The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never be able to cum this way," said Leila.

"Of course not," said Artemis. "Do you need to?"

Leila tried to make sense of the question.

"Oh, babe, I know you want to," said Artemis, running the fingers of her free hand through Leila's hair. "Me too. I'd make it happen for both of us if I could, believe me. But is an orgasm the only thing that would make spending this time with me worth the trouble for you?"

Leila thought for a moment, shook her head, and poised her finger over Artemis's hole, situated deeper between her rounder cheeks.

With a grin and a kiss on Leila's neck, Artemis pushed her way inside, millimeter by millimeter, sending an electric thrill up Leila's back.

Leila's training and discipline had involved stretching her ass with much larger tools than a single finger, of course, but there was something undeniably new about the warmth, the movement, the aliveness of Artemis's touch.

Likewise, Leila could not remember ever having entered another body with her bare hands before. Reaching into soft, delicate tissue that no one had ever seen with the naked eye, feeling it directly with the nerves of her own skin -- it felt wickedly secret. It felt like being trusted, by someone who had a choice.

"Tell me when you can't take anymore," Artemis whispered. "Until then, just enjoy it." She slid a second finger into Leila's ass and stretched them in opposite directions. "No goal, no ending, just us, like this. Just adrenaline and dopamine, intimacy and free pleasure, because that is what you're feeling, isn't it? Right now?"

Leila considered the tingling rush of sensation, washing over her whole body, bubbling up wherever Artemis brushed her free hand, and could not think of any other name for it.

She did her best to keep up, penetrating Artemis with the same moves and enthusiasm she was receiving, kissing her tirelessly, lifting her generous breasts out of their camisole to touch every bit of skin available. She brushed her thumb over the pasties at the end, miming and suggesting impossible stimulation, the way Artemis had along the outside of her device.

Time slipped out of focus. With no progress or endpoint, the subtle pleasures of skin and breath and closeness were almost impossible to pull away from.

At some point, Leila began grinding the front of her device against Artemis's thigh, as if she might finally get the leverage that she needed to rub her rock-hard clit.

The inside of her domed pelvic plate remained just out of reach, as always.

When she realized how much pressure she must have been putting on Artemis's flesh, how hard she was causing the device to dig into her own joints, she tried to ease up, to shift to a different movement, but the urge in her hips wouldn't quiet.

Reluctantly, she leaned away from Artemis's lips and sat back on her heels, still.

"That's it for me," she said.

Artemis's fingers stopped thrusting and withdrew, leaving Leila empty. Leila pulled her own fingers out as well.

"How do you feel?" asked Artemis, attention still fixed on her as firmly as it had been from the moment they'd met.

"Amazing," Leila admitted, head swimming with a potent mix of trapped chemicals, the string of lights above her twinkling as if she'd had much more than one drink. "...And awful."

"Come on," said Artemis getting up from the couch and pulling her clothes back into place. "We can still do something about that."

"Such as?" Leila asked dubiously, blinking in the light as Artemis opened the door of their little closet retreat.

Artemis wove through the rows of glass and furniture to the sink and beckoned Leila to follow her. They washed their hands in silence, the water seeming to sparkle brighter and brush Leila's skin more forcefully than usual.

Finally, Artemis picked up one of the empty wine bottles and walked over to the far corner of the room, which Leila now saw was clear of clutter, except for a thin layer of broken glass and splinters on the floor.

Safety goggles were lined up nearby on a scratched old cabinet.

Artemis pulled on a pair, and handed another to Leila, who did the same.

"How did you know about all this?" Leila asked.

Artemis smiled mysteriously, winding up with the wine bottle. "Every good community hangout needs a secret menu." She let the bottle fly and shatter against the scarred wall. "Go on."

Leila picked up a jar that might have once held candied cherries. Deciding that it would be pointless to start feeling self-conscious again now, she lined up her hand and arm, just as she would with a whip, and threw the jar as hard as she could into the precise corner of the room.

"Yeah!" Artemis clapped. "How about now?"

"A... little better," Leila appraised herself aloud.

"Here, try something bigger."

Artemis positioned an off-kilter bar stool in front of Leila, and retrieved a long, heavy pipe from the goggle cabinet for her.

Leila knocked one of the stool's legs off in in one hit. Feeling the impact and watching the piece clatter to the floor made her body feel just a little less useless.

"Do you really never come in to the Bureau?" Leila asked, awe creeping in as she caught herself believing that this might actually be possible. "This is how you always have sex? Smashing things at the end instead of--"

"Don't think about what it's instead of," said Artemis. "Just do it."

Leila just did it, shattering glass and bashing wood, until she was too physically exhausted to be horny. The floating, sensual, almost drugged feeling from the touch of Artemis's skin outlasted the frustration.

Leila did not realize until she was undressing in her room back at headquarters that her ID badge was missing.

#

"She stole your badge?" Kristen summed up.

Officer Deacon swung her head around in a bleary circle that was probably a nod.

"Did you report it?" asked Kristen.

Officer Deacon gasped at a jolt from the electrode, as she tried to formulate an answer.

"You didn't," Kristen guessed.

Officer Deacon shook her head, and Kristen tapped the button to give her one, brief, vibrating suck from the disk. She moaned and whined with animalistic abandon.

"How did you replace the badge?" Kristen asked, hoping this might finally lead toward the story of whatever secret project was supposed to make up for Officer Deacon's transgressions.

Another jolt from the electrode cut off Officer Deacon's attempt at spinning a story.

"I told the print guy I'd damaged it," she said. "I promised to go easy on him in his next visitor room session if he made me a new one without filing a report. I said it was embarrassing."

"Why?"

"Because it was embarrassing," said Officer Deacon. "And dangerous. If I told anyone how I lost it, I'd end up answering questions about who I was with and why." She tossed her head back and laughed, slowly straightening up to face the camera. "So glad I decided not to do that, right?"

"Did you know that someone used your badge to access the server room three days later?" Kristen asked, first reading the note on the file twice to be sure.

"No."

A jolt.

"Yes!" Officer Deacon snapped at the electrode. "Yes, I know now, but no, I didn't know then. I didn't hear anything more from Artemis until almost a month after that."

#

"I wasn't expecting to see you in here," Leila said, entering the visitor room to meet the next subject in her queue. "I believed you, when you said you could stay away indefinitely, if you broke enough things. But then, I also believed that you had no ulterior motives for keeping a burnt-out officer company for a couple hours."

"Oh, good," said Artemis, turning toward her, her jeans-clad legs stretching apart with the motion. "You're talking about that. So, I take it the recording equipment in this room isn't on yet?"

Leila took the seat across from Artemis and leaned hard against the table between them.

"Why do you care if it's on?" she asked. "Swearing off orgasms is within your rights under the law. What do you have to hide?"

"I don't want to get you in trouble, Officer," Artemis answered. "Believe it or not."

"How would you get me in trouble?" asked Leila, her lack of concern sounding a little less convincing in her own ears than usual.

Artemis cracked a laugh. "Seriously? Okay."

"That's a fifty-point penalty," Leila pointed out, "for failing to answer a direct question from an officer." She entered the command on her tablet to dock Artemis's total.

Artemis did not swallow and turn pale as so many new subjects did when confronted with the hefty consequences of their lapses of respect, but she did adjust course.

"You want an answer, here," she said, pulling a data chip from an inner pocket of her jacket and placing it on the steel table.

"What's this?" asked Leila

"A virus," Artemis answered easily. "One that I need you to install on Rose Daimler's tablet the next time you work on her. Can I get fifty strokes with a clit wand, by the way? I wouldn't want you to have to explain an empty appointment."

She could afford it.

Leila took a breath, opened the wall panel behind her, and retrieved a wand. When she turned back toward Artemis, her jeans were already down around her knees.

With a tap of her tablet and a touch of her ID card, Leila prompted Artemis's chastity device to open the tiny hole near the top of its front panel, where the wand would fit. She tore off its sterile paper cover and fed the rigid, silicone-cushioned length down into place, where it would rest right against her clit.

There was no way, Leila thought, that someone could get their clit touched for the first time in who knew how many years, and still keep the same cocky expression Artemis was currently scaring her with.

Artemis drew in a tremulous breath when the wand made contact, and then another when she rocked her hips to take her first grinding stroke against it. It clicked to keep count.

"Oh, I could get used to this," Artemis moaned. "Too, too easily."

She did not get lost in the race to the finish line, however.

"I know..." click, "mmm, that Rose likes you." Click. "And that she's connected enough to get you whenever she wants stimulation."

"If that were true," said Leila, picking up the data chip and turning it between her fingers. "Why would I break her trust for you?"

"Please," Artemis scoffed, still thrusting against the wand. "I know you believe our society could stand to be less... absolute."

"Are you telling me that's what this would do?" asked Leila, twirling the chip.

"Rose Daimler," click, "is the Bureau Director's wife." Click. "I'm willing to bet that he's shared a lot of access with her," click, "maybe more than he realizes, so that she can help him with work."

Leila set the chip flat on the table and covered it with her palm.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Giving people an alternative," said Artemis.

"An alternative to pleasure control?" asked Leila. "To the point system? You're going to do something to undermine the power of the Bureau? And you expect me to go along with it because... what? Because it doesn't always feel perfect to me? Without even knowing what you plan to replace it with?"

"Sure," said Artemis. "If that turns you on."

"What does that mean?"

"If it makes you feel sexy to help me disrupt your fucked up system, great," said Artemis.

She closed her eyes for a moment, sighing in time with the treat between her legs. "Oh. Oh yes."

She braced herself on the table, and her next exclamation became a screech of triumph as much as pleasure.

Finished, she looked back up at Leila with a smile. "But it's not like you have a choice here. I mean, you do. You always have a choice. But the alternative is you stop helping me, and your superiors find out how much help you've already been."

#

"...That's when she told me she'd already accessed the server," Officer Deacon concluded. "She was only missing the decryption for the highest clearance levels. That's what she wanted from Mrs. Daimler."

Kristen felt sweaty. Her heart was thumping in her throat.

There was no secret project that the Bureau would approve of. They had probably never even though there might be. This was it. This was all they had been looking for.

Kristen didn't want to ask the next obvious question. She couldn't think of any way not to. "You helped her get the decryption?"

Officer Deacon nodded sleepily.

"Can I cum now?" she asked, folding her arms on the table to give herself a pillow, though her head was restless against it. "Please?"

With hands that felt like lead, Kristen tapped the button to start the disk and leave it on.

The disk emitted low, audible thrums as it gently sucked Officer Deacon's clit, sending pulses of vibration deep below the surface. Kristen had read ahead on how these sorts of tools worked, but could only imagine how amazing they must feel.

Officer Deacon scratched at the smooth surface of the table, moaning so high and helplessly that Kristen couldn't even tell quite when the orgasm started. She could only tell when it ended, almost a minute into the stimulation. Officer Deacon panted and almost choked with relief, and then made a new sound of resistance against the continued suction.

Kristen turned the device off, with a sense that this was the last, closest thing to a pleasant moment the officer would enjoy for a long time.

She had wanted for so long to give Officer Deacon any kind of pleasure, let alone such a powerful-looking dose, but she doubted that either of them would be glad about it tomorrow. Officer Deacon might not even remember.

The file for the eval had not come with any instructions for what happened after the final reward, so Kristen just sat there with her mentor, waiting for someone to come in and... calculate her debt? What would that even look like for something like this?

The door opened, and in less than a second, a group of six tall figures flooded into the room, each one dressed in black armor from head to toe, carrying what Kristen knew from movies to be shotguns. She had never seen one in person.

"Officer Leila Deacon, you will accompany us," said one of the armored figures, unlocking her handcuffs to remove her from the chair.

Kristen didn't recognize the voice. The group could have been all strangers, or all people she had seen around headquarters at one time or another. Their stocking masks and shape-distorting gear made it impossible to tell.

"W... where?" Kristen asked, voice weakening as she eyed the bodies, and weapons, closing in around her mentor. "Where are you taking her?"

Only one of the six looked at her. None of them answered.

Before Kristen could gather the strength to ask again, the lights cut out, even the little recording light on the camera, leaving the room in blackness.

A soft hand with a ring on one finger grabbed Kristen's wrist and pulled her in the direction of the door.

Out in the hallway, she could just make out Zach's profile in the flashing emergency lights. Twice he pushed her into perpendicular passages to avoid smaller groups, pairs and trios, of figures in body armor and masks.

"What's--" she started to ask.

He pulled her up short as they reached the trainee cafeteria, just as the opposite wall exploded inward with a bang and an overpowering smell of smoke.

"What--" Kristen started again, then broke off coughing.

"Now or never, baby bureaucrats!" Piper shouted, riding the end of a ladder into place on the outside of the blown-open wall. "Don't worry, we'll get you out of those things once we're safe."

"Come on." Zach pulled Kristen toward the ladder, where a few of their classmates were already lining up to take Piper's hand. Other were shouting questions.

"Come on and what?" Kristen asked, unwilling to understand.

"The entire Bureau server has been breached!" Zach hissed. "This place is about to get sealed up tight and turned upside-down while they try to get everything under control. This is our only chance."

"Are you working with Artemis?" asked Kristen.

"Who?"

"Whatever her real name is! The one who hacked the server."

"You know who did that?"

"It wasn't you guys? The rebels, or whatever you call yourselves?"

"No!" said Zach. "It fucked up every plan we had! I was supposed to stay and work my way up to officer! It doesn't matter now, we have to go!"

"I can't," Kristen dug in her heels.

"You'll be okay," said Zach, grabbing her other hand, unable to move her. "We, the 'rebels,'" he whispered the word even over the chaos around them, "we've got places. A decent setup. You'd be free there." He brought her hand to the chain on her hip.

"I can't leave her here alone," Kristen explained.

"Who, Officer Deacon?" Zach let out a humorless chuckle. "She's a piece of the machine. A machine you don't owe anything to."

"She's not who you think she is," Kristen insisted. "And now they know that. And it's my fault. She got caught being a person because of me."

"We don't have time." Zach pulled. Kristen didn't budge.

"I know," she said.

Zach let go. He glanced at Piper, who was helping the next person onto the rungs next to her, and then back at Kristen. He held up his ring, the source of secret release she'd been relying on for weeks. "Do you want me to unlock you before we go?"

His voice was hoarse, possibly from the smoke and dust in the air. Possibly not.

Kristen shook her head. "I can't get caught like that."

"Zach!" Piper shouted from the ladder. "You two coming?"

Kristen kissed Zach once more on the mouth. "Good luck," she said, taking a step back.

Zach barely looked at the rubble in front of him as he made his way across to Piper. He was still looking back at Kristen when he grabbed the side of the ladder and began to climb on.

"You too," he said.

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your ratings, follows, favorites, and/or comments, and let me know if you want more Bureau of Pleasure Control.

12