The Bunker Project Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't hold back her moans now, desperate for him to take her. She watched as Paul started to pull his clothes off, anxious to see him naked and see his hard cock. Ellie continued to play with herself as his rippled muscles come into view and then his pants fell to the floor. When his boxers joined them, Ellie couldn't believe the size of his cock. It was a monster, she thought he'd be big but that was more than she had imagined.

Paul in a blink of an eye had his dick inside her sopping wet pussy and started pounding away making her scream in ecstasy. They went at it hard having forgotten Annie was even there. They didn't notice when she heard the two and walked over to watch, her mouth agape by the sight before her. It didn't take long before she was playing with herself as they went at it. Stripping naked as she watched, she felt hands pulling her away into another room as the two lesbians had their way with her in her room. They had come in through the open door when they heard the screams coming from Ellie.

They too had stopped to watch as Paul's massive dick drove into the large girl's pussy from behind. While neither of them was really into guys, even they had to admit they would gladly trade places with the girl.

It didn't even register to Paul that Annie had also been there. He was too busy enjoying everything Ellie had to offer. In fact he enjoyed her all night. They only stopped to eat and he let Lindsey know he wouldn't be home until the morning. Ellie was in heaven, she spent her first night in her new home having the hottest guy she could imagine fucking her brains out. Now that she had a taste of him, she wasn't about to give him up ever or for anyone.