The Bunker Project Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He almost caught her in the act when he came around to place the plate of tacos in front of her. With lightning quick reflexes she was able to pull her hands away and push her skirt back down just in time.

She wasn't sure what he had put on the tacos but they tasted divine. It didn't hurt that a bit of her own juices had gotten added into the mix as she ate. She must have been hungrier than she thought because the food was gone in a flash.

Since he had gone through the trouble to cook her an awesome meal, she felt it was only right that she cleaned up. Walking over to the sink she began to clean off her plate and then the things he had used to cook everything while he finished up the last of his food. When he was done he walked his plate over to her and he could swear he could smell her musk while he stood behind her.

"You know, I don't even know your name." Lindsey says as she looks over her shoulder to Paul who stood behind her.

"Really? I could've sworn I told you my name already." He answered.

"Nope."

"It's Paul. Come to think of it I don't think I got yours either." He tells her.

Spinning around to face him while the water continued to run she tells him, "You know you should really consider asking a girl her name before you kiss her or take her home."

It's Paul's turn to have his face go somewhat red because she was right. He had been so quick to start making out with the girl yet he knew nothing about her. For all he knew she could've been married or seeing someone else or worse underage. Seeing the conflict and embarrassment on his face just made him look even more attractive than Lindsey had already thought he was.

"It's Lindsey by the way."

"I guess this would be a good time to ask if you are married or seeing someone." He says to her.

"Well that should be fairly obvious what that answer is. I know you saw my busted phone. Are you married or seeing someone?" She replies.

"Me married? No I was at one point but I lost my wife in a tragic accident. As far as if I'm seeing someone... Well that is complicated." He tells her.

"I see. How long were you married? And if you don't mind me asking what happened to her?"

"How long were we married? Technically not that long but even just one day felt like it was good enough to last a lifetime. As far as what happened to her, well that is pretty common knowledge." He explains.

"Ok so that was one of the most romantic things I've ever heard anyone say before and how would it be common knowledge if I don't know her name?"

"True, you have me there. It was a plane crash that happened back in 2018." He says with a sigh. He didn't like thinking about what had happened even after all the years had passed.

"Wait was she a famous singer?" She says after a light bulb seemed to have gone on in her head.

Paul simply shook his head yes and it was clear that she remembered what had happened.

"I thought she was married to some sleazy rich guy?" Lindsey says not thinking about her choice of words. "Shit sorry I didn't mean it like that. I guess when I pictured her married it was to some gross over-weight balding billionaire, you know like a Bill Gates type. Wait so that means you are some ultra-rich guy?"

"Sorry to disappoint, I'm certainly no Bill Gates. Am I rich? Well that depends on what you see as wealth. Do I have a lot of money? Sure but that doesn't really make me rich. I'm sure the people that have been trying to take over my company would disagree but to me if someone was rich it would mean that they have a large healthy family, people to pass their wisdom and experiences off to." Paul tells her.

The conversation continues between the two as they get to know each other. It turns out they have quite a bit in common and similar outlooks on life. They just came from different backgrounds and the choices they made that led them to the bunker were vastly different.

After talking for hours, Paul suggested they move over to the couch and enjoy a movie together. Lindsey was happy to oblige so long as he had some popcorn for her to enjoy during the movie. One movie turned into two and then into a mini marathon. The clock above his television read that it was just passed midnight when the final movie ended.

Lindsey had been planning on heading home but after so many movies she was too tired to make the walk back to her own place. It wasn't like Paul would've let her leave so easily either since he still was worried that she might have a concussion or something. Like he had planned, he offered up his bedroom for her to sleep in but she tried to counter offer to take the couch instead. Paul refused her offer and insisted that she take his bedroom.

He escorted her to the doorway of his bedroom and they each told each other goodnight. Lindsey was secretly hoping that he would pick up on the hints that she was shooting his way and he would come join her in the bed at some point during the night. She even thought about sleeping in the nude just in case but her tiredness got the better of her and she passed out while still wearing most of her clothes. The only things she had managed to discard were her socks and shoes.

Morning had come quicker than either of them would've liked. Paul hadn't come to join her in the bed like she had hoped and she was still incredibly horny. Scooting herself off the bed, she gingerly walks out into the living room and sees that Paul had woken up too. Taking the initiative, Lindsey walked around to the front of the couch and plopped down into his lap. Her hands pulled his face to hers and she planted the most passionate kiss she could manage onto his lips.

Paul had just been about to go check on her when she came out and he wasn't expecting her to just kiss him. He wasn't going to complain though because he had wanted to kiss her again all night. Breaking the kiss, Lindsey crawled off his lap and took hold of his hand pulling him to his feet. It seemed Paul had slept in his clothes the same as Lindsey had. With a smile she guided them back towards his bedroom.

Once inside he lets her lead them to his bed and starts to take her clothes off. First he pulls the red tank top over her head revealing a sexy pink and purple floral size 38B bra. Next to go is the denim skirt. Her black panties had been so wet the night before that she left them sitting on his bathroom sink. Paul's dick got extra hard by the immediate sight of her naked pussy; he wondered how long she hadn't been wearing any panties.

She hungrily works his pants off and can see the outline of his hard cock pushing down one of the legs of his boxer briefs. Paul takes his shirt off and then bends down kissing her. Lindsey's hands explore his muscular chest before moving down his defined abs and finding her target. She reaches to each side of his boxers and starts to push them down his legs.

When the material clears his hard cock, it springs free slapping into his stomach with a thud. Lindsey licks her lips at the sight of it. The only two guys she had ever been with back in her home country of the Philippines were nowhere close to his size. The one guy she had been with after moving to California wasn't even this big. Paul looked down just in time to see Lindsey's shiny lips take the head of his cock into her mouth.

She definitely knew what she was doing as she was able to deep throat most of his cock. It felt incredible to Paul as his head flew back with each stroke into her eager mouth. Reaching down his hand found its way around her back as she continued to bob on his cock. With a snap of his fingers against the clasp, her bra fell loose against her chest. Reaching with both hands now, he pulled the material away exposing her beautiful tits. They seemed to fit so nicely into his hands. The light brown colored areolas and eraser tipped nipples were a sight to see.

Paul couldn't wait any longer. He pushed Lindsey's mouth off his cock and pushed her back on the bed. As she moved back he grabbed ahold of his painfully erect cock and gave it a few strokes. Her pussy was completely hairless and he was tempted to dive in with his mouth to feast on her but the need to be inside her won over him instead. Moving up on top of her, he positioned at her hole and slowly pushed in. She was so wet that he easily slipped the head in. Slowly he worked nearly all his cock into her as they explored each other's bodies and Paul completely took Lindsey to heights she has never reached before.

Time seems to stop as the pair continues going at it hard all day and night. He doesn't know how many times he was able to get her off but he knows he came inside her at least seven times. When they were finally exhausted they collapsed next to each other.

The two shared an intimate moment as they drifted asleep but they didn't know an upset Kristy was listening outside the door as they did so. Paul hadn't got the door shut completely when they had come back there and Kristy had come to get her some of Paul after going without for so long. When she got there she found the door partially open and heard the screams coming from the bedroom belonging to another woman.

While she had already shared Paul twice, she had hoped those would be the last times unless it was on her terms. She had fallen in love with him right away and this seemed to a dagger straight through her heart. If the rumors were to be believed and now she believed them, she would never forgive him or herself for even falling for him. When she ran from his suite she didn't even bother to close the door. She just sprinted to the elevator with her face full of tears.

When the next day broke, they were right back at it. The sex had even spilled out into other parts of the suite. First it was a lengthy session in the shower and that was followed up some standing doggy style in the kitchen after some breakfast. From there they ended up on the couch where he took her from behind while they layed across the length of the couch. They didn't even bother to put on any clothes since it was pointless because they would just end up tossed off anyway.

Paul did finally close the door but not until Lindsey had talked him into some carry sex out in the hallway. After that things seemed to calm down some and it led to more conversations about where things were going between them. Paul hadn't brought up about the other women because he didn't want to destroy things right away.

They probably would've spent the rest of the day fucking each other's brains out if it had not been for a knock coming on his door. Since they had been laying in his bed at the time, he just left the naked Lindsey on the bed while he threw on a robe and went to answer the door.

Paul was surprised to see the Major standing out in the hall when he opened the door. If the head of security had chosen to come all the way over to his place, then it had to be something serious. The Major took a look around when Paul opened the door and based off the fact that he was wearing a bathrobe, it told him what had been going on. Of course the smell the wafted out into the hall as soon as the door opened didn't hurt either.

"Catch you at a bad time?" The Major asked him.

"No I was just relaxing. Why, what brings you to my neck of the woods?" Paul asks.

"There has been an incident. Since there is no protocol for something of this nature on the books, I came to gather you up to figure out how we proceed from here." The tall black man answers.

"I suggest you go get some clothes on and come with me."

Paul simply nodded his head and made his way into his bedroom. He knew that it must be bad because the Major wouldn't even elaborate on what had happened other than he needed to come see for himself.

Lindsey was still sprawled out naked on the bed and when Paul re-entered the room she spread her legs in anticipation of the start of the next round of vigorous fucking between the pair. She simply couldn't get enough of his dick to the point it felt like she was addicted already.

When Paul made a detour over to his dresser instead, she knew the fun was over, at least for now. Propping herself up with her outstretched arms, she watched as Paul began to get dressed. Having her there still naked didn't make things any easier for him because all it took was a look in her direction and his dick was so hard he was having a hard time getting it situated in his boxers.

He managed though much to Lindsey's disappointment since she was hoping for another go before he left. If he knew all that was going on he might have obliged her but he didn't and the problem seemed urgent. Once he was fully dressed, he made his way to the edge of the bed and bent over giving her a lingering kiss.

"I have to go take care of something. Hopefully you are still here when I get back. If you want to head back to your place to grab some changes of clothes, that might be a good idea. If you decide to do that just prop the door so that it doesn't close all the way, that way you can get back in. Might be a good idea to get a shower first though." He tells her smelling the result of their fun.

"You don't smell any better." Lindsey says back sticking her tongue out at him.

"You know you shouldn't do that unless you plan to use it." He says back jokingly with her.

"Oh but that I do. If you bring my favorite sausage over here right now I'll show you." She says with a big grin on her face.

"Tempting but it will have to wait until I get back. Like I said hopefully you will be here when I get back and you can make good on the rain check."

"I'll be here. It's my turn to cook but I will take up your suggestion and go grab some clothes. Granted it's not like we've been wearing any but it would be good to have some clean clothes to put on if needed." She replies.

Giving her one last kiss he makes his way towards the door.

"Alright this shouldn't take too long, love you." He mindlessly blurts out as he leaves the room. He's not sure why he said that to her but it came out none the less. The Major didn't hear what was being said inside the bedroom since the door was closed the whole time but since the door had been open during the last bit that Paul said he heard him tell someone that he loved them. As far as the Major knew, Paul wasn't seeing anyone and now he was curious.

Nothing was said further between the two men as they left Paul's building and headed for where the incident had happened. They walked half way across the bunker until Paul spotted around four security officers standing around a cordoned off area on the side of one of the residential towers. A group of residents had gathered around gossiping about what might be going on.

Paul slipped under the caution tape and around the side of the tower. In the far corner where the residential tower met the rock face that had been carved out to make room for the bunker was a blue tarp covering over something.

The Major took it from there and walked over to the tarp pulling it off what it had been hiding. Before Paul's eyes was the body of a middle aged man. It appeared as if the man had been stabbed repeatedly until he died. His clothing had all been mostly stained red from the amount of blood that had been cast out of the stab wounds.

Kneeling closer to the body Paul got a better look at the damage that had been done. While no expert on murders, this was clearly a murder but the only problem was why? There had only been one death since Paul had started living in the bunker and that was a careless man who had fallen to his death after leaning over too far on his balcony.

There was no weapon left at the scene but someone hard carved a number 1 into the man's forehead and drew some type of symbol onto his right wrist with a black permanent marker. Paul spotted something the others had missed when he was pacing near the rock faced edge of the bunker. Scrawled on the cement wall of the residential tower, generally out of sight unless someone was looking for it, was what looked like words written in blood in some type of language that Paul didn't recognize.

"So what do we do with all this?" The Major asked.

"Well for starters have someone take photos of this whole area including the back wall. In regards to the body, once all the pictures have been taken discreetly take the body to the medical center and have one of the doctors perform an autopsy. The obvious cause of death is a stabbing but we might be wrong and he could've just as easily been dead before someone stabbed him. Have them swab the body for DNA and see if it matches anyone in the system. Once both of those are done make sure someone cleans up this whole area, I don't want everyone here to think they are unsafe." Paul explains.

"Alright done. Anything else you can think we should do beyond that?"

"Right now no but I'm no murder police. If we are lucky one of the residents used to be one before all this and we will have someone to guide us on what needs to be done. I will check the system first thing in the morning to see if we are so lucky. Beyond your guys that found the body this whole matter stays between just us. As soon as you get an ID on the victim let me know so I can deep dive into his profile." Paul responds before walking off.

The last thing they needed down there was a murderer on the loose. While he planned to keep it quiet amongst the general population of residents, he had to tell Erica about what they found. After the long trip up to the administrative floor, Paul spotted her in her office.

He told her all the information they had learned about what had happened so far and asked her to keep quiet about it as well. She was shocked by it and like Paul never expected something like that to ever happen down there. Sure there had been fights but nothing as serious as someone being stabbed. Since Paul knew that Melisa liked to gossip, he made sure that Erica knew to say nothing about it if she was around.

With the urgent matter resolved as much as it could be at that point, Paul set off back to his place. He was hoping Lindsey was still there waiting for him even though he wasn't in the mood for sex any more.

The whole investigation and follow up had taken a couple of hours and Paul was eager to just get home and relax. Stepping out of the elevator in his building he saw that the door to his suite was still shut all the way so that meant that either Lindsey was there waiting for him or she had gone home and he might have to wait to see her again.

Turning the knob he opened the door and was met with the sound of music playing with someone poorly singing along. Moving further into his suite he found the source. Lindsey was in fact still there and she was actively busy making some food in the kitchen dressed in only an apron. Even with the somber events that had happened, it was hard to not get excited by the sight of the naked woman that moved about the kitchen.

While the apron hid most of her good bits in the front, it covered up nothing in the back and her juicy ass was on display jiggling about as she bounced around. Any time she turned to the side he could see her handful breasts pushing out the material of the apron which caused her slight stomach rolls to become visible.

Walking up behind her, he let his hands travel up her sides until they moved up and cupped her firm tits in each hand. Turning her head to look back at him she quickly found his lips come into contact with hers. She loved the way he kissed, they made her feel like she was floating each time.

"I don't know what you are cooking but it smells amazing. I'm going to go grab a shower and then I'll come out and help if you need any." He tells her before playfully giving her ass a slight slap.