The Bunker Project Ch. 08

Story Info
The heat wave is finally over.
11.3k words
4.74
3.3k
8
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

*******

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 8: Larger Than Life Proportions

First Week of May 2024

Waking, Paul felt a weight on his body and when his still tired eyes looked down he saw that he had been asleep on his couch with a red haired girl asleep on his chest. Rubbing his eyes to knock away the haze he finally recognized the face of the red haired woman who lay on him, it was Siobahn who he had just welcomed into the bunker. Remembering what had happened the previous day, he remembered they had been talking. Then sitting together on the couch talking some more while watching some movies and they must've fallen asleep.

At some point after both drifted off to sleep, his television must have shut off on its own because it was no longer on. He couldn't remember who fell asleep first or even if it had been him who had gathered the blanket that covered them on the couch. The movement he had made while wiping the sleep from his eyes must've been more than he thought because Siobahn began to stir awake as well.

As her brain made sense of where she was, she sat up and looked around for a clock to figure out how long she had slept for. Seeing what the clock said told her that she had indeed slept until sometime the next day. She tossed the blanket from her body and attempted to stand up. Her legs were a bit shaky as they weren't fully awake yet. She too couldn't remember what had happened the night before but seeing that she still had all her clothes on and so did he, she knew nothing had happened between them, not that she didn't want it too. A large part of her felt sad that nothing had happened because after talking to him and getting to know him more, she felt like she had developed started to have feelings for him.

Now with her legs seeming to have found their footing, she moved over and kissed Paul's forehead before thanking him for the wonderful night and making her exit from his place. She had been so quick to leave that he didn't even have a chance to give her a proper goodbye or actually see her out.

Instead Paul stayed sitting there for a little while debating about flopping back down and sleeping a little longer or forcing himself to get up and face the day. He finally moved when he saw the light on his phone blinking indicating it had an unread message waiting or a missed call.

Picking up the phone he swiped the screen to life and spotted the notification that he did indeed have a missed message. A couple taps of his finger later and he started to read the messages from an unknown number.

Unknown: I just want to apologize for storming off the way I did I know I shouldn't have

Unknown: Seeing you there goofing around with those other girls in the pool I guess I just got jealous and yeah I know that's stupid but it's going to take me a little while to see us how you want us to be

There seemed to be a bit of a time gap between those first two messages and the ones that followed. The first ones had been sent right around the time he was giving Siobahn a tour of the bunker and for some reason he hadn't heard his phone go off. The message that followed came hours later and would have been sent to him some time in the night.

Unknown: Don't freak out I stopped by your place to talk again, the door still worked just like last time and I came in but you were asleep on the couch so I put a blanket over you and left

Well that certainly explained how the blanket had come to cover both him and Siobahn and how the television must've been shut off. If Amanda had been the one who put the blanket over them, then she obviously saw the red haired woman who was asleep next to him as well. There was no clear anger in the message that she had sent that he could pick up and looking around he saw no signs of anything being broken like had happened the last time she was in his place and he told her that she wasn't going to get what she wanted.

Finally scrolling to the last unread message, he saw that it had been sent only a few minutes prior. In fact it was probably the sound of his phone chiming that was the cause of him waking up.

Unknown: Hopefully you are getting these, can we talk? I heard some things about you and I hope they aren't true

He wondered what she meant by that since it sounded a bit cryptic. He had forgotten to check into her door access before he started on the last group of residents like he had planned. He made a mental note to take care of that right away when he got up. 'What did she mean she heard some things about me?' He thought. Putting his phone down, he stretched feeling his muscles pop and relax from the awkward positioning he had slept in and made his way to get a shower.

The shower was quick not taking his time like he normally would, he wanted to take care of the problem with Amanda's door access before he forgot about it again. He just threw on whatever clothes he came across first. There was no need to dress up as he had nearly a week before he actually had to be back in an official capacity.

Paul made his way across the atrium and saw a couple walking together he didn't recognize. They were walking his direction on the paths that surrounded the lake. Stopping he waved to the pair and took some time to look them over as they moved closer to him.

The woman was short, barely over five feet if he had to estimate. Her brown hair was done up in a pony tail that bounced off her shoulder as she walked. Her body was somewhere in-between chubby and fat but it seemed to work on her. The man was roughly the same height as Paul but with balding red hair and a well-kept moustache. If he had to guess they were both at least in their thirties but more likely roughly around his own age.

"Hello, how are you both doing?" Paul asks as they approach near him on the path. The woman smiles coming to a stop a few feet from Paul while the man stays shortly behind her.

"We would be doing a lot better without this heat. It would make these walks so much better but I guess it is kind of more helpful for me." The woman says.

"Oh why is that?" Paul asks. The woman gives him a puzzled look as if he should get what she meant.

"Just look at me, i'm fat. This heat might help burn things off quicker." She says while gesturing at her larger body. Paul looked her over and didn't see a problem with her body, but he had learned since being there that he had a thing for larger women so he was somewhat biased.

"You don't look that bad to me. I'm not sure how much the heat would help you though. It might show some on the scale temporarily but it's just water weight and you will be higher again once you properly hydrate." He tells her. She had blushed when he told her she didn't look bad. Her husband rarely gave her compliments anymore since she had put all the weight on. Now here an attractive guy had done so unexpectedly and it made her day.

Watching the two talk, the man who had seemingly been forgotten about got a sense that now was the time to speak up before his wife took anything further since he could see by the way she was looking at the man that she was clearly interested and on the fringe of flirting.

"Never got your name." He says to Paul.

"Sorry where are my manners, i'm Paul. I'm the administrator here. I'd imagine that you must have been checked in by Ms. Dumont then?" Paul asks.

The man seemed to look him over more now. There was something in the man's eye that told Paul when he said who he was that the man was familiar with him or at least heard about him but it seemed like there was something more to it.

"I'm Chad Minor and this is my wife Becky. No I have no idea who this Dumont woman is. We were checked in by a short woman named Melisa." He tells Paul. That meant that they came in with the same group that his ex-fiancé Amanda had. Becky seemed to be itching to talk again now that it was confirmed who he was.

"I've heard a lot about you. I'm friends with Amanda. It's actually crazy, we went to high school together and i'm pretty sure I met you way back then, when you two were dating. I was actually at the same prom as both you guys even. When Mandy moved back to town after college you were all she talked about. She would usually go on and on about you whenever we all met up. You look so different now." Becky says with what seemed like an extra sparkle in her eyes.

"Wow that is crazy, what are the odds? Yeah a lot has changed in all those years. So how long have you two been married? Where did you both meet?" He asks them.

Chad spoke up now. "We are closing in on lucky 13 this August. We met when I fixed this little woman's car when it broke down in front of the shop I was working at. We figured it was fate putting us together. Well I may have forced things to happen too since I simply couldn't take my eyes off her once I saw her either."

"Wow that is quite the long haul. I was only lucky enough to get a few years with mine. Hopefully you guys make it a lot longer." Paul says.

Grabbing hold of her husband, Becky pulls him close before saying, "That's the plan. We have our issues at times but we make it through and I don't see that changing. Don't you hunny?" Chad simply shakes his head in agreement with his wife.

"Well it was nice meeting you both but I should let you get back to your walk and I should get going." He says to them.

Becky doesn't want the talk to end. She loves her husband but it's also not every day she gets to talk to a good looking guy of Paul's caliber. Not that her husband was ugly by any means but he was nowhere in the league of someone like Paul. Plus if she hadn't been married she would've checked to see if the rumors she had heard were true. After looking over at her husband, she finally conceded that it was best to move along.

"It was nice meeting you. Yeah we should get going. This fat isn't going to just magically fall off on its own." Becky says to him with a laugh.

Then something dawned on Paul. Since they had been in the same group as Amanda, it was possible that there could be an issue with their access too. Better to find out now than to have to fix that later he thought.

"Before you go, have either of you had any issues happening with your door access?" He asks.

They both look at each other and then ask, "What do you mean?"

"Have either of you had where you could enter through doors that you shouldn't be able to?" He asks being more specific.

"Not that we know of but we only really tried our suite and work. We didn't think to try it on any other door. Hers works to get into the school and mine works over in the maintenance department. Why is there something wrong with our access?" Chad asks.

"I'm sure it's nothing. We had some problems with some of the others from your induction group and I was curious if it was more wide spread. No need to worry if you haven't seen any issues." Paul tells them but making sure to remind himself to check on theirs while he fixed Amanda's

"Okay, well we better get going. In fact I think we are going to go check our suite to see if we have any problems." Becky says with her face slightly becoming more flushed. Chad eyed his wife and saw the look on her face and knew what it meant. The more Paul had been talking the more Becky had been getting worked up. If she didn't get out of there right then she would end up cheating on her husband right in front of his face. No it was better to get home and let Chad try to take care of her. She knew he couldn't or at least hadn't been able to for a few years but that way she wouldn't cheat on him though.

As if to indicate the urgency to leave, Becky lifted the loose fitting tank top over her head exposing a pinkish white sports bra that was already caked in sweat to the point it had become semi-transparent. Her nipples were absolutely hard making their presence known underneath the material and her chocolate brown half dollar sized areolas were each clearly visible as well. Her breasts weren't alone in being on display due to the moisture on her clothing. Whether it was sweat from the heat or she had actually become aroused as she stood there, when Paul looked down onto her yoga pants, a damp circle surrounded her crotch and made it clear she had nothing on under them. Paul couldn't help but stare at one of the most exquisite camel toes he had ever seen as her leggings had clung tighter to her body from the wetness.

Chad took one look at where Paul's eyes had fixated and grabbed his wife practically sprinting towards their home. Watching the pair leave Paul had to adjust himself since the sight of Becky had made him start to harden. He smiled as he noticed the excitement that was showing on her face as she looked back at him and then he took in the sight of her plump ass as it bounced away out of sight down the path.

The rest of the walk to the main structure went by without incident. A long elevator ride to the administrative floor later and he was on his way to the security controls. He logged into the system and scrolled through until he entered into the residential files. Going straight for Amanda's file, he clicked and something stood out right away. Amanda had been given access to not only her own suite but his suite, the school and his office as well. It wasn't an error; she had been intentionally given access to his place.

Looking further through the file he saw that the access had been given right after her induction interview based on the timestamp but the log had Erica's name attached to it. That seemed curious since Melisa had done the interview and she wouldn't have had access to that portion of the system. Quickly he backed out and looked at the others that came in at the same time including the couple he just met. Theirs were all completely normal with no additional access having been granted. That meant someone had wanted Amanda to be able to get into his home and purposefully made it so.

On a hunch he backed out one more time and scrolled back up the list until he landed on Melisa's name. Sure enough she had been given access to pretty much everywhere. The same listing of Erica's name in the log was there. That was odd considering he had been the one that had brought her and her family in. He checked Sarah's file and hers was completely normal as well.

Knowing what the problem was now, he went in and corrected the access on both the women. Restricting each back to what they should have been in the first place. As he was finishing up a knock at the door startled him. A young man he didn't recognize was standing there.

"Excuse me sir, there is a call for you waiting in your office. I think it's about the temperature control." Before Paul could reply the young man had walked off.

Closing down the computer, he made his way for his office. He spotted Erica in her office on the phone clearly upset by whoever she was speaking with. Picking up the phone, he talked to the engineer who informed him they had finally figured out the problem that was causing the heat. The man told him they could have it fixed by the same time the next day but needed to order some higher quality replacement parts if they wanted to avoid the same thing happening again in the future.

"That's great to hear. The residents will be thrilled to have everything back to normal. Send the list of the parts you need to my office and we will get them shipped out on our next resupply that comes in." He says over the phone.

This day was starting to get even better he thought. Walking over to Erica's office, he was eager to tell her the good news. He waited while she finished up her call. "So the heat will be fixed by tomorrow. They figured out the problem." He tells her.

"That's awesome. I think everyone was getting tired of the heat. People were starting to go crazy. You have no idea how many fights i've had to break up the last couple days." Erica says to him.

"Speaking of which, there is something I wanted to ask you." He says getting her attention.

"Sure ask away." She responds.

"When you trained Mrs. White to fill in for you, what all did you teach her about the computer system?" He asks.

Confused by why he was asking about that, Erica looked him in the eye to see if this was some sort of joke.

"None. She was only taught how to do the interviews and how to process them into quarantine after that. Why?" She asks. Paul can't see any sign that Erica was lying to him.

"Well in that case who took care of the residential access for each of the groups she interviewed?" He asks more specifically.

Erica thinks about it for a minute before answering, "I'm pretty sure I took care of that when we finished up with the meeting. I know I did for at least the ones who were pre-screened. If I didn't do the others that day I did them the following day."

It didn't seem like Erica had anything to do with it but how had Melisa gained access then? Or maybe she had she had a tremendous poker face and was bluffing her way out of it. As far as Paul could tell though, Erica had nothing to gain from giving either woman the access they had.

"Was Mrs. White back in your office at any point after you would have taken care of them?" He asked trying to figure it out.

"Now that you say that, yeah she had been in here when I got back from dropping off the samples in the lab. Why?" She asked puzzled what this was all about.

"Just something I need to look into. Nothing for you to worry about I already fixed the problem but I want to make sure it doesn't happen again. Do me a favor, change your password and make sure it's not left anywhere that anyone else can see it." He tells her.

"Yeah i'll do that right away. If what it is what i'm thinking you are implying then i'll make sure when Mrs. White is in here the cameras will be monitoring her from now on." Erica tells him.

With that settled Paul left Erica to take care of whatever it was she was working on and headed home. The following day he was needed for the meeting but that would only take a few minutes of his time.

The monthly board meeting had come and gone without too much concern. It went as smoothly as it had the first time around. The other bunkers were both moving more in line with what the projections had been. Cassandra and Jonathan still weren't getting along but found a way to make it work enough that bunker 2 didn't suffer or fall behind any further. Paul snuck in some quick questions that hinted at what he had found out the board was doing but no one seemed to bite. They were clearly keeping it close to the chest or very few people actually knew what they were up to.

The week seems to fly by. The residents were ecstatic when the temperature returned to its normal more comfortable rate. No other problems arose but Paul just couldn't get Melisa out of his mind. 'Why had she done it?' He thought.

Even as he went down and released the previous group of residents, he was still trying to work out what Melisa's little game might be. He was more observant of this group since it was the second time that Melisa and Zander had taken in a group by themselves and the last time had brought in his ex. Luckily this time there was no surprises and he didn't know any of the new people.

Paul still needed to talk with all the women who were actively avoiding him at this point. The last message from Amanda still lingered in the back of his mind and he was starting to wonder if that had anything to do with why they didn't want to talk to him.