The Bunker Project Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of the two cheating partners had seen Lindsey come in and the poor girl was stuck frozen witnessing the betrayal before her very own eyes. It wasn't until she heard the familiar grunt coming from Carlos that she finally snapped out of it. She knew what the sounds meant and that was that Carlos had just shot his load into her sister.

Disgusted by their actions, Lindsey simply gathered up her belongings and left the two cheaters in the middle of trying to talk their way out of what had happened. Lindsey didn't fly home right away, instead she went back by her parents and explained what had happened. It was now Jasmine's turn to be the ostracized child and when they explained to the family of jasmine's fiancé what they had learned the wedding had been called off.

Lindsey returned home after that and promptly moved out of the apartment that she shared with Carlos before he could get back. While she was back living in a one bedroom dump again, it was still better than living with a cheater.

Almost a year later during a call with her mother, Lindsey learned that Carlos had knocked Jasmine up that night and had gotten married because of it. It was just as much of a shock to her parents as it was to her because they hadn't been told about the wedding until they were standing in the hospital waiting to meet their grand-child.

Not long after that Carlos tried to contact Lindsey again. He was still hoping to have both sisters as his but Lindsey made it absolutely clear that would never happen.

It wasn't long after that when Lindsey took the journey to join the bunker. While the trip brought her physically closer to her broken family than California had been, she still knew that once there she would never have to deal with them again.

For his part Paul filled in the pieces he had left off previously when they had talked about their lives. Lindsey had no idea who his wife was when he talked about the pain he had endured when he lost her. She was never one to follow popular music or celebrity culture, so the name didn't really ring a bell. When Paul showed her a picture, the woman looked a little familiar but about as much as any random person she had come across in a grocery store or similar.

The one part that Paul again left out was the history of him with other women since coming to the bunker. After she had explained her past with the cheating, he felt that telling her might just make her unravel again and he didn't want that. Besides that, he hadn't done anything with anyone else since first getting with Lindsey so he felt like it would be something to discuss if a situation came up.

This continued the same the rest of the week. Lindsey would head off to work and he would head to his. Then they would eat dinner together and spend the rest of the night in bed together or on the couch snuggled up watching television together followed by some bedroom fun. It almost felt like they were on a honeymoon based on how things had become.

She was the first to bring up about where any of this was going. She confessed that she had strong feelings for him but wasn't ready to call it love just yet. It was at this point that he finally decided to come clean and tell her about what had gone on since being in the bunker. She was less than thrilled when he brought up the part about the other women but she was glad he was being honest about it. She even agreed to share him so long as he treated her right, tell her before anything happened with any other woman, and never tried to intentionally hurt her.

Fourth Week of May 2024

Before he knew it the week was over and the next group was due to be checked in. His routine with Lindsey had maintained throughout. He never did track down Melisa but not for lack of trying. He had even gone back to the Whites' residence a few times in hopes of catching her there. Each time he would just catch John instead. Although the one time it had been Sarah who answered the door only to slam it hard in his face.

He would find out what had sparked the change at some point but for now he just let her stay mad at him. Sarah wasn't the only one who avoided him. Outside of Lindsey who pretty much lived with him now and the occasional visit from Alison, he hadn't talked to any of the women he had been with.

He didn't let it get him down though. Instead he just focused on work and the little time he wasn't he spent with Lindsey.

The case of the murder was still going nowhere. They had looked through the video footage of that area from around the time the doctor had estimated the death occurred and were only able to see two dark shadows move into that area for a glimpse of a second on one of the cameras that had been aimed towards the entrance to that residential building.

After swabbing the entire body, there was no DNA that they could find outside of what belonged to the victim. It had been a week and nothing else had happened which was good but they still had a killer on the loose.

Paul had put in a request to have a resident assigned to the bunker with a criminal investigation background but was told it would be almost a month before any possible person would be sent their way.

With no leads and no way to investigate further, it meant that it would be back to everyday business for the bunker. The Major knew to keep a vigilant eye out for anything suspicious but beyond that they would just have to wait and hope the killer never struck again.

The next group happened to have a first in it. They were the very first same sex couple to enter the bunker together. There had been a few that had formed since moving in there but none came in already together before now. While there may have been women who came in bisexual, these women were openly lesbians and they didn't care who knew. He wasn't sure how they had worked the system since that information alone should've been enough to disqualify them.

They both seemed nice to him though. Roxann was an early thirties elementary school teacher with a very nice body. Her partner Joanne was around the same age and equally as attractive but a librarian by trade. If they hadn't been both into women they would have been some of the most sought after women in the bunker.

While Paul had an open mind about things like this, he advised them that not all the population of the bunker would feel the same way about it. He emphasized the importance of them keeping low key and avoiding any public PDA that might draw attention. Even though it should've been grounds to send them packing back to where ever they came from during the initial background check, Paul decided to give them a chance ignoring the rules about same sex coupling like he had the others already living there.

The next few families that followed were more of the typical types he had gotten used to. While nothing in the bunkers was ever really routine or normal, he was thankful for just having nice families come in so that the interview process went smoothly and his day would be shorter.

He almost thought the last pair to walk into his office was another lesbian couple but they just proved to be friends. It was rather out of the ordinary to have two women come in together that weren't related in some way. Before that day it hadn't happened even once. There were some that had come in alone but none that were just as two women together as friends.

Something did seem a bit off about the pair though. It didn't take long to find out what that was though. Annie was a thirty two year old part-time cook from Pennsylvania that had a troubled past. Her ex-husband had been extremely abusive towards her and completely destroyed her as a woman. She would get beaten by him any time she put on weight, something she couldn't help. Luck was on her side though because one day her husband picked a fight at a bar with the wrong person and got killed in the ensuing brawl.

She struggled with her new found freedom, still powerless from the years of abuse. It wasn't until she was talked into seeking therapy that she started to get her life back on track. The therapist she had gone to was also the same woman who now sat with her in the interview room.

Something about the therapist captivated Paul's attention. Her name was Elinore Skywater, a large bodied Native-American woman not much shorter than Paul. She hated the name Elinore though and preferred to be called Ellie instead. As much as Paul was studying her, she seemed to be doing likewise with him.

Men typically didn't pay much attention to her, much less the types she liked. Paul fit exactly the type she was into. She loved white men, although she would normally go for ones that were on the larger side like herself but she secretly wished she could land someone as fit as he looked to be.

It also didn't hurt that there was just something about him that triggered something in her psychologist mind. She couldn't quite figure him out like she automatically did everyone else. He seemed like a puzzle to her and she was more than eager to solve it.

It must have felt uncomfortable in the interview for Annie though because it was almost like the two of them were in a different place than her. They only really paid attention to her when Paul would ask a question that involved her. She did pull his attention back towards the end of the interview and even flirted with him some herself.

With all the families now safely in their quarantine rooms, Paul headed home. Lindsey made him another amazing meal but this time Alison had come over to join the dinner as well. While Alison hadn't gotten more intimate than kissing with Paul, she understood the dynamic of his household and was fine with sharing him.

Things seem to move back into routine as the week went on. He almost caught Melisa but she snuck away when one of the residents walked up to ask him something. He thought about talking to Erica about it but he wasn't sure where she would stand on it. Plus there was always the chance Melisa could let it slip what he had done with her and her sister to Erica when confronted and he would face trouble himself.

Half way through the week he debated on just coming forward with everything to Erica and confessing all that he had done but he just couldn't let himself do so. He got a shock though when out of nowhere he got a message from Sarah, something that hadn't happened in almost a month.

Sarah: So what do you want with my sister?

Paul: I just need to talk to her, it's private

Sarah: Private huh? That code for you fucking her again?

Paul: No just talking

Paul: So then she told you about what happened then?

Sarah: Yeah she said you pretty much raped her and threatened to kick her out if she didn't keep doing it with you

Paul: WHAT?

Paul: That isn't anything close to what happened

Paul: I would never rape anyone and the only reason anything happened between her and I, is because of us

Sarah: Right so I made you have sex with my sister

Paul: I'm serious she heard us and threatened to tell your dad about us having sex

Paul: Essentially she blackmailed me into it otherwise if she had told your dad about us we both could have been in hot water

Paul: If you remember from the briefings you got before you came, there was supposed to be no relations between upper level staff and residents and we broke that rule, well I broke that rule

Sarah: I still don't believe you but at the same time I kinda do

Sarah: I mean Melisa has done some pretty fucked up things to me in the past, I won't even get started on how she has repeatedly screwed over my love life

Paul: Wait is that why you've been avoiding me?

Sarah: Pretty much, I mean Melisa has been spreading some pretty bad rumors about you and I guess I believed them

Paul: Rumors? What rumors?

Sarah: Well that you raped her, that you plan to sleep with all the women here, that you only built this place so you could lure women here to form some sort of sex cult, that you have a bunch of STDs

Sarah: I know the last one isn't true because I got checked and I had nothing and if you would've had something you woulda gave it to me

Paul: That's fucked up none of that is true

Paul: It's no wonder everyone has been avoiding me, they all think i'm a monster

Sarah: Why didn't you tell me about sleeping with her?

Paul: I was trying to, you stopped talking to me

Sarah: Oops on my part I guess

Paul: Well when we get a chance and if you are willing I would love for us to sit down and talk

Sarah: I don't know

Sarah: Umm I kinda started seeing someone

Paul: Oh ok

Just like that after his last message not another message came from Sarah. She was back to avoiding him again. He now knew why things had changed though. His blood was boiling and he really had to talk to Melisa now. Part of him was furious, so much so that he threw a punch at the wall and drove a huge hole in it but another part was taking responsibility for it ever getting to that point.

After some time talking through things with Lindsey, who in turned confirmed the rumors had been in fact spread around but she never believed them, she managed to calm him down. She wasn't too thrilled by the new hole in the wall but understood how angry finding all of that out might have made him. Alison too said that she had heard the rumors but like Lindsey had gotten to know him well enough that she knew they weren't true.

Things went back to normal. Melisa still eluded capture and Paul stayed on track with his work. He tried to talk to Erica about everything but before he could get too far into the conversation she got called away to fix something.

First Week of June 2024

The day came when the quarantine group was to be brought to their permanent homes and one of the normal workers who took care of it had gotten sick. Paul volunteered to take his place since he was already familiar with the process. He knew it needed to be done and had nothing else to do that day anyway.

He decided to split them into two groups because they were set to be in different residence towers. After a brief once over of the bunkers rules and expectations, he escorted the first group on a condensed tour of the facility explaining what everything was and in which directions certain parts of the bunker were located. The whole tour lasted maybe an hour but eventually they made it to where they would be living. He offered each of them a more in depth tour of the facility but they insisted that they would just wander around on their own to get a feel for the place.

Thankfully the walk was short as that group was to be housed in the residence not far from the main structure. Going back for the second group he knew they had a longer walk. Their residence was the one that had been right next to his on the far side of the bunker. As luck would have it, the group was made up of only the lesbians and roommates Annie and Ellie. Paul couldn't help but watch Ellie as she walked in front of him, noticing the sexy sway to her hips and spotting what looked like a thong slightly visible underneath her gray skirt.

Unlike the first group when Paul offered them a more detailed tour they had said yes. All four women seemed to be in awe of the whole place. A few times he had to remind the lesbians of what he said about PDA in public. They did manage to sneak some in when the group stopped so that Ellie could use the bathroom. The tour continued and they each asked questions about the place as they went. Paul answered what he could but told them that some things they would have to find out on their own because he didn't have an answer for them.

They finally reached the residence and as luck would have it all four women would be living on the same floor which made things even easier. The lesbian couple's suite was the first one they came too. It was just two doors down from the one Annie and Ellie would share. Paul watched as both women disappeared into the room through the doorway in search of their belongings.

Paul followed them inside and walked through how the supply depot and restaurants would work. They found their boxed up belongings all stacked up in the closest room that was meant to be a bedroom.

"Can you help us move these boxes? They should be labeled what they are and some of them are pretty heavy." Roxann asked him politely.

"Sure." He tells her.

Walking out into the hall he sees the two women slightly pacing and asks them to come join them. Their only options were to stand and wait in the hall or come in and help so they looked at each other shrugged and moved into the suite to help the others.

It was an early taste to the two friends of what they could expect their own suite to look like. Annie looked around and was focused on how cute she thought the kitchen looked, while Ellie had her eyes more glued to the movements of Paul.

Normally the crew had done a better job at placing the resident's boxes in the rooms that were labeled on the box. It was something that each potential resident was told when they were packing up their things before coming there. It was meant to make the transition a lot smoother but for some reason they had been lazy with the lesbian's boxes and just threw them all together in one pile regardless of what they were labeled.

Paul made a mental note to himself to have a talk with the crew that was responsible for the careless mistake. He didn't want something like this to happen again. He wondered how many other potential suites had been done up in that fashion.

Typically when shipments came in with resident's stuff, it was multiple cargo plane loads which meant that somewhere in the order of forty suite's worth of stuff was all dropped off at the same time. That usually meant that the crew that brought everything in took around two days to haul all the pallets inside, organize everything checking the manifest to make sure everything was there and then another two days to distribute them.

The process had been devised to make everything easier for them as the boxes had all been palletized and each suite's boxes were labeled with a different colored sticker on them. While they had use of electric pallet jacks to unload the planes along with a couple forklifts, due to the size of the elevators in the residential towers they were forced to use manual pallet jacks to pull the pallets to their eventual final destination.

The spectacle of seeing the parade of pallets moving throughout the bunker had become entertainment for the children and some of the adults that already lived in the bunker. Had Paul designed things just a touch better he could've made it so that the pallets would've been moved along the maintenance floor that was located directly above the ceiling of the atrium. The only problem was that the residential tower elevators didn't go up that high, instead they stopped at the highest residential floor of each tower.

The girls hadn't been lying about how heavy some of the boxes were. Perhaps that was why the crew had decided to just stack everything together but had that been the case it would've made more sense to just do so right there in the living room.

After some quick counting by the lesbians, it seemed they were short by a couple boxes. Annie and Ellie continued to move the lighter weighted boxes to their marked rooms as Joanne and Roxann started rummaging through to see what was missing.

The heaviest of the boxes seemed to be labeled for the kitchen and Paul was getting a tremendous workout carrying the items throughout the suite. It was almost like they had packed up everything including their former kitchen sink with them.