The Bus Stop

Story Info
The demon claims another. But who is the victim?
1.6k words
4.09
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat next to her waiting on the bus. We had exchanged pleasantries once or twice. I'd steal small glances at her occasionally, and sometimes I'd hold them just long enough for her to catch me, then look away quickly as if I didn't want her to.

She had long red hair, and these cute little glasses on that almost perfectly matched the color of her eyes. She'd told me her name at one point, but not being able to remember it, I'd taken to calling her various pet names.

Everyday, it was like clock work. I'd get to the stop early, and hide across the street till I saw her come and sit down, then I'd make my way to the stop, and sit down near, but never right next to her. It had worked. Eventually she would move closer. I didn't speak to her often, except to offer the occasional good morning, or comment on the weather.

Eventually, she would cave, and I could move in. They all did. By being semi cold, and acting as if I didn't want them, they'd begin to pursue me. We sat in silence most days, her listening to her headphones, and me just staring straight ahead.

One day, she was reading a book, and I happened to see the title of it. It was a dark romance novel that I knew well, because I had written it about one of my earlier 'conquests'. I had two unique abilities, having kept them when I escaped the pit.

The ability to change my facial features slightly, and if I could make a person fall for me, in love or lust, I could affect their memory of events involving me. It basically gave me free reign to satisfy my needs.

Sometimes, it was calm, loving, and peaceful, and I didn't have to change their perception of our meeting. Other times, it was a dark, carnal, meeting that left them terrified and shaking in the aftermath, and I'd have to change their perception to keep them from permanent damage. The one thing that always held true, is 12 months to the day of our 'meeting' they would completely forget me. Even if they saw me again in the face they'd seen before.

It never took long to lure them in, because I had a natural ability to know if (and how long) they were single.

The day it happened with her, we were sitting at the stop like always. I was looking across the street feigning disinterest, when she tapped on my thigh, and asked me to dinner. I knew I had her. I had been working on her a little longer than I was used to, so I was famished.

We agreed to a restaurant(one of my choosing) and met there for dinner. The night went much as I had expected, with her drinking just a little too much, and agreeing to come back to my place.

I led her to my flat, (which technically didn't exist in the real world) and after she stepped through the door, I locked her in. In her slightly drunken (enhanced by a few well placed pills) state, she didn't fully realize what was going on until we walked into the dungeon (cliche, I know.)

It was at this point, she uttered her first refusal. I stepped close and shushed her, moving her back against a padded board against the wall. The minute she made contact with it, a strap sprang out, and wrapped around her midsection.

The look on her face was one of fear, mixed with something darker. She was terrified, but some part of her primal mind wanted this. I grabbed her wrists roughly, and one at a time locked them into the restraints. She tried to resist, but between the alcohol, the pills, and my superior strength, she couldn't.

I bent down and strapped her ankles down, then walked over and pulled a lever in the wall. The boards fell away, and she was left in a steel structure that could be moved any way I wanted to.

I stepped in front of her, and slowly started undoing her shirt, one button at a time, watching her expressions change with each button. Eventually, once I had the top completely undone, I moved around behind her undoing each wrist, to take her top completely off.

Next I moved to her bottoms, taking the skirt first, then her panties, till she was completely naked and I stepped back to admire my work.

At this point, they usually started talking and either tried to talk me out of what I was going to do, or promise me things to get me to stop. Not her. She just stood there, not struggling at all, and looked at me defiantly. "Just get it over with!" She spat. "Do you think you're the first person to do this to me?"

I was slightly taken back, as she was the first to ever say to just do it. I then recognized something that I hadn't felt in a long time. Torment. Mental, emotional, raw torment. I looked her in the eyes. "I'm going to." I stated simply. I kept my emotions out of my voice, saying it as deadpan as I could. "But first, I want the story."

Her eyes changed. A softer more pained look came to them. "Why?" "Because I want to know what I'm looking for when I'm done. I'll put it simply." I swallowed slightly. This would be the first time I'd ever told one of my 'victims' what I was.

"I am a demon. I feed on emotions. At least the ones directed at me specifically." The memories associated with those emotions become as I want the person to see them." She laughed." Yeah, right! And I'm the Virgin fucking Mary... "

At that point, I decided to show her my true form. She was going to see it anyway. I shimmered slightly (more for effect) and unfurled my wings. Her mouth gaped open, and she seemed to lose the ability to speak, instead just staring at me for what felt like hours.

"That's a neat trick." She said finally. "So what happens now?" "Now I have my way with you, and you can either choose to accept it, or you can not. Either way, you. are. mine."

She appeared to ponder this point for a minute. "Do I have any say as to how this happens?" She finally asked. "After." I responded. "I'll craft your memories of tonight in any way you want. But, during.." I paused, "It's been so long, and I'm so hungry," I said under my breath. "No, you don't have any say on how the actual act goes." I replied. "May I at least make a request?" She pleaded.

"I'm listening." "Answer me a few questions, then I'll submit." She said. "I chuckled darkly. "You'll submit regardless. But I want you to fight if you think it will do you any good. Ask your questions." I finally said." You feed on emotions, what kind?"

"All." I replied. Just some are more nourishing than others. Specifically, negative ones. Pain, anger, sadness, those are the ones that taste the sweetest, and last the longest." "How do you feed? " She asked. "Through intercourse!" I snapped. "I thought that part would have been obvious! Now this is your last question. Make it a good one, I'm starving!"

She seemed to falter a bit under my sudden anger, and I saw that fear return to her eyes. And I felt... Sorrow? What in the Hell's?! I'd been on the mortal plane for over a millinia, and done this countless times. What was different this time?

My hunger suddenly washed away any rational thought I had, and I released the locks on the table, bending her forward and exposing her pale round ass and delicate pink pussy.

I stepped behind her, and in one motion, grabbed her hips, and buried my cock all the way into her. She cried out and I felt her mind go to a dark corner and a cage came up around her.

"No," I muttered softly, "you will witness this with all of you." I tore the cage down in her mind and held her with mine, while I assaulted her body. I felt the sadness, the rage, and... Lust? Love? I let my guard slip just a little, and she turned on me in her mind, pulling my spirit into hers and kissing me. As I continued to fuck her in the physical world, she was fucking me willingly in her mind.

I was dimly aware of my release in the physical world, but that my body just kept going, as with our minds intertwined, she wouldn't release me here. She had her legs wrapped around me, and was bouncing up and down on my rock hard member finally, she threw her head back, and I could see the pleasure on her face as her orgasm overtook her.

Just as suddenly, I was back in my own body, and she was bent over in front of me with me still buried deep in her. I slowly became aware of my surroundings, and realized she was laughing and crying at the same time.

I walked around in front of her as I realized I was more satisfied than I'd ever been. I stood her up, and locked the table into a laying position so she could relax without hanging there.

"As I said before," I spoke softly. "I can shape your memories of tonight into any thing you want. All you have to do is think it. I will tell you the same thing I've told countless before you. No you won't get pregnant, no there's no DNA, no, you won't be able to get a sketch, and after a year, you'll completely forget me. Any questions?

She looked at me as if seeing me for the first time again. "What if I want to stay?"