All Comments on 'The Bunker Ch. 09 - Homecoming'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
The2thdocThe2thdocabout 2 months ago

Another great chapter

Catlover69Catlover69about 2 months ago

A five. I like every one of these Bunker stories

quickrick60quickrick60about 1 month ago

I truly never want this story to end every episode? (chapter) is so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The closing statement that Belinda is 14 is problematic. The opening list of characters, and references in previous chapters, puts her at 16 (or more?); she is less than 18 but closer in age to Leslie (who turned 18 in a previous chapter) her friend and musical mentor.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 1 month ago

I found you a couple months ago because of the Quarenteam serieses, which I greatly enjoy. I'm reading several authors versions of them. But I'm actually enjoying your Bunker series as much or maybe even more than most of the Quarenteam contributions.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 month agoAuthor

nuts. every once in a while, I slip a detail. Thanks for the catch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story line. Cool vibes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well done , need more . Would like to see more of the story 8.5

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 1 month ago

I'm loving this almost as much as the quaranteam spin off. please keep writing this it's getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

2 comments: 1st, I really enjoy this story arc, maybe even more than some of the QT stories. 2nd, I hope the BA collapses in on itself. LOL Please keep working on this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES