The Bunker Project Ch. 06

Story Info
Where two is good, three is better.
9.8k words
4.7
3.5k
9
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 6: Where the Party Girls At?

Second Week of April 2024

Never in a million years had Paul thought he would ever find himself in a situation such as this. After his little romp with his ex-fiancé Amanda, all the feelings he had cast aside had started to drift back into his mind. When he returned home with coffee and the intention of telling her she should go, he never expected to find three naked voluptuous women with their large plump asses waiting for him on his king sized bed.

Looking over each of their bodies all the negative thoughts immediately left his mind. Well any thoughts essentially left his mind other than the situation certainly couldn't be real and it must be some type of strange sex dream. Part of him thought he must have died because this was what he assumed heaven would be like.

Watching Sarah and Amanda's lips lock onto each other and then Sarah and Kristy's do the same was all the encouragement his brain needed to join in. His clothes were gone in a blur and before he knew it he was positioned behind Kristy with his hard dick in his hand. Rubbing the tip against her folds, he found she was already dripping wet. A few more rubs and he positioned himself at her steaming slit and slowly pushed inside her.

The other two women had been eagerly watching, awaiting when it would be their turn for him to do the same with them. Paul wished this was happening in the quarantine room so that he would have a video copy of everything that happened if for nothing else than to prove it actually happened. That would be the only way that this wouldn't feel like a dream.

It didn't take long of his thrusting before Kristy screamed out in her first orgasm of the day. Her pussy gripped him tight, while her body spasmed below him. Once it loosened up enough, he slipped out and moved in behind Sarah with his hard cock still at the ready. Her ass was the largest of the three women but not by a lot. It still amazed him just how large and soft it was.

Grabbing hold with each hand, he gave a squeeze causing Sarah to thrust her huge ass back further into his grasp. With his cock still covered with Kristy's juices, he moved it down and slowly watched it disappear into Sarah. He loved the way she felt on his dick. Sarah was his favorite so far out of the women he had been with but the other women weren't much behind.

He couldn't help but admire the way his cock seemed to perfectly glide in and out of her. The feel of her tight velvety pussy felt exquisite on his dick. Sarah knew exactly how to match his movements as he thrust into her. The sound of her sweet moans was music to his ears. It was like they were made specifically for each other when it came to sex.

Both Amanda and Kristy were captivated watching the pair's movements. Amanda knew she was next and Kristy was eager for another go already herself. Since Sarah had been in the middle of the trio, it gave Paul the opportunity to reach a hand out to both women next to then. His hands caressed each plump white ass before slipping down between their legs. A simultaneous scream of delight rang out from both women as his fingers pushed into their pussies.

Sarah paid no mind to the other women's cries. She had Paul's dick inside her and that was all that mattered in the world. Even though he was way bigger than nearly all the guys she had been with, he just seemed to know exactly how to fuck her. She had been with one guy bigger who had a foot long dick that was ultra-thick but he had no idea how to use it. The one and only time they had sex he had just slammed it in her and all she felt was pain. Paul was huge too but he knew how to use his. He gave her plenty of time to adjust to the size before pushing it all in or increasing his pace.

Paul had three fingers working in and out of each girl now while he kept a steady rhythm thrusting into Sarah. They each moved back into his hands practically trying to fuck his hands. Sarah loved it when he gave it to her with long strokes but she had a sense of urgency that had been building and she needed more.

"Faster baby. Fuck me faster. God your dick is good. Right there... Right there..." Sarah chanted out as he must have rubbed along her g-spot. Pulling his fingers from both of the other women, he moved his attention solely on Sarah. Firmly grasping onto her hips he started to slam into her with purpose.

Closing his eyes, he just took in what was happening in his brain. "Oh my god i'm cumming. I love your dick." Sarah cried out as he could feel her twitching below him. He gave her a chance to let the orgasm run its course before he pulled out of her too.

He still hadn't cum yet by some sort of miracle and he still had one more pussy he hadn't been in yet. Amanda couldn't help the huge smile on her face as he stepped behind her and she felt him slip passed her swollen lips and into her eager pussy. Unfortunately Kristy was now out of reach for his hand but Sarah was happy to fill in for him instead. When he looked over Sarah and Kristy had their lips locked on each other as their hands roamed each other's chests and across their bulbous stomachs. It was the second time the two women were together now and they both couldn't deny that they enjoyed each other.

With the pair now occupied exploring each other, Paul was free to give his full attention to Amanda. Grabbing her by the waist he pulled her hard against his groin and started fucking her with more powerful thrusts than he had the other two. Amanda threw her head back and her eyes rolled back in her head as he drove into her, her large tits slapping into her body from the force of his strokes.

"OH MOTHER OF GOD, HOLY FUCK, CUMMING. FUCK YES. CUMMING!" Amanda screamed out. Her screaming had attracted the attention of the other two women and they watched as the girl rode out a massive orgasm.

With Amanda now out of commission at least for a little while, Paul turned his attention back to the other two women. Pulling his cock free from Amanda's pulsing pussy, he crawled over to the pair. Flopping down between them, he pulled Kristy into his lap and told Sarah to get above his face. Kristy wasted no time sliding him back in her pussy while Sarah tried to figure out what Paul wanted her to do. Seeing her confusion, he lifted one of her legs over his head so that she was squatting with her pussy directly over his face while she faced Kristy.

Sarah had little experience with guys licking her. The guys she had been with had avoided it and really only wanted her to suck them off or fuck her. Yet here she was with her pussy hovering over a willing guy's face. Granted she was facing another equally naked girl who happened to be fucking him at the same time but that wasn't really a problem either. Sarah had always seen herself as more bi-sexual than straight. She just didn't have much experience with the women part of it to get full confirmation.

He wasted no time though. As soon as her pussy was within range of his face, he buried it directly into her and began to lick all around her slit driving her mad. Even her pussy tasted amazing. Paul knew at that point that this woman was absolutely a keeper. Hell he would even take in Melisa if he had to if it meant Sarah was his. Coming up for a breather, he watched as Sarah and Kristy had gotten into playing with each other. Kristy's mouth was covering Sarah's left breast as Sarah's hands groped both of Kristy's.

Looking to the side of the bed, he saw that Amanda had recovered and her hand was frantically rubbing her pussy as fast as she could while she watched the three of them. Doing his best to keep licking Sarah, he positioned his head so that he could watch the two other women. "Oh god this is amazing." Sarah cried out before thrusting her head back and pushing her pussy further into his face flooding it with her juices.

Kristy leaned back now pulling her mouth away from Sarah's body. It was now Sarah's turn to latch onto the other girl's breast. This proved too much for Kristy as she began to shudder and he could feel her juices running down his cock. Pulling her off him, Amanda took over in her place quickly sliding him into her. There was a moment where Amanda and Sarah stopped, each enjoying a part of Paul at the same time, before coming together and kissing more passionately than Paul had ever seen two women kiss before.

Sarah had already cum twice on his face by that point but he wasn't showing any sign of stopping. She tasted way too good to give up. He only stopped when Amanda came again and she fell over on to the bed exhausted. Pulling his lips away from her sweet pussy, he pulled her down his chest. Seeing his dick now free, Sarah stops him and bends over taking him in her mouth. She can only manage to get half in but sucks in and out the half she can. When she scoots back to try to take more, she pushes her big ass and pussy right back to his waiting lips. He happily obliges and sucks on her pussy while she sucks his cock.

Feeling the rising tension in his balls finally, he pulls his lips away from her pussy and yells, "Pussy now." Sarah happy that she finally got to suck him, lets him slip from free her mouth and spins around getting herself onto her hands and knees. Paul does his best to spin around as well, showing some agility he didn't know he had and moves in behind her.

He had already learned that doggystyle was Sarah's favorite position and he wanted her to enjoy it when he sinks his hard shaft into her. "Uhhh." She lets out when he's fully in. Paul reaches his hand under her stomach and lifts enough that she is more upright while he glides into her. In that position it gives him the enjoyable the view of Sarah's large tits bouncing while he slams steadily into her. "I'm so close baby. Cum with me. Cum in my pussy." She moans to him.

Reaching a hand up he tweaks her nipples and she yells out, "OH FUCK. CUMMING. OH GOD. OH BABY." Her orgasm clamps down hard on him and it's enough to finally cause him to release inside her. Sarah can feel the jets of his seed unleashing in her womb. She was praying more than anything that her birth control was no longer effective and he was putting their baby inside her. That though alone was enough to cause another even bigger orgasm take hold instantly after the other.

The day continued like that with him switching off which woman he was releasing into. He had taken each of them in every position possible. They would stop only to rest or eat and then they were all right back as one giant cluster of tangled bodies and incomprehensible noises. A couple times when they had stopped he pulled out a camera and got shots of them while they played with each other which each of the women seemed to get off on.

It was like a madness had fallen over his suite and some higher power was guiding them on to never ending satisfaction. None of them had ever gone at it as long as they had. It was a miracle that poor Paul didn't keel over from a heart attack at any point. The most experienced one in the room was by far Amanda and the longest she had ever gone was during a frat orgy in college that went through one whole night. They were well behind that point already and were closing in a nearly a full day of almost endless sex.

By the time they had all agreed that they had enough, Paul had filled each of them no less than a dozen times. Amanda had even taken him a few times in the ass, something that was new to her. Sarah gave it a shot but he was too big and it hurt too much. She did let him cum in her ass the once though. They would definitely come back to that at some other point and give it another try though. Kristy wasn't brave enough to try it, she had tried with her toys years before but didn't like the way it felt.

Before things had started Kristy was already openly bi-sexual. She had spent enough time in bed with Cori to know she also enjoyed women. Sarah and Amanda on the other hand were a different story. Sarah had thoughts about it before but after what all they had done she knew for a fact that she also enjoyed being with women. It also turned her on the idea of sharing another woman with Paul.

For Amanda it was different, she wasn't opposed to being in bed with another woman but she knew it wasn't something she would actively pursue on her own. For her it was more if it turned Paul on more she was fine with it so long as it meant he fucked her better.

After a day and a half all out sexfest, Paul's suite reeked of sex and his bedding was completely trashed. They all spent some time on the bed lying naked in Paul's arms enjoying the silence knowing this was soon to be over. Through it all none of the women fought over him or showed any signs of aggression towards each other which was a relief for Paul.

With some magical reserve of energy, he tells each of the girls to get a shower and get dressed while he heads into the kitchen and makes them all a nice meal. Sarah is the first to come out. She still isn't fully dressed. She helps him cook while wearing only her bra and panties.

The next one out of the bedroom is Kristy who seems to be struggling to walk some. She had put all her clothes back on and had a towel around on her head to dry her hair. A short while later a fully dressed Amanda emerged from the bedroom just in time for the food to finish up and for them to all sit down and eat.

Nothing was said while they ate, each one eyeing the others but unsure what to say. This situation wasn't something that was normal and none of them knew where to begin to talk about it. It wasn't until Amanda noticed Paul had been sitting there naked the whole time that she began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You know you aren't supposed to cook in your birthday suit. Especially when we got all the presents." She laughingly replied.

That comment started them all laughing now. She was right though, he should probably go get some clothes on. With the meal over he excused himself and the girls set about taking care of the dishes. He was in the middle of pulling his jeans on when Sarah came into the bedroom still only in her bra and panties.

He wished he had more in his tank because seeing her like that he wanted to spend the rest of the day ravaging her in the worst ways possible. He watched as she found her missing jeans and shirt. The jeans seemed a bit tight as she struggled to get them up her thick thighs. Once the pants were on she quickly pulled the shirt over her head and they came together kissing one more time.

"We need to talk about something, just not right now. It will be soon though." He tells her looking longingly into her eyes. She is afraid it's something bad. Maybe he isn't into her she thinks to herself.

"Ok." She replies scared the good times might be over.

They both walk out of the bedroom together just as the other two finished up cleaning the kitchen and dining area. Walking Sarah to the door he tells her, "You should get home before anyone starts to wonder where you are. We will talk like I said." He bends forward and plants his lips onto hers. She loves the way he kisses. His kisses are so soft that her body melts to the touch of his lips.

Opening the door, he watches her disappear down the hall. When he turns around Kristy is standing there next to him. She pulls him down into a kiss herself. When she breaks the kiss she moves her head back to his ear and quietly says, "This was amazing, just thought I would tell you that. Maybe next time it can just be the two of us though."

Amanda doesn't hear what is said but she feels jealous when the girl kisses him. She had been feeling that way through the whole mini-orgy but didn't want to speak up in fear that she would be cast out.

"We need to talk about something. Hopefully sometime in the next couple of days we can sit down and do so." He tells her.

"Sounds good you know where to find me." She says before strutting out the door.

When he shuts the door Amanda is surprised. Did he want her to stay? She was confused. "Now that we are both dressed can we sit down and talk for a minute?" He asks her motioning to the couch. Granted the couch smelled like sex since they had made use of it during a few of the times they stopped in the bedroom and the fun trickled out into the rest of his suite. She comes around and sits facing him.

"So I just want to talk about everything that happened. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't enjoy it because honestly what guy wouldn't enjoy all of that. For me sex was never the issue for us. Back when we were together it was apparently for you but it was always good to me. I'm not sure how all this started and i'm still trying to wrap my head around how you even ended up here. I guess what i'm most interested in is what do you think all this is? And where do you expect it's going?" He calmly says to her.

She sits there unsure where to begin before saying, "I love what we just did. I love you and I regret what I did all those years ago. I messed up. When I found out you had gotten married years later I was devastated. You were the guy I was supposed to marry and have a family with. And then you were someone else's. As far as how I got here, I was chosen. Don't forget i'm a teacher and a damn good one at that. They selected me. I mean granted I kinda cheated a little when I found out this whole thing was run by you and I happened to know the person that was assigning placement. But I saw it as my second chance to make things right with you."

What she said triggered something in him. She still didn't understand just how much she hurt him. It wasn't like he could just forget what happened. He did forget that she had gone to school to be a teacher while he was studying for his business degree but none of that explained how she had found him and gotten into his home though.

"How did you know where I lived? Hell how did you ever get in once you did? I certainly didn't open the door after you knocked or anything and the doors are all DNA encoded so there is no way you could have broken in." He says to her with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Well I saw you out in the open space. You know out by where the stores and everything are. You looked like you were walking towards my building when some blonde woman stopped you and you walked back to this building. I followed you both back here but when I went inside you were gone. I went floor to floor checking to see if I could see you but you were nowhere. I was on this floor and had just given up hope when I saw that same blonde girl come out of a door. I walked over to the door and I was going to knock because I just wanted to talk and tell you I was here but something told me to just try the door. When I did the door opened and I heard the water running in the bathroom when I went in there. When I walked in and saw you naked in the shower I guess I just couldn't help myself." She explained.

"That's interesting. The door shouldn't have opened like that. Each door is supposed to be programmed to match each resident's DNA or that of people that had access to everything like myself." He says.

"I don't know maybe they screwed up my access." She replies.

"Which one of the people checked you in?" He asked her with an inquisitive look.

"I don't remember her name but she was some brunette girl around my height," is her answer.