The Bunker Project Ch. 09

Story Info
A new semi-permanent partner and other possibilities.
11.5k words
4.53
2.9k
10
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

*******

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 9: Steamboat Annie

Third Week of May 2024

Sometime during the night the Paul woke feeling the cool air flow over his body. The covers on the bed had been kicked off and the naked body of Lindsey was cuddled in tight against him. Her hard nipples stabbing into him like little daggers. Carefully he moved his hand down and pulled the blanket back over them. Lindsey must have approved of the change because she nuzzled into him and let out what sounded like a purr.

He wasn't sure how long they had slept. When his eyes slowly started to open, he found himself alone in bed. He could see the light was on in the bathroom. Knocking the last bit of sleep from his body he got up and investigated the lit room.

Inside Lindsey was still naked. She was in the process of washing her face when he walked in. Her tempting firm ass seemed to call to his eyes. His dick began to rise at just the sight of it. Moving up behind her, he grabbed a towel and wet it before moving it to his slowly hardening cock that was still coated in their dried juices from the rigorous activity the night before.

When he had got home and walked in on Lindsey in just the apron, he didn't hesitate for even a second before he was slamming his full might into her eager pussy. The food be damned, the only thing on his mind was taking his beautiful house guest over and over until neither of them had the energy to move anymore. Thankfully Lindsey had been anticipating something like that happening and was able to have the food to the point that it wouldn't spoil if left on the stove at a very low temperature. Paul was thankful for her preparations because that food provided a nice mid-marathon break.

While he fully cleaned it, it seemed to jump even further to life as if it was expecting what was next. Since he had been directly behind her the whole time, he stepped closer and put his arms around her body pulling her into him. Lindsey could feel his length press down against her ass crack. She ran her tongue along her lips, wetting them and revealing the last remnants of lip gloss that remained on them.

Watching her in the mirror and seeing her prepare her lips; he ran his hands up and cupped her breasts. Lindsey let out an exaggerated moan in response. Moving his head down he started to kiss her softly on her neck. He trailed the kisses from the base of her neck up to her jaw and then across her cheek. Lindsey turned her head inviting him to kiss her lips. Paul did so and could feel her try to push her tongue into his mouth. The whole time they kissed his hands stayed at work on her breasts.

She loved the way his fingers worked her nipples and gently caressed each globe of her flesh. She had always been self-conscience of her breasts. She had always hoped they would be bigger, as the girls with the bigger ones seemed to attract the better men. Most guys would only go after her because they had some sort of Asian fetish and when she shut them down they would insult her and call her fat in retaliation.

Now here she was with one of the hottest guys she had ever seen and he couldn't seem to keep his hands off her. She couldn't believe she had let herself sleep with him not even hours after first meeting him but now she couldn't see herself ever stopping. She moved back into him, his cock pushing further into the crack of her ass. She took his left hand in hers and began to move it down her body. His fingers just softly tracing over her skin as they made their way down to her intended destination.

Paul could feel the heat radiating from her sex before his fingers even got close to her pussy. He playfully ran a finger down each side of her lips teasing her. She began to whimper and beg him to touch her. He ran his finger down the outside one last time letting his finger drift to the place between her holes. When he brought it back up, the finger parted her lips and slowly made its way through her lips until it gently bumped against her sensitive rather large clit.

Lindsey's mouth just hung open as she rested her elbows onto the counter and he rubbed her sex. Pulling his finger from her dripping hole, he brought it up and stuck it to her lips. She looked at his eyes in the mirror as she took the finger into her mouth and began to lick her juices off. When she licked it clean he pulled it from her mouth and dragged it back down her body. The finger wet with her saliva leaving a wet trail down to her hip.

Pulling her hip back slightly, he moved her so she was propped even further against the counter. Taking hold of the base of his dick, he began to slowly move it up and down her slit teasing her even more. The combination of his pre-cum and her juices completely lubing him up, Paul watched intently as he moved himself to her entrance and the head of his cock slowly disappeared inside her. As the entire length slowly worked into her, Lindsey began to push back eager to get all of him in.

He started to take her nice and slow. He would pull out until just the head remained in before easing all the way back in until his pelvis met her plump ass cheeks. Lindsey was absolutely loving it. She had never felt anything like it before. It felt like Paul was making love to her, not just fucking her as hard as he could to get himself off like all of the previous boys had done with her.

The sensation wasn't bad for Paul either as her pussy would grip him tightly every time he would pull out. They stayed at it like that for a good fifteen minutes before Lindsey couldn't handle anymore and came hard on his dick.

When her orgasm died down some, he started to push into her faster and faster. The thrusts had some force to them now. Every time his pelvis smashed into her ass it would drive her harder into the counter. She was in heaven and his cock felt divine.

The sounds of Lindsey's moans and slapping skin echoed through the bathroom. They didn't even stop each time another orgasm would ripple through her. Paul just kept on thrusting into her. It was as if he was on a mission and that mission was to fill her with his seed.

Paul could feel it coming. His voice tried to warn her but it just came out as jumbled grunts. Taking hold of her hips he shoved as deep into her as he could as the first spurt of cum rocketed from the tip of his cock. The feeling of it blasting her insides was enough to trigger her own orgasm. They stayed connected as each blast filled her. At one point Paul's hands came up and tweaked her nipples. She wanted to slap his hands away but the orgasm had caused her body to freeze up.

When the last drop of his seed seemed to dribble out of his cock, he pulled his softening rod out of her. Turning around she threw her arms around him and reached her lips up to his. The kiss seemed to go on forever. Eventually he took her by the ass and lifted her into his arms. Moving the short distance to the shower, he turned on the water and let it warm while he held her and continued the kiss.

It didn't take long for the water to get to the right temperature. He carried them inside and set her back onto her feet. One thing Paul had grown to love was showering with a woman. They playfully began to wash each other. It was innocent enough at first but the feel of her naked body in his hands was enough to get him hard again. Before they knew it he had lifted her onto his dick and began fucking her against the shower wall. They didn't stop until he filled her again.

Since he just got her dirty again, he was the first to get out and dry off while Lindsey stayed in the shower washing off the remnants of the sex. Paul simply threw on a clean pair of boxers and grabbed his robe before walking out to the kitchen with the intention of making her some food to replenish what he had just worked out of her.

On his way through the living room he noticed the door had popped open again. He thought he had closed it but perhaps when he saw Lindsey in her sexy apron he had been in such a hurry to get over to her that it hadn't closed all the way. None the less he walked over stuck his head out saw no one there and then closed it. Turning on the stove he grabbed a pan and put it on the burner to heat it up. He grabbed the carton of eggs and the packet of bacon from the fridge and set them on the counter.

He briskly walked back into the bathroom to ask her how she wanted her eggs and couldn't help but admire her body as she stood there in only a pair of pink panties and was slipping the straps of her sexy bra up her shoulders. She spotted him looking and smiled at him. "How do you like your eggs?" He asked her.

In Lindsey's mind she thought 'fertilized' but responded to him, "Any way is fine. However you like yours will do." He just looked on for a minute taking a mental picture of her standing there in her underwear. It took until her denim knee length skirt started to slide up her legs that he snapped out of it.

He went back to the kitchen and got the bacon going while he mixed up some scrambled eggs. Taking a few slices of bread from the bag he threw them in the toaster and went back to work on the eggs. Lindsey came back out a short while after fully dressed. "That smells wonderful." She tells him with a big grin on her face.

When they finish up the meal; Lindsey tells him she needs to get going or she will be late for work. She had been at his place long enough that she burned through her off days and needed to get back to work or someone might question where she had been. Paul gives her another kiss. She had put new lip gloss on her lips when she got dressed and now her lips tasted like strawberries.

"I would love it if you came over later for dinner. You don't have to stay the night but I just want to get to know more about you. We learned the basics about each other already but I'd love to learn everything I can about you." He tells her.

"And whose fault is that mister kisses a girl and takes her home to sleep with her." She says back with a smirk.

"It wasn't like that I swear. I just couldn't help myself I guess when I saw your beautiful shiny lips." He says back trying to justify himself.

Lindsey just started to giggle before saying, "Relax i'm just teasing you. It was one hell of a kiss though. Yeah I would love to come over, only i'm cooking again this time and no handsy stuff until after we eat." Walking over to where she spotted her shoes she bends over to slide her foot in. Bent over like this, her skirt lifts up just enough that just a slight hint of her pink panties peeks out for him to see. With the first shoe on she turns her head back to look back at him and sees his eyes glued to her nearly exposed ass.

Reaching her hands back she pulls on the skirt lifting it up and over her back before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of the panties pushing them down and letting them fall to the floor. Her eyes look back to Paul and she sees his eyes still looking even more intently now. When the other shoe is on she straightens back up and lifts the panties up to her hand with her foot. Balling them up she tosses them at Paul who instinctively catches them.

"Something for you to think about all day. You can take it in exchange for some nice dessert after dinner tonight." She says before leaving the suite. He cleans up the mess he made in the kitchen. After adding Lindsey's panties to his growing collection he finishes getting dressed.

His mind had been so occupied with Lindsey and the incident that happened with the murder that he had completely forgotten that he was on his way to see Melisa when he had run into the little Filipino minx. With it freshly back in his mind, he made his way towards the other side of the bunker and to the Whites' residence. The anger he previously felt was no longer there but he still needed to get to the bottom of what Melisa had been up to.

After a long walk he was at the Whites' door and began to knock. It was closing in on the middle of the day so he wasn't sure if anyone was home but knocked again. Finally the door opened and there stood John White. He must have been home grabbing some lunch because he was still wearing his lab coat.

He looked over John's shoulder and locked eyes with Sarah. She looked back briefly but then quickly moved into her bedroom and slammed the door shut once she was inside. Something still wasn't right with her he thought.

John welcomed him in and asked him, "So what do we owe the pleasure of your company?" John tossed out the food he had been eating and stood there with a questioning look on his face.

"Actually I was hoping to talk to your daughter Melisa. Is she here?" He asks.

"I'm afraid you just missed her. Is this about the thing the other day with that couple?" John asks.

"Partially, but It's mainly about something more serious." Paul replies.

"Oh. I take it that means it's something bad then." John says back with worry in his voice.

"Well I don't know for sure yet. That's why I need to speak with her." Paul says trying to soothe the fears her father might have.

"Ok well i'll let her know you stopped by and tell her you need to speak with her." Mr. White says.

"Actually if you could, please don't tell her I was here. If this is something as bad as I think it might be then I don't want her to have a chance to cover it up." Paul says back almost pleading for Mr. White to oblige. "Thank you for your time though. I will let you get back to your lunch." Paul tells him.

Disappointed he missed her; Paul hoped he could track her down. 'What was that look from Sarah though?' He thought. It was like she was going out of her way to avoid him and he thought they had a connection with each other.

He tried most of the rest of the day to track down Melisa but every place he went, he either just missed her or there was no sign of her. The day was winding down though so he headed home. He almost forgot that Lindsey was coming over until she knocked on his door with a basket of food in her hands.

He wasn't sure what the food was that she made but it tasted better than anything he knew how to cook. It had been some family recipe that she had from back in her home country. It was a little on the spicy side, something he wasn't big on but other than that it tasted pretty good.

Granted it didn't taste anywhere as good as the dessert did. Of course the delightful taste of Lindsey's pussy was something he would never tire of. He made sure she got her fill that night of both his tongue and his hard cock in her. This time though after sex they laid together getting to know as much about each other as they could manage.

Paul learned that Lindsey was born in the Philippines, the youngest daughter of three siblings to strict parents. Her parents had even gone so far as to arrange for the marriages of all three of their children but while her brother and sister had graciously accepted that path in life, Lindsey wanted more and began to rebel against her parents.

They tried their best to keep her under their control but when Lindsey met a young Japanese boy who had been living in their town and Lindsey happily started to cavort with the foreigner her parents tried to clamp down with more restrictions. This didn't sit well with Lindsey and it only seemed to push her even further into the arms of the outsider who had only been interested in getting into her panties.

What Lindsey hadn't known was that her foreign dreamboat was already set to leave the country because his visa was due to expire. That didn't stop him from finally talking her clothes off and taking her cherry. To make the matters worse the whole thing had been recorded and the boy had already arranged to sell the footage to an online website that specialized in lost virginity videos.

The whole thing might have gone on without her any the wiser had it not been for a friend of her fathers who frequented that very site and saw her on there. The man made sure to download a copy of the video for himself before letting Lindsey's father in on what he had discovered. The creepy old man probably wouldn't have said a thing about it had he not been jealous. He had always wished it had been him that got to be her first.

Things quickly blew up from there and her parents more or less disowned her after that. Even her friends were repulsed to have her around because they were afraid to be accused of guilt by association by their own parents.

After a couple rough years of fending for herself, Lindsey had finally built enough money to move to America and away from her past. California wasn't like she had imagined. The glitz and glamour that Hollywood tried to portray was starkly different from the dingy and run down city that awaited her arrival.

Thankfully she had been an excellent student in school and had chosen to learn English as a secondary language to her native Filipino. Her speaking skills were good enough that the people she encountered around California just assumed she was born there in the states.

With her temporary visa about to expire, she enrolled into one of the many universities in southern California and was able to be granted a student visa to extend her stay. She had been unsure what to major in but after watching an inspirational artist painting a mural down the street from her cheap crappy apartment she knew that art was her future. After getting her degree in fine arts, she managed to find a job with an advertisement agency doing graphic arts for clients.

It was there that she met her first and only American boyfriend. He had been pursuing her practically from the moment she stepped foot into their office building. He worked in the sales department and tried to use that as his way in with her.

Their relationship quickly blossomed and she had even met his whole family. It wasn't until her own sister was set to get married and had reached out for her to come that things started to unravel. She was nervous to go back home after years of being away and especially dreaded seeing her parents that pretty much threw her away like trash.

When she showed up with her Hispanic boyfriend Carlos in tow, her family was a little surprised. They had no idea she had been invited since her sister hadn't told anyone about it. Her parents kept their distance and her brother seemed to get chummy with Carlos while she caught up with her sister.

The night before the wedding was set to take place, she finally mended things with her parents during a long talk over dinner. She had left Carlos back at the hotel because she wanted to face her past alone. The bright smile and happiness that had come from reconciling with her family was short lived because when she stuck the keycard in the door of her hotel room she walked into a nightmare.

On the very same bed she had been sleeping on was her boyfriend, completely naked, furiously pumping away into her own sister. It seems when she left to go meet up with her parents, her sister had come by to talk with her about being a late addition to the wedding party but instead she was greeted by Carlos.

For his part, Carlos had been eyeing up Lindsey's sister from the moment he laid eyes on her. Lindsey's sister Jasmine was pretty much the spitting image of Lindsey only a lot skinnier. Carlos immediately began trying to think of some way to have both sisters to himself and when Jasmine showed up at his door he put that plan in motion.