The Burglar takes advantage

Story Info
Burglar takes advantage of couple.
1.8k words
4.09
22.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedOneGus
RedOneGus
21 Followers

The Burglar

Liz worked out.... a lot. She had found a gym that she said she loved, and spent many hours there. Tom wasn't going to complain, her body had become so much hotter. Her firm breasts, strong legs, tiny waist, what wasn't to like? She was blond, with a face that turned heads. Tiny, barely 5 feet tall she had gotten her hot little body down to 98 pounds. Tom wasn't bad either, but work had kept him from spending enough time at the gym. He was handsome, but work had taken its toll on his body. He always wanted to go, but he either traveled for work, of was too tired after work to make the gym.

The evening had been great, dinner couple drinks and the latest action film at the theater. Tom and Liz arrived home, and headed up stairs. There was the creaking of the basement door, and out stepped a large black man wielding a knife. He demanded Tom onto the floor as he held the knife to Liz's throat.

"Get down or I'll cut her," he told Tom. Tom did as he was told, not wanting any trouble. "Take what you want, just leave us alone." Tom pleaded.

The man dragged Liz into the bedroom, threw her on the bed and told her to stay still. She complied. He then proceeded to bring Tom into the bedroom, and tied him to the chair, and gagged him.

"I'll take what I want, and what I want is this sweet piece of meat over there," the burglar said as he pointed to Liz, as she whimpered, "please don't hurt me."

The man went to Liz, and grabbed her hair, pulled her up and reached under her skirt, groping her. "No panties, nice," he turned and looked at Tom as he held Liz down and played with her pussy. "Hold still, bitch, he said as he forced his fingers into her. Tom looked away. "Look at me!" He shouted at Tom. Liz was whimpering yet her hips began to respond the burglar's fingers, grinding. She felt herself getting wet as the burglar's fingers explored her clit. He knelt at the side of the bed, raised her skirt, and licked her pussy. She moaned. Tom grunted thru the gag. The burglar reached up and tore the buttons off her blouse in one swipe, took the knife, and cut her bra, her breasts exposed, and kneaded her nipples with his large fingers. Liz was wet, moaning, grinding herself against the probing fingers.

The burglar removed himself from Liz, stepped back, and unbuckled his belt. Turning toward Tom, he dropped his pants.

"Look at what this bitch is gonna get," he said as he lowered his shorts, his semi rigid cock sprang out. Tom couldn't believe how large he was and grunted "NO!", his eyes wide with amazement. "Its not even hard yet!" The burglar laughed as he turned toward Liz.

"Let's see what you are used to," and he ordered Liz to remove Tom's pants. She took his trousers down, then his underwear, and Tom's small cock was barely visible. The large black cock twitched as he forced Liz down on her knees, directly in front of Tom. "Suck my cock, bitch." His cock grew to immense proportions, as she did as she was told. Liz licked the huge head of his cock, pulled away and shook her head, "This won't fit in my mouth." "Suck it bitch," was the response. She took the large black cock into her mouth, her mouth stretched around the bulbous head, the size and color of a dark plum. He forced her head down on him, looked at Tom and laughed. Toms cock had risen to its modest four and a half inches as he watched his wife gobbled the huge cock. It was as if she was enjoying herself, he thought.

"Look at the little man's dick! Ha ha! You're gonna get three times that much tonight!" as he slammed Liz's face onto his cock. She choked trying to swallow as much of the huge dick as she could. Throat juices were bubbling up from her as she slobbered and spit all over the massive dong hanging from his crotch.

The burglar took Liz and threw her on her back on the bed, pulled his t-shirt off over his head, and his massive muscles flexed. Tom had never seen such a huge body in his life. The burglar placed Liz's legs over his massive shoulders, and placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt. Rubbing her pussy with his cock, her saliva juices dripping off, she was a slippery mess. Toms watched from behind as he raised her up and entered her, the burglar's large nut sack hanging between his legs. The muscular black man then plunged as deep as he could. Liz screamed.

"She's a tight little thing," the burglar commented as he thrust himself into her. "But I doubt she's ever had anything this big before." He continued pounding the tiny woman, as he split her in two with his hard dick, his balls slapping her ass. She could hardly take much more than half of the monstrous cock in her pussy. Liz felt the length cram into her cervix, as the veiny shaft stretched her insides beyond anything she had ever felt before. She moaned, she screamed, she grabbed his hips to pull him deeper.

The massive body that was now fucking her, the tiny woman was fucking back. Her legs over his massive shoulder, all Tom could see were the shoes on her feet. He took her hands, place them behind his neck, grabbed her around the back, and stepped away from the bed. He had folded her in half, standing in the middle of the room, he bent down so she was horizontal to the floor, helpless in his grip. He was in complete control as he lifted her off his cock, and then slammed her back down. Over and over, furiously fucking the woman as she screamed, her juices covering his cock, his balls, dripping onto the floor as he fucked her like a rag doll. Tom could not believe his wife could take so much cock, such a massive pounding. He looked down, and his tiny dick was standing straight up. He was turned on.

The burglar lifted Liz off his cock, carried her over to Tom, and placed her onto Tim's tiny dick. She was soaking wet, her juices sloshed onto his little cock, Tom couldn't tell if he was in her, yet she was completely on his lap, her fantastic ass landing on his thighs as the burglar lifted her up and down. The burglar lifted her off and laughed, "Didn't feel a thing did you, tiny white dick." He spun her around and ordered her to suck cock. "Not mine he roared, the tiny white one!" She got on her knees and started sucking on Tom's small cock. She was amazed at the difference in size, swallowing Tom's rigid cock in one fell swoop. She had never been able to take the whole thing as she felt her nose hit his belly. "That's enough," the burglar declared as he pulled her off her husband.

He grabbed her and pulled her to the bed. You on top he said, and to Tom's amazement, Liz straddled the muscle hunk, grabbed his large cock and massaged her clit, rubbing herself, until she slid her wide-open cunt down onto his swollen cock head. She struggled a bit with the monster, but eventually worked her way down on him completely. She had never been fucked so deep. She rode him, pressing her clit onto his pubic bone, massaging herself on him, picking up speed, screaming, moaning.

She quickly climbed off and began sucking the huge cock again, creating suction, as she had done many times to Tom, hoping for another inch of cock from Tom's tiny unit. She was amazed as the burglar's cock grew. It dwarfed her hands, she couldn't reach around it, she couldn't cover half of this massive cock with both hands, she sucked it to it's most massive proportions, the skin stretched, the cock looked about to burst, hard as a diamond. She hopped back on the massive piece of meat, filling her more than before, she couldn't fit it all in. She came, she squirted cunt juices, covering the cock, the balls, she shook, she screamed. She twitched and fell down onto his massive chest, his six pack abs.

"Not done with you, bitch," the burglar pushed her off him, rolled her onto her stomach, and demanded she get up on her knees. Doggie style, she thought, he's going to fuck me like a dog. And he did. His monstrous cock split her in half as she tried to get away, "too deep!" she screamed as a he pounded her relentlessly. Then suddenly, he pulled out his huge swinging cock, walked over to Tom, ungagged him and had Liz place his cock at Tom's lips. Tom thought of trying to bite him, hard, but his mouth couldn't take the girth, as the cock began to twitch, Liz stroking the cock until he moaned, threw his head back and a blast of come hit Tom in the eye, another onto his lips, more and more come spurting onto Tom's face. Liz had also grabbed Tom's still hard cock, was jerking him, and as the third shot of spunk shot from the huge purple-black cock head, Tom came, spewing out onto Liz's fingers.

The burglar quickly re-gagged Tom, pulled Liz to the bed. His cock had softened, but was still huge, hanging from his crotch with balls as big as tennis balls. He laid her onto her back, spread her legs and entered her with his soft, yet still large cock. He hardened, filling her completely, thrusting wildly, fucking her until she felt him tense, grunt, and empty his ball juice into her. Liz passed out.

When she awakened, Tom had somehow bounced his chair over to her and was at her side. He wanted to call the police, but she convinced him otherwise. What are we going to tell them, and it'll get out, and please I don't want that she begged. He finally agreed.

A few days later, Liz's gym bag was in the laundry room, and Tom was doing laundry. He decided to throw the contents of the gym bag in with his. As he reached into the bag, he noticed a picture, in the picture was Liz, her arm around a huge black dude, who was wearing a t-shirt that said "trainer" on the front. They were both smiling. As Tom looked closer, he recognized "the burglar".

RedOneGus
RedOneGus
21 Followers