The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the hair on his legs was soft, the kind of soft that made you want to keep touching it, or maybe it was just the part of her she was touching him with that didn't want to stop.

Zach rushed through unbuttoning his shirt before she could rip it off of him, and she forced herself to take the necessary seconds to strip off her blouse.

There were no pasties to contend with, thankfully -- Calvin planned to use their absence from his pleasure management system as a selling point -- so she was able to put one of her breasts right into Zach's hand.

He adjusted his grip for a few seconds, seemingly admiring the heft, and then gave her nipple a firm pinch.

It sent a thrill right down to her pussy, a thrill that she no longer needed to handle so carefully, because for once, she was going to get to put to use.

Zach was fully hard, his erection poking at the side of her belly, leaving little sticky spots whenever he moved.

She was already dripping down his leg.

As much as Artemis had once fantasized about the long, convoluted sex play she'd engage in if she ever found herself fully outside of the Bureau's control, there was no way this first round was going to last long.

Wanting to make the most of it, she steadied one foot on the shelf beside Zach, grabbed his cock, and tried to push it in.

He wasn't overly large, but the head still felt unfeasibly wide against her, and she didn't have the leverage to force it in. Maybe if she were a gymnast who could stretch her leg all the way over her head... but even then, it felt like her opening was just too far back as well as too small, like his erection would have to turn a corner to make it work.

"Need some help, there?" Zach teased.

"I've never had this kind of sex before, shut up."

"Huh." A smirk crossed his face. "I've been told I'm not a bad first dick."

"If you call me a virgin, I'll step on your balls," Artemis warned him.

"Noted," Zach said, and shoved her down onto one of the shoe change benches.

He grabbed her by the knees, turned her so that her legs were hanging off the short end of the bench, and then yanked so that she fell on her back, with her hips resting on the edge.

He knelt down between her legs and rubbed himself back and forth along her slit several times, spreading the dripping fluids from both of them over the dry skin of his shaft.

"Show me that spot again," he said.

"What, you need some help there?" Artemis threw back at him.

"Not really." Zach traced his fingers probingly along the same path his cock had just taken. "I just wanted you to feel involved."

He slipped one finger inside.

Artemis couldn't help gasping. The nerves there, she could always feel them, the way she could feel the existence of her bones, but she was completely unused to anything, even a finger being able to touch them from the outside.

"There we go," said Zach, dragging his fingertip slowly along the front inner wall of her vagina. Her clit danced frantically on the outer side of that same wall of flesh, shifting the skin around it, as if it were trying to fight its way out of a cocoon.

Zach pulled his finger almost all the way out, lining up his cock with it. The rest of his hand slowly pushed her lips out of the way.

"Oh, you're going to make me wait now?" Artemis asked, propping herself up on her elbows. "And I thought you were diff--"

The rest of her sentence got lost in a sharp groan, as Zach sank the head of his cock into her. The twinging, twanging, stretching sensation it created when it entered her was twenty times more intense than a nipple pinch, so intense that she wanted to call it agony, except that only a small fraction of it was made up of pain, and she didn't immediately want it to stop.

She couldn't stand staying suspended in it like this for long, though. She grabbed Zach's waist and yanked him forcefully closer, past this halfway position.

Remaining holdout patches of dryness chafed against each other, muscles spasmed and protested, the ratio of pain shot upward, and Artemis screamed with pent-up animal frustration, digging her nails into Zach's back.

"Um, yeah, it's usually best if you ease in at first," said Zach, his taunting melding with concern. "You know, kind of like yoga?"

"Fuck that," Artemis snapped, aware that she was well out of her rational mind by now, with very little inclination to find her way back to it. "Fuck them, fuck it, fucking fuck me already!"

"Jeez, okay, here," said Zach, pulling back just far enough to give her a good, hard thrust under his own power. "Like that? Is that what you want?"

The twinge of intensity repeated, most of the pain dropping back out of it again.

"Don't stop!" Artemis yelled.

Zach thrusted again, and again. When her sounds didn't change for the worse, he snaked his arms under hers, gripped her shoulders from behind for leverage, and pounded into her, quicker and harder. His pelvis slapped rhythmically against her engorged clit, multiple times with each passing second.

"Oh, god, you're such a honeytrap," Artemis moaned, licking the smooth skin along his collarbones. "Come join the rebels! Get a little sugar from our poster boy."

"You just can't let anything not be sinister, can you?" Zach managed to thrust even harder.

"This should be a mistake," said Artemis "Honeytraps are supposed to be devious, not all earnest and upfront about their worthy, altruistic agendas."

"Still... so... fucking... cynical," Zach grunted on top of her. "Maybe I should just found my own brand of chastity belts, how about that? What if I add some spikes? Would that get you and all the rest of your cynical fucking mercenary friends lining up to do what I say? How far do I have to go to make you believe in me?"

"Just fuck me," said Artemis.

"Fuck you?"

"Fuck me."

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

Artemis rolled off the side of the bench, pulling Zach underneath her, and rubbed her clit harder against his pelvis.

He shoved her onto her side, onto her back again, returning himself to the top.

She locked her legs behind his hips, holding the contact for the few extra seconds she needed. His attempts at thrusting rubbed her just right, and she yelled it again, "fuck you, fuck you, fuck you," because the orgasm crashing through her demanded vocalization, and she had none of the faculties to come up with anything else.

When her legs relaxed, Zach kept going, pounding into her disorientingly sensitive, finished pussy for another few seconds before pulling out and grinding against her stomach.

"Fuck you," he groaned once more, blasting streaks of white across her belly and up to the space between her breasts. Then he collapsed onto the floor beside her.

Panting became chuckling, and then manic laughter, first for Zach, and then for Artemis as well.

"So, that was... therapeutic?" he sighed.

"That was brilliant," said Artemis.

"I'll take brilliant," said Zach. "It's so... British."

"No," said Artemis, still laughing, though her sides were beginning to cramp. "I mean literally. What you said, about making your own belts. It gave me an idea."

She propped herself up on one side to look at him, ignoring the cum dripping off of her onto the floor.

"I can get you and your people into that gala," she said. "As exhibitors. The Bureau have opened themselves up to private competition now, but they never promised Calvin a monopoly. Besides, he's so confident in his head start, he'll probably be stoked when he sees smaller companies coming in to fill out his trade show. The guy loves feeling like a trendsetter. I can help you set yourselves up as a legitimate alternative to them both. But you're going to have to make yourselves look like a company."

#

Kristen floated on the edge, suspended between Leila's pinching fingers on one hand and the vibrator in the other.

It actually got easier after a while. And then harder. And then easier and then harder again.

It was like unfocusing her gaze to see one of those magic eye pictures. At first, it was a strain, something she could not imagine sustaining for more than a few seconds. But once she got the hang of it, she could almost treat it like her natural state. Right on the brink of an orgasm she would not have. That sharply balanced edge was her home, the place she must return to when she felt herself beginning to stray from it.

After all, Leila was here with her. Bringing her pleasure of a sort. Keeping her grounded in this place, because that was the kindest thing to do for her just now.

She had lost all track of time. She had forgotten Officer Brixton was even here, until he announced, "Just one more round should do it."

That last round was the hardest one since the first.

It was as if Kristen's body understood that this was its last chance to tip over the cliff today, but still failed to understand that the edge limiter was there to stop her if she did.

Leila, perceptive as ever, pinched her extra hard, out of sight, as she brought the vibrator for its last pass over Kristen's clit, and then pulled it away.

"Adequate work, both of you," said Officer Brixton, rushing in remove the limiter and immediately tighten Kristen's chastity device back into place.

The steel was cold from its fifteen minutes away from her skin, and she could feel herself twitching inside it, as if her clit were searching the confines of its device for the friction it should know by now was not there.

"I'll give you two a moment," said Officer Brixton.

As soon as he was gone, Kristen threw herself into Leila's arms and rested her face on her chest, waiting for the tremors in her legs to pass.

"Thank you," Kristen whispered, then snorted grimly as she realized what she wanted to say. "Thank you for your real, actual mercy."

"Of course," Leila whispered, stroking her hair.

"I'm glad it was you." Kristen lowered her voice still further. "And that you were better than I told you to be."

"So am I," said Leila.

"It was almost like...."

"I know," said Leila, with a grim laugh of her own. "It's still pretty fucking far from the real thing, though, isn't it?"

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your ratings, follows, favorites, and/or comments, and let me know if you want more Bureau of Pleasure Control!