The Bunker Project Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That fact amplified when he drew back his right arm and swung at the guy. His first strike hit connecting with the side of the guys face. The punch was enough to force the man to withdraw his dick from within Melisa and cause her to stumble forward slightly. The second swing flew wide after the man dodged now aware of the assault. The third swing landed but not on the man. Ryan had miscalculated his swing and struck Melisa in the head by accident. The punch had enough force behind it that it knocked Melisa unconscious.

The two men stood there both with their pants still down and stared down at the disrobed body of the knocked out Melisa. There was a clear panic on both of their faces as they looked at Melisa and then back at each other. The unknown man bent down and tried to shake Melisa but she was out cold. Paul watched as they both panicked even more quickly doing up their pants before sprinting away from the scene.

Paul watched as both men headed back toward the residence building he watched them walk out and then they scurried inside like a couple cockroaches. He would deal with them later, the priority right now was to make sure Melisa was ok. Closing down the computer he made his way to check on the girl. A long walk later and he was standing over her still unresponsive body. With a quick check of her vitals, she was still out but clearly breathing.

Picking her up he carried her off to the residence building it looked like they were headed to further down the path. Paul had access to all the buildings and rooms so he brought her into the first one he came to on the ground level of the building. It wasn't until he sat her down on the couch that he noticed her panties were missing. They must have fallen from her ankles as he carried her to the building but that was a problem they could fix once she was ok and answered a few questions.

Moving to the door he locked it and disabled the lock with a code only he had so that she couldn't leave until he got the answers he was looking for. Thankfully this suite had its family's things in it already. He spotted a box marked kitchen and found a cup to fill with water for Melisa.

After around fifteen minutes had gone by Melisa had started to come to. When her eyes opened she didn't recognize where she was and didn't remember coming there. The last thing she remembered was there had been a fight between Ryan and Antwon and she had been hit.

As she panned the room to get her bearings, that is when she finally saw Paul standing there. As if on impulse she got up and ran to the door. When she tried to open it nothing happened, not even when she unfastened the lock.

"That isn't going to work. You should come sit back down you took a pretty vicious hit. Besides you aren't going anywhere until I get some answers." Paul tells her.

She had a look of fear in her eyes now. 'Was he going to kill her?' She thought. Paul just sat back on the chair he had brought over from the dining area while waiting on her. She tried the door again and still nothing.

"As I said that isn't going to work. Please come sit down. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want answers." He tells her.

His calm voice makes her believe what he says enough that she sits down on the couch opposite him. "Fine ask your questions." Melisa snaps at him.

"Ok first you can ditch the attitude. Second if you want to leave here any time soon then you had better answer every question and do so with the truth. You lie about anything and it will not be good for you I can promise you that." He tells her sternly. Melisa gulps scared by the way he is talking to her.

"Ok we might as well start from the now and work our way backwards. What were you doing with those two guys?" He asks.

Melisa seems shocked he knows about them. Either he had been following her or he was being a creep and watching via the cameras. That was the whole reason she didn't want to do anything out in public but Antwon had stopped them early.

"Umm I don't know what two guys you are talking about. I must have tripped and hit my head." She answers.

"Remember what I said about lying? Try again." He says to her.

Melisa's face turns red now embarrassed by what happened. "I got hit by a guy okay." Melisa snaps at him.

"And why did you get hit? What lead to that?" He asks.

She sighs before answering, "I got hit because someone else strayed from the plan and it angered someone else that was there."

"Okay what was this plan?" he insists.

"God, why are you trying to force me to say it? I was on my way to get fucked okay. You happy?" She snarls at him.

"So these two men you made plans to have sex with, they both knew the plan but it went haywire?" He says to her.

Melisa's face reddened again. "No I was only supposed to have sex with one of them, the other was only supposed to be there to watch but he decided watching wasn't going to be enough." She explained.

"So that's why Ryan swung at the guy then. Interesting. Was you giving both of them handjobs beforehand part of the plan as well?" He asked her.

Melisa was shocked, how did he know? He must have been watching the whole thing happen otherwise he wouldn't have known what they had done.

"No, that wasn't part of the plan. I kinda got carried away. I wasn't supposed to do anything with Antwon. Like I said he was just supposed to watch." She tries to explain.

"Ok that explains today. Now tell me about what you have been doing prior. How did you get into the computer system to change access?" He asks.

Melisa puts her head down. She didn't think he knew about that. She had suspected someone had found out since her access had been restricted again but now she knew it was him that had caught her.

"Umm well as you know I fill in for Erica when you guys do that meeting thing or whatever it is. The first time I did Erica had left her computer logged on when she left the room and I went in and changed a few things." She says matter of factly.

"And how did you know to give access to the other people?" He asks again.

"I take it you are referring to that Amanda girl? You were all she was talking about when I did her interview. How you guys used to be engaged to each other but she cheated and you broke it off. She made it very clear that she planned to pursue you so I thought it might cause some trouble by giving her access to your room." She says.

"Why would you want to cause issues for me? And why have you been spreading untrue rumors about me?" He asks with some anger evident in his voice.

"You don't know do you. Are you that clueless? For being a supposedly smart guy you are pretty dumb with some stuff." She responds.

"I guess I am because none of this makes any sense." He replies.

"I'm in love with you stupid." She says dropping a bomb on him.

Paul is shocked. What she said doesn't seem to make sense to him. "Ok i'm not following. If you love me like you say, why would you try to intentionally cause me hurt? Why would you spread rumors about me that paint me as a monster? I don't understand the logic behind all this." He says to her dumbfounded.

"You love my sister. I wanted to hurt you and I wanted to hurt her too." Melisa says to him. "She got her hands on you first. I may have only paid attention that first time because of that but once I fully saw you I was head over heels in love with you. You are the kind of guy i've always dreamed of."

Paul's hand came up scratching his head unsure what to make of all this. "I guess I can understand part of that but there seems to be more going on here. What happened between the guy on that video and both of you?" He asks.

"That is why her and I don't get along. It's why we were fighting when we first got here. The guy on the video Tyrese was Sarah's boyfriend. She cheated on him with a few guys including my husband. He was the one who actually caught them and then he came and told me about it. I didn't believe him but we both watched them together. It was after that when he and I started to fool around ourselves. He was so much better than Charlie, both as a man and sexually. When he got me pregnant, Sarah found out about us and she flipped out. That's when the video of her and Charlie got recorded. To make things worse, then she told our dad and he hates black people. He made me get an abortion. Tyrese awoke something in me though. It was after being with him that I learned I love having sex with guys with big dicks. Most of the guys i've come across including my husband were all tiny. It was mainly the black guys that seemed to be packing bigger ones. Well until I met you. I've never seen one as big as yours on a white guy before." Melisa says tears forming down her face.

"I mean I didn't actually love Tyrese at all. The sex was really all I was after. He just saw me as a hole to put his dick in. Basically like Ryan does that is here. He's pretty much just like Tyrese only skinnier. When you chose Sarah it killed me. Then when I heard about the other women I guess I could only think to try to hurt you the way you hurt me." She explains.

Paul was blown away by the revelations she was giving him. While he hadn't been interested in her like that, he hadn't meant to hurt her. He understood everything a little better now. It wasn't that she was an unattractive girl, she just wasn't someone he saw himself ever having a serious relationship with.

Melisa wiped the tears from her eyes and off her cheek. She looked into his eyes and could see he was hard at thought. Now that she thought about what she had done she was starting to hate herself.

"Ok so you did all that trying to wreck me but because you love me? How does that make logical sense? If you were trying to win me over why would you think that doing any of that would work to do so?" He asks trying to work it out in his head and out loud at the same time.

"I know i'm an idiot. I didn't even think about it like that. I guess I screwed myself over more than I screwed over things for you because most of those girls still love you." She says as tears begin to pour down her face again.

"I wouldn't say that. It would have just been better if you had just come and talked to me and told me how you feel. Besides not all of them love me. Your sister is dating someone else." He says trying to calm her down.

When Melisa looked up at him, her makeup had begun to smear all around her eyes making her have the appearance of a frightened raccoon. It wasn't how she hoped to tell him everything and it only hurt worse since he seemed to be taking it so calmly.

"That's not true. She does love you. She only tried to find someone else in hopes to move on from you after I told her you had sex with me, well raped me." Melisa replies back.

She began to sob harder now. Even though the logical part of his brain wanted to be furious, the sad way she looked just pushed those thoughts right out of his head. Paul felt bad and moved over to her and took her in his arms. When he broke the hug and moved back he saw that her skirt had gotten pushed up her stomach during the hug and her bare pussy was exposed to his view.

Part of his brain picked up at that point and told him to drive into her, ravage and punish her. She was more than willing and odds were good that she was wet from what she was doing earlier. She could see the conflict on his eyes. Wiping her eyes she moved forward and her lips found his. He resisted at first but eventually he started to kiss her back.

As they kissed her hands moved up to her shirt and unbuttoned those that hadn't been done so already. When the kiss broke a longing look was on her eyes. His eyes moved down her chest to the black and leopard print push up bra she wore. Lifting his face to look at her she said, "Can I have one last time? One more time and I promise i'll fix what I did and leave you alone."

Paul debated with himself for a minute on whether to take up the offer but he had already agreed to that when he kissed her. He didn't answer her. Instead he just bent his face down to her chest and began to kiss across it. He pulled her breasts free from the satin material and started to kiss and suck on the mounds. Melisa in turn let her shirt fall from her shoulders back onto the couch and started to work on his fly.

She made quick work of his pants as she fished out his hard cock. She stroked him a couple times before he stood up and pushed down his pants and boxers. Bending back down he went right to work on her pussy with his tongue.

"Holy fuck. Lick my pussy. Oh god what are you doing to me!" Melisa screamed out.

In her lifetime, Melisa only ever had one guy eat her out. She had become an expert at giving blowjobs but this was new to her, she was used to giving and not receiving. The only other guy to lick her was way back when she first lost her virginity and that guy had no clue what he was doing. Paul knew exactly what he was doing and it was driving her crazy.

Each time she would have an orgasm hit her, her thighs would clamp around his head but that didn't stop him. He just kept right on lapping away at her sex with his tongue. She would run her fingers through his hair or play with her exposed tits as he kept driving her to ecstasy over and over.

When she had blackmailed him into sleeping with her the first time it was nothing like this. She was starting to wonder if this was the treatment that her sister had been getting when she heard her screaming out in pleasure through the wall.

Melisa just finished up coming down from her fifth orgasm, when he finally took his mouth off her sex. Standing back up, she looked down and saw his hard cock throbbing between his legs. She spread her legs as wide as she could. Her eyes were looking into his pleading with him to step forward and slide it into her.

Paul had to bend down some in order to get in a position that he could enter her. The couch was on the short side and made it difficult to get the right angle. Finally saying the hell with it, he lifted her ass off the cushion of the couch and pulled her onto his waiting cock.

"FUCK. SO BIG. Oh god Paul. I love you so much. Ahh you feel so good. This pussy is yours. You can have it whenever you want. Fuck me Paul. I'm cumming already!" Melisa cried out while he got into a steady rhythm sliding in and out of her. Her body's spasms made it hard to hold her in that position so he lifted her up in his arms, her petite body not weighting much in his arms as he bounced her in his lap while standing.

The new position was something Melisa had never done before. The new angle of his cock moving into her made it so on each stroke in he would grind passed her g-spot every time. This was proving too much for her and she held on tight to his chest while her eyes began to shut from the bombardment of pleasure running through her.

They continued like that until Paul's legs started to get a little fatigued. Turning back he moved to sit back in the spot on the couch Melisa had originally been in. He felt a huge wet spot on the material against his naked ass. He would need to clean these people's house when they were done. Melisa just held on while he bounced her in his lap. Her hard nipples driving into his chest so hard they start to slightly bleed.

Melisa's orgasms had just become one giant string of pleasure taking over her body. She gave in to the sensations and just let him take her completely. Finally with a grunt, she felt him start to fill her with his hot seed. It felt like it was never going to stop. Wave after wave of his spunk shot into her.

Coming down from the high of their sexual encounter, the pair just sat there with her still impaled on his now slowly softening dick. Melisa finally relaxed enough that she turned to look at his face. Her eyes clearly showed the love that she had for him. His didn't look the same towards her but he was no longer mad at her. If anything he felt bad for her because he wasn't reciprocating the same feelings towards her. He knew exactly how it felt to love someone and not have them love you back.

Paul's mind started to clear as well. It dawned on him that he shouldn't have done with her what he did but he couldn't control himself. She could see the conflict start to fill his eyes now. Before he could get lost in it, she moved her lips to his and kissed him as passionately as she could. She hoped this wouldn't be her last kiss with him but if it was she was going to make it memorable.

Breaking the kiss, he lifted Melisa from his lap and stood to gather his clothes. She just sat there for a minute trying to gather her breath. She watched sadly as he began to get dressed. She looked down at her own body and pulled her bra back over her exposed breasts. She still had her skirt on the whole time they had been fucking and now it was spotted all over with remnants of their juices. She grabbed the maroon colored button up shirt that was laying next to her on the couch. She threw it back on and started to button the buttons back up.

Paul had gotten fully dressed by that point. Pulling out his phone from his pocket he starts to take pictures of Melisa as she redressed. The best shot had her legs spread enough that his spunk was clearly pouring out of her slit. She hadn't even noticed what he did instead too focused on getting shirt done up. Once her shirt was on she started looking around for something.

"Umm where are my panties?" She asks him.

Paul shrugged before responding, "Honestly I have no clue. When I picked you up where they knocked you out they were around your ankles but by the time I got you back here they were missing. I figure they must've fallen off on the path between there and here."

Sighing, she believed him. She doubted he would lie about it. Trying to stand, Melisa's legs wobbled and she nearly fell flat on her face. Luckily she caught her balance enough that she didn't topple over. He had done a number on her and she could barely walk. She slowly hobbled over to him and gave him one last hug and kiss before heading off in search of her missing panties.

Paul took out his phone and made a note of which suite they had been in. He needed to remind himself that he had to come back there to clean the place before its owner arrived. After using the bathroom real quick, he too made his way out of the suite and building. He saw Melisa off in the distance actively looking for the piece of clothing. At one point she stopped though and started sprinting in the direction of her building. She must have needed the bathroom as badly as he had, he figured.

Walking along the path he spotted a young boy who appeared to have in his hands a piece of black material. Moving over to the boy, he watched as the boy looked around almost in a paranoid state. The boy had been so focused on what was in his hands that he didn't notice Paul had walked up on him blocking his path.

"Excuse me young man, those are not yours. Hand them over." He tells the young boy. The boy reluctantly handed Paul what was in his hand after he saw who asked him. Afraid he was in trouble, the boy ran off at a full on sprint. Paul examined the pair of soiled black panties. They indeed were the pair Melisa had on. He started off towards her building but stopped himself and instead headed home with the panties balled up in his hand. He decided it would be best to get them back to her in a more discreet manner at a later time.

The week passes by with Paul getting back into his routine with Ellie and Lindsey. His diet had improved and it showed in the way he felt. His energy levels had increased to even higher than they had been that he could ever recall. It was almost like his body was adapting and the new form of strenuous exercise he had discovered with his lovers was building him into a brand new man.

The new vigor and endurance was greatly appreciated by both Lindsey and Ellie as well since he was more able to wipe out each of their tremendous sex drives each and every day. They were both still uncomfortable enough with each other that nothing happened with the three of them together but Paul was hoping that would change eventually.