The Bunker Project Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess. The men down here aren't all creepy old dudes are they?" She asks.

"Actually we have very few 'old guys' down here. Most of the men are in their twenties and thirties. Of course there are younger and yes a few older but the goal was to set this place up for success and that meant we needed people in their prime." Paul explains.

"I see. Maybe this place won't be so bad after all." She says while the first genuine smile formed on her face.

Leaving Shelby in her quarantine room, he headed back and prepared the paper work for the next resident. He called out for the next name on the folder and in walked another young petite woman. She was around the same height as Shelby was but had considerably less curves and hair as black as a raven. Looking through the paper work her name stood out to him.

She was Rachel Fender, heiress to the Fender Guitar Company. He also knew she was an accomplished pianist as he had seen her in concert with his late wife. They had gone to a charity benefit for the arts where an orchestra was set to perform. Rachel had been one of the featured soloists and at seventeen at the time was the talk of the town.

She struck Paul as really shy the more he started to ask her questions. He had thought the twenty six year old piano virtuoso would be more outgoing than she was. Instead he got hardly anything out of her. The main thing she asked about was whether her boyfriend would be there soon. Paul looked him up on the computer and saw that he was being inducted into Bunker 3 as part of their current group.

Choosing to keep quiet about it, he told her that he should be there soon and if not he would look into it. He knew he would have to try to gain back the missing residents at some point but there was no need to cause a panic now especially with someone who hadn't even passed through quarantine yet.

The next into the office was the couple of the group. Looking through the file, he was puzzled why they had been chosen. Bobby Peters was a heavy equipment operator and his wife Sharie had a history of depression and mental illness. After a long conversation with both, he found them actually quite nice. Sharie had even been a nurse prior to battling depression that had been caused by multiple miscarriages.

The final resident into his office was someone he hadn't expected. He knew this woman. He had seen her on almost a daily basis for years. She worked at a cafe he used to get his coffee from that was just down the street from his office building. She seemed just as shocked to see him when she sat down.

Paul had told his women that he was done adding more women to the household and he had been true to that since finding out about the pregnancies but he knew looking at this woman that he would be going back on his word today. From the moment she walked through the doorway, his full attention was on her. Looking down at the paper work he was eager to know more about her. Her name was Emily Johnson and she was thirty one years old.

He couldn't say what it was about her but she had his full and undivided attention. Maybe it was the fact that he had seen her so many times before and he regretted not moving forward with anything. At the time he was still grieving his lost wife and other women were the last thing on his mind. There was just something about the girl that intrigued him. She wore make-up and did her best to fit in with every other woman that was out there but the small imperfections visibly present on even her face alone was enough for him to steal his attention.

Emily was quickly passed over by most guys due to a lip deformity but Paul saw through that to the rest of her beautiful face and curvy body. Sitting in front of her with a massive bulge formed in his pants, he kept trying to hide it. Emily had noticed due to his hand moving down to constantly adjust it and felt her own body reacting the same way as a large wet spot even started forming at the crotch of her jeans.

Emily had been secretly in love with Paul for years, to her he was the hottest guy she had ever seen and it didn't hurt she would see him checking her out which made her feel beautiful for once in her life. She never got up the courage to ask him out and he hadn't asked her either which she was used to. Then like all fairy tales he just magically disappeared from her life and she figured they would never cross paths again. She never even found out his name but he was the highlight of her day anytime he walked into the café when she was working.

Emily couldn't help herself she was squirming in her chair as he asked her question after question. She struggled to move her eyes from what had to be the most massive dick she had ever seen in his pants but when she did and looked up at his face; his eyes made her melt in her seat.

He was explaining all the ins and outs of the bunker but all she could do was concentrate on not ripping his clothes off and kissing all over his body. Paul noticed Emily's nipples almost busting through her bra and shirt. When the sweet smell of her sex drew his attention to her large wet spot on her jeans it caused his dick to get harder than he thought it had ever been in his life. Like her he had to use every ounce of will power he could manage to not think about ripping her clothes off and having his way with her immediately.

His brain even told him to make her his and fill her with his seed over and over until she joined the ranks of his pregnant lovers. Snapping back to reality some he did his best to finish explaining the rules of the bunker. When he asked her if she had any questions her brain had shut off and she sat there quiet. With all the necessary paper work finished he took Emily by the hand and led her to the elevator to start the tour since she was the pre-screened resident of the group. There was a lot of nervous energy between the two of them in the elevator.

Whenever he would look at her she would turn her head to avoid getting caught staring at him and then it would switch with her doing the same to him. Neither one had noticed that at some point they were holding each other's hands. The smell of Emily's excited sex had started to fill the elevator and he just couldn't take it anymore. Pulling her to him he pressed his lips to hers and started to passionately kiss her right there in the elevator. Emily's mind exploded, the kiss was even better than she had dreamed it would be.

They just kept kissing until the ding sound alerted them that the elevator had reached its destination. Taking hold of her hand, he chose to skip the rest of the tour and took her straight back to his suite. Inside he didn't even get the door closed before his lips were almost locked permanently onto hers.

Coming up for air he noticed the door was still open and kicked it closed with his foot. Emily looked him in the eyes lust running through both of them and said, "I'm yours. I've always been yours and i'll always be yours. I used to dream you would marry me when you came into the café and then you left me. Fate brought you back to me and now i'm never letting go."

Paul kisses her hard then pulls back lifting her shirt over her head revealing the sexiest bra he had ever seen on a woman before but it had to come off too. That it did revealing her perfectly shaped Double D-Cup breasts to him. Paul somehow got even harder seeing her topless, causing him to feel even bigger than his normal eleven inches.

With his hard cock being trapped by his pants and boxers, the pain it caused made him quickly remove both his pants and boxers letting Emily finally see her man's big cock that she had been fantasizing about for years. It was even bigger than she imagined it could ever be, the biggest she had ever seen as a matter of fact. She pictured him being slightly larger than average but this was huge and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

Moving forward she quickly took his dick in her hands that were dwarfed by its size as she moved her mouth up to kiss him with the years of passion she had built towards him. Paul broke the kiss looked her in the eye and said, "The answer is yes."

While she continued stroking his dick the puzzled Emily asked, "What?"

Paul smiled and said, "Yes I'm yours in any way you want as long as you don't mind sharing and want lots of kids."

It was Emily's turn to smile saying, "I'm not sure about the sharing, I will if I have to so that just leaves the other part which we should probably get started on right now."

Paul didn't realize that as Emily was stroking him with one hand her other was working on taking her jeans and soaked panties off. The next thing Paul knew she was pulling them back towards the hallway that lead to the bedrooms while her clothes piled up on the floor by his feet. He watched as the voluptuous beauty guided him down the hall pulling him along by his extra-hard dick. She pushed through the first doorway she came across and led him across the room until she flopped down on the bed and moved back spreading her legs revealing her pink pussy hidden behind a slightly bushy patch of hair.

Wasting no time he moved forward to join her on the bed and slid inside her completely gushing pussy causing her to start moaning right away. While not the tightest thing he ever felt, she was just tight enough that he found himself empting into her after merely a few minutes of aggressively thrusting into her.

It was an incredible sensation for Emily. She had never felt a guy cum inside her before. Hell she had never even had a guy's bare cock inside her before but if that was how it felt she knew now she was addicted and would only take a bare cock inside her from now on. She could feel his warm fluid gushing around inside her as he continued to thrust into her. She was shocked he was able to keep going. All her old boyfriends had always quit once they came but he was still going like it was nothing.

A moment of clarity came to Paul as he slowed his thrusts and looked around at his surroundings. They weren't in his room. They had stumbled into the room that Ellie had claimed as hers and were in the process of soiling her bedding with their actions.

Taking hold of her large ass cheeks in his hands he pushed in as deep as his cock could go and began to lift her off the bed. Emily instinctively wrapped her large thighs around his body and threw her arms up around his neck to hold on. She was impressed when he was able to lift her up and start carrying her through the room, the whole time his dick never left its place inside her honey hole.

She watched as he took them back out into the hall and then made his way across the hall pushing the door open with his back and then spinning back around to continue the journey to what looked like an even larger bed.

No sooner were they on his bed that he started to pump into her again. The room was going black for Emily as she had never felt anything so intense. Paul's concentration was on driving her over the edge again and he was slamming into her like a wild man possessed. He didn't have to wait long because he could feel her pussy clamp down on him and her body started to shudder beneath him.

Once he got a sense that she was coming down from her high he let his cock pull free from her. When it completely left her hole she felt so empty without it and thought maybe he was done. She was wrong though. With a gentle nudge he pushed her so that she was flipped onto her stomach. Grabbing hold of her hips he pulled her up so that she was on her hands and knees. Now that she was in the position he wanted he slammed right back into her.

Emily didn't know what heaven was like but this was what she pictured it would be. Her large tits swung like pendulums as he smashed his body against her. She had been stretched enough now that her pussy had formed a perfect shape around his shaft. He was giving her the fucking of a lifetime and making up for the years she had gone since she had last felt a man.

With an amazing amount of resilience and endurance he was able to continue on for hours punishing her poor pussy. He filled her a half dozen times before he found himself finally gassing out. Emily was so exhausted that she just layed back on the bed with her legs still spread wide and his white seed constantly streaming out of her. Rolling off the bed, Paul made a quick trip out to the living room and then came back with his phone in his hand.

Emily didn't know what he had in mind until she heard the shutter sound on the phone telling her that he was taking pictures of her naked body. She surprised herself when he walked to the edge of the side of the bed she was on and held his still semi-hard cock out towards her face and she immediately moved her head over to swallow it in her mouth. He got quite a few pictures like that until she managed to get him back hard again.

Crawling over her worn out body, he positioned himself at her entrance while still holding the phone in his other hand recording as he slid back fully inside her. She had never made a porno before but it was something she always wanted to try. She even volunteered to hold the phone some to capture his part in making her his. They swapped back and forth getting both angles of each other getting pushed to the limit.

With one last dump of his semen into his newest woman, Paul slumped over and fell onto her endowed chest. They stayed that way for over an hour before Paul finally lifted himself up and pulled his softened cock from her hole. When he fell over onto his back she rolled with him and cuddled up against his chest.

A knock came at his door while the pair was enjoying the bliss of an incredible session of making love. It took a bit of effort but Paul managed to get himself off the bed and walk to the door still naked which he didn't care about his head still lost in the fog. Along the way he spotted Emily's discarded clothes and he couldn't help but to start to get hard again. Pulling the handle to open the door Paul was greeted with Dr. Kristi who had finally worked up the courage to come visit him. Emily stumbled out on wobbly legs to see who was at the door slightly after Paul did and was curious who the woman standing there was.

Emily instantly recognizing the look on Kristi's face, walked over to Paul while looking the woman in the eye.

"Babe I'm going to go grab a shower if that's ok." She tells him and then whispers so the woman won't hear, "Have fun baby I'll join once I'm clean."

Kristi had a confused look on her face as she watched the naked woman walk away and Paul still standing there with his huge cock growing by the second. Before she could object, Paul took Kristi's hand and pulled her in the room shutting the door behind her, nervousness clearly on her face. With the door closed and the two of them alone, Paul kissed her gently and she timidly kissed back. When they broke the kiss Kristi looked down and got scared by the size of him.

"I'm a virgin." She meekly says to him.

Paul tilted her head up and asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this then?"

She weakly smiled and said, "Yes."

Paul slowly and carefully starts removing her clothes, making sure to kiss each new exposed piece of skin once it became available. Once every bit of clothing was resting on the floor in the pile next to Emily's, he ran his finger across her slit and she felt more soaked than Emily was when she first got her clothes off.

Her body was quite amazing out of those baggy clothes. Her breasts are an upturned C-Cup, she has a toned stomach that flares to somewhat wide hips and an amazingly divine ass. Paul leads her down the same hallway he just took Emily down and to the messy bed they had just left before laying her down kissing down her body and then back up to her lips before moving into position above her. He asks her one more time, "Are you really sure you want to do this?" Kristi nods her head yes and he starts to push inside her. She is ultra-tight, tighter than he's ever felt tight and knows he won't last long even after the mini sex marathon he just got done with.

Sure enough as soon as her second orgasm hit it was too much for him and he emptied what little he had left into her. Exhausted he collapsed onto her and kissed her gently while he waited for some energy to come back to his body.

She ran her hands through his hair and whispered into his ear, "I'm yours you know that right."

Her response caused Paul to smile as now he had two more women he needed to take care of.

Giving her as good of a kiss as he could muster with his lack of energy, she accepted that as a yes. When he broke the kiss he was able to get himself to roll off her body and onto his back. It wasn't how she pictured her first time to go, it was even better.

Stepping back into the room Emily dressed in the sexy midnight purple and black push up bra and matching panties he had taken off her, she walked over to the bed crawling up until she is hovering over his body and kisses him.

When she pulls away from the kiss she says to him, "Not to ruin this beautiful sight but aren't you forgetting something? You never showed me where my suite was." Paul realizing she kind of has a point slides his hand to her covered ample chest and gives it a squeeze before pulling her down onto the bed to join them.

"Sure I did. You live here. We will have to get your stuff from the suite you were originally assigned but you live here with us. As a matter of fact both of you live here now." He says while looking back and forth between the naked woman on his left and the almost naked one on his right. Giving both girls a nice long kiss he pulls them both closer to his body and slides the covers over them so they can all fall asleep together.

When he wakes in the morning he sees Ellie standing there smiling at him. She mouths 'More?' towards him while pointing at the two women who still slept beside him. He gently nods his head yes before wiggling his finger for her to come to him. When she does he kisses her hard on the lips.

She breaks the kiss, takes a whiff of the air around him and then starts walking towards the bathroom. Her clothes falling to the floor with each step she takes. Turning her head back at him she mouths 'Shower'. She playfully cups her breasts and then bends over showing him her excited pussy before walking all the way into the bathroom and out of sight.

Paul's dick instantly gets hard at her display. As carefully as he can, he moves out of the bed and leaves the two exhausted women to sleep and regain some energy because they are going to need it for what he has planned for them the rest of the day. He walks into the bathroom with his hard cock in his hand and sees Ellie soaping herself in the shower through the clear glass door. She lets out a huge moan when he steps into the shower behind her and immediately slides her favorite toy into her eager pussy.