity of keeping track of the extractor pin -- or as some of us call it 'the little bitch.' Some learned the lesson the hard way, and were glad for the magnet on a stick I had them use to find the lost bit.

"When we get to the gravel turnoff, pull to the side of the road and wait. I'll text Jessica and Gabby and have them hold their cars back as well." Jessica was riding with Connie and Gabby rode in Destiny's car.

"What are you going to do?" asked Sarah warily.

"End this."

"Kevin ..." Sarah started. At the same time, Jennifer placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned back to see the concern on her face.

"Kevin, do you recall the request I made when you were up on the ladder?" she asked softly.

"Yes, and I intend to keep that promise."

Her eyes pleaded with me to be careful. I kissed her hand, giving her a silent affirmation with my eyes.

"What promise was that?" Sarah inquired.

"That he wasn't going to make our child fatherless before he was born."

"Damn well better not." Sarah said sharply. Understandable, since she was carrying a child by me as well. Other reasons were also behind her reaction, I'm sure.

I pulled out my tablet and opened a contour map of the house and environs I'd been using to plan the placement of structures. Then I pulled up the overlay I'd made. The one showing lines of sight and fields of fire. I picked up my phone again.

Give me a general description of Garfield's position and his men? Are they standing in place, patrolling, pacing?

--Wait one. Wardo is on top of the dorm building. Cynthia's in the master suite window. Between the two of them they have eyes on everything.

If they can, have them log into the map application on the home server and place pins where people are. use a label to indicate how many.

--rgr

After several minutes, I got a reply.

-- Ok, jefe, eyeballs are marking targets.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

-- You tellin' me you ain't setting up to snipe these guys as soon as you get in range?

Of course not.

I'm going to have you 'invite them' to withdraw one last time once I'm there.

If they refuse, FAFO.

--rgr

I set my phone to hotspot and waited. It was already on the 'connect automatically' setting for the tablet, so once the signal was verified, I'd have internet to the tablet, then I could log in to the mapping app Leslie had put together. I had a little hiccup with the triple authentication as we switched cells. Annoying as hell, but worth it. Still had to wait for the spotter data to update. I took the time to practice some calming techniques while I waited. If I was doing distance shooting, being jumpy wouldn't help. Of course, trying to calm myself directly only had limited effect.

"Can someone pass my bag up here please?"

A short, low commotion ended with a cry of victory from Ellie, followed by my bag advancing forward in Kiki's hand.

"Thank you, ladies." I dug through the bag to find my 'just in case' packing pouch. Long sleeve henley, cargo pants, socks, neck gaiter, veil, and slip covers for my shoes, all in hunter camo. Sarah was proving quite effective at driving fast, in spite of her refusal the entire time I'd known her to exceed the speed limit by the slightest amount. I shucked my shoes and socks immediately. As I undid my belt and button for my cargo shorts, Sarah did a quick double take before returning her eyes to the road.