All Comments on 'The Bureau of Pleasure Control'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year ago

Great story, and a fascinating concept, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you will provide more history of how this “new world” got started.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 1 year ago

I like the premise of the story. I'm hoping you continue this thread. I assume most girls are doing a lot of cock sucking and anal given the situation, Evan as that leaves most of them high and dry. Would love to see how that impacts their scores and learn more about the world you've made here.

MikeWazowskiMikeWazowskiover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read more! Please continue!

stevesthenamestevesthenameover 1 year ago

This is great - teasing, sexy, hot. I'd love to read more - how their relationship develops as the experimental drug test continues, how Kristen copes with the punishment stimulation.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

More, you're on to something special.

titoCA321titoCA321about 1 year ago

I love the dynamics between Kristen & Deacon. You write the relationship between these two characters really well.

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_5112 months ago

very interesting story I like the different take on chastity in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written. Original. I do think the girl would have been crying after her paddling, and perhaps needed a little time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An interesting beginning to a unique dystopia. I'm enjoying it so far. I see there are multiple chapters, and I'm only on #2! I'm looking forward to continuing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrible

Hate it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
***UPDATE SPACE*** Update 5/6/24: Just posted a new perma-exclusive story on my Patreon called "In the Hands of the Priestess Queen." It's a m/f femdom story about a sex-positive priestess and her adoring follower who really, really wants some strict fire and brimstone treat...