The Bunker Project Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was her name Melisa by any chance?" He asks.

"Umm, yeah I think that might be it. Why?" She asks back.

"No reason. I guess what I want to know is what are you expecting to happen from this?" He asks.

She thinks about what he is asking for a minute before replying, "As I said I was hoping we could have a second chance. I want us to be an us again. I want us to finally have our happy ending, to be a family like we always planned."

Paul doesn't even hesitate before sternly saying back, "That's not going to happen. You do realize how badly you hurt me right? That is not something I can just move on from so easily. I gave you my heart and you ripped it out and tossed it away like it was nothing to you."

It was clear that his words hit her right where it counted because the glimmer of hope that had been so proudly present in her eyes was gone in an instant. In their place a burning rage that seemed to slowly be building before it looked like steam was literally about to vent from her ears.

It was no surprise when a fight breaks out after Amanda realizes she's not going to get her way this time. The same old Amanda comes back to the surface as she throws a tantrum and trashes some of the things in his suite. It was just like she had acted back when they used to date and he didn't give in to her every whim. The physical violence was certainly new though as she had never showed any signs of that before.

After finally calming her down, Paul gives her an ultimatum. She can either behave herself in the bunker and except that things will never be the way they used to be again between them or he can arrange to have her sent to another bunker. In her twisted mind she still thinks she can win him back so she chooses to behave and stay.

Like the other two women Paul ushers her to the door and just like the others she says her goodbye with a lingering kiss. With her gone he sets about cleaning up the mess she created and removing the tell-tale signs of what had gone on in his place over the last few days.

Things quiet down for a few days, with Paul spending more time with Alison getting to know her better. The opportunity to talk with Sarah doesn't come about because he can't seem to get her alone away from either her father or Melisa. He's determined to make it happen eventually though.

The one time he went to go have a talk with both Cori and Kristy, neither girl happened to be home. He did catch Jade while she was out shopping and the two of them even got around to having a longer talk about any possible future together. Like with Alison, Jade was almost immediately put off by the idea of having to share him with other women. Beyond the fact that she was still far from ready to re-enter the dating world, she made it clear that polyamory would be something that might be a deal breaker for her.

Third Week of April 2024

The week has flown by and the next residents are due to arrive. He had taken advantage of having Zander around the previous week when he was in the middle of his sexfest. He wasn't about to end it early so he told Zander he had been sick, asking him to take care of the group instead. Now he was grateful to be back at work. This group was a good one with a few missing components they needed including the new head of the education department, a woman named Rebecca.

What he hadn't counted on was a good portion of this group had all been current or just graduated college students. The young college women prove to be nothing but trouble, each one going out of her way to push things further than the last. It also doesn't help that they all blatantly flirt with him. Not that he finds any of them unattractive.

In fact the group of sorority girls that came in made him struggle to maintain his composure. If it wasn't for the anger still in his system from thoughts of Amanda still lingering in his mind, he might have done something with a few of them. Even though he doesn't take in that many as his portion this time, it feels like it took way longer than he had with any of the previous groups.

A couple days later, Paul crosses paths with Haley. She was hoping he could help set up some sort of fashion studio for her so she can better design any clothing for the resident's needs. Haley mentions that Paul should visit with Madeline as she has some questions about how things will eventually be in the bunker.

Luckily there was an unused portion over in the manufacturing district that would work perfectly for what she had in mind. It didn't hurt that the storage facility that housed most of the fabrics and materials were right next door either. Having some form of clothing manufacturing hadn't even been thought of as the plan had been to just buy from the outside world what the bunker would need. Obviously that wouldn't be sustainable if something happened and prevented them from acquiring things from outside. The material they had stockpiled were intended to be used to repair already existing clothes as needed.

Giving Haley a tour of the place, she seemed ecstatic about what had been built. In her mind she was thinking he would just build her some small workshop in a tiny closet somewhere or something but she certainly didn't think she would get a whole factory.

Now that they had some place to actually make clothes, they actually needed someone to physically do it. Haley had experience with making high end fashion clothing that was fit for runway models but she had no idea where to even start when it came to making clothes for the masses. Thankfully she wouldn't have to go it alone though because there were a few unassigned residents that could be shifted over to help her out.

While she was great at designing clothes, being a boss was definitely not her strong suit either. Neither was being a teacher or training others to follow her commands. With a little bit of rearranging Paul was able to find just the right person to help out, Jade.

While she didn't formally have any training in management, she had worked enough low skilled manual labor jobs that she knew how to communicate with the other workers which was what they really needed for that role.

After completing the clothing factory, a few days later Paul finally headed to Maddie's room. She seemed surprised when he showed up at her door. It was almost like she hadn't actually been expecting him and Haley had made the whole thing up.

She seemed embarrassed at first simply by his presence, almost like she was hoping he would just leave. Since she shared a residence with Haley and her husband it was clear that the married couple had dominated the decorating arrangements of the place since there was very little to indicate that Madeline even lived there outside of the odd picture that had her in it hanging on the wall.

Eventually he walked over to the couch and sat down while he waited on Madeline to take care of something. She had excused herself not that long after she had let him come into their suite. He sat awkwardly waiting for her return twiddling his thumbs unsure why he had even gone there in the first place. It took some time but eventually Madeline came back out into the living area looking like she had changed her clothes and put on make-up.

"Sorry about the wait. If I had known you were coming I would have been better prepared." She stammered.

"I was under the impression that you told Haley that you needed to see me." He responded.

"I don't know why she told you that but if it was true I certainly wouldn't have let you see me looking like a slob like I just was." She says with the tiniest of fake smiles on her face.

"Well you didn't look like a slob to me. Honestly if you were to ask me I would say that I actually preferred you without all the make-up or fancy clothes." He tells her.

Madeline's face seemed to turn about as red as her hair from what he said. The truth was that she had talked to her friend about him and made it clear that she was interested in him. Perhaps Haley took that as incentive to try to set them up together. Either way, he was there now and her heart was fluttering as fast as a hummingbird's wings could flap.

She wasn't sure why she felt so strongly towards him since they first crossed paths with each other but ever since that day in his office, he was just about all she could think about. Attracting the attention of men was never that difficult for the twenty six year old beauty but something about him felt different.

She had grown up with an angelic face her whole life and it was one of the primary drivers to why she had taken up modeling in the first place. Being taller with generous curves certainly didn't hurt either. Her looks had come with a price though as jealousy from her mother caused so much friction in the family that the moment she turned 18 she was cast out of the house. With nothing more than a high school diploma in her possession she was forced to fend for herself.

Those first two years had been brutal. She was forced to do things to survive that she swore she would never tell anyone about. It wasn't until she was approached on the street by some sleazy looking guy who was passing himself off as a talent agent that things finally turned around for her. That guy while living up to that sleazy persona for the most part was the catalyst that she needed to re-build her life.

He landed her small time spots doing print ads for the local clothing store chains. The attention those brought in led to even more ads and even some non-speaking commercial roles. The money from each wasn't great but it was just enough that she could afford to get a place of her own finally and stop bouncing from one friend's couch to the next.

It was her being in one of those commercials that had caught the eye of Haley. Well more specifically she caught the eye of Haley's husband Joe who had been using the commercial as fodder to jerk off to. Haley walked in on one of those sessions and completely freaked out since they had only been married a few months at that point. It wasn't until she calmed down and really paid attention to what her husband had been so happily looking at that she finally understood it.

Madeline was drop dead gorgeous and Haley couldn't blame her husband for his actions. Hell she was a straight woman and even she had to admit she pleasured herself a few times after that with the tall red head in mind.

It wasn't long after that when Haley contacted the girl and flew her out to New York City to audition for a runway show she was doing at the time. Just like Madeline, Haley was an up and comer at the time and very few knew about her fashion lines. She had made some friends in the industry but since she was fresh out of art school it seemed almost impossible to break in. Thankfully her husband had just released a pretty popular independent movie which gave her enough of a spotlight that she was able to push her foot in the door.

Her fashion styles had instantly become a resounding success and offers to dress the rich and famous came flooding in quicker than she could fill them. When Madeline joined her runway show, her charisma and looks made her an instant star as well. That fame steadily rose and she moved on to model for other well-known designers too. Seeing how impactful the beautiful model was becoming, Haley swooped back in and signed her to an exclusive deal to only model for her.

It wasn't long after that when the Blawrights asked her to move in with them. It seemed like the natural thing to do since Madeline was practically there all the time anyway. The three of them got to know each other better and became like a family. That was almost ruined when sex was tossed into the picture though.

Madeline had just flown back home from a film set she had been cast in a small role on when she walked in on the married couple in the middle of a pretty intense sex session. She wasn't sure how it happened or who initiated it but somehow she was dragged into joining them. It wasn't her first time being with a couple since she was forced to do it a few times when she had been hard up for money when she was on her own but this time it felt awkward.

The most puzzling of all was when the Blawrights acted like it was no big deal after it. The whole dynamic between the three of them changed after that. It happened a few more times too and none of the times Madeline thought to stop them. It was like she felt she owed it to them for helping her become more independent. The last time it had happened was right before they found out they had been accepted into the bunker.

Madeline had no idea what it was when they brought the whole concept of the place up to her but when they offered to have her come along with them she freaked out. The idea of being locked up underground with people she didn't know and possibly never seeing the sun rise or set again wasn't something she felt like she wanted.

The Blawrights weren't deterred though; they knew she would be back. They weren't wrong either because after just a week of being back on her own in the real world she felt alone and disgusted by all the men who were constantly grabbing at her and trying to talk her into their beds.

It wasn't long after that when they flew to the islands and then finally entered the bunker. When she had walked into Paul's office that day she was expecting the same treatment she got from nearly every other guy who crossed her path but it didn't happen. The whole time that he was in there interviewing her he hadn't treated her like a piece of meat and even that day at the pool he had been so nice to her but not in a way that said he was trying to get into her panties.

Perhaps it was the mild rejection of him not paying attention to her like everyone else did that made her so interested in him or maybe there was simply something more that she just couldn't explain. All she knew was at that point it felt like her face was burning up from the way he was looking at her.

"So... Haley said you had some questions about this place that you were hoping to have answered?" He asked her.

"Umm I guess. I mean her and I talked a little about things that I had been wondering about but I never said anything beyond that." She answered while her face got a little redder again.

"Well was that isn't much to go off of. Was there anything in particular that you wanted to know about?"

She seemed to be thinking about what he said and started to open her mouth to answer a few times but no words seemed to come out.

"Ok lets try this. How about you tell me what it was that you and Haley were talking about that day and we can go from there."

"Well you will probably think this is stupid but we were talking about how things would play out here as the years went by and I said to her that I wasn't sure how long I could stay here because I wouldn't have anything to do after a while."

That seemed like quite the conversation they were having Paul thought but he wondered what she meant by it. Almost as if reading that expression on his face she clarified.

"You see I've done nothing but model my whole life and being here it doesn't seem like that would be all that useful of a job to have. Not to mention what happens when I get older and my looks fade?" She says with a sigh.

"With as beautiful as you are I doubt that will really ever become an issue. As far as being a model here in the bunker still, well there is nothing stopping you from doing something else if you decided to." He tells her with a glowing smile on his face.

She seemed to light up from his compliment and her heart began to flutter even harder if it was possible.

"See that's the thing. All I know how to do is model. I never went to school for anything and even back in my high school days most of my teachers were guys who just passed me because they were hoping to get in my pants."

"Well are there any things you might be interested in doing?"

"Honestly I have no idea. Like I said I've spent my whole life just being the pretty girl that I don't even know what's available for me to become."

"That's easy to fix. Here lets go over to the computer and I can show you what's available and what each job would entail."

Madeline followed him over to the computer that was on a desk in the unused room of the suite that the three residents had turned into a make-shift office and personal gym. It took a couple hours but Paul went through each and every job that was available in the bunker and explained what was expected of each. Madeline seemed pretty interested in the data entry job, something that most shied away from. It turns out she had been teaching herself more and more about computers since she got there and data entry was a natural evolution from there.

There was never a shortage of need for people entering that field since it was usually glossed over by most and the ones who had chosen to go down that route usually burned themselves out pretty quickly.

With the job question somewhat satisfied Madeline seemed to be in a much better mood. Her nervousness around him was becoming less and less and she was hoping to continue on with the conversation.

"Ok so I think that answered that. Was there anything else that you might want to know about here in the bunker?" He asks her.

"There is but I'm not sure if I should ask it." She says drooping her head down to avoid making eye contact with him.

"You can ask anything you want. I promise there are no stupid questions." He tells her.

"Yeah only stupid people like me." She says with a laugh.

Paul shakes his head. Sure the joke was a little funny but she was far from a stupid person.

"Well I don't think you are stupid. It's fine if you are uncomfortable asking. I won't pressure you to ask anything."

His reassurance was the calming that she needed. She had always been afraid to ask people things because she thought they just saw her as an airhead that was incapable of any intelligent thought.

"So I guess I was just wondering... Well I guess what would the process be if I wanted to live somewhere else?" She asked him nervously.

"Do you mean like switch bunkers? Or like live somewhere else inside this bunker?"

"Wait, we can switch bunkers? No, I meant inside this one. Don't take that the wrong way. I love both Haley and Joe but I guess I was just wondering if my living arrangements were stuck permanently where I'd be living with them?"

"I totally understand that. No if you wanted to move out on your own it would certainly be allowed. With that said though once the bunker filled more to capacity it's possible you could be stuck living with other people again. Or if you became involved with someone you could also be moved in with them. As far as being moved to a different bunker goes, well I'm not going to say it isn't possible but it's not something we have made plans to happen between the bunkers."

"So if I wanted to move out and into a place of my own that would be possible?"

"Yeah I don't see how it could cause any problems right now but like I said eventually once we get fuller it probably wouldn't be so easy." He tells her.

She seemed to be thinking about it harder the more he reiterated that what she was asking for could actually happen. It seemed like she had more to say again but just like the other time nothing seemed to come out.

"Was that the only questions that you had?"

"I think so. Well there are some other things but I doubt you would be willing to answer those." She tells him.

"As I said I'm willing to answer any questions you might have. Surely some I might not know but I would still be able to get you an answer to anything I didn't know off hand today."

"Well the things I would ask aren't really about this place. I guess in a way they could be if I phrased them in a certain way but for the most part I don't think they are."