All Comments on 'The Burglar takes advantage'

by RedOneGus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, nice twist at the end.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

Would have loved to read about the confrontation, divorce and the aftermath. But this isn't that kind of story I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like little Tommy is on the way out the door since Liz now has a real man to give her what she needs! No way she stays with this wimp sissy loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a part 2 where the truth comes out and repercussions begin

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Needs another chapter where Tom confronts his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Using a word like "massive" in sentence after sentence diminishes its effect. A thesaurus would help you find alternatives which would have made your story less awkward. I'd also recommend a proofreader/ editor to weed out the errors like open quotation marks, etc. That said, thank you for an interesting cruel wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great wish that big black cock was stuffed in my mouth and gamed hard in my ass. Iam so hot going to jam my 2 dildos in my hole and pull them out and suck and lock my ass juices off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for divorce and a dead trainer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

story needs a part two!

tom confronts liz, after seeing the picture, liz says you loved watching us have sex, your cock was hard the whole time. and you came within a few seconds of him cumming in your mount and on your face. would you like to watch us again? would you like to taste my pussy on that huge cock again? would you like to suck it had so he can fuck your wife again? take your pants off i bet your cock is hard. um you like all this dirty talk, would you like hin to fuck you too? i bet you would like it, want to be our boytoy, watch us have sex, clean us up afterwards?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous