The Bunker Ch. 09 - Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be a hot topic in many locations for some time." The bleach blonde thirty something woman that had read the statement replied. Months back, she'd already made public that she had agreed to be with her co-anchor, as a tier four.

As the channel transitioned to commercial, the desire not to get too egotistical wrestled with the feeling I had a target on my back. I had become prominent due to the melee and the race. I had refused to treat the 'tier six' women in my household like property. And I had six such women. Most men probably had one or two. I imagine it was possible some single guy had picked or accepted six women that agreed to be slaves. But he wouldn't have gotten official attention from the BA.

******

That afternoon, Manny and Cynthia joined me, Sarah and Gabby. They brought a few others with them, though one I knew already.

"Hi, Allison. How's the new digs?"

The blonde fireplug that taught me muay thai in a compressed curriculum blushed. She'd moved in with Carlos while I was out. We discussed it beforehand, but some things take coordinating.

"They're fine."

I moved on from teasing. "Manny, Cynthia, you've brought guests. What's up?"

Cynthia pointed to a young woman in her mid-twenties a dark, medium length hair as she spoke. "This is Angela Guzman, she just got her PA license. She's asked that we convert the second living space or a bedroom into a medical facility for her to take care of the sick and injured. Beside her is Mike Garza, he's an orderly over at Sisters of Mercy and working on his certification in phlebotomy. He would assist Angela and conduct lab tests. He has a list of medical equipment he and Angela would like requested."

I accepted the list. Another list! "I'll send this in by noon tomorrow at the latest." Both medicos nodded.

"I'd also like to recommend one more building, east of the greenhouses. Half would be devoted to tool space for the greenhouses, the herd, and possible farming of undesignated space on the property. The other half would be used for power distribution."

I had several 15kWh turbines on order. They would nestle into the creek on the back side of the property. That along with the solar panels would leave the compound well set for electricity.

"Sounds good. Anything else"

"Nope."

"Okay, I'd also like to talk with you about manpower. We have a good distribution of skills, but I'd like to see a few more folks here, or planning to move in once my family departs for the bunker. I'll speak with my family tomorrow, but I'd like each of you to consider possibilities as well."

Now it was Cynthia's turn to blush. Her eyes flicked to Gabby, then swiftly away. "Well, Jimmy has ... expressed interest, and I'd like him to move in."

"Not to embarrass you, Cyn, but ... in a separate room?"

She blushed furiously and shook her head. Sarah laughed as Angela cried out "Go, girl!". I think Cynthia looked a little relieved when Gabby walked over and hugged her. Sarah and Angela joined them and started discussing the young man from the construction crew enthralled with Cynthia.

Manny looked less than pleased. I took a seat beside him.

"You know Manny, there are recent studies that suggest girls like getting poked just as much as we like poking 'em. Well, almost." I said with a sly grin.

Manny pursed his lips enough to nearly hide the grin as he punched my shoulder. "In general, sure. This is my niece we're talking about. Maybe I treat a woman right, but I still feel like I'm getting' more out of it than she is, no matter how much happy sounds she makes. And I don't want somebody doin' that with Cynthia."

"Aw, fuck." I groaned.

"What?" he asked.

"Belinda, my daughter. She's fourteen, and with the way they're sizing things up, they'll probably expect her to pick somebody when she turns eighteen. Four years. Just four years."

You could hear the smug in Manny's voice as he replied. "You know, someone recently told me that girls like getting poked too."

"Oh, fuck off." I said with a tight grin. Manny just laughed.

******

Well, that's another chapter in the bag folks! Hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to rate and comment below.