The Bunker Project Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I the head guy here? Yes but that doesn't really mean much. No I don't have control over who gets to come here. The corporate board decides on that since I was forced to give up that power to them. If I hadn't then she would be the last person I would have let in here." He says with a bit of anger in his words.

"I see. I kind of figured it had to do with a woman. If you don't mind me asking, what did she do to you?"

Paul eyed up the beautiful blonde as he thought about whether to divulge that part of his past to her so soon. The more he thought about it the more it was clear that he would tell her anyway so might as well do so now.

"She was my girlfriend, well fiancé, but things went bed between us. We were together all through high school and stayed together into our first year of college together. I thought she was going to be the woman that I married and grew old with but it seemed she didn't share the same idea." He explains.

"Let me guess she cheated?" Alison asks.

"I was getting to that but yes she cheated. She had started to act weird and it seemed like she was always finding excuses to be away from me. One time she had told me she was sick so I made her some homemade soup, it wasn't the greatest but it's the thought that counts, but anyway I took it over to her dorm room and she wasn't there. Her roommate was there and she told me that my ex had a meeting with one of her professors so I went to drop it off with her there. When I got there I saw the two of them together." Paul says not wanting to think about the hurt that she caused.

"That was really sweet of you and that sucks that happened to you. I know how that feels since I had something similar happen to me. We weren't engaged like you two were but we might as well have been since we were together for like 5 years but yeah I caught him in a similar fashion." Alison tells him causing him to look into her eyes and see that she truly understood.

"So how did she end up here? I know if my ex was in a place like this it would be the last place I would want to be."

"Honestly I'm not sure. You stopped me from confronting her since I was on the way to where she is supposed to be housed. It was a good thing though since I was way too angry and I would have certainly done something I would have regretted. So thank you." He tells her as a small smile finally comes back onto his face.

"You're welcome. That's what I'm here for." Alison says back with a smile and then sticks her tongue out at him.

They were back to the playful banter they had before the dinner had started as they cleaned up the dishes. Paul couldn't pass up the chance to playfully spray her with the water in the sink as they did the dishes together. Alison retaliated with the soap covered sponge that was in her hands. The water fight continued until their eyes fixed upon each other and they moved in to kiss each other.

Once the dishes were done, they retreated to the couch and popped a movie on. Neither cared what it was. Around half way through Paul finally turned and she did the same.

"So there is something that I've been meaning to talk to you about. I'm still afraid that once I say what it is that it will scare you off but I'm hoping it won't. I really like you. Surely it must be pretty obvious but either way I want you to hear me say it. I'm very interested in you. What I'm curious about is how you feel about me?" He blurts out.

"Honestly you are probably the most amazing guy I've ever met. I don't think I've ever been so at ease around anyone like I am with you. I thought it was pretty clear that I'm interested in you as well." She replies.

"Well you said that you were uncomfortable with the fact that I was the guy in charge so I figured that you weren't interested at all." He tells her.

"Oh I'm still uncomfortable about that but that doesn't mean that I don't like you or that I wouldn't want something to happen between us." She replies.

"I see... Well there is kind of something else to it though. I'm not sure I should say what it is though because it makes me look like a terrible person." He spits out.

"What did you kill someone or something?" She laughs.

"No nothing that bad. Um... Shit I'll just come right out and say it. I think I'm in love with multiple women including you!" He says so fast that it's barely audible.

"Oh..." Alison responds.

There is a silence that falls over the room as they both look at each other but neither can get a word to come out of their mouths. It was what Paul fears. He thinks he completely blew it with her and she was the one he was the most interested in outside of Sarah.

"Wait did you say you loved me?" Alison asks with a stunned look on her face.

"Yes."

Alison doesn't say anything else. She pulls him in for a kiss and they continue locking lips with each other as the movie plays to its end in the background. In between kisses they talk some more about what it all means.

"Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about there being other women involved. It's something I will have to think about some more on my own but I do like you and I do want to see where this goes." Alison tells him.

After an amazing night of food followed by kissing and cuddling together, Amanda catches Alison leaving Paul's place and is fuming. She had followed him back to where he lived when she saw him approaching her building earlier. She had lost them when they entered the building and proceeded to go floor by floor in search of him. She had knocked on nearly every single door and no one answered. She had almost given up hope until the blonde woman came out of the doorway of a room while she exited out of the elevator but the blonde hadn't seen her yet.

When Alison walked up to stand next to the red haired girl pressing the elevator call button, she looked her over before finally saying, "I didn't know anyone else lived here yet?"

Amanda smiled back at the blonde before saying, "It's my first day here, just moved in." Before another word could be said the door to the elevator opened. Alison raised her eyebrow at her when she didn't get in.

"I think I forgot something go ahead I'll catch the next one." Amanda tells her.

Desperate to win back her former lover, she slips into his room after the door luckily opens. Hearing the shower running, she quickly disrobes leaving her clothes in a pile outside the bathroom before getting into the shower with him.

Paul heard the shower door pull open and assumed Alison had come back and wanted to join him. His dick got hard at the thought and he spun around to greet her. Before Paul can react, Amanda already had him in her mouth.

It was like Paul had been transported back 15 or so years in time and he was back in the same mindset that he had been as a teenager. It was like the woman had a power of him and he couldn't control himself.

Paul not able to resist reaches down and gropes her big breasts which spurns her on further. Amanda had always given great blowjobs. This one was no exception. Consumed by lust, Paul pulls her lips off his hard dick and bends her over against the shower wall shoving his dick to the hilt in her. He slams into her as hard as he can, the water muffling the sounds of Amanda's screams of pleasure. It doesn't take long before he is shooting into her waiting pussy.

Nowhere near satisfied, Paul takes Amanda's hand and guides her back to his bedroom. He continues to fuck her in any position they can get in until she passes out hours later and after he had cum in her multiple times.

Waking up after a long sleep and losing track of the time, Paul realizes what he's done since a naked Amanda still lay there in his bed. Her naked body was comfortable under the covers of his bed. Getting up he walks to grab a cup of coffee but almost trips over Amanda's pile of clothes that were scattered outside his bathroom doorway.

Her maroon crushed velvet bra lay on top and the matching panties right underneath them. The smell of her sex was so strong from the panties he could smell it even while just carrying the clothes into the bedroom. He took the pile and sat them down on the end table next to where she slept on his bed.

Making his way for that coffee, he found out that he had run out of coffee. Not taking time to shower beforehand, Paul decides it best to go grab some. He quickly throws on some clothes and makes his way for the supply depot. Thankfully it was a new month now and he could actually get some things.

When he enters into the depot he bumps into Alisha, one of the new residents who was a Senator's daughter he had met when he sought about getting the rights to the islands. Now here he stood reeking of sex which she absolutely noticed and gave him a smirk. Before she can ask about it or flirt with him now that her mother wasn't around to stop her, another resident showed up and asked Paul some questions. She lost sight of him when he moved to show them where something was.

Being only there for coffee it didn't take him long get it and go. With that out of the way Paul heads back. Smelling how strongly the odor is coming off him decides to get a shower when he gets back. Putting the coffee away and starting a pot, Paul heads for his room to grab some clothes for after that shower.

When he enters his room he gets a massive shock as there are three naked women laying on his bed now. The large white asses belonging to Amanda, Sarah, and Kristy hang in the air in front of him, each wiggling to entice him. The other two must have snuck in while he was away to the supply depot and woke Amanda up.

When he sees Sarah move her head over to Amanda and plant her lips together against his former fiancé, he knows he isn't going anywhere the rest of the day. All three women smirk as they know they have him hooked. A quick toss of his clothes and with his hard dick is in his hand makes his way for the first plump ass he can reach.