The Bunker Project Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sticking a thumb in each side of the waistband of the panties, Paul pulled until the material cleared off her body. Without thinking he tossed the soaked satin material over his shoulder and went right back to work. Now that she was completely naked his tongue joined in on the fun. He would kiss and then let his tongue dance lightly over her skin as he made sure every inch of her body got its due.

The whole time he was teasing her body, Danielle had her eyes closed and simply couldn't hold back the moans anymore. She wasn't sure what he was doing but she loved every second of it.

When he moved back between her legs, her eyes shot open when she felt his tongue glance across her labia. His hand moved in to join the fun and he spread her lips open. His tongue was lapping at her sex as his thumb was trying to encourage her clit to come out from hiding behind its hood. As soon as it made its appearance, his tongue flicked across that as well.

Danielle was simply in heaven as he happily licked and sucked at her sex. She tasted absolutely divine and Paul was eager to get as much of it out of her as he could. More than anything he wanted to make sure she was lubed up enough that she would be able to take him inside her.

It took three orgasms from Danielle before Paul was satisfied that she was ready to go. Moving back to his feet, Paul immediately pushed his last remaining article of clothing away. Danielle's eyes had been fixated on it the whole time as it sprang free. It looked bigger than she remembered and what she remembered was that it was huge.

It was sticking almost straight up this time and that gave her a better view to take in its details. It was long, very long, and veins were bulging along its length. The more she looked at it, the more she was concerned it wouldn't fit inside her. As he walked back to her it just bounced with each step displaying the weight it carried.

Once he was back at the bed's edge, he pulled Danielle so that her pussy was right to him. The bed was the perfect height that he didn't need to bend down or stand on his tippy toes in order to enter her. It was as if this moment was meant to happen this way.

Taking hold of his massive meat he let it tease across her lips. Danielle wanted it inside her so bad that as he waved it by she would push her hips some to try to force it in. Paul could see she was ready so he moved it into position and gave a slight push. It took some effort but finally the head of his cock burst passed her lips.

Her eyes went wide as his flesh invaded her most private part. To say she was tight would be an understatement. Little by little he was able to get more and more of his shaft into her. Due to how tight she was, he wasn't sure how long he'd last but even if he came quickly he knew he wasn't going to stop until they had both been satisfied.

He had been slowly easing in and out of her for a half hour when he finally loosened her up enough to start taking him freely. While he couldn't get the whole thing inside her, he could get enough that he'd have enough to properly fuck her.

Danielle was amazed by how incredible sex felt and she cursed herself for waiting for so long to try it. She now wished she hadn't stopped him the last time or they could've been doing it ever since. Paul was showing the patience of a saint as he thrust into her over and over. It took every bit of will power not to cum inside her right away and to let her enjoy it.

And enjoy it she did. He was showing her pleasure she never thought even imaginable. When her eyes found his in the middle of it, there was something more in them. The lust had diminished and there was something else there in their place. Paul had seen that look on some of the other women but he still wasn't sure what it was.

They had hit the hour mark when Danielle's body finally began to shudder below him. Her pussy clamped down so hard that it felt like she'd rip his dick right off. Her hands that had been bracing his back to steady herself were now digging in and leaving long scratch marks in his skin. Pushing through the new tightness, Paul just plunged away into her.

He managed to make it a dozen or so more strokes before he couldn't hold it in any longer. Wave after wave of his seed pulsed into her. When she felt the first blast of warm fluid fill her, her mind went back to those thoughts she had in front of the mirror. Over and over in her head she repeated, 'it's happening'.

The fun didn't stop after that first orgasm for each of them. They went at it the remainder of the night. Paul showed her different positions and she found that she loved cow girl the most as it let him suckle on her breasts as she rode him. That was how they ended the night with Danielle falling asleep still impaled on his lap. She had worn him out too and he let them both fall onto the bed together before letting the sleep take over his body too.

When the morning came they were still bundled together next to each other but since his cock had softened it slipped out of her sometime in the night. Paul's movements when he stirred awake were enough to rouse Danielle too.

"Morning. Did you sleep good?" He asked her.

"Uh huh, best sleep I ever had." She tells him then follows it up with a kiss.

"So this probably isn't the best time to talk about it but there is some things I've been needing to tell you." Paul tells her looking directly into her eyes.

His words send a chill down her spine. Pushing herself up to rest on her elbow, the covers that he must've pulled over them sometime in the night fell off her body and her naked body came back into view. Just seeing her naked like that was enough to get him hard. She could feel it slightly jabbing into her stomach as she laid there.

"So I guess I should ask before anything, how do you feel about me?"

"Well that should be fairly obvious. I just gave you my virginity." She answers.

"True, well it should be clear how I feel about you as well but there are some things you should know about me." He tells her and thinks about what he wants to say next.

"So since I've been here... Well there have been other women a lot like yourself. I didn't ask for it to happen and I certainly didn't stop it when I could have. When I talked to someone that I trust the advice of, they suggested that I talk to each of them including you and see how you felt about me and I guess how you'd feel about there being others." Paul managed to ramble out.

There was silence as Paul waited for any type of response from Danielle. He got that response when tears started to leak out of her eyes and her left hand swung his direction and slapped him in the face.

"Get out!" Danielle screamed at him.

"Wait we should talk about this. I didn't want to hurt you." He pleaded.

"Get out. Get the fuck out so help me god!" She screamed again.

Knowing it was a lost cause to push the issue any further, Paul gathered up his clothes and left her place. The whole time he had been dressing he could hear the crying coming from the bedroom. Once his clothes had covered his body again he looked back towards the bedroom one last time. He started to make his way to it but stopped half way and turned around.

He had royally screwed up. He should've waited to have that talk with her and just let her enjoy her first time as much as he could but now it would be a tainted experience. The whole walk back to his place felt like a walk of shame. Even when he made it home the whole thing replayed out in his head and he was second guessing his choice of words. He may have been honest with her but perhaps it would've been better to leave some out.

First Week of September 2024

It had been a week since Paul sat down and had a long heart to heart chat with Danielle. She seemed different from the others straight away when he talked to her. It was almost like she was embarrassed by what had happened but Paul had no regrets about it. The sex with her had been incredible and he thought he had made her first time special. His choice of bedside conversation had gone terribly but he was still hopeful that once her anger passed she would understand.

She almost shut the door in his face when he showed up but instead she had let him in so they could talk. She expressed how she felt that day and how it was the opposite of the night before he chose to drop the truth bomb on her. While they talked she had her own truth bomb to drop too. She was pregnant. The revelation was something Paul had been somewhat expecting but he was still unsure where they stood then.

Of course at the time neither of them had been planning on her being with child either. It wasn't that Danielle hated that she was pregnant but more that it felt like things were happening too fast again and she wasn't ready for it yet. She had hoped to have it happen eventually with him but now she had to face the reality of it happening after just their first time together. She made it clear that he wasn't to tell anyone about him getting her pregnant because she wasn't sure if she was going to keep it yet. Of course he didn't keep that promise as he told Ellie and Lindsey about what had happened. He would abide by her demand to keep his distance and not tell anyone else though.

With his own family growing, Paul finally found the courage to tell Emma the fate of her partner. He didn't go into details but told her that he had passed when his plane went down over the ocean. He comforted her as much as he could but he could tell she was heartbroken. He had gone through the same experience himself after all so he understood how she felt. He found out that Emma and Emmalynn had in fact met and actually became good friends based off his mentioning of the fact that they were each fellow authors. They had even started working on a joint writing project together.

The bunker had experienced its first accidental death. A maintenance worker had been changing out one of the display panels on the ceiling of the atrium when his rope snapped and he plummeted to the ground below. A better solution of using remotely operated robots to replace the panels was adopted after that so that it would never happen again.

The monthly board meeting was still almost useless. Now with Paul about to be the father to one of the board's largest financial donor's daughters, they seemed to be less hostile towards him which was nice. Jeff Carlson may have been a creep but the board members were still beholden to his money and they weren't about to screw that up.

All four of Paul's other soon to be baby mommas as well as Milla and Alison got comfortable around each other fairly quickly. There were minor fights at first but eventually they all found common ground and learned how to live with each other. They all made it pretty clear that they loved Paul and he did his best to reciprocate that feeling back to each of them but it was tiring work.

Paul had gotten his sister Kimberly and his brother James along with their families added into the bunker system. Unfortunately, neither of them was set to be sent to bunker 1. James or Jamie as everyone had grown to call him throughout his life was set to go to bunker 2. Kimberly or Kimber as Paul had always called her was to be sent to bunker 3.

The most shocking thing for Paul was when he finally spoke to his brother on the phone they were able to move passed the things that were said and done to each other that had caused such a spiteful division between them through the years. Paul hoped to find a way to get both families together with him in bunker 1 so that the whole Williams family could be whole again.

Things had started to work like clockwork all around the bunker. With just about every department having proper staff now, things started working more like Paul had envisioned. They were still far off from hitting the expected population numbers but they also had only been taking in people for a little more than six months. The plan was always set to continue to take in people for no less than two years so they were still on track according to projections.

Both Zander and Melisa had taken a larger role in the induction process. They were no longer relegated to just cover during meetings. Instead they were given a more permanent roll taking in the new residents effectively splitting the groups into four now. This meant less work for both Paul and Erica, freeing them up to manage any issues that came up in the bunker.

Since they would need extra areas for both Zander and Melisa to do their interviews, it was agreed that the previous interview rooms would be converted to offices and interview rooms with each being assigned to Melisa and Zander respectively. Paul and Erica would take in their interviewees in their actual offices now. Paul wasn't surprised when Melisa chose his old interview room as her new office since it was in such a close proximity to his actual office. Zander was just happy to take on a larger role and didn't fight it.

Even though he had made it clear that nothing would happen between them, that didn't stop Melisa from continuing to flirt with him whenever any chance arose. She made sure she behaved around the new residents though but when no one else was around it was no holds barred. Melisa's husband Charlie had gotten himself in trouble a few times. Lucky for him Melisa talked to Paul for help and he was able to avoid any real consequences.

With things generally becoming routine, bunker 1 was set to receive its twenty fifth group of residents. The total population of the bunker had risen to 2,500 residents. Each interviewer now only had to check in three families plus the occasional spill over that had been left. By some form of miracle, the world at large still had no idea the bunkers or the project even existed. The plan seemed to be going way better than anyone anticipated.

When the plane landed with the new residents, Paul noticed that he only had five folders on his desk. Considering that there were fifty people aboard the flight, it seemed he was short folders. Walking to Erica's office he asked what was going on. Erica told him that the other two had wanted to take on more of the residents this time to see how much they could handle on their own and still get done in a reasonable amount of time. If they fell behind they would drop off the folders with either of them.

Paul just shook his head and returned to his office. A quick glance over the folders told him that he would have one couple and three solo residents. Only one of the solos was a pre-screen so the other four would need to get done first. Before he called in the first solo resident, his phone rang.

It was Ellie telling him that all the women were going to be staying at Cori's old suite for the night because they were throwing a late baby shower for both Ashlei and Cori who were due in a few months. They didn't want him to freak out when he came home and found the place empty. They had also prepped a meal for him, all he would need to do was heat it up once he got home.

Hanging up the phone, he called in the first resident in to be interviewed. As soon as she walked in he recognized her. He had seen Shelby Jackson just before he left for the bunker but she didn't see him. She was the daughter of a congresswoman from California that had been trying to break up his company for years. Representative Jackson was a bitter woman who couldn't stand the fact that his company had accrued so much wealth and done so completely legally.

Since corruption had been her bread and butter for years as a politician, she was bound and determined to uncover whatever nefarious activities he had been up to that garnered him so much money and power. The only problem for her was that there were no nefarious activities that got him to where he was. He earned his money the old fashioned way with blood, sweat, and tears. Of course being a very intelligent individual didn't exactly hurt either.

That meant that right out of the gate he was suspicious of the nineteen year old blonde girl. It also didn't help her case that she had grown up in California and had become highly entitled. Looking over the girl something just felt different now though. Paul knew to keep his guard up though, surely her mother sent her there as some sort of spy. Granted that wouldn't really work like she might've hoped it would but it certainly seemed like they were up to something.

The islands were completely monitored and communications of any sort was restricted to authorized personnel only. Any calls from residents to the outside world were recorded and any information passed along to anyone outside of the bunkers was censored to protect the project. All internet access was limited and all forms of social media were completely blocked in a 200 mile radius of the islands. There simply wouldn't be any way for Shelby to pass along any information to her mother without it being found out first by him.

It completely shocked him when she explained during the interview that it had indeed been her mother's plan to send her there but it wasn't the way he thought it would be. Her mother's plan was for Shelby to seduce him and get him to have sex with her but then report it as a rape to get him in trouble with his corporate board. That told Paul that the evil woman had compromised at least one of the board members otherwise she would've had no way of knowing her plan worked. It also explained how someone who had little to offer like Shelby would be sent down there.

Shelby made it clear that she hated the plan and had no intention of letting Paul even touch her. She only agreed to go along with it because her mother had threatened to have her thrown in jail if she didn't go there. There had also been the promise that she would get two of the luxury properties her mother owned once it was all over.

As he was walking her down to quarantine, he let the scenario run through his brain. It had seemed like such a heartless thing to do to your own child. Looking over the young blonde, he understood why she thought it might work. Shelby was a very attractive young woman. Standing at an average five foot five inches, with shoulder length blonde hair, emerald green eyes, some good sized B-cup breasts, a nice athletic body and the face of a model, she could've easily been every young male's wet dream.

"Before I go I just have to say that what you did took a lot of courage and I just want to thank you for being honest about it." Paul tells her as he pops open the room the room she would be spending the next week in.

"Honestly I thought you would be some creepy like old geezer or something but when I saw you when I walked into your office I was shocked you were so young and actually really attractive. Part of me actually thought about actually doing it but then I realized if I did mother would win. I don't know what you did to piss her off but I know she will never stop until she gets what she wants and that seems to be seeing you pennyless and behind bars." The blonde says with a half-smile.

"To be honest your guess is as good as mine when it comes to that. I just assumed your mom was jealous of my money and didn't like that I wouldn't flaunt it around like she did. I'm also not a politician either and i'm sure that's what they teach them on day one." Paul tells her with a shrug.

"True but I guess that means i'm stuck here then so I guess I better make the best of it. I don't suppose there is a whole lot for someone like me to do down here." She says with a half-hearted sigh.

"Well the nice thing about this place is that it is what you make it to be. If you see it as hell on earth then it won't be much a shock when that's how it will feel but if you see it as a chance at something new then you can make it into whatever you want it to be." He tells her hoping to cheer her up.