The Bunker Project Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see and what would the questions you want answers to be about then?" He asks her curious by what she meant.

"They are about you."

"Me?"

"Yeah you."

"Why do you want to know about me?"

"Well that should be fairly obvious." She says with a laugh.

Paul was a bit taken back by her answer. He didn't expect her to be all that curious about him. It was only fair really since he tried to get to know her better with some of his questions before.

He let her ask her questions and he answered the ones that he felt comfortable with her knowing. Eventually questions came up about his love life and what it had been in the past. Madeline knew about his marriage that had ended in tragedy but she was curious why he remained single in the years since. There was no easy answer to tell her when she asked that because he didn't really know the answer himself.

He still did his best to give her something even if it wasn't what she was expecting to hear. She asked him about his family next and he avoided talking about his parents but told her all about his brother and sister along with their families. She told him about a couple of the rumors she had heard about him and asked if it was true that his old girlfriend was living in the bunker now. Paul reluctantly confirmed it but emphasized the fact that nothing would ever happen with that ever again.

Since he had been so forthcoming with him, Madeline decided to tell him about the day at the pool when the other two women went in and spied on him. She made sure to tell him that she had stayed in the pool while they went to get a better look at him but she couldn't deny that she had wanted to join them. The whole incident had seemed absurd the way she described it including the comment about him stuffing his swim trunks that it made him burst out in laughter.

His laughing gave Madeline enough confidence that she swiftly moved in where he sat on the couch and launched her lips against his. The kiss caught him by surprise and he quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I Shouldn't have done that. It's just I've been thinking about it since I first saw you and I saw my chance." She apologized letting her head fall in shame.

Paul quickly tilted her head up to look at him and he could see the sadness in her bright green eyes. She had a look on her face that reminded him of the time his sister had found out that their dog had died.

"There is nothing to be sorry for Madeline. You just caught me by surprise is all." He tells her trying to reassure her that he enjoyed what she had done.

"You can call me Maddie you know. You don't have to call me Madeline."

"Is that what you would like for me to call you because I'm fine with either?"

"Yes."

"Ok Maddie it is then."

Her huge smile was so beautiful it could light up a whole room. Bending forward Paul let his lips find hers feeling the air suck out of her lungs as he surprised her with his actions this time. They remained lip locked together for somewhere around twenty minutes before Maddie pulled away and reached for his hand.

Paul had a sense of where this was going and only a fool would turn down a beauty like her. He just let her take his hand and guide them into what he assumed was her bedroom. She had done some work in the room already as the walls had been painted a bright pink and there were various pictures of her throughout her life taped to the wall.

He let her set the pace and followed as she strolled to the bed and sat down. He joined her and she instantly went back to where they had left off on the couch. Each of their hands began to roam the other's body as the sounds of the kissing echoed through the room. Hers quickly found the ever growing lump in the front of his jeans and his made their way across her back before moving around the front to gently cup her sizable breast in his hand.

Maddie had been waiting for him to touch her like that and his hands felt like electricity on her body. She had been fantasizing about this moment for weeks. She couldn't hold back the moans from her mouth any longer. Paul just moved his lips off hers and trailed kisses across her neck. Feeling extra cheeky he kissed over until his lips were right by the side of her head and he gently blew some of his warm breath into her ear eliciting a deep moan from her.

Moving his hands down he found the very bottom of her shirt and began to slowly lift it up her body. Little by little more and more of her sexy pale skin was exposed for his eyes to see. Eventually her shirt had been bunched up just below her ample chest and he moved forward to kiss across her taut tummy. Maddie took the opportunity to reach down while he was busy kissing her and lifted her shirt fully off. When Paul pulled his mouth away from her stomach he was greeted with the beautiful sight of her sitting there with just a silky lace red bra covering her wonderful globes.

He let his hands roam up her body taking each delightful peek in his hands and started to lightly caress them running her nipples against his fingers causing her to throw her head back and mew in delight. Moving each hand up further he reached her shoulder where he slowly slid the straps of the red bra down her arms and then fully free from her body. His lips followed suit and he trailed kisses where the straps had been eventually making his way to the center of each breast and pulling it free with his lips.

Maddie was in heaven, he hadn't done anything but touch her and she was already on the verge of climax. Reaching behind her back she discarded the now useless piece of material and groaned in pleasure as he swirled his tongue around each of her nipples. Pulling back he took in the majesty of her perfect breasts. They were big but not too big and the bright pink nipples contrasted so perfectly against her pale skin.

She wasn't about to let him have all the fun though. As nimbly as her fingers could work she made short work of his pants. Since he hadn't taken his shoes off his pants refused to go any further than that causing her to giggle in amusement. Stepping back he kicked his shoes off and let the jeans fall the rest of the way off. At the same time he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his rippled upper body for her eyes again. It had looked glorious that day in the pool but it looked even better up close.

It was clear to Maddie's eyes that her friends hadn't been lying about his size that day because the large protrusion that ran down the right leg of his boxers was right around the length they had indicated with their hands at the pool.

Paul wasn't done with his undressing of Maddie though so she would have to wait just a little longer to finally see it. Moving back to the bed he reached forward and unclasped the fly on her jeans slowly revealing the matching red panties that went with the bra she had been wearing. A definitive wet spot had formed on the crotch of the material as Paul eased her jeans down her legs. Her legs were so long it felt like they went on forever. Once the jeans were firmly tossed onto the floor, he pulled her leg up to his mouth and kissed along its length. He repeated the process with the other before snatching her panties in his teeth and pulled them off her body.

It was the sexiest thing that Maddie had ever seen. He was quickly back up her body and circling kisses all around the newly exposed skin by her sex. There was a neatly trimmed patch of red hair just above her slit that made it clear she was a natural red head and no dyes had been needed. Maddie was about to explode from his teasing so she pulled his head between her legs and he got the picture. Immediately his tongue began probing her depths causing her to pull him further into her.

Maddie tasted almost as divine as his favorite Sarah did. It must be something about red heads that made them taste so sweet. Maddie couldn't take any more of his oral ministrations though, she needed him inside her. She pushed his head away and her hands grabbed at the waistband practically ripping his boxers off him. He calmed her enough that he was able to get the article of clothing off without her completely destroying it.

Maddie was in awe of his large hanging member now that it was free and exposed to her eyes. She didn't get too long to enjoy the sight of it before he positioned it at her opening and sank all the way in. Even though she was begging him to give it to her hard, he didn't relent. Instead he started a nice slow rhythm in and out of her. By the time he had stroked into her the fifth time she was screaming out in pleasure. It felt like nothing Maddie had ever felt before.

Paul just remained true to his rhythm and continued at the pace he had set for himself. Maddie was going mad though because what he was doing to her felt so intense that she was a bomb waiting to explode. It didn't help any all the times he would bend forward and take her nipples or breast into his mouth savoring on the sweet scent of her flesh.

The sound of Maddie's screams were becoming deafening even to the point that someone in the main part of the suite had banged on the wall and shouted, "Hey keep it down in there!"

It was a good thing that they had shut the door to her bedroom or they would have had a captive audience enjoying the sight of the two of them perfectly joined together. Paul was closing in on an hour straight of plowing into her when he felt like he couldn't hold it anymore. It had been many days since he had done anything, not since the little mini-orgy for that matter, and he had built up a huge load in that time.

Maddie was about to be the recipient of that load as it blasted into her so hard that it nearly pushed him out of her. Completely spent he fell forward and straight onto her chest. Maddie was overcome by the feeling of so much of his spunk inside her that she just closed her eyes and played with his hair with her hand.

It took around a half hour before they finally disentangled from each other. There was so much of his seed pouring out of her that it looked like a river had formed flowing down her leg. They just remained there a little while longer enjoying a nice cuddle with each other. From out in the rest of the suite they heard that same voice again, "Thank Christ I think they are finally done. I was starting to think they were going to be going all night."

That comment made each of them chuckle and share another kiss. Looking at the time Paul reluctantly reached for his clothes. While getting dressed he looked at the beauty that lay on the bed and a feeling he couldn't explain washed over him. It wasn't a feeling of guilt or anything bad. It was more of a feeling of acknowledgement that he was good with what had just happened. It was different than the other times with the women down in the bunker but he didn't know why.

He really wished they had done it at his place so that he didn't have to leave but perhaps the next time could happen there. Now that he was back fully dressed he stumbled back over to the bed and gave Maddie one last kiss. As soon as he started moving to the door she pulled the covers over her body and dozed off.

Walking through the suite was a bit awkward. When he left out of the hallway both Haley and Joe were seated on the couch watching some movie. It was clear they knew what he had just been doing. A mischievous smirk was on Haley's face like she was happy with her handy work. Joe on the other hand hadn't known who the mystery person was making his roommate and friend cry out in pleasure but he certainly wasn't expecting it to be Paul.

Paul gave a feeble little wave acknowledging their presence and made his way to the door. Right as he reached for the door Haley turned to look at him and said, "You know you can stay the night if you want right?"

Paul simply nodded his head and left out through the door. The whole walk home he was kicking himself for not telling his newest lover about the others or asking if she was even ok with it.