The Bunker Project Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still hadn't heard from any of the women that had shunned him thanks to Melisa. He hoped she would be true to her word and correct what she had broken. While the idea of adding more women back into the mix had been something he still wasn't sure on, the thought of having more variety to play with in his bed made him question his doubts. As each day went on and he got more comfortable with the current two women, he began to let those mixed feelings slip away.

Fourth Week of June 2024

The start of the next and the plane touched down on the island bringing along the next group of residents and Paul went to work checking them in. He seemed distracted as the first few families came and went. He had skipped out on letting the previous group free from quarantine. Instead he left it up to Erica and someone she had been training to do that very job each week into the future.

Unfortunately as far as he could tell from briefly glancing through all the files for the new residents, there wasn't the promised detective amongst the group. While it would've helped out to have someone there right away, it made sense that the person wouldn't be shipped there on that much short notice. Paul made sure to remind himself that if someone didn't show up amongst the next group that he would follow up with the board members who arranged the travel schedule for the incoming residents.

Paul noticed something strange about this group even though he was lost in his own thoughts. The majority of this group were people with red hair. What were the odds that a good seventy percent of the group would have the same color hair much less an uncommon type like red?

Paul was debating those odds in his head when Deborah Marx or Deb as she preferred, a former American television actress with long legs and strawberry red hair walked in. He was surprised she was there alone. She explained to him that she recently got divorced and the idea of the bunker felt like it was a new start for her. He wasn't sure how she would fair in the bunker because they didn't have much need for actresses but he wasn't about to send away an attractive woman such as her.

Sara Marble and her husband Matt were the next to come in. Paul was happy to see more medical staff arriving. Looking over Sara's files he saw that she nearly lost her medical license after a lawsuit accused her of stealing drugs from the hospital she worked for. He also saw that prior to that she had been one of the most promising young doctors in the country. After the incident she left the hospital and became a nurse in a different state. Her husband didn't seem much to write home about but he came as part of the package that brought Sara there so Paul wasn't going to complain.

"So I was going over your record before you walked in and you know I have to ask about what happened with the drugs right?" Paul asked.

"I figured as much." The short red haired woman replied.

"I'm kinda curious why you would put it on there. Did you not worry that it would disqualify you for entry here?" He asked.

"Honestly no. Had I left that part out what would it say about me? Obviously with the connections this company has that you would find out anyway. I saw no point in hiding it because it would look like I was embarrassed about it. If you want to know, I'm not. I made a mistake and I paid my debt for that mistake." Sara answers honestly.

"Of course no one ever asks why I did it. All they always care about is that I did it in the first place." She continues.

"Well since you brought it up, why was it that you did it?" Paul queried.

She seemed shocked that he was actually willing to ask and the bleak frown that had been plastered all over her face quickly changed to the start of a smile. Her husband Matt didn't care as he already knew the truth and was just eager to get the whole interview process over.

"What if I told you that the drugs I took were to treat cancer? The hospital reported the drugs as things like morphine and other pain killers but in actuality they were some new experimental drug they had just received that was supposed to be a less invasive way to kill off the cancer so that the patient didn't have to go through chemo. Do you wanna know who they had been planning to give that medication to? Yeah that's right people just like you. The rich and privileged who could afford to pay outrageous prices to please the big-pharma companies. All I wanted to do was use it on the elderly and the kids that came in with cancer." Sara says with a hint of anger coming through in her voice.

Calming herself down some, she sighed and then continued to tell him her story.

"So what did I decide to do? I gave it to those who truly needed it. How was I repaid for my actions? The hospital used every ounce of power they had to discredit me and drag my name through the mud. Do I regret doing what I did? Absolutely not. As far as I'm concerned there are people out there now that are alive because I chose to do something even if it cost me everything." She says letting out an even heavier sigh.

"Not everything." Her husband Matt replied.

Sara looked over at her husband who was looking in her direction and realized he was right. Through all that had happened he had stayed by her side and helped her rebuild the pieces when everything crumbled. A big smile came onto her face as she leaned over and gave the man a quick kiss on the lips.

Paul explains to Sara about the medical facility but she is quick to tell him that she just wants to remain as a nurse. She tells him that she had found more happiness in that job than the stress that came with being a doctor. Paul hoped she would eventually change her mind but obliged her request and changed her job to a nurse in the computer instead of the doctor he had initially listed.

Next up was a computer programmer named Dennis and his fiancé Alina, an eastern European model who spent most of her career as a runway model. Paul learned that Alina was a mail order bride. He didn't know that was even a real thing. None the less they seemed happy together so Paul just let it go and checked them in.

Looking down he saw he only had one more family to go. Like had happened with the Whites so long ago, the McCray family was a mess and were almost to blows while he tried to interview them. Taking them one by one he learned the family was from Arizona and politics had wrecked their family.

The two children having vastly different beliefs from their parents due to the eras they had grown up in being so different had obviously caused major friction. The father in the family reminded him of his own dad. The wife was quite overbearing and acted true to her name of Karen. The son just felt like any typical twenty something that thought they knew everything about the world and no one could tell them any different.

The last to come in was the daughter. Emmalynn McCray was quite the looker. He thought she could be a doppelganger to the actress that had stared in the movie The Help. Her smile was so infectious that it made up for the rude experience he just had with the rest her family. Paul can't help but smile back at her. She had spent her last few years trying to become a famous novelist but with the invention of the internet and movies less and less were reading books. He was surprised to find out the thirty year old red haired woman spent all her time with her face buried in books just like he had done while he was mourning the loss of his wife.

Since the McCray family had been pre-screened in, he planned to just head home after he gave them a tour. So he finalized all the files and shut down everything before he left. With that taken care of Paul guided them around the facility, even stopping for a quick snack in the main kitchen when he showed them the place. The family was hungry themselves and got some food, famished after the flight over from the hub island. He sees who was working and excuses himself to go over to chat with Cathy who must've been just finishing up her shift.

She had been eyeballing him as soon as he came in. She quietly told him that she was worried he said something to her husband since he had been acting funny lately. Reassuring her again he promised he hadn't and wouldn't tell her husband about their time in the kitchen at any point. Satisfied he won't tell, Cathy pulls him out of sight of anyone and gives him a passionate kiss on the lips she had been dying for since the last time he kissed her. Just as quickly as she engaged him in the kiss, she pushed him away as soon as she heard what she thought were footsteps moving in their direction.

Paul rejoins the McCrays. They each seem to be off in their own little worlds. The parents are busy having a spirited debate about the cost of everything in the bunker and what must've been done in order to afford it. The boy seemed to have zeroed his focus on a pair of women who sat enjoying some ice cream sundaes.

With the others occupied Paul starts talking to Emmalynn. He learns she was a romance author. She explains to him that it was ironic because she had very little experience when it came to romance but of all the things she had written, romance was what people seemed to like of hers best.

She starts to laugh when she says, "You know that it's funny because with the world crumbling away and being stuck down here now, I won't get those experiences. Granted I doubt people would want to read anything I would write anyway but if I did have more knowledge about love and romance it would come too late."

"I would read what you wrote. As a matter of fact I'll see about tracking down some of the things you've already written so I can have a copy for myself." He tells her with a smile.

Emmalynn's face grows bright red as she doesn't believe that he would actually go through the trouble to track down some obscure ramblings of an unknown girl from Arizona.

Paul tells her about Emma another writer like her, which she thinks is funny given they have similar names and career choices. They share lunch together as they talk much to the ire of Cathy who was actively watching the pair each time she came out to deliver people's food.

The whole situation makes her feel foolish, even though she knows she shouldn't be mad since she's married and can't have him. Paul and Emmalynn realize they have a lot in common as they talk. The parents must've worn out their debate about his money and project because they cleared their throats to make it clear their meal was over and the group was ready to head for the McCray's suite.

Thankfully the walk to their building was short because the constant bickering was starting to wear thin. The family complains about what their suite looks like as soon as they get inside it, as each family member branches off to explore it on their own. Nervously Emmalynn gives Paul a kiss as they arrive to her room, Paul responds back with a more passionate kiss. Emmalynn thanks Paul for lunch and says she hopes they can spend more time together. He leaves the family to acclimate to their new home and get away the parents snobbery.

Paul feeling on cloud nine after talking with Emmalynn returns home after a long day. Unfortunately he found himself alone at home for once. Lindsey had decided to stay at her place for the next few nights because she had the language project she had to work on and Chelsea had invited herself over since Lindsey's building was closer to where they worked than Chelsea's place.

Paul thought about saying the hell with it and going over to spend the night with Ellie but they had agreed to make it an every other day thing and this happened to be the in-between day. Maybe a nice relaxing day to himself wouldn't be too bad he thought. After all he could use the rest and some time to himself.

Not long after he had settled down to watch some cheesy action came a knock at his door. Opening the door, Milla was standing there wearing a robe and asked if she could come in. Paul invites her in and as soon as the door is closed and he turns to face her she drops the robe to reveal a nearly see thru set of lingerie. Milla slowly walks towards Paul.

"I saw the way you were looking at me back when I first got here. You still haven't figured out why I look familiar have you?" She asks him.

Paul shakes his head no, unable to speak his eyes glued to her large nearly naked body. In reality he hadn't really put much thought into it but that didn't change the fact that he still felt like he had seen her somewhere before.

"It seems someone used to look at porn. Probably still does." She says teasing him.

Her saying that made something click in his brain. That was where he had seen her. She was a soft-core porn model he used to frequently visit the website of. All it took was that tiny bit of information and he was flashed back to the days after his relationship with Amanda had fallen apart and he was alone. They certainly weren't the greatest times but the beautiful plump woman was always there to greet him on his computer screen when the days got rough.

Milla can see that he finally put two and two together and discovered where he knew her from. She smiles walking towards him while telling him how excited he makes her and how much it turns her on that he used to watch her when she was younger. The two quickly lock lips, his hands sliding down her body feeling every curve her body has to offer making her moan into his mouth. His hands feel so strong as they are moving across her body. Normally she hated it when people found out about her past in porn but this time it seemed to turn her on even more the fact that such a good looking guy had been a fan of hers.

Unable to take any more she practically rips his clothes off before letting her own lingerie fall to the floor. Looking down she is taken by how big his erect cock is. She wastes no time and pushes him back until he is sitting on the couch before getting into his lap putting him inside her, being bigger than anything or anyone she ever had in her before, she feels overwhelmed with pleasure. It had been some time since she had sex with anyone especially a guy. As they get in the groove of each other's movements, Milla tells Paul all about her life and what lead to her being there with him.

They go at it most of the night. Even though she is a bit larger, she was actually quite flexible and was able to move into interesting positions that he had never thought to try before. It was a good thing that both of his women were away so that they didn't interrupt the fun she was having letting him to fuck her into heights of pleasure she never thought possible.

When they finally have enough of each other, they lay in each other's arms on his bed and just enjoyed the silence of the post-coital bliss. Milla kisses him and tells him she knows about some of the others he has been with including the two that were living with him. She makes it clear to him she wants him as hers even if it means sharing and hopes they can make things work with the others agreeing to let her join in their little group fun. She had been keeping a very close eye on him ever since she left quarantine and was just waiting on the right opportunity to come see him.

The two continue cuddling together before they quickly drift off to sleep together.