The Bunker Project Ch. 11

Story Info
Paul gets answers to the questions he never wanted to ask.
10.5k words
4.49
2.4k
7
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 11: A Splash of Red

Second Week of June 2024

The scene that was laid out before them was eerily similar to the one that had already had taken place in the bunker. As Paul and the Major walked passed the barricaded ropes, what appeared to be a body lying underneath a tarp was a few yards directly in front of them. The two mean exchanged knowing glances with each other as they closed the last bit of distance to the crime scene.

Paul bent down and slowly moved the black plastic material away, revealing the mangled remains of what appeared to be a middle-aged man. Like the first body had, this one was adorned with a number 2 carved into the forehead and that was about the only recognizable part on the face. Unlike the first victim, this one had the face smashed to the point that it made identifying the man a near impossibility.

Letting the tarp fall back over the victim, Paul stood back up and with a grim look on his face turned back to say something to the Major but no words left his mouth. Turning back to make one last long look at the body, Paul then moved away and began to search for more evidence. It would still be months before they got a proper investigative detective but he still wanted to gather up as much information as he could.

The Major saw what he was doing and started to do the same himself. The beating that killed the man had been savage and indicated that whoever was responsible was either extremely unhinged or vastly physically capable. The only way they were going to identify this person was through DNA as there was no ID and the body had been striped clean of any identifying markers, even the fingertips had been sawed off.

Like the first victim there were strange markings painted on the nearby wall. It almost looked like some form of hieroglyphics. None of it really made any sense to either of the two men but they still documented it none the less.

Off about 20 yards from where the body layed was the only other clue they found. In a space where the grass had stopped growing was what appeared to be the imprints of women's shoes. They came to that conclusion because it looked like a pair of high-heeled shoes had stepped there. Since there were no men that were into drag living in the bunker that left only women as the possible person who walked through there. Due to the unlikelihood of some random person walking through that area since it wasn't utilized for anything then it meant that it was someone who knew something about what had happened or was the killer themselves.

It took a few hours but they photographed everything and cleared the area of any signs of what had happened there. Paul was still of the thought that he didn't want the residents to know that they were in any type of danger. Of course the fresh splattering of paint that covered over the markings on the wall would certainly raise some questions but he had already thought of an answer for that, graffiti done by one of the teenage residents that needed to be covered up.

"I know this will sound a bit grim given the circumstances but I'm kinda hungry, care to join me for some food?" The Major asked back to his stoic look.

"I appreciate the offer but I'm going to pass. I have some other pressing matters to take care of." Paul tells him in response.

"Ah yes the scantily clad ladies that I found you with when I came to get you." The Major implies with a slight smile which seems odd for him.

The way the Major was looking at him made Paul feel a little uncomfortable. He hoped that what the Major had seen would stay a secret between them because he didn't want it getting out that he was fooling around with the residents much less had one of them living with him.

"Something like that, hopefully I don't head home and find another crime scene." Paul tells him with a shrug.

"Oh and why is that?" The large man asks.

"Well they knew about each other but today was the first time they had physically crossed paths with each other. Let's just say that the first impressions with each other didn't exactly go the way I had hoped."

"I see, well good luck with that then. I'll finish up with what's left here and if anything else comes up or we find anything else i'll get ahold of you." The Major tells him before reaching out his hand for Paul to shake.

The whole walk back to his place Paul was moving at a faster rate than he normally went. He was nervous and worried about what he might find when he stepped foot back in his home. A few of the residents tried to stop him for a chat along the way but he brushed them off because he was eager to get home.

Opening up the door he was expecting his place to be trashed and two battered women to still be in the throngs of combat but that wasn't what he found. Instead what greeted him was both women calmly watching some movie on the television and both back fully dressed.

Turning their respective heads, they each saw him walk into the room and both had smiles light up their faces. Ellie scooted over to the edge of the couch while Lindsey got to her feet and took Paul's hand guiding him to the couch to sit between the pair. Not a word was said at first instead both women just let their heads lean over and lay against his shoulder.

It took Paul to break the silence because he was completely confused by what was going on. Hopping back to his feet, he turned around and looked at both women.

"Ok what's going on here and what did you do with the women that were here when I left?" The puzzled Paul asked.

Both women turned to look at each other and then they started to laugh in unison. The laughter carried on for a few minutes before they each turned to look him in the eye.

"So we talked after you left and we came to an agreement with each other." Ellie tells him.

"Why is it that I don't believe that?" Paul queried.

"You should. We both accept that we can share you and while it's not the most ideal for either of us. We will do so since it's better than losing you completely." Lindsey explains to him.

"Really it's that easy? I was expecting a bloodbath when I came back." The dumbfounded Paul said out loud as if asking himself more than the women.

"Well there may have been some slaps exchanged once you left but once we each got it out of our system, we both realized it was pointless to fight each other beyond that because it most likely meant that you would leave us both." Ellie tells him after standing up and embracing him with a gentle hug.

Paul didn't know what to say. That feeling was compounded when Lindsey stood up and joined in on a hug of her own. It seemed settled, both women had accepted him and now he was in a relationship with the two of them at the same time. There was no talk of the logistics of how it would all play out but for the time being they would stay the same.

Instead of fighting it, Paul just moved back and sat on the couch in the space he had been in between his two women and sat in silence. Both women joined him and retook their positions with their heads draped against each shoulder.

Since Lindsey had already claimed one of the two extra bedrooms in his place as her own, that left the other to be used by Ellie on the nights she chose to stay over unless she shared Paul's bed with him. Technically Lindsey still had her old place and for all any of the other residents of the bunker knew she was still living there.

As the next few days went on both women were right there by Paul's side in his home. Ellie's roommate Annie was starting to question why she was gone so much and where she was but Ellie didn't tell her the truth. She knew her friend was interested in Paul too and didn't want to cause her any pain. If Paul chose to bring her into the mix too she would be fine with it but that was something that would have to be up to him.

Each of the women had been told by Paul all about the who and how he had been with the other residents. He felt it was important to be honest with his two women if he was hoping to make things work with them. Lindsey already knew most of what he had done because he had already explained himself to her but Ellie had been in the dark having only known him for a couple weeks. Her psychiatrist mind found it interesting all that he had done in such a short span.

Sometime during the middle of the week the Major called to let him know that they finally identified the man whose body they had found. It turned out that Paul was right. The man was 44 years old and came to the bunker all by himself. He apparently was supposed to be some type of genius when it came to artificial intelligence but after being assigned to the technology department had proved that to be a lie, he was quickly shifted over to be a simple maintenance worker.

As far as the Major could tell the man generally kept to himself and had no beefs with anyone outside of the higher ups in the technology department who learned the truth about him. It seemed unlikely they would have anything to do with his demise because if anything happened from that it was more likely to be the other way around since they would have no reason to care about him anymore.

The only lead that had was the small footage that showed the man exiting one of the bars in the company of a woman but the camera angle didn't offer up a good enough shot to identify her. The Major had questioned the workers from the bar that day but neither could recall the woman enough to move things any further.

As the week was coming to a close the newly minted trio had settled into a steady routine. While Ellie still spent a good portion of her time with her roommate Annie, when it came to night time she always managed to make her way back to Paul's place. Where she slept depended on whether it was Lindsey's turn in his bed or hers.

Lindsey was slowly moving more and more of her belongings over from her old place and had already filled up the room that Paul had given to her. There were hardly anything left in her old place by the time the week was over but she made sure to keep just enough there just in case someone like Chelsea wanted to stop by to visit. She figured that way would be a lot easier than having to explain where she was actually living and because of the rules in the bunker she didn't want to get her lover in any trouble.

Third Week of June 2024

When he released the families from quarantine, Maria snuck in as much flirting as she could without her folks catching on to what she was doing. Not that she really cared if they did since she was old enough to decide things for herself but she had remembered what she had been told prior to coming there and didn't want to get him in trouble. The other families took longer as he figured they would due to the language barrier getting in the way again.

This week was the scheduled monthly board meeting and that meant that both Paul and Erica would have to be away from the induction process but thankfully Zander and Melisa had been doing an excellent job when they were called to fill in. It was a surprise given Melisa's track record with messing with other things, namely Paul's private life as well as her sister's.

There wasn't much either of the two administrators could do to prepare that they hadn't already done, so that meant a relaxing evening while they waited on the day to end. Paul had given Erica more details on the murders but she couldn't provide much guidance beyond the things they had already thought of.

The day of the board meeting had come and bunker 1's staff was working like a well-oiled machine. Paul still had some suspicions that the board was up to something. Each meeting since finding out about the rearranging of the residents amongst the bunkers he tried to poke more into what they were doing. Each time they generally avoided the question or gave some vague answer trying to tide him over.

Before he could head to the meeting he had an appointment with one of the doctors and nutritionists to discuss some issues he had been having with his body. The amount of sexual activity he had been up to has managed to drain him in more than one way. While his stamina showed no signs of diminishing, his overall energy and the amount of semen he was able to produce had gone down drastically.

After running a few fertility tests, the doctor told him that he was perfectly healthy and his sperm count was a lot higher than the average person even. The potency of his sperm was also on the high side. The problem seemed to be in his diet. He wasn't eating enough calories of the right foods to replenish what he used up each day based off their estimations.

The nutritionist was quite curious about exactly how he had been burning through so many calories while being stuck down in the bunker. The only rational answer for her was that he must be having a tremendous amount of sex since she never saw him down in the gym and that was the only other place he could work out that hard. While she didn't want to jump to conclusions, she had heard the rumors about him.

The short blonde woman understood that he was a very attractive man but in order to use up the amount of calories the report suggested meant that he would've been having sex multiple times every single day. She figured if that was possible that whoever this woman he was with must have been left in some sort of sex coma and could probably use some testing of her own to make sure she was staying healthy.

She wished she was present when he had his physical with the doctor, you know for science purposes. Unfortunately only having a background in nutritional dieting, she wasn't needed in the room at the time. She doubted the male doctor would have been as thorough as she would've been.

With his new diet planned out, Paul stopped by the supply depot to gather the suggested items to fill out his meal plan. He was glad that Lindsey had already left for work when he dropped the groceries off or he would've been late to the meeting.

The board seemed extra quiet during the meeting. Where they would normally ask a ton of questions, this time they had very few. Bunker 3 had jumped ahead when it came to the standards the board had started to expect. Bunker 2 was still trailing the others due to the feud that had remained active amongst its administrators.

Erica had led the way when they were asked questions regarding their bunker. It wasn't that Paul didn't have the answers, it was more that they both agreed there was less push back when she dealt with the board. The only thing that Paul had to bring up was what had been going on with the two unsolved deaths that had occurred. They quickly had the delayed detective pushed to the front of the line when it came to new residential shipments.

With the murder problem slightly resolved, Erica didn't stop Paul from sneaking in more questions about the missing residents. They didn't reveal much but he did find out that more planes had gone missing that had been dispatched from the mainland to the central hub island. That fact was curious because the times the board claimed that the planes had disappeared the weather there had been perfectly calm. Paul knew this because he had his engineers develop a more accurate weather radar. The radar also never showed the supposed flights approaching any of the islands much less the main hub.

It was when he asked a follow up question about the flights that two of the board members feeds seemed to magically have technical difficulties. Of course strangely enough those were the very members who were in charge of the transportation to and from the islands. Erica also seemed to pay more mind to what he was asking. She had a suspicion that he knew something that he wasn't telling her but he was being tricky with what he asked.

Even though the board meetings were usually an all-day thing, this time due to a shortened agenda to discuss by the board it seemed to be done in half the time. Erica still had her eye on him as they made for their offices, her mind running through the possibilities of what he might be trying to hide. Neither would be required to do the resident interviews that day but Erica insisted that she at least get in a few as she enjoyed getting to know the new residents as they came in.

Paul on the other hand was happy to allow Zander to finish up this group. Besides he had ulterior motives, if Erica took over her group it meant Melisa was free for him to track down and confront. After filing away his report from the meeting in his office he looked in Erica's office and saw that she had already left for the interview room.

Rounding the corner he looked into the interview rooms and sure enough Erica was already taking care of one of the families. There was no sign of Melisa but she couldn't have gotten far. Walking back to his office he pulled up the security camera feeds and searched for where she might be. After looking for a good ten minutes, he finally spotted her. She had made it all the way to one of the far residences and had changed out of the clothes he had seen her in earlier.

He watched as Melisa stood outside of the entrance appearing to be waiting for someone. That proved true when not even five minutes later Ryan, the black man that had been in the middle of the fight involving Melisa and another equally muscular black man came out of the building. It looked like they each said something to each other and then the trio made their way down the path that lead to the only other unoccupied residence other than his.

Melisa seemed to be holding both men's hands. Switching the camera to a different view, he caught a frontal shot of them. The top five buttons of Melisa's shirt had been undone and the black with leopard print bra she wore was somewhat visible in the opened space. As they walked, Paul noticed Melisa let go of their hands. Her hands then slowly moved down to the crotch of each man's pants, caressing what appeared to be growing bulges.

Right in the view of the camera the unknown black man stopped out of nowhere causing the other two to follow suit. He pushed Melisa's hand away from his manhood that she had been squeezing and started to unzip his pants. Paul watched as the man fished out his erect cock from his pants and left it hang for other two to see. He was about average in size if not a little on the thin side.

Taking a cue from his friend, Ryan quickly followed suit. His dick was a little longer but a lot thicker than his friend. Ryan was nowhere near the length Paul was but he looked to be thicker than Paul's. Even though he wasn't as long, Ryan's six and a half incher still looked big in Melisa's tiny hand.

With Melisa distracted with Ryan's tool in her hand, she didn't notice his friend move around behind her and flip her skirt up. Melisa's panties seemed to match the tiny bit of bra that Paul spotted on the camera. Even Paul had to admit they looked quite sexy on her.

Paul watched as the man behind her pulled the panties down her legs leaving them around her ankles. He stepped up behind her pushing her forward enough that her ass was presented back to him and forced his way inside her. Ryan didn't seem happy about this. He started to yell at the guy as the man began to pump away into Melisa. Paul couldn't make out what was being said due to those cameras having no audio but it was clear that Ryan wasn't all too happy about what was going on.