The Bunker Project Ch. 14

Story Info
An old crush finally gets her man.
11.2k words
4.25
2.3k
7
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 14: Goths & Coffee

First Week of September 2024

The last two months had been a blur. Paul had told Ellie that he suspected more than her and Madeline had a strong likelihood to be expecting but he had no way of confirming it because they had been avoiding him. It didn't seem to bother her so she said she would get in contact with each of the ones that he had been with. It was a tall order since he had already been with so many women.

He had talked to Melisa himself in the privacy of his office and even took her to get checked out to see if he had gotten her pregnant. Melisa knew it wasn't possible since she had been steadily having her period since she'd been with him but that didn't mean she wasn't disappointed that it hadn't happened.

It would've been a dream come true for her and increase her chances of getting him to keep her as one of his women that now lived with him. When the tests came back clear, Paul was both relieved and disappointed. The doctors had been so adamant about how potent his sperm was that it seemed unlikely that he wouldn't have knocked her up.

He asked if she knew if Sarah had become pregnant and again he was saddened to hear that she had just finished her period which meant she hadn't. She also seemed to be getting closer with the guy he saw her walking around with and even if she had turned up pregnant it could have easily been explained as being his child also. She was ultimately the one he still craved and he had been hoping that they could've worked things out and had a family together.

Ellie had success getting ahold of Ashlei and Cori. She learned they too had become pregnant and after a few tests it was proven that they were indeed Paul's babies also. They were each shocked when Ellie explained why she wanted to know and were a bit surprised to learn that her and another woman were already carrying his child. They had been avoiding him for the very fact that they had become pregnant and didn't know how to tell him what happened.

Ashlei was scared that she had sinned against her religion since she was pregnant out of wedlock and thought that if anyone found out she would be cast out of the bunker or worse she would be damned in eternity in hell. She had been praying every single day for the lord to give her the right answer on what to do next but nothing came. She was just about ready to give up when Ellie showed up to talk with her about the pregnancy. Even though it was unorthodox, she found comfort and sisterhood in the fact that others were going through the same thing she was.

Cori had different reasons for avoiding him. Paul and her father had never got along and if he found out she was pregnant especially with his child, she knew her father would throw a fit of massive proportions. From the moment the first tests came back positive she knew he was the father and it had happened that day when Kristy and her had shared him. She felt partly to blame for it because she did encourage it to happen while they were having sex. It was meant to be dirty talk to push him on even harder but instead it actually happened.

There seemed to be quite the baby boom going on in the bunker as multiple women all across the bunker even outside of those Paul had been with that had turned up pregnant. It was something that they had planned to happen but having so many pregnant so soon wasn't what they thought would happen.

Cathy had also become pregnant but with her husband's baby much to her own displeasure as she had her sights set on Paul still. While she loved her husband back when they first got together and got married, he just wasn't the same man anymore. She could've divorced him years ago but back in the old world it just never seemed like a possibility she would follow through with. She knew her husband had wandering eyes and suspected he had stepped out on her more than once but she simply never had proof to back it up. Now she was carrying the man's child and that meant she was stuck with him.

The most controversial was a young eighteen year old boy who had gotten his forty something year old mother pregnant and caused the first ever divorce to happen in the bunker. Paul was partly to blame for that one since he had been the one who nudged the boy in his mother's direction unintentionally.

With the expecting women firmly connected to him now, Paul had gone into the computer and moved the women over to the suite next to his just like he had with Madeline. The suite was quickly filling up with the addition of Ashlei and Cori. There was technically one more open bedroom in that suite but Paul was keeping it open just in case things changed with Sarah. Paul thought about knocking the wall out that separated the two suites to make one large interconnected suite but Ellie suggested he wait until everything was figured out and they knew exactly how many women they would have to make room for.

When Milla expressed her desire to live with him as well, he had no choice but to move her into the suite on the other side of his from the one he just filled with his ladies. With the two suites next door now meant for his growing family, he finally went about taking the adjoining walls out and each of the women happily moved about inside the now enlarged mega-suite.

The talk about pregnancy with Milla didn't exactly go as he figured it would. He found out she had her tubes tied back when she was doing porn, something she now regretted, and wasn't able to get pregnant anymore.

Ashlei being the furthest along was the only one to show any signs of being physically pregnant and quickly rumors started to spread around the bunker about who the father was and how it was likely Paul. It got so bad that people would whisper whenever he was around them. The old rumors that swirled around compliments of Melisa had faded away but now even juicier ones circled around among the populous.

Cori's father did end up pissed once he found out that Paul had knocked up his daughter but she calmed him enough to be fine with it. All it took was telling her dad that her having Paul's baby meant that he would have more power in the bunker even if it what she was telling him was a lie. That didn't stop him from wanting to fight Paul when he turned up drunk on more than one occasion either. Thankfully the Major had Paul's back each time and was able to whisk the drunk away and hold him in one of the jail cells until he sobered up.

Amanda and Kristy were each furious once they found out about the other women carrying his children. Each still harbored strong feelings for him but neither wanted to share him like the other women had been so willing to do which meant they had been stuck on the outside looking in. In Amanda's case even if she had wanted to share, he made it perfectly clear he still wasn't over what she had done to him and that meant her chances with him were already slim to none.

Paul had spotted Kristy out a few times but each time she was with a different guy. At first it looked like she was just doing it to get him to be jealous but after a while it seemed like she was playing at some other game entirely.

Amanda he had mainly only seen out and about with her old roommate and the roommate's husband. The couple times he did see her with another man it just looked platonic. Her eyes always betrayed her because any time Paul was around he could see the constant longing and pleading to give her another chance radiating out of them. As much as he hated to admit it, he still loved the woman but that didn't mean that he was going to so easily let her back into his love life.

Paul went personally to talk to Jade. He was able to track her down in her suite. She hadn't become pregnant either but she seemed open to the idea of it in the future if he wanted to still. She had been doing better when it came to dealing with losing her husband and family and finally let go so that she could move on. She had even gone so far as to sign up for classes that were essentially college courses in hopes to learn as much as she could about engineering to carry on the legacy of her lost husband and be a fully contributing member of the bunker as she put it.

Since there was no way of hiding it anymore or as the saying goes 'the cat was now out of the bag', Erica seemed to look at him different now that he had so many women around him. She kept things more business-like when they spoke and turned him down each time he asked her to come over for dinner. It hurt for her to end the playful flirting they had gotten used to but she saw no other way unless she wanted people to automatically associate her in the rumor mill surrounding him.

Thankfully the two college girls Hailey and Mandi had both been on birth control and with Alisha he had caught her at just the right time because she had started her period the day after they fooled around in the sauna. He probably should've been wiser and asked each of them back when it happened if they were safe but he had been lost in the moment and the idea of it never popped into his head. Alisha almost seemed bummed that she might've missed out on it actually happening when he asked her about it.

Paul had tried his best to be as open and honest with each of the women as he could. He knew how he felt when Amanda had cheated on him and he didn't want any of the women to feel any of those same things. Ellie was still his main confidant and Lindsey wasn't far behind but they were the only ones who knew of one more person he'd been with.

It had happened some months back and not long after he knocked up Maddie. She was the only one of the women who had shown regret about what had happened and he wasn't about to force her to change her mind to satisfy his own desires. He decided to leave the way things played out completely in her court and if she came back to him he would happily take her in but if she didn't he would let her go down her own path.

Middle of the First Week of May 2024

The bunker's temperature controls had just been fixed which brought tremendous relief amongst all of the residents. All of the conflict that had been raging amongst the people was slowly dying off since the heat was no longer unbearable. All of the suggested parts had been put on order that the engineer had asked for when he talked about improving the system. Things were rolling back to the normal every day routine that he had gotten used to prior to the heat wave.

One main thing had changed though, Paul had learned of Melisa's actions and he was still trying to formulate a plan to deal with her. He didn't know why she did it or even what her plan was. The more he thought about it the more it seemed like she might've had people helping her. While he didn't think Erica would lie about it, he simply couldn't rule it out either.

It was a quiet day in his office. The air conditioning was keeping things pleasantly cool again. It was nice to just sit there and not feel like he was melting anymore. He technically had work he needed to be doing in order to prepare for the monthly board meeting but everyone had been at the top of their game and he could afford a few minutes to just relax.

More than anything Paul was enjoying the hustle and bustle of the people constantly wandering about the hallways. It was a nice change from the quiet home he had to look forward to when his night was over. None of the women had decided to make a surprise visit to his place lately and it was making him feel a little lonely.

He had just finished up for the night when his phone rang in his office. While he normally got calls most days, calls at this time of night were a rarity. He thought about just letting it ring and heading home but the thing kept chiming away until he finally walked over and picked it up.

"Hello?" Paul asked into the phone.

"Hi, i'm not catching you at a bad time am I? I know it's late." A familiar voice on the other end of the phone spoke.

"No I was just closing everything up for the night. What can I do for you Danielle?" He asked.

"Oh good you remembered who I am. Well I was hoping that maybe you might want to come over for a bit." She tells him and he can pick up on the subtle nervousness in her voice.

"Sure just let me finish up and i'll be over in a few minutes." He tells her.

"Awesome, i'll be waiting." She says in the phone with more excitement in her voice coming through.

It didn't take very long for Paul to shut everything down and close up his office. He had been practically ready when the phone rang. The walk to Danielle's place went without incident and he was starting to wonder what she wanted to talk about. He knew he needed to come clean about the other women with her and finally get a sense of how she actually felt about him. So if nothing else he could use this opportunity to do so.

Paul only knocked twice before the door flung open. It was as if Danielle had been standing idly next to the door waiting for him to show up. As the short plump beauty came into view, he was taken aback by how incredible she looked.

Danielle had gone through her wardrobe and picked out the very best dress that she owned. It had been years since she last put it on and in that time she had put on a few more pounds. The dress fit more snugly than she would've liked but it only seemed to help accentuate her body more. Her ample D-cup breasts were pushing the fabric out enough that she was showing a vast amount of cleavage. If it weren't for the fact that Paul could see the strap of her bra showing on her left shoulder then he would've swore that she had nothing on underneath the dress.

The ample curves of each bosom were almost showing in detail under the thin material. It was clear that she was either cold or excited because her nipples were visibly making themselves known. Just the sight of the top half of her would've been enough to get him going but the dress continued through to her lower half where it displayed her round ass as if it were a modern art masterpiece.

After his eyes were done feasting on her luscious body, they finally traveled up to look at her face. She had done up her make-up enough that it highlighted the beauty of her light brown eyes even if they were still hidden behind those cheap looking glasses.

Her hair was left down and it looked as if she had just had it professionally styled. That couldn't have been the case though since as far as he knew there hadn't been any cosmetologists brought into the bunker yet. It was clear that she had gotten help with it though and he was curious who else knew about this little rendezvous.

A look of nervousness was quickly spreading across Danielle's face as Paul hadn't said a word to her since he stepped into her place yet. She was unsure what to say herself either. She had hyped herself up to call him and invite him over but now that he was actually there she was right back to her normal shy self.

Without saying a word, Paul steps forward and takes Danielle's hands in his own. He pulls her close to him while bending down and letting his lips plant onto hers. It had been a couple months since they last kissed but as soon as their lips became connected it took him right back to that first time in quarantine. Danielle's stomach was fluttering a mile a minute as all the feelings she had for him instantly rushed through her body.

Neither of them wanted to break the kiss but finally Danielle pulled her lips away from his. As he looked down at her face he could see that her eyes were filled to the brim with lust but possibly more than that.

"I'm ready now." Danielle quietly muttered barely loud enough for him to hear.

Paul simply nodded his head that he understood her in response. Danielle took him by the hand and guided him off to what looked to be her bedroom. She must've cleaned it recently because it looked spotless.

Danielle started to head towards the bed but Paul stopped her. She had a puzzled look on her face but then he pulled her back within his reach. She didn't know what he was doing until he bent his head down and started to kiss across her neck and to her shoulders. He kissed down her whole arm even playfully kissing the back of her hand which made her giggle out in glee. He did the same to the other arm and her body was ready to burst at the seams.

Once his lips made it back up the second arm, he pulled the strap of her dress to the side and kissed where it had been. He did the same again for the other side before pulling the straps down each arm. The dress held its ground as her large chest prevented it from falling from her body. Reaching an arm around her back he found what he was looking for, the zipper to the dress.

Slowly the metal connectors parted and loosened up the dress. Once the zipper traveled as far it could go, the dress still clung snugly to her body. Pulling his hands back around to her front, they traced over her large breasts and caressed each gently as they did. The whole act was making Danielle's skin grow full of goose bumps as she eagerly awaited what was to come next.

Letting his right hand travel up her neck again, he tilted her chin to look him in the eye while he bent down and let his lips dance across hers. Back connected at the mouth, his hand moved back down to join the other as it slowly pushed the dress from her body. The kissing had become wet and sloppy but it didn't hide the sound of the dress bunching up on the floor at her feet.

Breaking the kiss and stepping back, Paul let his eyes roam her wonderful body again. The only thing covering her now was a nearly see through turquoise push-up bra and matching bikini cut panties. Seeing her wearing just that was enough to finish the job of getting him fully hard. It was almost painful as his cock throbbed bent and confined by his clothes. The bra was doing little to hide her amazingly large areolas and erect nipples. He reckoned the only reason she had been wearing it was to support the large mounds.

In an effort to reduce the strain on his member, Paul quickly unbuckled his pants and sent them crashing to the floor. He would've kicked them off but they were held on by his shoes. A little quick thinking later and he had kicked each shoe off and was finally able to ditch the pants completely.

Danielle's eyes zeroed in on the large obstruction filling out his boxers and she couldn't look away. She knew what it looked like since it had been seared into her brain from the last time. She was waiting for him to send the boxers to the floor too but instead he pulled off his shirt and playfully tossed it in her direction.

The motion of the clothing flying at her broke her trance on his hidden cock and made her look up at his face. He was smiling and that made her smile as well. Reaching behind her back she found the clasps on the bra and let each unfasten. When her arms came back in front of her the bra immediately fell to the floor and let her glorious tits free for his eyes to feast on again.

Each stood there examining the bare skin of the other before Paul walked towards her and placed his hands onto her panty covered ass. He gave a brief squeeze then lifted her off her feet. It caught her by surprise but before she could complain he had moved them the short distance to the bed and layed her onto her back.

As he made his retreat from her body he began to flutter kisses across her chest, making sure each nipple got its proper attention as he did. Danielle just closed her eyes as the sensations he was causing her body was overwhelming. He kissed further down her body but unfortunately her panties were blocking any further exploration. That wouldn't do and those would simply have to go.