The Bunker Project Ch. 05

Story Info
A blast from the past comes back into Paul's life.
9.5k words
4.51
3.7k
11
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 5: Ghost from the Past

Fourth Week of March 2024

Danielle's lips are so tender and feel so soft against his. Reaching behind her he runs his hands down her back until it slides under her jeans and all across her large chubby ass that is still encased in a pair of silk bikini briefs. She moans in delight in his mouth. This is her first real kiss. No one had ever wanted to kiss her before. Now here this hunk of a man was not only kissing her but kissing her passionately. She felt so many emotions running through her.

Paul's hands move away from the inside of her jean covered ass and then down her large thighs. With a quick squeeze he lifted her up into his arms all while maintaining the kiss and carries her over to the bed she had just been on. Sitting down he placed Danielle so that she was now kneeling in his lap. A leg to each side of him with her knees resting on the bed with her back to him.

His hands found their way back up to her ass again and gave each luscious cheek a squeeze. The sensation of his hands all over her body was driving her crazy. Finally breaking their lip lock battle, Paul reached up and moved the hair out of her face, her lovely brown eyes hidden behind a pair of fancy black glasses. They looked incredibly sexy on her though. Leaning her back in his lap, he took in her upper half.

Her plump body looked incredibly sexy to him. Her breasts seemed to be a very nice size hidden behind a green cardigan and a black t-shirt sporting a red maple leaf on its center. Both of those needed to go he thought. Looking further down her body, he stomach was bigger than he had imagined it would be but it didn't appear to be excessively huge.

A wet spot had started to form on the crotch of her jeans now and her pussy was radiating like a blast oven in his lap. She started to instinctively grind herself in his lap now. Her body seemed to know exactly what to do even if she didn't.

Reaching up Paul starts to unbutton the cardigan. When it's unbuttoned he slides it off her shoulders and lets it fall to the floor. The t-shirt is being stretched to its limit by her breasts. Looking her straight in the eye, he reaches up and cups a breast into each hand. She closes her eyes and lets a moan out as he gives a gentle squeeze to each one. He runs his hands over the outlines of each breast eliciting even more moans out of her. With his right hand he starts to rub her right nipple getting it hard against the material. He does the same with the left causing both to wildly protrude through her shirt.

Reaching back behind her, he pulls her to him and into another passionate kiss. As he kisses her his hands trail back down her stomach and work their way under her shirt before cupping her tits again in each hand. This time Danielle breaks the kiss and reaches down lifting her shirt over her head tossing it behind her. The dark green with black outline bra she wore was struggling to contain her large tits.

With excellent skill that had come from years of practice with various partners, Paul unhooks her bra with one hand pulling it free with the other. Her large D-cup breasts with their massive areolas come fully into his view. Lifting her up by her plump ass, he positions her so that her chest was right at his eye level.

Without hesitation his mouth and lips latch onto each breast. Swirling his tongue around each hard nipple. He feels her squirm in his hands and can hear her breathing get shallow. He just keeps kissing around her chest before lowering her back down so that his lips could reach up to her lips before repeating the process over and over.

He was surprised when he felt her body start to shudder and her cry out, "Oh god i'm cumming!" That was a first for him. He had never made a girl cum just from touching her before. He watched as her body shook and her mouth fell wide open taking deep breaths.

Giving her another kiss, he wrapped his arms around her and lifted them back up again spinning around placing her down onto the bed. Moving away from the kiss he reached down and pulled her already unbuttoned jeans along with her panties down her legs and onto the floor. Now completely naked for the first time in front of a man, Danielle found herself super nervous again. She instinctively moved her hands to cover up her breasts and pussy even though he had already seen both.

Looking him in the eye she tells him, "This is my first time. For everything. I've never even been kissed before you kissed me. Guys never really notice me. I'm just the ugly fat girl to them. I saw you notice me though. I've been practically playing with myself non-stop since you brought me in here. All I could think about was you coming back in here and making me a woman. God I can't believe this isn't a dream." Looking at her beautiful body, Paul felt super lucky. Everyone else didn't know what they were missing.

Stepping back off the bed, it was his turn to strip off his clothes. Dani bite her lip and ran her hand down to her sopping pussy as she watched. When his shirt was gone she marveled at his muscular body, he was gorgeous she thought.

She watched eagerly as his pants fell to the floor next, his boxer briefs bulging due to his massive cock. Dani had never seen a dick in real life before so any would have been big to her but she would have no idea what she was in for.

The smell of her sex wafted through the air into Paul's nose. As if drawn to prey, he bent down and started to kiss up her huge thighs. Reaching under her, he scooped her huge ass cheeks into his hands and slid her to the edge of the bed pushing her pussy straight into his face. Paul wasted no time at all licking the girl as if his life depended on it. She tasted so divine he didn't want to ever stop. Not even after she had cum all over his face for the fourth time.

His dick cried for relief though and he reluctantly pulled his face from between the girl's legs. He stood back and pushed his boxers to the floor. His mighty dick sprang out with pre-cum already pouring out the tip. She instinctively closed her legs as he moved closer to the bed.

"Wait, stop. Please stop I'm not ready yet." Danielle pleaded.

Paul was taken back that she wanted to stop so abruptly. It seemed like they were both primed and ready to go. The moment of hesitation let his mind clear enough that he knew she was right. He hadn't come there to fool around with her and yet he found himself in another déjà vu situation. What were the odds of it happening the second time let alone the third. The look of confusion must have registered on his face quite clearly because Danielle felt her heart fall.

"I'm so sorry. I really want this. I don't want you to think that I don't. I'm just not ready to go that far so quickly yet. I mean I would love to have you be my first but just not today." Danielle said with clear sadness in her voice.

"You don't need to apologize. If anyone should apologize it should be me. I shouldn't have put you in that position to begin with. I've come to learn that I have a knack for stumbling into situations like this. I don't want you to think I would pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do or are ready for either." He replies.

Danielle could feel her stress and emotions start to calm some. Finally letting her eyes flutter back open, she scanned across his body again. It felt like a dream to have a naked man who looked as good as Paul standing there in front of her and she was feeling a little guilty about stopping him. The light in the room seemed to shine in all the right places of his muscles highlighting every contour of his well-defined body.

Casting her gaze down to his crotch, she saw that his hand was still enclosed around the large member that hung between his legs. The end dripping some fluid onto her floor as he stood there. She was a little startled as he began to move closer to the bed and came to a stop right at the bed's edge.

She watched as his hand finally left the engorged hunk of flesh and make its way up to her chin. His hand slowly lifted her chin until she was locked eyes with him again. Bending down he let his lips fall to hers and she could taste herself on him. She may have been a virgin but that didn't mean she never played with herself or tasted herself before.

The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity but he eventually broke it and took a step back. She was still lost in her thoughts as Paul reached down and grabbed his boxers sliding a leg into them to put them back on. She watched on as the other leg joined the first and then he pulled them back up his waist covering over the large erection that had so captivated her.

"Wait don't leave. Can you stay and just lay here with me? Just because I'm not ready for that yet doesn't mean I want this to be over." Danielle practically begged.

"If that's what you want, then sure." He answered.

Danielle scooted up onto the bed until her head was resting against the pillows. Paul crawled up and joined her. Having her laying there naked still wasn't helping his dick go down any but he wasn't about to complain about it either. He felt her squirm around some until she was comfortably resting with her body pressed against his and her head was tucked between his shoulder and jaw.

They laid there in silence just enjoying the feel of each other's bodies touching for what seemed like hours. Eventually Danielle grew comfortable enough to start a conversation going with him. She was curious to learn as much about him as possible. It was important to her to truly feel like she understood him if she was going to eventually give him her v-card.

The talk wasn't one sided though. Paul learned just as much about her as well. He learned that she had a troubled past when it came to relationships. The most notable was the one that she had with her parents that somewhat paralleled his. Like his, her father had been physically abusive during her early years. Where Paul's father had done so with the aid of alcohol, Danielle's had done so completely sober and because he blamed it on her not living up to his standards.

It was the first time she had ever talked about what had happened in her past with anyone and she felt like he understood where she was coming from and didn't judge her for it. Growing up in Canada was rough enough on its own due to the harsh climate but having an unhappy upbringing just seemed to make things twice as bad which was why she had few friends. Her mother did her best to support her but only when it didn't counter her husband.

The more the pair talked about each of their lives with each other, the more Danielle was feeling like he was the perfect guy for her. She hoped that he would stay interested in her and was willing to give her time to overcome whatever it was that was holding herself back from giving herself completely to him sexually.

It certainly didn't hurt that the whole time they had been talking his hands had remained roaming her body including rubbing her excited sex. They had even stopped a couple times when an impromptu make-out session broke out. The whole time Paul was fighting the urge to yank off his boxers and just take the poor girl until they both passed out some exhaustion but he showed some self-control for once and just kept things at her pace.

After a few hours of fooling around they both seemed to doze off and a few hours went by as they slept with her happily pressed onto his chest. It was Danielle who stirred awake first due to the desperate need to use the bathroom.

Reluctantly rolling off the bed, she looked back to see him still sound asleep and made her way into the bathroom. After relieving herself she walked over to the mirror and looked over what it showed. In her eyes she was a fat ugly girl that no one had ever wanted. Her tits were each slightly different in size. Her areolas looked ugly to her since they nearly covered her whole breasts. Looking down from her chest she ran her hand across the large belly that she had been stuck with and was disgusted with the stretch marks and rolls that were there.

The patch of curly black hair that was peeking out from under her overhanging stomach was still matted with the dried juices that Paul had encouraged out of her. Letting her eyes travel back up her body, she looked herself in the eyes and thought about what had just happened. It all felt like a dream and not one that she felt she should be a part of.

Stepping back out to the doorway that led to the other room, she looked in and saw that it wasn't a dream. He was still there and still lay nearly naked on the bed that she was to sleep on. His dick had shrunk down to its natural state and even then it still looked impressively big to her. Biting her lip, she let her hand trail down her body until it was running along her slit and finally slipping a finger inside. She fought back the moan that was trying its hardest to escape her mouth.

Not wanting to get caught and wake him, she moved back into the bathroom and over to the mirror again. The desire to run into the other room and make him take her was growing and growing and she was finding it hard to keep it at bay. Her hand was becoming a blur as she slammed her fingers into her sopping pussy imagining it was his cock that was driving into her. With a shudder her mouth opened and an audible cry of ecstasy poured from it.

Her body shook as her orgasm ran its course and her hand remained gently rubbing at her sensitive clit still. When she pulled her fingers out they were coated in her sticky juices. Quickly she washed her hand to clean off any evidence of what she had done.

She was still feeling worked up even though she had just got herself off. Looking back into the mirror her brain started to go over all the possibilities like she was trying to justify whether to go give up her virginity already. Her mind ran through all the possible outcomes and the one that seemed to stick the most was; what if he got her pregnant?

She wasn't immediately repulsed by that idea. In fact she even turned to the side while looking into the mirror and ran her hands over her belly imagining what she would look like with his child growing inside her. Her mother had always been harping on her to give her a grandchild and now it seemed like a real possibility and it scared her. She would have to get over her fear of sex first though before any further thought of that could happen.

Since she was still pretty dirty from what they had done so far, she walked over to the shower and turned it on. It took the water a couple minutes to warm up but when it did she stepped inside. The cascading water was pulsating over her body when she heard a sound. Turning her head just in time, she watched as Paul stepped in and moved in behind her.

His hands moved up from her hips to the underside of each of her breasts. Cupping each in his hands, he moved closer and pulled her back enough that her face looked at him questioning his actions. His lips automatically latched onto hers and she melted into the kiss. He broke the kiss and simply smiled at her.

"I promise I'll behave myself. I figured I'd come give you a hand washing up once I heard the water running. Besides I could use a wash myself." He tells her.

He hadn't realized how long they had slept but when he awoke and found her gone there was only one place she could have gone. He was going to just say his goodbyes to her for the day when he stepped into the bathroom but the idea of joining her seemed better.

Having someone else soap up and rub down your body was a whole new experience for Danielle. It was something she was eager to do again, especially with how gentle his hands felt on her body. A couple times she had bent over tempting him to shove his hard cock into her waiting pussy but he didn't much to her disappointment. She did reward him with a lengthy and thorough hand job while they made out one last time.

With both now cleaned up, Paul got dressed and watched as Danielle did the same. She almost pushed him over the edge when she bent down to pull her panties back up. She saw the look on his face and gave a teasing wiggle that said come take me I dare you. Nothing further happened though. Once they were both clothed again, well Danielle only had her bra on and no shirt, Paul moved in for one last kiss and told her goodbye.

No one noticed he had been gone he though. He had been with Danielle for nearly a full day. All of the quarantined folks still had a day and a half until they would be released out into the bunker. He thought about his conversation with his sister and she had been right. He did have a type it seemed at least from the ones he was aware of so far. He still needed to talk with them all and see how they all felt. Now he had to add Danielle to that list.

When he got to his office, there was a note on his desk. 'Meeting April 2nd, mandatory for all administrative heads.' That was the day after the next group was set to be brought in. He wasn't sure what it was about but it had been from Erica and she seemed to be on top of things. Seeing nothing else requiring his attention for the day, he again made the copy of his interaction with Danielle before deleting the files from the system.

First Week of April 2024

The days seemed to go by quickly as he got busy with work. He didn't even know that Danielle and the others had even been brought out of quarantine until the pile of folders for the next group was stacked on his desk. This time around Erica had taken on even more and she left him with just the pre-screened folks to process. It was fine with him since he would only have to deal with seven people total and then he could work on talking to his women.

He made short work of the families, making sure they settled in just fine. He was about use his free time to go talk to some of the women but he still hadn't figured out just what to say to them. It also didn't help that Sarah had taken to sending him pictures on his phone which distracted him from his thoughts.

The first she sent was of her sitting on a bed wearing a white shirt with a leopard print knee length skirt on with what looked like a freshly cut shorter haircut. That was quickly followed up by another of her wearing the same thing only this time she was on all fours on the bed with the skirt pulled up exposing a pair of black lace panties covering her large ass.

If that wasn't enough the next had the panties pulled down to her ankles and her fingers were spreading open her pussy lips. He wasn't sure how she took them since it only made sense that someone else would have had to take each since both of her arms were visible in the pictures.

It seemed every day since she had gotten her phone, a new crop of pictures would be sent to his phone. Each picture was a bit bolder than the last. He still hadn't replied to her but that didn't stop her from sending more. The ones he got just as he finished with the pre-screen tour were of her in one of the bathrooms of the restaurants wearing jeans and a series of her stripping out of them before finally sending him a picture of her naked ass. These ones had been clearly taken with the phone since it was clearly in her hand in the mirror.

Paul recognized which restaurant it was as he had recently been in the men's room of the very same place. Sarah had gotten him worked up and he was tempted to head over there but figured she would have been gone by the time he got there. Instead he decided to reciprocate some pictures back to Sarah. He took around four pictures before adding them to the message and following it up with the simple message of 'enjoy'.