The Bunker Project Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Week of May 2024

When the next flight came it was more residents arriving from the States. It was an even split between him and Erica this time since they had chosen to give Melisa and Zander a break. This group was originally going to be done by their fill-ins but since the meeting had come earlier than planned, Paul and Erica were available to check them in instead. Most of the families were what he had become familiar with.

He made easy work of the majority of the group. They would all be quarantined this time, at least within his half of the group. He had made it through twenty three of the twenty five he had been allotted and only had two single residents to go. The last remaining were each singles that came in with no family or other accompaniment.

The first of the two stepped into his office and something about her made him think they must have met before. He just couldn't place it but she seemed so familiar. Looking through her file, her name was Milla Gates but that didn't ring a bell since he didn't know anyone by that name. She was from Canada, the only non-American in this group. There was just something there he thought.

Milla smirked when she looked over at him and she could see what he was thinking. It had happened to her many times before but didn't want to reveal too much to him as she thought it was cute that he of all people would know her. She also didn't want him to automatically think less of her if he did figure out who she was or more specifically who she had been. She had left that part of her life in the past and if no one brought it up she would happily leave it there. She already had her last career end because of it and she was hoping for a fresh start here in the bunker.

With the thoughts lingering in his mind, he got on with the interview. Looking her over it didn't help that she was clearly his type. She was a bbw with nice sized breasts and a very attractive face. As had become common now, Paul felt the rising in his pants. It didn't help that Milla had been eagerly flirting with him either. Maintaining control he managed to make it through the interview and get Milla down to the quarantine without incident.

'Only one more to go.' He thought. The last person he would check in was another solo woman. Again another bbw, only this time clearly a much younger one. Where Milla had been in her thirties, Kaity had just finished up college and was the ripe young age of twenty one. The tight tank top and lack of a bra covering her B-cup breasts didn't help to calm the excited erection that had filled out his pants. It didn't help that she had some of the bluest eyes he had ever seen either.

Part of Paul's brain was telling him to stand up, walk over rip open her skin tight leggings and spear her onto his hard cock. The other part though was still stuck on Milla. He needed to figure out what it was about her because it was driving him crazy. Milla being on his mind was enough the stop him from doing anything with the young girl.

As they walked to quarantine, she couldn't help but notice the large length down his pant leg. Even though it got her excited and she subconsciously began to rub her breasts and between her legs, her mind went to her boyfriend instead. She shakes her mind of her thoughts and asks Paul if it were possible to have her boyfriend transferred there since he had been sent to bunker 2 instead. Paul knows why that is remembering what he had found out from the board. He just told her he would look into it. After getting her settled in and turning in the last of the blood samples to the lab, Paul's cock had finally managed to calm itself down.

With his entire group done, he is hungry and it's time to find some food. When he walks through the atrium his attention is automatically drawn to a commotion that had garnered a crowd of residents just outside one of the restaurants. He doesn't know what had caused it but as he moves closer one of the new married residents break out into a full screaming match with another woman he can't see since she is blocked from view by the crowd.

"Hey what's going on here? Why is that woman screaming?" Paul asked the first person that had turned his direction once he walked over.

The mid-twenties man turned and answered Paul, "Seems some chick got caught cheating with that dude over there and his wife is pissed. Man I hope they break out into a full on cat fight. This is the most entertainment I got since I came here. Too bad there isn't a mud pit or anything they could wrestle in. Hell imagine that, some naked wrestling hotties rolling around in the mud." The young man says with a chuckle.

Paul wasn't the only one who heard what the young man had to say as two women turned in Paul's direction with disgusted sneers on their faces. Paul simply shrugged and pointed in the direction of the young man to indicate he hadn't been the one who said it and didn't agree with it either. Satisfied with their lament, they turned their attention back to the altercation still unfolding in front of the crowd.

Squeezing through the crowd, Paul made his way to the front to put a stop to things. Now that he had a better view on all the parties involved, he wasn't surprised to see that Melisa had been part of it. She was starting to become quite the problem. Paul would later learn that the husband Ryan was caught making out with Melisa inside one of the restaurants, leaving his wife Tabitha a crying mess. Ryan had tried to calm his wife down but Melisa had remained within eye sight and that just enflamed the situation into the war of words outside for everyone to see.

"You fucking bitch, I'll rip those little tits off your chest and beat you with them." Poor Tabitha screamed with a blood curdling rage.

"Hunny it was nothing. She means nothing to me. I love you and I only want you." Ryan pleaded with his wife in hopes of calming her anger.

His words seemed to do the opposite though, as Tabitha turned her wrath towards her husband instead and began forcefully smacking him in the face with every ounce of might she could muster. The sounds of the slaps seemed to echo throughout the bunker and drew in even more onlookers.

"How could you? How could you cheat on me you asshole? And with her? The slut that offers herself to every guy here?" Tabitha manages to blurt out in the direction of her cheating spouse.

"Fuck you, who you calling a slut you fat ugly bitch." Melisa snaps at the angry woman.

Turning her attention back in Melisa's direction, the insults have only managed to enrage Tabitha even more. With a quickness that seemed otherworldly, Tabitha lunged at Melisa and grabbed hold of her hair yanking the skinny woman onto the ground. By the time her husband got hold of her, she had already gotten in a half dozen kicks on the downed brunette.

While Paul had some unfinished business with Melisa himself, he thought it best to just calm the situation before things really got out of hand. With a bit of help by John White who had been told about the incident and had come to collect his daughter, Paul managed to separate the sparring women and calmed the married couple down. He watched as the black man and his white wife reconciled enough that they left together. Paul just knew Melisa would be trouble when he brought her in. First she was messing with him and now here she was breaking up a marriage.

With the commotion over, the people that had gathered slowly dissipated and John White was able to get his daughter out of there before anything else happened. Paul felt like his head was throbbing from a tremendous headache but after he grabbed some food it seemed to lessen. When he was done eating he made his way to go have a talk with Melisa. Either she was going to confess to what she did or he would have no choice but to have her taken to the cells in the security building until she did. If she took it that far she could be facing serious trouble that might even lead to her being exiled from the bunker.

As Paul enters into the residential building he was lost in his thoughts of the situation with Melisa and he doesn't see a young woman running down the corridor. Accidently he runs into her knocking her hard into the hallway wall before she falls to the ground and becomes unconscious. The contact shouldn't have been so violent but given the size difference between them and the fact that Paul wasn't paying attention it led to that unlikely outcome.

Paul looked down at the young woman and didn't recognize her at all. Lindsey was a chubby Filipino resident that Erica had checked in with her first group. By some strange bit of luck Lindsey and Paul had never crossed paths with each other even though she had been there nearly as long as he had been there. Afraid that he may have seriously hurt her, he reaches down to inspect the damage he caused. He can see her still breathing so that's good and nothing appears to be broken but there is a rather large bump that is swelling up on the back of her head. Unable to diagnose her beyond that he picks her up carrying her to the medical facility to get checked out.

As he carried her in his arms she started to come around and regained her senses. Embarrassed by the situation Lindsey tries to get him to put her down but he seems to be in full panic mode and doesn't listen to her. Finally she grabs his face and makes him look at her and tells him she's fine and to put her down. He wasn't aware that she was awake even though she had been squirming in his arms as he walked and had been screaming at him which he zoned out.

Paul hadn't fully noticed how good she looked until that moment but between her mesmerizing eyes and tempting shiny lip gloss covered lips. He just couldn't help himself and bent down kissing her. Lindsey was shocked by it at first but after a second she was just as eagerly kissing him back. The two passionately kissed while Paul gently set her back onto her feet.

Lindsey breaks the kiss and tells him that she feels fine but light headed. They are still quite a ways from the medical facility and when he tries to escort her in the direction of it she insists she is fine. She tells him she just needs to sit down for a little while. She says she should just head home but when he asks where that was he sees it's nearly the other end of the bunker. He again tries to convince her to head to the medical facility to get checked out. Lindsey asks if his building is closer. When he tells her that his is right down the path they are on she suggests they head back to his place instead. He isn't sure if that is a good idea. He thinks she needs to be checked out by a doctor but she takes him by the hand and tells him to lead the way.

By the time they reach his building her head feels like it's back to normal but she thinks it's better to have someone else watch her just in case since she lives alone. His building is super quiet she thinks. As they stand together in the elevator she finally looks him over.

She can feel her cheeks flush as she stands next to him. She nervously moves her hand into his and he looks down at her and sees her green eyes looking up into his. Grabbing ahold of his shirt she pulls him down into another kiss.

The kiss quickly turns to making out as the elevator slowly ascends the tower. When it chimes to let them know they reached their destination, Lindsey jumps up into his arms not pulling her lips from his. He cups her firm ass cheeks under her loose denim skirt in his hands and carries her down to his door. Inside his room, he kicks the door shut with his foot and carries her directly over to the couch setting her down on the cushion.

As much as he wants to continue with what they are doing, the concerned part of Paul's brain kicks in again and he backs off. He isn't sure they should be messing around like that if she has a concussion or something worse that he doesn't know about yet.

Lindsey sees him backing off and she too starts to come back to her senses. Looking up at his face she can see that he is just as conflicted as she is. She can't deny that the kisses he just gave her were the best she ever felt though but she didn't even know this man and yet here she was back at his place.

She was starting to question why she didn't just let him take her to the medical center to get checked out. What was worse was that she had been late for a date which was why she was running through hallways of her friend's tower in the first place. She had gone over there to get ready and have her friend get her through the nerves she was feeling. Reaching into her purse that had been clung around her arm she dug through it until she pulled out her phone. Sure enough there was already a couple messages from the guy asking where she was.

Looking at her phone and then back up at Paul, Lindsey bit her lower lip before tapping at her screen and typing a message to her missed date. 'Hey something came up, perhaps we can reschedule' was what she sent to the guy but he quickly replied back with 'Forget it I knew you would flake out, thank god all I was interested in was getting a piece of ass. Just go back to whatever you were doing and lose my number'.

"Fucking asshole!" Lindsey screamed out throwing her phone across the room.

"Everything alright?" Paul asked.

"Clearly no but it seems you might have saved me from something worse." Lindsey says as a single tear streaks down her face.

Paul walked over and picked up the phone that was launched across his living room. The screen was shattered but through the broken glass he was able to read what had been sent and it made him feel even worse. He did his best to make it seem like he hadn't seen what was on the screen but when he handed her back her phone it was obvious to her that he had.

"Sorry about your phone, you will have to get a new one because I don't think that can be repaired. I don't think dropping that in rice will magically fix the screen." He tells her.

His attempt at a joke was enough to lighten her mood and a small blink and you would miss it smile came across her lips. Grabbing a tissue from her purse she wiped away the last remaining tears that had built up around her eyes but doing so had smudged her make-up causing her to freak out a little and ask where his bathroom was.

Paul guided her through his bedroom and showed her where the bathroom was. He had another bathroom in his place but the one is the master bedroom was closer. It also gave him a chance to clean up the dirty clothes that had been carelessly tossed around his room and grab a pillow and blanket for the couch because he planned to sleep out there while she could take his bed instead.

Once he had cleaned up adequately and gotten the needed items, he went back towards the closed door that led to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Is everything alright in there?" Paul asked.

"Yeah... I'll be... I'll be out in a minute." Lindsey managed to get out while trying to stifle the moans that wanted to escape her mouth.

"Ok sounds good. Are you hungry? Because I was thinking about making some food." He replies.

"Sure, go ahead and start I'll be out to help in a minute." She replied.

Paul walked away and headed for the kitchen but Lindsey was eager to finish what she started. After she had fixed up her make-up which took no time at all, she stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. She instantly thought to how she ended up where she was and how he had been so quick to kiss her once he looked down at her face while she was still in his arms. Taking one of her fingers, she let it trace across her wet looking lip gloss covered lips and her mind went right back to the feeling of his soft lips pressed against hers.

Thinking about how things had gone and the way the other guy had reacted. She realized that Paul could've just as easily taken advantage of her and she would've happily let him. She had felt how hard he was when he carried her out of the elevator and it was clear he was just as horny as she was but once they got inside he stopped. Just about every other guy she could think of would've taken things further but he for some reason didn't. Maybe it was the rejection but what he had done just made her want him even more. He had even been kind when he saw the message on the phone and didn't try to rub what happened in her face.

Looking at herself in the mirror she could see that her nipples had become so hard that they showed through her thick padded bra and tank top. Reaching down she bunched up her skirt towards her stomach and the clear signs of her arousal were evident on her panties too. Taking hold of the waistband she pushed her panties down until they fell to her ankles. Stepping out of each side she left the drenched black material laying on the floor as she walked over to the toilet and sat down on the closed lid.

Letting her fingers go to work straight away, Lindsey rubbed herself practically raw as she let every possible sexual thought of Paul run through her mind. She was frantically closing in on her orgasm when she heard the knock on the door and Paul talking to her. She was hoping he would just push the door open and come finish her off but it didn't happen. Instead he walked away after mentioning food and Lindsey picked up from where she had slowed her play to be able to talk back to him. Adding more and more fingers into the mix, she was just about fisting herself by the time she finally felt her release.

Lindsey's body twitched as streams of juices rocketed out onto Paul's bathroom floor. It took a few minutes before she was back in control of herself enough to tidy up. She did her best to clean up the mess she had made but the distinctive smell of her sex permeated throughout the bathroom and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

With everything as good as it was going to get, Lindsey reached for her discarded panties and they were absolutely soaked. There was no way she could put them back on and feel comfortable in them so she just balled them up and set them on the counter by the sink.

Taking one last look at herself in the mirror, Lindsey straightened herself out the best she could and left the bathroom. The smell coming from the kitchen instantly drew her attention. She didn't know what he was cooking but whatever it was it smelled delightful.

Paul had been unsure what to cook for her since he didn't know her really at all and it was possible she could've been a vegan or had some specialty diet but he figured he would just go with it and started to whip up some tacos. He figured what kind of person didn't like tacos. With that decided it only left the choice of which type to make. Going with what he was in the mood for himself, he chose steak tacos.

In one pan he had some vegetables sautéing while he worked on the steak slices themselves. It was at that point that Lindsey finally came out and joined him.

"What are you making us?" She asked as she sat down on one of the stools that was connected to the kitchen's island.

"Some steak tacos. I hope that's okay. You aren't a vegetarian or vegan or anything are you?" He asked her.

"No I like me some meat. My favorite is sausage." She replies with a giggle.

Her answer was enough to make him turn his attention away from the hot pan and in her direction. He wasn't sure if she was intending it as a joke or if she was serious but he picked up on her choice of words.

"Are you sure you are ok? Your face is kinda red." He tells her.

"I'm fine just hungry for some tacos." She tells him even though she thinks to herself 'more like hungry for some sausage' which makes her grin some. What he doesn't know is that the kitchen island is blocking him from seeing her diddling her exposed pussy again. Due to the height of the stool it was tall enough that it pulled her skirt up once she sat down. While she was embarrassed about it at first, the more she watched him the more she couldn't help letting one and then both of her hands travel down to her excited sex.