The Business Conference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's head was spinning. The mental excitement of being with a woman for the first time and being with two people for the first time, along with the physical excitement of having her breasts licked by one person and her pussy licked by another, sent electricity through every inch of her body. When Glenn flattened his tongue and licked directly on Amy's clit, she totally exploded. She thrust her hips in the air and screamed. Glenn licked again, and Amy thrusted and screamed again. She felt the orgasm roll from her head all the way to her toes. Over and over and over again. She wanted it to never end. After 30 seconds of this, she simply collapsed on the bed. She gently pushed Glenn's head and Amy's head away from her. She was too weak to even open her eyes. Glenn and Suzy just stared at her, each with a big smile.

Glenn crawled up next to Amy, with Suzy on the opposite side. They each continued staring at her and each other for a couple of minutes until she finally opened her eyes. She looked back and forth at the two of them, and with a weak smile she softly said, "wow." Glenn and Suzy both let out a little laugh. Glenn very softly kissed her on her lips. Then Suzy did the same. This brought a bigger smile from Amy, who seemed to be getting her strength back. With a stronger voice she said, "Thank you. Both of you. I didn't know it was possible to feel that good."

Glenn leaned close to Amy's ear and whispered quietly so Suzy couldn't hear. "Are you ready to eat your first pussy?"

Amy smiled and nodded her head yes. Glenn whispered to her again. "Let's start together. Help me take off her panties."

Glenn moved across both women to get on the opposite side of Suzy. Then he and Amy each put a hand on the side of Suzy's panties and pulled them down. Amy smiled -- she had never been this close to another woman's pussy. After they had removed her panties, Glenn lifted up Suzy's leg, bent it at the knee, and pushed it back toward her head. He told Suzy to hold it with her hand. Then he did the same with her other leg. He motioned for Amy to come over by him between Suzy's legs. The Glenn bent down and licked Suzy's lips from bottom to top. Suzy moaned.

He pulled his head away and motioned to Amy. With a little reluctance, Amy put her head close to Suzy's pussy, stuck out her tongue, and then licked just like Glenn had. Both Suzy and Amy moaned. Glenn looked at Amy and raised his eyebrows in a "did you like it" look. Amy smiled and nodded very quickly. Glenn licked again; Suzy moaned. Amy licked. Suzy moaned. Glenn quietly told Amy to avoid Suzy's clit, but he used his index finger and drew a circle in the air around her clit to show her what she could do. Amy nodded that she understood. They each traded a couple more licks, and then Glenn put his palm up with an upward motion as one would to say, "you go ahead. She's all yours."

Glenn moved out of the way, and Amy centered herself in front of Suzy's pussy. She repeated the licks like she had been doing, with Suzy moaning her approval. Glenn pointed to Suzy's clit, and Amy started the circling motion with her tongue. This brought louder groans from Suzy, which told Amy she was doing it correctly. She continued circling her clit over and over, and Suzy started bucking her hips a little.

Although Amy's head was blocking him, Glenn was able to slip a finger into Suzy's pussy and started fingering her while Amy was indirectly stimulating her clit. Like Amy's reaction earlier, Suzy's brain was overloading on both the physical presence of two people and the physical stimulation of the sensitive parts of her body. Amy could sense Suzy was getting close, as could Glenn. They both continued but at a faster pace, causing Suzy to grunt and moan over and over. Suddenly it all peaked and Suzy let out a scream. Her entire body shook as she let out scream after scream after scream. Amy looked like a pro as she continued her tongue action throughout Suzy's orgasm. When Suzy let out her final, exhausted moan, Suzy and Glenn both pulled away.

This time it was Suzy who lay there motionless except for the quick rising and falling of her chest as she was breathing heavily.

Amy and Glenn were lying on either side of Suzy when she calmed down and opened her eyes. She looked back and forth at the two and just smiled. Then Amy whispered something in her ear. Suzy's eyes widened as she turned toward Amy and said, "Really?" Amy nodded. "You are such a dirty little girl!"

The two of them got out of bed and walked over toward the long desk that ran along the wall. Suzy turned back toward Glenn.

"Your kinky little friend here said you're the only one who hasn't gotten off yet. And since there are two of us, she thought we should make it special. She turned back around to face the desk, the same way Amy was facing. They were right next to each other, with their hips touching. Then they both bent forward leaning their hands on the desk, giving Glenn a most beautiful view-from-behind of their pussies. Amy picked up the instructions.

"We want you to fuck both of us. A few strokes in me, a few strokes in Suzy. Keep going back and forth until you're ready to come. But when you're ready, tell us and pull out."

Glenn was confused by the last set of instructions, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the .... ass. He had been excited since the time the girls walked out of the bedroom, and his balls were ready to explode.

He got off the bed and started walking toward the girls. He couldn't believe the beautiful sight, one he could say, with 100% certainty, he had never seen before. The contrast in their bodies was stark. Amy was small boned, had a smaller ass, and her pussy lips were pink. Suzy's ass was larger, though not fat. Her lips were darker and longer. As Glenn got closer, with his ready-for-action dick leading the way, he knelt down behind Suzy and licked her pussy up toward her asshole. Suzy let out a sweet moan, and he did it again. Then he moved behind Amy and did the same thing, eliciting a similar -- though higher pitched -- moan. He stood between the girls and slipped the middle finger of each hand into their pussies. He wasn't surprised to find them both very wet. He rubbed back and forth just a couple of times.

In a slight twist on the instructions he was given, he left his finger in Suzy as he moved behind Amy. He used his free hand to guide his dick into her. He slid all the way in, and both of them moaned. He stroked in out a few times, and then pulled out. He replaced his dick with his finger as he moved behind Suzy. He pulled his finger out of her and replaced it with his dick, stroking in and out while he fingered Amy. Everybody was moaning at this point. After a few strokes, he swapped again.

He found this whole process incredibly exciting. He was so fired up from all the previous activity with the girls that he was originally afraid he'd blow his load very quickly. But pulling out of each girl and waiting a couple of seconds before penetrating the other helped to prevent him from hitting the point of no return. But he was loving every minute of it.

So were the girls. Both of them loved having his dick in them when it was their turn. Each of them also enjoyed the fingering when he was penetrating the other. But they psychological effect of knowing the same dick was going from one pussy to the other, and that Glenn was the person behind them, doubled the effects of the physical stimulation.

Glenn couldn't help but notice the differences when penetrating each of them. Amy was tighter overall; every movement squeezed he dick with wonderful pressure. Suzy seemed to have greater control over her pussy muscles, applying pressure every time Glenn pulled back and relaxing when he thrust in. Neither one was better; they were just different. And the opportunity to go back and forth was actually making Glenn feel light-headed.

He continued this pattern, with a slight pause when switching to control the situation. But after a while, he no longer could -- nor did he want to -- control the situation. He could no longer finger the girl he wasn't fucking. He would put his dick in, grab her hips, and pump in and out faster and faster. It felt so good, he had to force himself to pull out and switch to the other girl. And he would switch quickly, immediately re-inserting his dick in the other girl, grabbing her hips, and pumping away. Obviously, the girls noticed the difference and were pushing back harder to meet his rapid and deeper thrusts.

He would slam it in Amy - pull back, thrust hard, pull back, thrust hard. Everyone could hear the slapping of his body against her ass. He would continue this for 15 seconds, then pull and slam it in Suzy. He'd pull back, thrust hard, pull back, thrust hard. Again there was the sound of body hitting body. That sound was joined by Glenn grunting and the girl of the moment moaning or grunting in unison. Once Glenn picked up this faster pace, he knew he couldn't go much longer. He was really pounding as he switched girls the last time. Finally, he almost screamed, "I'm gonna come!"

Just as he pulled out of Suzy, both girls turned around and got on their knees. Amy grabbed Glenn's dick and stroked it right in front of Suzy's open mouth. Suzy tickled Glenn's balls. In an instant Glenn exploded, shooting cum into Suzy's mouth. Amy then pointed Glenn's dick at her mouth, and she took the second shot. Amy tried going back and forth, but one shot caught both girls' cheeks. As he slowed down, there was more time between spurts. Finally, he was done. Completely done. Totally spent. Exhausted. The buildup of the evening and the incredible experience of fucking them both created the biggest orgasm he had ever experienced.

But as tired as he felt, he also knew the girls didn't get off. While they enjoyed the action, the constant stopping while he switched girls prevented them from their own orgasm. But they were okay with that. They did that for him.

Glenn helped both girls to their feet. Then he kissed Suzy hard, forcing his tongue in her mouth where he tasted the remnants of his cum. Then he kissed Amy the same way. But he wanted the girls to have as good a time as he had. So he immediately concentrated on the areas that he knew they liked. He started rubbing Amy's clit while he sucked on Suzy's ultra-sensitive nipples. His hand on Amy moved as fast as his tongue on Suzy nipples. With the direct rubbing of each girl's hot buttons, it didn't take long until both of them were grunting, gasping, groaning. Hearing the other girl moan added to the excitement, and finally each of them let out louder screams as each had her own orgasm.

With all three breathing hard, they did some combination of hugging each other and just collapsing into each other. Everyone was silent except for the breathing. As they slowly calmed down, they each reflected on what took place. In addition to the great sex, Suzy enjoyed introducing Amy and Glenn to their first threesome. And even she was a little shocked by the final move when Glenn fucked both of them.

Glenn could not believe he was with both of these beautiful women. Even though he had just had a huge orgasm, thinking about going back and forth between Suzy and Amy was getting him excited again.

Amy felt like she was turning into a sex addict. She couldn't get enough of Glenn. And she was glad Suzy was the first woman she was with. But what amazed Amy the most was her idea to have Glenn fuck both of them, kind of at the same time. As she thought about the event, and the fact that it was her idea, she started chuckling. Then she started laughing. Really laughing. And even though they weren't sure exactly why Amy was laughing, Glenn and Suzy got caught up in Amy's infectious laugh. So now all three of them were howling with laughter. Three naked people who just had incredible sex were hugging each other and laughing. Finally, they calmed down, with a few remaining chuckles. Glenn pulled the girls over to the bed, and they all collapsed into it.

It was still fairly early. They hadn't even eaten dinner. Glenn said, "Well, I guess I should be going."

Amy jerked up her head, not doing a good job of hiding her disappointment. "Really? You're going to leave?"

"Fuck no," Glenn said laughing. "I'm never leaving. I'm marrying both of you and we're never going to stop doing it!"

And the laughing started again.


12