The Business Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this time, Glenn didn't stop. He kept sucking and tapping her clit with his tongue. Knowing how much Amy seemed to like this, he just continued to repeat the same motion. Then he slipped one finger into Amy's pussy and quickly stroked in and out. Suddenly Amy grunted, moaned, and screamed all at once, bucking her pelvis over and over and over into Glenn's face. Glenn made sure not to let his mouth come off her clit until she collapsed at the end of an enormous orgasm. When he pulled his finger out of her, fluid dripped out. She was soaking.

Glenn sat back and gently rubbed her thighs, which were still draped over his shoulders. She lay there with her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her face. Finally, she opened her eyes, gave a much bigger smile, and, in a very quiet, exhausted voice, said, "Thank you. That was wonderful."

Glenn smiled and gently kissed both of her thighs. Amy sat up in the chair and said, "That was unbelievable, but I'm gonna have to get back downstairs." Glenn frowned. Although he loved eating pussy - and LOVED eating Amy's pussy - he hadn't planned on quitting yet.

Amy laughed. "Don't look so sad. I didn't mean I have to get back downstairs IMMEDIATELY; I meant I have to get back downstairs SOON, so you'd better fuck me RIGHT NOW!"

Glenn's frown turned into a huge smile as he grabbed Amy's hands to help her out of the chair. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Amy pulled away, knelt down, and pulled off his underwear. She grabbed his dick and slipped the head into her mouth, sliding her tongue around and around. Glenn moaned but pulled back.

"If you don't have much time, I think we should get in bed."

Amy smiled as she stood up and walked to the bed. After ripping down the bedspread and blanket, she sat down, took off her shoes, and laid down with her legs spread. Glenn got on top of her, but he purposely went low enough so his head was lined up with her chest. He leaned down, placed his mouth over her left breast, and swirled his tongue around the nipple.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" was the only response from Amy. Then he did the same thing with her right breast. Amy put her hands on his head to hold him there as she let out another delightful moan.

Glenn finally lifted himself up on his arms and moved up Amy's body. She reached down, grabbed his dick, and pushed the tip against her pussy. Amy was so wet that when he pushed forward, he slid all the way in. They both let out a moan, and Glenn just held the position. Then he pulled back very slowly, but when he got to the top, he thrust forward hard. Amy let out a grunt. She loved the way he felt inside her, and she loved the forceful push. Hearing her reaction, Glenn did it again. Very slowly back, then HARD forward. Another grunt from Amy. He did this a number of times. Glenn would have been happy to continue this all day long, but he knew he wasn't going to last long.

When he pulled back the next time, Amy clamped down on his dick as hard as she could; this time Glenn let out a moan. He couldn't believe how tight she felt and how wonderful it felt. When he was at the top, she loosened up, and he drove in hard again. This sequence repeated itself a number of times, with both of them moaning, grunting, and loving every second. Glenn started going faster and faster, unable to maintain the slow pace. Amy wrapped her legs around Glenn's ass, and when he thrust down, she pulled him harder with her legs. Her nipples were hard and long, and she used one hand to pinch one of them.

As their pace picked up, so did the sounds they were making. Moans, grunts, whines... Anybody in an adjoining room would know what was going on. Suddenly Amy felt a giant wave rip through her body. She wrapped her arms around Glenn as she thrust her body to meet his, and a beautiful orgasm took over her entire being. Wave after wave of euphoria rolled from her head to her toes.

When her orgasm started, Amy's pussy automatically squeezed tight. This triggered Glenn's orgasm, and he started pumping squirt after squirt of cum into her. He thrust with each spurt, smashing into Amy's counter-thrusting pelvis. Both of them were totally lost in their orgasms. By the time he had totally emptied himself, Amy was also finishing, and she dropped onto the bed like she was dead. Glenn fell on top of her with his head next to her, but he supported his weight with his elbows so as not to crush her.

Neither of them could talk because they were breathing so hard. After they finally calmed down, Glenn lifted his head and looked at Amy. He saw the most beautiful face in the world looking back at him with a smile. She lifted her head to give him a soft kiss on the lips and then laid back down and closed her eyes. Glenn put his cheek next to hers and didn't move for a minute. He just wanted to enjoy the feeling of her body. Finally, he lifted himself up and got off the bed. He went in the bathroom, grabbed a bunch of tissues, and handed them to Amy.

She smiled as she said, "thank you," and wiped the cum that was dripping out of her pussy. She walked into the bathroom, and grabbed a washcloth to clean herself up. Glenn sat on the bed watching her, not believing he just fucked this goddess.

When she walked out, she said, "Okay, now I REALLY DO have to get back downstairs." Glenn nodded and he started getting dressed. When they were both ready to leave, she asked him to grab a box of brochures.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "I forgot that's the ONLY reason I came here - to help you carry brochures."

They both laughed as they walked out the door and let it slam behind them.

When they got downstairs, Glenn dropped off the box he was carrying at the BestSched booth and said goodbye to Amy.

"See you later," he said.

"I'll make sure you do!" she replied with a big smile. And this time, she didn't berate herself for making the comment.

Glenn attended three sessions that afternoon. One was more of a training session on how to generate reports out of the Forest tool. One was a detailed presentation by a company using the product, showing various statistics on how the tool increased revenue and reduced costs. A third session was a panel discussion where people could ask specific questions about the product.

The Forest Sales VP had set up a special session just for Glenn at 4:30. Four different companies using the product would give brief presentations on how they used the product, how they were supported, and how easy - or hard - the implementation was. Glenn could ask any questions he wanted. No one from Forest attended, so the companies were free to speak openly. Forest had asked Suzy, from BestSched, to host the session, since she worked with a lot of Forest's clients. The session was held in the BestSched hospitality suite.

Glenn thought this session was great. People really did talk freely, letting Glenn know some of the problems that came up during the implementation and some of the issues they've had with support. Of course, they all still thought it was worth it - that's why Forest picked them to talk to Glenn. But it was a much more realistic discussion than the ones with the Forest Sales team, where they implied nothing EVER goes wrong and they ALWAYS immediately react to problems. Glenn had been in the business long enough to expect the usual bullshit from sales people, but he appreciated that they arranged this session, even though they knew the other companies would expose some wounds.

When they were all done, Glenn thanked everyone who attended. They exchanged business cards, and they all told Glenn to call anytime. As people were leaving, Suzy asked Glenn to stick around so she could get his impressions. After everyone left, Glenn excused himself so he could use the bathroom in the suite. When he came out, Suzy was sitting on the table at one end, with her legs swinging back and forth under the table. Glenn walked out, and the obvious place to sit was on the couch Suzy was facing, across from the table. As he sat down, he noticed Suzy's skirt had ridden up just a bit, and he thought he saw a little peek of red underwear between her thighs.

"So, what did you think?" she asked.

"Actually, that was great. I really appreciated their honesty. They didn't tell me anything to scare me away, and the good stuff they said pretty much aligns with what we've been thinking all along. Overall, they were some pretty good recommendations."

Suzy smiled when he said recommendations.

"I'm glad you feel that way. I don't have any skin in the game, so it doesn't REALLY matter to me if you buy their product or not. But I think it's a good product, and, from our standpoint, they're pretty good to work with. Of course, it's different working as a different software vendor who integrates with their product than it would be for you as a customer, but overall, we think their technical talent is really good."

Glenn couldn't help but notice that Suzy seemed to separate her legs just a little more, and he thought he could see a little more red. He hoped he was subtle and that Suzy didn't notice, and he immediately returned his eyes to hers.

"I DO think recommendations are important, don't you?" she said. Glenn nodded. She continued, "of course when you read some of the reviews on Amazon, I love it when 10 people say they LOVE the product, and 10 people say they HATE it. How the hell does THAT help?" She laughed as she finished her sentence, and Glenn chuckled a bit.

"That's why I think it's a lot more valuable if you know and trust the person you're getting a recommendation from, don't you think?"

Glenn agreed. "Absolutely," he said.

Now Suzy had a big smile on her face. "You know, I got a really good recommendation for something today from someone I really trust."

"Yeah?", Glenn said, interested to hear what product this was for. "What was that for?"

Suzy put her hands on the table next to her hips, leaned forward, and in a quiet voice said, "I heard from Amy that you eat pussy better than any guy she's ever met."

Glenn's eyes popped open wide. "WHAT?!", he said. "She told you that?", he said while turning a little red.

"Uh huh"

"SHE TOLD YOU THAT?" he said more emphatically.

"Oh, Jesus," she said, "don't be so shocked. And don't be mad at her. She didn't want to tell me - I forced it out of her. I pretty much told her I'd fire her if she didn't tell me all the details."

"You would have fired her?" he almost yelled.

"No, of course not. But she was nervous, so she told me everything." By now, Suzy had opened up her legs and somehow managed to hike up her skirt without Glenn noticing.

Glenn stood up and walked the two feet to Suzy, squeezing his body between her legs and wrapping his hands behind Suzy's back.

"So... do you?" Suzy asked.

Glenn had a huge smirk on his face. "Well, don't you think you should make a decision yourself?" He put his hands on Suzy's thighs and pulled her toward the end of the table into his waiting crotch. Suzy wrapped her legs behind him.

"Yes, you're absolutely right. Let me make up my own mind." Then she reached up, pulled Glenn's head down, and gave him a passionate kiss. He slid his hand onto her large breast, and they both gave off a quiet moan. Then Glenn unbuttoned her navy, satin blouse, exposing some large breasts. He reached behind her, unhooked her red bra, and slid it off.

"Wow, Suzy, those are something!"

Suzy smiled, but before she could respond, Glenn had already leaned forward taken her right nipple into his mouth as his right hand moved to her left nipple. This brought out a loud moan from her. She had large breasts, large areolas, and thick nipples. As Glenn flicked her nipple with his tongue and squeezed the other with his fingers, Suzy thrust her body against him.

"Fuck," she said, "you already found my weak spot. Squeeze those things hard!"

Glenn, ever the gentleman, set out to please the lady. He squeezed harder than he had ever squeezed a nipple. And he used his mouth the suck really hard on her other nipple. Suzy responded with grunts, moans and thrusts, using her legs to pull Glenn even harder against her. He continued stroking her nipples for a number of minutes.

Glenn had heard about women that could orgasm just from nipple play, but he had never been with one. He wasn't sure if this would take Suzy all the way, but she sure seemed close.

Glenn pulled his body back just far enough to slip his free hand between Suzy's legs. He didn't go slowly; this girl was already on fire. He pushed his hand all the way up to feel some very wet panties. As soon as he touched her, Suzy screamed a little. Still having his mouth on one nipple and his fingers on the other, he rubbed Suzy through her panties. The extra stimulation threw her over the edge, and she exploded.

UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!

With every grunt her body lurched forward into Glenn's hand. This went on for 30 seconds as Glenn continued the stimulation. Finally, Suzy said, "Stop. Please. No more."

Glenn removed his mouth and hand from her breast and pulled his hand out from between her legs. Suzy leaned forward and dropped her head onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as her body heaved up and down with her breathing.

Finally, her breathing returned to normal. She lifted her head and smiled at Glenn.

"Well, that was a pretty good start," she said. "That usually doesn't happen like that. But I was thinking about you during that entire fucking meeting, waiting for everyone to leave, and I guess I really worked myself up. And then you just hit the right spots."

"Well...," Glenn said as sarcastically as possible, "I SUPPOSE you seemed to like that. But I think we can do much better."

"If we do much better, it might kill me," Suzy said, still maintaining that big smile.

"Hey, if you gotta go, wouldn't that be the best way?"

Suzy laughed. Glenn pulled away from her, both confusing and disappointing her. He turned around and grabbed two of the seat cushions off of the couch. He turned back around and tossed one on the floor. Then he placed the other behind Suzy.

"I think you still need to check out Amy's recommendation," he said with a devilish smile. He gently pushed Suzy back until she was laying on the cushion. He pulled her forward a little more toward the edge of the table, and unhooked the button on the side of her skirt. He slid the zipper down and started pulling the skirt off. Suzy lifted her butt so he could get it off. Now she was laying on the table in just her red bikini panties. He kneeled on the cushion on the floor, which put his face at the perfect position.

He lifted each of her legs and placed them over his shoulders. He kissed the inner thigh of her left leg, very slowly moving up with a series of kisses. When he reached her panties, he licked along the edge where her panties met her leg. Then he licked right up the center of her panties with a firm tongue, and Suzy let out a soft moan.

He then repeated the process on her other leg, slowly licking her thigh up to her panties, licking the edge, and then pushing his tongue hard along the center of her panties. He hooked a finger in the panties and pulled them away from her leg - just enough to slip his tongue underneath and lick her outer lips. He licked a couple of times and took his finger away, letting the panties fall back. He repeated this on the other side, slipping his tongue under the material to lick her lips. Suzy's breathing had increased, and now Glenn was ready to get down to business.

He stood up for a minute, leaned over her, and gave a quick suck on each of her nipples. He knew how sensitive they were, and he loved hearing her moan again. While standing, he grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them down. Again, she lifted her butt so he could get them off. He stepped back so she could put her legs together, and he pulled the underwear off and tossed it on the couch. He pulled her legs apart, stepped between, and just looked for a minute. She was shaved bare except for a very thin, blond landing strip - probably left just to prove she was a natural blond. Glenn looked at Suzy and smiled.

"Mmmmmm," he said. "I like it very much."

Suzy smiled back. "Show me how much you like it."

Glenn leaned over and gave her a kiss on her mound. He kneeled back down, again putting one leg over each shoulder. He stuck his tongue out as far as he could and licked her pussy from the very bottom to the very top, causing Suzy to let out a soft moan. He did it two more times, generating the same response. He flicked his tongue back and forth along her lips on one side and then the other. Suzy's response was positive.

Glenn placed two fingers on her hood and slid it back to expose her clit. He got his tongue very wet and rubbed it along her clit.

"Uh uh," Suzy said, almost squirming away. "Too sensitive. No direct contact."

Glenn smiled. He liked that Suzy was confident enough to tell him what he couldn't do. He released her hood and licked over the hood, giving her indirect pressure.

"Oh, yeah, THAT'S nice!" she said.

He had to test a little to see how much she could take. He flicked his tongue back and forth, moving up the hood little by little. Her moaning let him know she liked that. He spent a couple of minutes repeating this, licking her pretty hard on her hood. The he moved back down and concentrated on her inner lips, licking the inside of her right side over and over and then the left. Suzy was pushing her body into Glenn, a clear indication she liked what he was doing.

Glenn then made his tongue as pointy as possible and stuck it into her pussy to tongue-fuck her. Some women seemed to like this and some didn't. Suzy's moaning implied she definitely did. He started alternating between licking her lips and tongue fucking her, and she was definitely breathing a lot more heavily. Before he started his next cycle of licking her lips, he took two fingers on each hand and started pressing and releasing over and over on each side of her clit. Suzy let out a loud grunt as he did this. Then he used those fingers to push her outer lips together at the top and gently rubbed them together to apply more indirect pressure to her clit as he continued to tongue-fuck her. Suzy started bucking and gasping. She clearly liked the feeling.

He switched to using a single hand to squeeze her lips together, stopped licking her long enough to get the fingers of his other hand really wet, and reached up so he could find those wonderfully sensitive nipples. He grabbed one and squeezed it, and Suzy let out a scream.

Suzy was close, and Glenn knew it. He continued to use one hand to hold her nipple, not squeezing too hard. He pulled his other hand away from her lips and used his tongue to make circular motions all around her clit without touching it. He applied as much pressure as he could, and Suzy was now bucking into his face. He continued circling with his tongue hard and fast. Then he slipped a finger into her pussy and tapped at her G-spot. At the exact same moment, he squeezed her nipple hard.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

Suzy started bucking her pelvis over and over and over again as she grunted and moaned. Glenn kept up the exact same motions with both hands and his tongue. Finally, Suzy stopped bucking and just collapsed on the table. Glenn released her nipple, pulled his finger out, and pulled his mouth away. He gently kissed Suzy on her outer pussy lips on each side and pulled his head back, leaving her to catch her breath. He wrapped his arms over the outside of her legs which were still over his shoulders.

When she opened her eyes, she lifted her head off the table and smiled at Glenn. He took her legs off his shoulders and stood up, grabbing Suzy's arms and pulling her up to a sitting position. They wrapped their arms around each other and quietly hugged for a bit.