The Business Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy was right. You ARE very good at that." Glenn smiled, happy that Suzy liked his technique. "Most guys have no idea what to do if they can't lick my clit, so they either hurt me or just quit. I was hoping you would do better, and I was NOT disappointed."

She pulled Glenn's head down, brought his lips to hers, and opened her mouth. They kissed hard for a couple of minutes. Suzy pulled away and stuck her hand on Glenn's crotch. He was, of course, hard when he was eating her pussy, but he softened a little during the interlude. Of course, he was still holding and kissing a naked woman, so, being a normal male, he was far from flaccid. Suzy's hand quickly brought him to full erection.

"Can you move a bit?" she said. "I've got to get off this table."

Glenn backed up, and Suzy hopped off. She put her arms around Glenn and kissed him again, this time grinding on his hard dick. After a minute, she broke the kiss and pushed Glenn an arm's length away, which confused Glenn for a minute. But Suzy just stood there for ten seconds smiling at him. Then she turned around and bent over, putting her hands on the table to support herself. Her ass was pointing directly toward Glenn, and she didn't have to say anything for Glenn to know what she wanted. She looked back over her shoulder.

"See anything you like?" she said with a sexy smile.

"Mmmmm. Yes, I believe I do!" By this time, Glenn had unbuttoned his shirt. He removed it and tossed it on the floor. He moved closer to Suzy, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and pushed them down. Then he pushed his underwear down and stroked his hard dick. He didn't bother taking his pants or underwear all the way off; there was no time for that. This woman wanted it now, and HE wanted to deliver now. He rubbed the cheek of her ass and lined up his dick. He put the tip into her, and Suzy moaned. He slowly pushed in until his body was pressed against her butt. Glenn moaned, and Suzy let out a quiet gasp.

Glenn held himself still for just a minute, savoring the feel of being inside Suzy. When he pulled back and pushed in again, he let out a grunt; it felt wonderful. He was very worked up from the previous events, so he knew he wasn't going to last long. But he wanted to enjoy this feeling as long as possible. He started sliding in and out fairly slowly. He ran his index finger down Suzy's crack, from the top down until he brushed over her asshole. She moaned when he touched her there.

After a short time, Suzy firmly said, "HARDER! I want you to fuck me hard!"

Glenn started going faster, but just a little faster. He leaned forward, reached underneath Suzy, and cupped both of her breasts. He didn't concentrate on her nipples this time; he took the whole breast in each hand. He loved holding her large, hanging breasts, gently squeezing them as he moved his dick in and out. He was so excited, he could no longer control his movements. He started moving much faster, banging his body into Suzy with every stroke.

"YES! YES!" Suzy yelled. She liked the faster motion. Glenn started grunting with each stroke, his timing matching the sound of skin-on-skin as Suzy pushed back to meet each of Glenn's thrusts. As Glenn felt himself getting close, he begrudgingly released her breasts, stood up, pushed his right thumb against Suzy's asshole. Suzy let out a scream as her pussy started contracting around Glenn's dick as she had a huge orgasm. At the same time, Glenn started shooting stream after stream of cum, grunting with each shot.

When they both finished, Glenn slid out. Suzy stood up, turned around, and leaned back against the table. She reached for Glenn and pulled him into a tight hug. He enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pushing against him; she enjoyed the warmth of his body and the feeling of his dick, albeit soft, against her. After a short time, she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I really enjoyed that," Suzy said with a soft smile. "All of it."

"Mmm, yes, me too," Glenn said. "You were wonderful."

Suzy broke away from the hug.

"Unfortunately, we're meeting some clients for dinner. So I'm afraid I've got to kick you out."

Glenn nodded, and they both started getting dressed. Her reference to "We", as in her and Amy, made him think of Amy, too. Both of these women were incredibly sexy. And he couldn't believe he fucked them both today. And eaten both of their pussies. He smiled just thinking about it.

He walked toward the door to leave. He turned and said, "See you later."

"We'll make sure you do!" Suzy said emphatically.

Glenn walked out and turned toward the elevators as the door closed. Suddenly, he stopped. Did she say WE'LL make sure? Was she implying that she and Amy... No, she couldn't mean that. Could she?

He continued to the elevator and pressed the button. When the door opened, there was another guy already on who was wearing his name tag from the conference. Glenn forgot he was still wearing his.

"What do you think of the conference?" the other guy asked.

Glenn smiled. "I can honestly say I've never enjoyed one more than this one."