The Business Conference Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy has her first threesome.
5.8k words
4.76
35.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers

Glenn woke up feeling great. Yesterday he had sex with two beautiful women -- what else mattered? Also, the conference was quite enjoyable, and he already had enough information to make his final recommendation to his client. Life was good!

This morning he was particularly interested in two sessions which weren't directly related to Forest's products. One was on IT security, with particular attention on communications between the franchisees and the franchisor. They were constantly sending data back and forth, and protecting both the data and the network were of utmost importance. His client constantly worried about a store being hacked, thereby allowing the hacker to get into his client's system. A lot of the technology used in these systems had been set up years ago, and it often didn't provide the latest protection.

The other session of interest was from a company that specialized in applications for smart phones. Glenn's client was late in entering the mobile application market, and they were looking for a partner to quickly create a customized tool.

Glenn headed downstairs a little early to enjoy the continental breakfast that was provided each morning. He grabbed a sweet roll and some fruit, and he sat down at a table to eat while he went through some email. The room wasn't very crowded this early. When he finished up, he started to wander over to the room for the Security session, even though it was still 30 minutes before it was scheduled to start.

Glenn was shocked when he walked into one of the larger session rooms, and it was already 75% filled up. Apparently, LOTS of people were worried about security! He saw someone he had met the evening before in the session Suzy hosted, so he sat with him. They talked a little more about the Forrest product and then talked about the products they were using for communicating with the franchisee stores. Finally, the session started.

This was one of the longer sessions, and it included a presentation and a panel discussion, where people could ask questions. Glenn thought it was fantastic, and he grabbed some business cards from the presenters to follow up with them after the conference. He thought they might be able to do some joint projects with him.

He had some time to kill before the next session, so he headed over to the Vendor Exhibition hall. Just as he was getting to the door, Amy was walking out. The minute they saw each other, they both had huge smiles on their faces.

"Hi!" Amy said, with a voice and tone that let Glenn know she was happy to see him.

"Hi to you!", he said, with an equally happy tone.

"Were you headed to see someone?"

"Nope. Just thought I'd kill some time," he said. "Didn't know I'd be lucky enough to see you."

Amy smiled. "I've got a short break. Walk with me?"

"Of course," he said.

They started walking down one of the halls of the hotel towards more conference rooms which weren't being used today. There were tables stacked along the walls and chairs piled up.

"Have you been busy? Getting some good leads?" Glenn asked.

"Yeah, actually it's been pretty good. Suzy seems to be happy." She paused for a second. "Of course, you probably have something to do with that!" she said, with a sly smile in her voice.

Glenn was a little embarrassed, and he didn't say anything. They continued walking.

"You know she made me tell her about you and me," Amy said.

"Yeah, she told me. But thanks for the high recommendation!" he said with a smile.

"Haha. You deserved it. And she agreed with my recommendation."

"You two talked about me and her? Jesus, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. She's a beautiful woman. And she's got a nice rack."

Glenn stopped and turned to her. "Look, apparently you know what happened. And it was great. But you've got a beautiful body. I happen to prefer women with smaller breasts."

Amy shocked even herself as she suddenly grabbed Glenn by the arm and pulled him into the family bathroom that was next to them.

"What are you doing?" he said, kind of in shock. Amy just smiled.

She lifted up her knit top above her breasts. Then she unhooked her bra, which had a front hook, and pulled the bra to each side.

"You mean you still think these are okay?"

"Jesus, Amy, those are more than okay. I think they're perfect." He walked forward and put one hand on each breast and gave a gentle squeeze. Both of them let out a soft groan.

She grabbed Glenn's hands and pulled them off her breasts. "I don't mean to tease you," Amy said, "but I've got to get back shortly so boss lady doesn't get pissed. But I wanted to give you something so you'd remember me." She knelt down in front of him and undid his belt.

"Amy....", Glenn said, in a very weak protest.

She ignored him as she opened his pants, pulled them down, lifted his shirt and kissed his hard dick in his boxer briefs. Glenn held his shirt up, not wanting anything to get in Amy's way. Then she grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down, being careful not to catch his dick in the material.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "I certainly won't forget you. Maybe this will help you remember me."

She placed the tip of his dick in her mouth and used her tongue to circle the head. Glenn let out a moan, which made Amy smile. She had one hand on the base of his cock as she slid a little more into her mouth. She tightened her lips against him and moved her head back and forth so her lips kept going over the ridge where his head met the shaft. Glenn threw his head back and sucked in air. Amy released her mouth and used her hand to stroke up and down, applying just the right pressure to drive Glenn crazy. She looked up at him with a big smile. When Glenn looked down, he could see her beautiful breasts and two very hard nipples. Unfortunately, he couldn't reach them. After 30 seconds, she switched back to her mouth, still applying lots of pressure and lots of tongue right at the ridge.

After another short time Glenn couldn't see anything because the intense feeling caused him to squeeze his eyes shut. Just as he closed his eyes, Amy started tickling his balls. She was using all her fingers and her thumb on one hand to lightly tap and stroke the bottom of his ball sack, and this drove him wild.

Glenn couldn't take much more. Although he had been gasping and grunting, he suddenly realized they were in a public restroom where everything echoed off the walls. So, in a very quiet voice he said, "Amy. I'm about there."

Amy took it as an incentive to double her action. She squeezed her lips hard as they stroked his cock. Her tongue circled his tip even faster. And she doubled the speed of tickling his balls. Suddenly Glenn's body thrust forward as he unloaded the first shot of cum. Amy took it in her mouth, smiling to herself as she swallowed. Glenn kept pumping, and Amy kept stroking and swallowing. Four more shots, and Glenn was done. He looked like he was exhausted. He was breathing hard, and he could hardly stand up.

As Amy swallowed the last bit of cum, she stood up. Glenn grabbed her and kissed her hard. He leaned over to suck on of her hard nipples, causing her to gasp, but she pulled his head away and pushed him to a standing position.

"Sorry, no time for that now. Remember, I just wanted you to not forget me."

Glenn smiled. "I wouldn't have forgotten you BEFORE I saw you this morning. This is just one more wonderful scene I'm going to play over and over and over in my head. Like until I'm 100."

Amy laughed. She gave him one more kiss. She buckled her bra and pulled down her top.

"I gotta go. See you later," she said.

"I'll make sure you do," he said.

She cracked the door to make sure no one was there and walked out.

Glenn leaned back against the bathroom wall. He jumped when his bare ass hit the cold tile.

This has been one helluva couple of days, he thought. He pulled up his underwear and pants, tucked in his shirt, and buckled up. He looked in the mirror and combed his hair. Then he splashed some cold water on his face. After drying himself, he walked out and headed for the next session.

The Mobile Application presentation was another good one. Glenn had a fair amount of experience in this area, but he wasn't familiar with the company making the presentation. He liked the way they approached projects, and he was impressed with some of the applications they had already built. He grabbed some business cards and thought he would talk to them after he got home and talked to his client.

He went to grab some lunch and was glad to see the lines weren't too long. Because the last presentation ran a little long, most of the people had already eaten. Glenn wasn't in any rush, as he wasn't going to any session immediately after lunch. He had to make a few calls and wanted to catch up on email. He grabbed some food and sat at a table by himself. He ate as he went through email on his phone. When he finished eating, he went up to his room to make his calls.

When he got to his room, there were two nicely wrapped package on his bed. In one package, he was pleased to find a credit card-sized spare cell phone battery that easily fit in his pants pocket. The second package contained a multi-charger that let you charge up to five devices at once. Glenn thought these were great gifts which would get lots of use. Both of them prominently featured the Forrest Software logo.

There was also an envelope on the bed with his name written on it. It was a printed card inviting him to a cocktail hour in the BestSched hospitality suite later that afternoon. Glenn smiled when he saw it, and tucked the card in his pocket. He opened the door to the balcony to enjoy the warm breeze. Then he pulled out his laptop and got down to work.

Before he realized it, it was 4:30 pm. He accomplished a lot of his work, and he was feeling good about it. He took a shower and put on some fresh clothes before heading over to the BestSched hospitality suite. When he got there, it was already crowded. Jeez, he thought to himself, you offer free booze and snacks, and you can't keep people away. He grabbed a coke and looked for his two favorite vendors.

He saw Suzy in the corner of the room. She looked like she was trapped, with the guy she was talking to almost blocking her. Then Glenn realized the guy talking to her was the scumbag who made the disgusting comments the other night. Glenn immediately walked right up to Suzy. He had to squeeze past the asshole, accidentally bumping into him as moved past him.

"Hi, Suzy! Sorry I'm late." Suzy threw her arms around Glenn and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hi, Glenn, how are you? Great to see you. I was hoping you'd be able to make it."

Then she turned to Mr. Shithead. "Sorry, Bob, this is an old friend and client, and I need to catch up. Could you excuse us?" When Mr. DumbFuck didn't get the hint and didn't immediately walk away, Suzy grabbed Glenn's hand and said, "C"mon, let's find Amy. I know she had some questions about your client."

Mr. Douchebag said, "Hey, you don't need to talk business. It's a party. Don't you want to have fun?"

Suzy was very tempted to say, "Yes, but not with you!", but she controlled herself and instead said, "Ha. Go tell my boss. He thinks I'm supposed to work 24 hours a day. Sorry, Bob, gotta keep my clients happy." Then, with Glenn in tow, she walked away.

When she got to the other side of the room, she turned toward Glenn and said, "Oh my God, I'm so glad you came over to me. You have no idea what an asshole that guy is."

"Actually, I do. I ran into him the first night I was here. He made some crass remarks about you, and I wanted to hit him. And I didn't even know you yet! We had only had that short conversation in your booth when we first met."

"Oh, so you didn't just happen to walk up to me? You were saving me? My knight in shining armor!"

Glenn pretended to take off a hat he wasn't wearing, swept his arm (holding the imaginary hat) in front of him, did a slight bow, and replied, "At your service, M'lady!"

Suzy laughed. "Thank you, kind sir. Look, I need to schmooze with some of my current and potential clients. Please stick around when this is over so we can talk some more, okay?"

"Your wish is my command," Glenn said as sarcastically as possible. Suzy chuckled, slapped him in the shoulder, and walked away to engage with other folks.

Glenn spoke to a couple of folks he had met during the week. Everyone seemed to agree it was a great conference. A woman based in California said she hates cross-country flights, but she comes to this conference every year because it's so good. A guy from Texas said this was his first time at the Forest Conference, but he already told his boss he wanted to come back next year.

Glenn realized he hadn't seen Amy anywhere. He looked around the room and couldn't find her. Then he started laughing when he realized she was talking with two guys and a woman in the corner, but she was so much shorter than all of them that she was completely hidden. He didn't bother her but was glad to know she was there.

After a couple of hours, the bartenders started packing up and the catering staff started pulling the hors d'oeuvres, a clear sign that it was time for people to leave. As the room thinned out, Amy saw Glenn and waved. He waved back and had a big smile on his face.

Finally, after the bartenders, the caterers, and guests left, Suzy closed the door to the suite, leaving just her, Glenn and Amy.

"Wow. That was exhausting." She collapsed on the couch, and the three of them talked for a few minutes. Then Suzy looked at her watch and turned to Amy. "Hey, it's getting late. You don't have much time. You'd better go change."

"I brought my stuff up here earlier." Then she disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door.

"She's seeing someone she met at the conference, and wanted to make a good impression. Even made me go shopping with her earlier today to help her pick out something special and choose the right color," Suzy said.

"Oh, that's nice," Glenn said, trying to hide his disappointment -- and his jealousy.

Amy called out from the bedroom. "Suzy, can you come here for a minute?"

Suzy laughed. "I love that girl, but she can't do ANYTHING by herself! I'll be right back."

Suzy walked in the bedroom and closed the door.

Left in the room by himself, Glenn pulled out his phone and brought up one of his news services. After 10 minutes, the door opened but no one came out.

"Gee, Amy I don't know," Suzy said with a bit of frustration in her voice. You wanna ask Glenn if HE likes the color?"

When he heard Suzy's voice and heard his name, he turned toward the door. Still, for a few seconds, no one came out. Then he heard Amy's voice. "OK. Here goes."

And that's when Amy and Suzy both walked out -- wearing matching, light pink, unlined lace bras and panties. Glenn loudly gasped as he saw the women.

"So," Amy said, "do you like the color?"

"Oh, my, yes!" Glenn said, suddenly realizing he was the person Amy wanted to impress.

"Thank God," Suzy said. "She's been stressing over this all day."

"That's not true!" Amy protested. "Well, maybe I've been a little stressed."

Suzy laughed. "Okay. We'll go with just a little." Then she walked behind Amy, reached around her, and put her hands on Amy's breasts. She squeezed them, and Amy groaned.

"So you like these cute, firm breasts, Glenn?"

"Ummmm, yes I do. I like EVERYTHING I'm looking at."

"It's ok," Suzy said. "I know you like her little breasts. I'm not insulted."

The whole time Suzy and Glenn were talking, Suzy was massaging Amy's breasts, and Amy had her eyes closed.

"She's a little nervous. She's never been with a woman. And certainly never had a three-some."

Glenn stood up and walked toward the women. He walked around the two of them a couple of times, admiring their beautiful bodies.

"Truth be told, I've never had a three-some either." The bulge in his pants indicated he was more than happy to try one.

"Really?" Suzy replied. "Well if you want, we can call this off."

Glenn and Amy both simultaneously yelled, "NO!" Suzy laughed.

"Don't you think you should take some clothes off?" Suzy asked.

Glenn smiled as he pulled off his jacket and shirt. Suzy was still holding Amy's breasts. Glenn walked behind Suzy and slipped his hands between the women onto Suzy's breasts. Now she was letting out the groans. After a couple of minutes Glenn removed his hands and pulled Suzy away from Amy. He turned her around so they were back-to-back, and he just walked around the girls a few times. The lace wasn't transparent, but there were enough gaps that he could make out both girls areolas, and he could see Amy's pubic hair. Suzy's was too light to see through her panties. He walked up to Suzy, pressed his body against hers, and reach around both women to put his hands on Amy's breasts. As he pushed his hard dick into Suzy, all three let out groans.

Glenn felt like he had won the Lottery.

He kissed Suzy as she ground against his dick, and he squeezed Amy's breasts. After a couple of minutes, he walked around and stood in front of Amy. He pushed up against her, kissed her, and reached around to squeeze Suzy's breasts. Everyone was breathing heavily.

Glenn pulled away from Amy, turned her around, and unhooked her bra. He then unhooked Suzy's bra. He took off his shoes, socks and pants, and put the girls back to back again. He walked up to Amy, bent over, and took her left breast in this mouth, sucking on her hard nipple. He reached around and squeezed both of Suzy's super-sensitive nipples, and she was moaning loudly. After a couple of minutes, he broke away and turned both women around so they were facing each other. He told Amy to suck Suzy's right breast as he sucked Suzy's left breast. This was Amy's first time touching another woman, but you never would have known. She was flicking her tongue across Suzy's nipple and sucking on her nipple like she had done it for years. With Glenn repeating the actions on Suzy's left nipple, Suzy was whining and grunting.

Glenn grabbed Amy's hand, and with his own, slipped both hands into Suzy's panties. The two of them rubbed Suzy's lips, and she started gasping and jerking her body forward. Glenn slipped his index finger inside Suzy's pussy, and that was all she could take. Her body started spasming as a beautiful orgasm ripped through her body. Suzy was grunting over and over. "Unh. Unh. Unh. Unh."

Finally, she pushed Glenn's and Amy's hands away and hugged both of them. After a minute, she opened her eyes and smiled at both of them. Amy also had a big smile on her face, enjoying the way she helped get her friend off. Suzy grabbed Amy's head with both hands, pulled her toward her and gave her a passionate kiss. She pushed her tongue forward, and after a half second of uncertainty, Amy open her mouth and accepted Suzy's tongue, thrusting her own tongue forward. The two women kissed for a minute and then hugged each other. Glenn was smiling as he watched two women.

Glenn grabbed a hand of each woman and led them into the bedroom. He had them lie on the bed and he took off his underwear. He crawled up between Amy's legs and kissed her stomach. Then he grabbed the sides of her panties, pulled them down her legs, and tossed them on the floor. He suggested that Suzy suck Amy's breasts, and she took the suggestion to heart. As Suzy went to work on Amy's breasts, Glenn moved up between Amy's legs and licked Amy's pussy from bottom to top. She suddenly thrust her hips forward as Glenn's tongue licked her lips.

Amy put her hands on Suzy's head, pulling her into her breasts. Glenn continued licking her pussy with those long strokes, each one bringing a moan and a thrust.

Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers
12