All Comments on 'The Bus Stop'

by Vautour

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

In brief, simply yummy. 5+fave

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To be honest I prefer your longer stories. Much better character development and plot. That is what differentiates you to other writers on literotica. The shorter stories are a bit blander.

n0rdendmann0rdendman7 months ago

Very steamy! ♨️ I like how they basically both put him under their spell and into a sexual trance. The interesting thing now is what happens when he wakes up and he's thinking clearly and the spell is broken. Do they only have a sexually charged relationship. It's hard to know what either of the 3's personalities are like, for you glossed over much of that, but do they develop anything outside of sex that could bind them together? And if not, does he begin to miss Gemma and her personality? If yes, does he then get bored of a good girl and pushes to bring the sexual passion out of her? Or does he bring Gemma, Cora and Evie together, or do Cora and Evie scene to seduce her to bring them all together? You can take this vignette and take it in many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am so glad that you are back, the story was great! The beginning felt a bit over descriptive, but when Cora entered it was perfect. I like the short format but I feel like you shine when you get to develop your characters. Emily from your other story was the best character I have read in a literotica story, her complexity was so unexpected and amazing.

That said I would love to see the aftermath of a story like this, how the girl deepens the seduction, or how the main guy declares even more his love and obsession. Even a small date afterwards that focuses on their relationship and emotions could add another dimension to the story. Hope you continue to write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVautour@Vautour
The final part of Contiguity is almost finished. Won't be long until it's in the publishing queue. Just hoping it doesn't get held up like some others have reported. As ever, if anyone is kind enough to offer their support by purchasing my work on Amazon, which you can vis...