The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's terrified of being selfish, just like he is," Officer Deacon went on. "But she likes how much he's willing to suffer for her. It turns her on, as long as she doesn't feel like the direct cause of it. The less say she has, the less her guilt weighs her down."

"I wonder if that one goes both ways too," Kristen mused.

"Recap," Officer Deacon prompted. "The positive triggers you've identified for sure are...?"

"Sacrifice, symmetry, innocence," said Kristen, breathing in the spicy vanilla scent that hung around Officer Deacon's short hair and exposed neck.

"And how are you going to use them?" the officer asked.

Kristen checked the clock in the corner of her tablet screen.

"Not much time left to get fancy," Officer Deacon noted. "Unless have a strong lead on a climax, it's about time to get them focused on the emotional closeness of full nakedness. Start preparing them to bond over going back in their devices unsatisfied."

"I think I can make the time play in their favor," said Kristen. "I might take a couple liberties, but I think you'll approve."

"Then by all means," Officer Deacon nodded back in the direction of the cot. "Show me what you've got."

#

Alicia was sitting up, cross-legged with her back against the wall, leaning forward to shower soft kisses over Edwin, who was lying face-up in her lap.

"Have you ever wanted to taste her?" Kristen asked as she approached.

"Mmmph?" Edwin tried to answer from under Alicia's lips.

"Not the way you are now, obviously," Kristen clarified.

Alicia lifted her head, so that they could both look up at Kristen.

"You're lying right next to it," Kristen told Edwin. "Inches away from that soft, sweet, unlocked pussy. You must be able to smell how hungry it's gotten watching you. If I were where you are, I don't think I could resist. Not if she'd let me, I mean."

The sideways flick of Edwin's eyes confirmed that he was aware.

"Would you let him taste you?" Kristen asked Alicia. "If he's gentle?"

"I... I would," Alicia stumbled. "If he really wants to. Or if the Bureau demands it."

Kristen let Alicia hear her sigh. "You're a difficult one."

"I'm not trying to be," Alicia protested.

"I know, that's what makes you so difficult," said Kristen. "All right, here's what we're going to do. Edwin, you're going to kiss her thigh."

Edwin turned himself over and brought his lips down on the delicate skin of Alicia's inner thigh, in almost the same motion she had used to kiss his face.

Alicia took in a happy breath.

"Alicia, you're going to give him no fewer than three instructions," Kristen ordered. "I don't care if that was already the best kiss you've ever gotten. Tell him three things to do, and then finish with, 'Now do that to my pussy.'"

Alicia took another breath inward, sharper, more nervous, but still excited.

Making it an order seemed to make it possible for her.

"Well, uh," Alicia's voice quavered but didn't die. "Kiss me again, with your tongue pressed to the roof of your mouth. Then bring it down, slowly. Lick me with the bottom of it. Yeah," she breathed in, as Edwin practiced this motion on her leg.

"That's one," said Kristen.

"Now flatten it out," said Alicia. "Slide it back and forth. Not like you're licking an ice cream. Not like you're trying to eat or even move my skin. Just run as much of the outer edge of your tongue along it as you can, and then double back."

Edwin cupped his hands to her hips to hold himself at the perfect distance to do so.

"One more," said Kristen.

"Next..." Alicia hesitated. "Next suck me." She winced at the crass sound of the words, but Edwin didn't seem to mind. He complied so quickly that she had to rush to specify, "Softly! So softly, just enough to make your mouth stick to me. And then let go and do it again."

Edwin adjusted, and Alicia shivered in anticipation of the required next words.

"Now... now do that to my pussy."

Edwin dove in, with a charged blend of gusto and delicacy.

Alicia gasped and crackled the paper with her fingers. With every breath, she sounded delighted and amazed all over again at how good it felt, as if she still hadn't quite believed it the moment before.

Edwin's cock hardened with each of her sounds of pleasure, beginning to look structurally sound enough to return from its time-out.

"How do you think it would feel," Kristen asked, "to have him inside you again now?"

"Good," Alicia moaned.

"For real this time?" asked Kristen.

"Yes!" Alicia looked at Edwin. "Can you?" Back to Kristen. "May we?"

Kristen shrugged indulgently. "It's your honeymoon."

As urgently as the first time, and much more confidently, Alicia and Edwin rearranged themselves on the cot. She lay back, and he slid into her near-frictionless wetness.

Alicia gasped higher, with more of her voice, in awe of the different but still shocking pleasure.

Edwin kept it going, delivering each thrust with wide-eyed reverence. While he did so, he whispered against her breasts, neck, and lips. The words started with declarations of love and odes to her beauty. Then they turned incoherent and dissolved into similar gasps of disbelief at the building sensation, radiating from where their bodies met.

The buzzer sounded on Kristen's tablet.

"That's twenty-five minutes," said Kristen.

"No!" Alicia cried, completely forgetting her deference for a moment.

Edwin made a sound with the same easily identifiable meaning.

"I'm afraid so," said Kristen. "You both have a thirty second grace period to submit to-relocking, before incurring penalties."

"What if... what if we added on all the points we have left?" Alicia asked, holding Edwin possessively on top of her.

"You can't afford it," said Kristen. "Not even one more minute for the two of you. Are you planning on stealing time?"

"No," Edwin panted. "Fuck. Okay."

He pulled himself out of Alicia's clinging arms, and then out of her pussy, with equal-looking difficulty.

"Don't hurt her, okay? We're submitting."

He held his hands in the air, away from his pulsing erection, and looked to Alicia.

With short, frustrated breaths bordering on tears, she knelt up on the cot and raised her hands too.

"With deepest respect for both the Bureau and you two ladies," Edwin glanced from Kristen to Officer Deacon at the table, and back again, "I beg for any information, or any leniency, that might allow me to satisfy my wife tonight."

Kristen pretended to think about this now, as if she had not been thinking ahead to this inevitable moment for at least half of the session.

"I see why you married him," she told Alicia.

Alicia managed a weak smile.

"Okay," Kristen said, turning back to Edwin. "Today only, I'm going to allow you to assume your wife's debt, for any unauthorized time she spends out of her device."

Officer Deacon tapped the table quite sharply.

Kristen looked back at her. Trust me, she mouthed.

With an uncomfortable bite of her lip, Officer Deacon waved her onward.

"We'll lock you up," Kristen told Edwin, "and you can gift her as much time and attention as it takes to make her cum, at your own expense. How does that sound?"

"Yes," said Edwin, swallowing heavily. "I mean, good. I'll do it. Please."

Kristen nodded. "Let's get you some ice. The sooner you're secured, the sooner you can--"

"Can I do that too?" Alicia asked.

"Do what?" Kristen asked innocently.

"Can I take his debt?" Alicia asked. "So he can stay unlocked with me?"

This was what Kristen had been counting on.

"I suppose that's only fair," she allowed.

"No!" said Edwin. "I can't let you do that."

Alicia leveled a steady gaze on him. "I would enjoy it more that way."

"Sounds pretty conclusive to me," said Kristen.

Edwin's cock throbbed visibly in anticipation, as he realized he couldn't come up with an argument against this.

#

"Put my pasties back on," said Alicia. "I want my debt per minute to be the same as his."

"Of course," said Kristen, heading to the wall panels for a fresh pair. "There is one thing, though." She leaned out from the open panel to look back at the couple. "I'm not completely convinced that either of you can take the punishment you're about to rack up. Unlocked time is precious, and it's so easy to get carried away."

Alicia and Edwin looked at her, grave and uncertain.

"How can we convince you?" Alicia asked.

"You don't have to," said Kristen. "You're just going to have to take it on a minute-by-minute basis. That way, we'll know right away if you've stolen more than you've got the fortitude to make up for. You won't be able to dig yourselves into a pit I can't get you out of."

In addition to the pasties, Kristen retrieved a short stool and two copies of a fairly severe cat o' nine tails whip, one of which she held out to Officer Deacon.

"You can't transfer debts," Officer Deacon hissed at her. "Debts are sacred,"

"And a point is a point," Kristen whispered back. "They'll both still be punished for exactly how much they take for themselves. It's only different in their heads."

There was restrained mischief in Officer Deacon's eyes as she accepted the whip.

Kristen handed Alicia the packet of pasties and set the stool down next to the cot.

"Have a seat, Edwin," she directed.

With his hands still held carefully away from any important nerves, Edwin took his place on the generously sized steel surface of the stool. His feet rested firmly on the floor, with his knees bent just past a ninety-degree angle.

"All sealed away?" Kristen asked Alicia, who was now rubbing the second pleasure-proof pastie smooth against her skin.

"I think so," said Alicia.

"Come here so we can check, then," said Kristen.

Alicia complied.

Kristen took hold of the back of Edwin's hand and brought it to Alicia's breast. With his thumb trapped under hers, she rubbed the center of the pastie, finding the slight, mostly flattened bump underneath.

"No happy little flutters when he does this now?" Kristen asked.

"No," Alicia answered with longing that had to be real. "It's like pressure on a numb gumline."

"Good," said Kristen. "Now, at this point, I'm obligated to order you again, on behalf of the Bureau, to let me lock up your clit and cock as well. And to inform you that, should you resist, you will each receive thirty points of debt recovery punishment per minute until you comply." She twirled her cat o' nine tails in a circle over the floor, letting the ends clatter against the legs of the stool. "With this, that's two points per stroke."

The whip was mostly braided leather, but four out of the nine falls at the end were threaded with steel beads, which significantly increased its sting factor and point efficiency. The sound the beads made against the matching steel legs of the stool was enough to set teeth on edge.

"There. I've ordered and informed you," said Kristen. "What happens next is up to you."

With only one shared glance down at the swirling cat o' nine tails, Alicia climbed onto Edwin's lap, facing him.

Edwin scrabbled at her back, trying to drag her down onto his cock almost faster than she could line it up for entry.

The moment she was in place, anchored on his erection, she began grinding against him so purposefully and forcefully that Kristen worried for a moment that she might knock him over backwards.

He remained stable, pressing down hard against the floor with both legs, to bounce Alicia up and down on top of him.

Fingers twisted through hair, kisses turned to ravenous bites and hickeys against each other's necks.

Kristen stepped into place behind Edwin, and Officer Deacon mirrored her behind Alicia. The Bureau workers met eyes over the couple's heads.

"You two are just insatiable for each other, aren't you?" Kristen asked, winding up her cat o' nine tails.

She struck right on target, on the left cheek of Edwin's ass, drawing a gasping cry.

"Yes, ma'am," Edwin answered, completely undeterred from Alicia's flesh.

"Criminally insatiable," Officer Deacon added, giving Alicia her share of the punishment, or his share, depending on how you looked at it.

"Yes ma'am," said Alicia, laying kisses frantically along Edwin's jaw.

"You just love showing off how much you can take for her, don't you?" said Kristen, snapping the whip to even out Edwin's cheeks. "You love it almost as much as fucking her."

"Yes, ma'am."

"There's not a single rule you haven't imagined bending or breaking," Officer Deacon whispered with her chin hovering over Alicia's shoulder, "if it would get you closer, keep your darling safer." She snapped the whip against Alicia's upper back.

"No, ma'am," Alicia answered, gasping for breath.

"Officer," said Kristen.

She missed the timing of the next stroke, momentarily lost in the shape of her mentor's lips, and forgot what she had been about to say.

"Officer... have you ever seen two subjects more in need of Bureau guidance, to give structure to their urges?"

Kristen struck Edwin twice in quick succession, to catch up to the pace of one stroke for every four stolen seconds.

Officer Deacon did the same with Alicia.

"Never," the officer agreed. "Can you imagine where they'd be without us?"

"In bed together for weeks at a time, probably," said Kristen.

Edwin's next moan sounded like a response to her words more than her whip, wistful and languid.

"And still they'd never get around to admitting how they want it." Officer Deacon gave Alicia a harder one on the ass. "I'll bet you would have faked it rather than risk offering him a simple little tutorial, wouldn't you, you sweet-faced liar?"

"It's... it's a possibility, Alicia admitted."

"What a waste," said Kristen.

"People are always wasteful in abundance," said Officer Deacon. "She'd think she can ask him for something she'll actually enjoy tomorrow night, or the night after, or the night after.

"It's different when you've been dreaming about it for this long, isn't it?" Kristen put her hand on Edwin's shoulder, near where Officer Deacon was resting hers on Alicia's. They laced the backs of their fingers briefly together.

"Now you'll never be able to lie about how hot you are, how wet, how close," Officer Deacon murmured to Alicia before her next stroke. "Will you, dear?"

"No, ma'am," Alicia agreed.

"You'll be able to tell now, if she ever tries it, won't you?" Kristen asked Edwin, with a snap to the fleshiest part of his upper arm. "Now that you know what the real thing feels like, sounds like, smells like."

"Yes," Edwin moaned.

Alicia's wetness was running down his thighs.

"The real question," said Officer Deacon, "is whether we can teach these two to limit themselves to the time they've earned."

She struck Alicia's ass, far enough to one side that a couple of beads hit Edwin's leg as well.

"Don't you wish we'd just taken our devices off now?" Kristen asked, giving Edwin's ass and Alicia's thigh a matching, shared stroke to keep things even. "With twenty-five minutes of freedom still ahead of you?"

"Yes," Edwin answered.

"You could have started by talking to each other, you know," said Kristen. "Not to mention cuddling. Kissing. All the simple things you're afraid to do too much of when you can't afford release. You didn't think to take your time with them now that you finally could?"

"No," said Edwin.

"No, you got greedy," said Kristen. "You had to jump right to the forbidden part before you were ready, and squander half of it."

"You understand why you don't deserve to still be unlocked, don't you?" asked Officer Deacon.

"Yes," Edwin and Alicia moaned together.

Kristen and Officer Deacon whipped the pair in unison. Their asses were now as pink as their faces had been to start with.

"Then why are you still fucking?" Kristen demanded.

"For you," Edwin said, cradling Alicia's face in his hands.

"For you," Alicia answered, cradling his in return.

Kristen and Officer Deacon punished their naked backs.

"For you!"

"For you!"

The couple shouted.

The whips came down.

Something changed in the pitch of the moans. Alicia clutched Edwin around the shoulders. She drove her hips down against him four more times at top speed, then kept them there.

"Please, please, please," Edwin whispered, perhaps involuntarily, holding her still long enough to thrust up into her one last time.

A sigh of infinite contentment left them both at once. They wobbled on the stool, searching for a support that wasn't there, before managing to balance against each other again.

"Thank you," Alicia remembered first, blinking blearily up at Kristen and Officer Deacon.

"Right," said Edwin. "Thank you for your mercy."

"Submit for relocking," Kristen said simply, twirling her whip again. "Or that mercy's going to run out."

Weak in the legs but well-motivated, Edwin and Alicia managed to get up from the stool and separate, hands in the air.

Officer Deacon had already gone for the gentlest disinfectant wipes, and she stepped in to clean Edwin's spent cock.

Kristen handed Alicia one of the wipes to use herself.

"I can trust you with your own cleaning at this point, can't I?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Alicia agreed.

Alicia did not try to sneak any extra stimulation as she performed this task, though she definitely lingered a little over her last glimpse of her unlocked pussy.

When she was done, Kristen pressed the panel of Alicia's chastity device into place and fed the chains into their locks. They tightened to ensure that not even a pinkie finger would reach Alicia's clit again, until she earned it.

Her point counter sat at zero, making up for the dawdling before Kristen and Officer Deacon had begun their debt collection.

"Next time you come in here, you're going to have a plan, aren't you?" Kristen asked.

"Yes, of course," said Alicia.

"Definitely," Edwin agreed, as Officer Deacon locked his cock into its flaccid confinement, under his own zeroed out counter. "Thank you."

"Can you find your way to the elevators?" Officer Deacon asked, unlocking the door with a tap of her ID card.

"We'll manage," said Alicia, pulling on her wedding gown and turning for Edwin to help zip her up.

He stopped at shoes, pants, and undershirt, and bundled the rest of his wedding clothes under his arm.

"I love you," the pair kept whispering to each other as they stumbled out. "I love you so much."

#

As soon as they were gone, Officer Deacon's hand came down on Kristen's ass in a sharp smack.

"You're going to get me in real trouble someday," she scolded.

"And yet?" Kristen asked, turning toward Officer Deacon with a reckless lift of her eyebrow.

"And yet," Officer Deacon acknowledged, taking a step closer. "That was a judiciously kind thing you did for--"

Kristen leaned in.

Officer Deacon did not pull her perfect lips away.

Kristen explored them gently with her own, wishing for the ability to taste them.

They stood this way for several seconds, delaying the need for speech, running hands over each other's meager unblocked nerve endings.

Kristen backed away, resting her forehead on Officer Deacon's to search beyond her slightly steamed glasses.

"Go about your day, trainee," the officer breathed.

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your ratings, follows, favorites, and/or comments, and let me know if you want more Bureau of Pleasure Control.

12